I can no longer samefag. i am angry

i can no longer samefag. i am angry.

Why would you want to samefag? It makes no sense to me.

it's fun and i feel like i have friends. now i know who's who and i am very angry.

We're still your friends user, don't worry

nice strawman you got there, mr. BO

thank you. i am less angry now.

not an argument nor a fact

i don't want ids you fucking moron. try reading the bread first

so you're telling me you're genuinely upset because you can't samefag, and not because of the actual downside of IDs?

I am tbh.
Of course BO is a kike for taking away anonymity, but not being able to samefag kind of ruins the fun of Holla Forums.

yes. there's also the anonymity argument, but that's not faggy enough for me.

You can still samefag, but whenever you get caught, say you knew and were joking

Take off the id's before i get mad

REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID REMOVE ID

Sure you can, you'll just look like an even bigger idiot than you normally do now.

Good. Kill yourself samefag.

How about you kill yourself fag fag

Good. I actually like Holla Forums more with id's

How is Holla Forums better with id's?

t. BO's shill buddy

no u

Yeah I've seen a lot of their scummy kind since yesterday attempting to shill

same, now all we need is id heaven back and I get to use my favorite copypasta again.

Ditto the sentiment. I like to think we're all friends, navie and foolish as it may be. You guys comforted me when I had one to turn to. I wanna be there for (you) too.

You now have to take extra steps if you want to samefag :^D

"no"

And that improves the board in what way?

Good, I hope the BO doesn't fucking buckle like a little bitch this time

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

It marginally improves it because samefagging gets easily spotted now (except if they're ebin haxxors), but that's more or less it. it doesn't ruin or worsen Holla Forums

That's because you're a retarded faggot who knows nothing of anonymous image board culture and why IDs suck so bad. Just go back to Reddit.
As for those who do not know the joys of samefagging, or why it is an important tactic for skilled users, while yes, it is more often employed by those like you who should probably lurk moar b4 posting anything; samefagging is just one of the prices we are willing to pay for freedom of speech and the illusion of anonymity. Anonymity brings out both the best and the worst in people. If you don't like that, go somewhere where precious personas are glorified.
This hellhole has been going downhill for quite awhile. This is just another example of a horrible attempted solution to a problem that really isn't even near the top of the list of actual problems with this board.
I've about had it.
See ya Holla Forums.
This was the last straw.
You can kiss what's left of your rapidly dwindling userbase goodbye now.
If you're into IDs you just plain aren't into what anonymous image boards were all about. If that's what they're all about now, and that's what the majority of the userbase wants, then…
FUCK YOU!

This board is slow and shit and the main problem you have is samefagging? When asked why samefagging is bad you can't even give a proper response. And yes it does stifle Holla Forums because in thread anonyminity pertaining to discussion is gone. When you attempt to shill for this shit BO then atleast write up a script with some better responses then "samefagging bad hurr durr"

You're still technically "anonymous"that implying your data isn't being harvested right now by the son of a masonic pigfarmer and handed to an alphabet soup agency, if that's what you worry about. people like you (and me) made the same argument when warmtires attempted to implement them back in 2014 and 15 (back when 8ch was more alive than now), so I wouldnt be surprised if ID's aren't here by tomorrow

Have they forced you to create an username linked with your mail?
Have they forced you to give your personal information to post here?
Does this place have an upboat, downboat system?

No? Then you're still "anonymous", and you will always be, implementing ID's will not suddenly deanonymize you

Bye faggot, see you tomorrow! don't let the door kick your ass!

Except you didn't ask that, you asked in what way do ID's improve this dead ass board. '''It marginally improves the board by catching newfags and shills samefagging, but it doesn't worsen it in any way

I will follow your advice and shill more effectively though ;^)

>Mfw I couldn't even do this correctly

The BO is ashamed ;^(

ah, the good old days

Why do you hate samefagging so much? I'm genuinely curious at this point. You say you don't like samefagging shills but you are shilling right now so that clearly isn't an issue in your book. You also say you hate newfags which I would normally agree with however this board is slow as fuck and that's a fact so when retards like you attempt to make it even slower by telling everyone who wants to join to fuck off then this place will eventually die off then you can have all the fun you want in your cyclical pony threads with your little id's. If id's were permanent then people would be posting less because once you post in a thread you have a thread identity and can't change it. Thus making posting less fun in each individual thread.

So tell me shill what's your endgame? Kill the board off by how slow it is or turn this place into Reddit with the same threads each day and ruining anonymity. I know telling people to go to Reddit is a meme but seriously why don't you consider going there and making an account so people don't trigger your bitch ass by samefagging. Cause you clearly don't appreciate anonymity.

I don't samefag but I like to have multiple different characters in a thread, like a trolly response and a serious one, now I have to watch my "thread reputation" and not mess up or have fun

Good. You need to sit down, take your meds to keep your schizophrenia in check, and seriously reevaluate your life decisions.

why even live

I don't hate samefagging, I hate newfags who try to poorly samefag. Samefagging is no longer an art
True, now you can filter me, because indeed, I'm a shill advocating for ID's. And with it, you filter all my blatant shilling attempts :^)

I have no endgame faggot. I had an opinion, that is; I like Holla Forums more with ID's. Now you threw at me your autistic tantrum opinion on how the BO's implementing ID's would suddenly turn this place into leddit and potentially deanonimize the user.

Do you register an account so you can post here?
Do you need to give personal information( address, email, phone number, etc)?

No. you don't, because you are user, not [email protected] with 6 million upboats and 2 reddit gold But being honest, ever since hotwheels gave to the son of the pigfarmer full control of 8ch, you should start questioning whether you're truly anonymous and your data is not being handed to an alphabet soup agency

Hand me a noose.

you are the worst. I'd rather have redditors here than people like you.

Well you can filter me now if you feel I'm further derailing the thread another reason to have ID's :^)

Oh so you are one of those retards who think trolling is an art? Stfu bitch trolling is for fun not some sophisticated art form that must be done perfectly.

Filtering/blocking/muting is for normal fags that cant handle banter. This isnt a normie site where if your feelings get hurt you can just block someone (well you can with these gay ids) and live in your comfy hugbox where no one challenges your opinion. Only when constant spamming is happening is when someone should be filtered but if we had capable janitors then this wouldn't be an issue. And that one reason isnt enough for accepting ids considering how much we lose because of them.

When i am speaking about anonymity i am talking about other users not knowing who you are in the threads i dont care about the goverment knowing who i am (if you were important you would have already been taken care of) or if some faggot advertisers wanna target me for ads, only sheep fall for targeted ads.

Let me know when you get better arguments than "trolling is an art and since people didnt do it right i am gonna ruin it for everyone" , "i can filter people now" and " i like it".

Oooh so that is the crying about

it was needed since a while before

muh samefag privilege :'(

Samefags will still samefag, they'll just use a VPN.

Have you taken the ID pill yet, mateys?
it's a tough pill to swallow! The ID pill was founded in 2005 by Sir Mootikins Idpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.
Forget red and blue pills, ID pills are the way of the future.
Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the ID pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

not my style

i'll always be there for (you)

that's a lot of work just to samefag. no. no compromise.

Having IDs is a compromise on the anonymous nature that has always been associated with Holla Forums, and imageboards.

100% agree.

hello there. wanna go out to lunch?

i want you to remove id's and i want them removed now

How do i shill for Tesla now?
Mods ruin everything.

i like you tesla fag