So, does anyone still believe that fluoride prevents tooth decay, that it's a nutrient...

So, does anyone still believe that fluoride prevents tooth decay, that it's a nutrient, that it's "safe and effective" as the dental industry religiously parrot? That mantra contains two direct lies, and the vast majority of the scientific literature on this has come to the same conclusion.

No. The proponents of fluoride and water fluoridation refuse to listen to the scientific community. Somehow, the people have been duped to attribute more credibility to endorsements by trade organizations, such as the American Dental Association, than they do to science. I'm sure you'll tell yourself that this "scientific literature" I'm talking about is junk science, non-existent, or either outnumbered or outperformed by more credible studies. Incorrect. The studies on which they base their "safe and effective" mantra were conducted many decades ago, and have been repeatedly debunked and criticized for some ridiculous methodology, including instructing dentists involved to change their diagnosis criteria for tooth decay when the study started, in order to give the impression of a ridiculous 60% decrease in general tooth decay.

Fluoride is neurotoxic, and it has been demonstrated well over a hundred times (with only 7 studies finding no neurotoxicity) in published, peer-reviewed studies, as well as a high quality systematic review recently conducted at Harvard. Proponents, on the other hand, have made no attempt to replicate such studies, and without any scientific basis, ignore the study, and when confronted, give a list of endorsements, followed by their tedious mantra.

I care about you, user. Here are the best arguments from both sides. You decide.

Your health and brain are at stake.

Other urls found in this thread:

vitelwater.com.au/
vitelwater.com.au/Prices.html
infowars.com/waterfilers
alexjones/stopbeginafaggot/powerpills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been using non fluoride toothpaste for the past few years, my dentist complimented my teeth and said I must have been using a lot of fluoride.

You're supposed to spit, not swallow the toothpaste.

I think it's just assumed that ameriburgers all live on soda and beer. Oh well, my autism can't get to much worse

No, but your bones, IQ and teeth can and will. Google reverse osmosis.

Same here. I never tell them I don't, because I suspect they'll get defensive and angry because of ignorance and cognitive dissonance.

My teeth were brown and my tounge and guma dry and sore and covered in thrush until until I had been brushing with a natural (except SLS, which is in almost all toothpaste) for a week.

And still the majority of Americans drink it.

vitelwater.com.au/
vitelwater.com.au/Prices.html

I'm going to buy this after doing some research and watching the video. My district added fluoride in 2008, so I don't know if I've have avoided the IQ loss since I wasn't a infant then, but to avoid an further health effects I'll get this to be on the safe side. Also, since the my mayor still supports it, I trust fluoride even less.

Its funny, test scores are dropping rapidly across the country recently according to the media, I wouldn't be surprised if fluoride was one of the reasons behind it. I'll fuck my charcoal filter off now, apparently they do nothing to filter out the fluoride.

alex jones sells the best water filters user. trust i got like 3 of them. his water filters are the best ever, believe me, i have 3. buy on for yourself at infowars.com/waterfilers now!

Alex Jones is a CIA plant, he can go fuck himself.

gallon? 4,5 liters? R u retarded?

i can tell how well thatve turned out for u by the way u wrote it…

do they filter the gay out of the water, so that the frogs r straight?

Grand Rapids, Michigan was the first city to put fluoride in its water about 60 years ago. If you go to the NW side of GR today and look at all the people there who are between 40 and 65 years old you will see the following:

1. Most of them are losing or have lost their teeth.
2. Higher than average cancer rates. Not just national average, but city-wide average.
3. Higher than average learning disabilities in their children. Again, not just national or state averages, but within the city.

Flouride does strengthen your teeth and prevent cavities. But the long term effects are exactly what you would expect out of any toxic substance. Don't put it in your mouth. And if your dentist tells you fluoride is good, he is lying to you because he wants a summer house and a boat.

The gentleman in the video said its okay to put it on your teeth, just make sure you spit the toothpaste out.

yes. even aids become straight when they buy the best water filters in the planet, alex jones's water filters! buy one now and escape the ZOG brainwashing.

alex jones is a true man of the people and never contacted an alphabet agency. you seem like you could use a power pill. get your power pills at alexjones/stopbeginafaggot/powerpills now for $34.25 a pack! 25% sale NOW!!!

There is some evidence for a small reduction in cavities when fluoride is applied topically. Systemic "treatment" does absoluely nothing for your teeth. In my opinion, even topical usage is not worth that tiny reduction in cavities, considering sublingual absorption of the fluoride. Cavities can be prevented completely with proper brushing and flossing technique. That is not to give the impression that you need to "make up for" the lack of fluoride, as the results were not even statistically significant. Fluorosis, on the other hand, affects almost half of children, and it is not "just cosmetic". The same thing is happening to people's bones, and the advanced stage (which affects about 3%) could potentially crack the teeth, and no one is investigating whether it could be contributing to the scary arthritis statistics in the US and Canada.

He seems kinda stupid though, when interrupting Dr. Paul Connett as he utters truth in his elegance, making crude conspiracy jokes that only serve to discredit the movement.

completely wrong. he never interrupted anyone. re-watch the interview and reconsider your opinion. looks like you've been drinking too much tap water. alex jones is the best interviewer.

His intentions were well, but yes, he dragged on his parodies of fluoride proponents for too long and started right before Connett's best points were concluded. He wasn't that funny, and they would have convinced more people if he had let Connett talk for the entirety of the time.

I'm not a commie (honest) but the problem with capitalism is it makes everything all about money. People start doing things for the money and then it becomes hard to tell who's real and who's just greedy. The fact that Alex Jones shills his own products so hard makes it even harder for me to take him seriously. I know he has a business to run but to me it just seems like there's nothing more to it, this is his business and he will say what his fans want him to say to keep making money. Like god damn shut up about your water filters Alex, it just kills a little of the sincerity of whatever he has been saying when he follows it by begging his viewers to buy his magic beans or whatever the fuck.

Yes i just dont think we should all be forced to drink it just because it helps retards who dont brush/floss enough

You dont have to be so fucking extreme and wrong to get your point across. It can help our teeth but still be totally fucking wrong to force onto everyone.

Smart people should not be having to ingest poison just because stupid people dont take care of themselves.

Thats essentially whats happening here.

Same thing with circumcision.

Yeah maybe if you're some total fucktard who would never wash it. Why the fuck did you mutilate my dick on the off chance i was part of that small retarded percentage of the population who wouldnt wash their junk?

Everyone is fucking stupid

Watch the video and read the science before making assumptions and misinterpret your assumptions as fact.

it doesnt matter if it works or not, we shoudlnt be forcing everyone to fucking drink a medicine which only has a topical use just to try to help out a few retards, just as we shouldn't be mutilating the genitals of infants just to help out the ones who turn out to be retarded

but no one cares

everyone knows the filter salesman is a fucking shill
his filters dont even work properly

That's true. Even if it was perfectly safe and dandy, even if it eliminated tooth decay, it should not be done. There is no logic in that we should add specifically fluoride to the water. Why is fucking tooth decay the one disease that deserves to be "treated" by adding the "medicine" to the drinking water?

only anglo-saxon countries are so stupid and corrupt to fluoride

smart people like europeans don't fluoride. they don't poison their citizens for money like USA does