Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYHr4d1WNLIN_EAy3d09gcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd fuck Sarkeesian, kill Zoey, and marry that 100% genuine 6.28/2

a) Fuck
b) Kill
c) Marry

This is the only sane choice

OP, you gave us the easiest kmf in all of history.

Why would you marry a tranny and fuck a fat Jew?

God forbid you fuck Zoe, we've all seen her repulsive nudes so the relatively sane person would fuck either the 'tranny' or Anita.
Marrying Anita would be put of question, I'd kill myself after a week. Same with Zoe, so that leaves only kill for her. But, Anita isn't the ugliest and has lower chance of being tranny than Nicole.
Besides, you can have a sexless marriage in the case that Nicole is a man, but even so, why wouldn't you want to be fucked by a trap?

Better than a dickgirl, amirite?

You have doubts?

Nothing's better than a dickgirl, you cuck.

I have doubts too, but I could go either way tbh.
Such is the easy life of a >>>/futa/ regular

At least you can fuck an ugly woman from behind so you can't even see her face. That's the best way to fuck anyone, honestly…

Sex serves as the ultimate bond one can have with another living entity. Meaningless sex, in the way that you describe it, only devaluates this bond, and devalues the linking and meaning in relationships one may have with another person.

I always just saw it as making my dick feel good. How exactly am I supposed to "form a bond" with someone else?

Better yet, how would I form a bond with someone who looks like a man?

I'd fuck that little Armenian butterball.

… can't you just fuck the ladyboy from behind too?

Sex with a man, why?

tight warm hole

a marry
b fuck
c kill

anita has money
zoe is a sloot who will have sex for favors
but what does nicole have to offer?

Kill all of them several times.

Her charming personality and stunning good looks

marry, fuck, kill

Not when it's got a cock and balls.

You're right.
I'll let her fuck me. ;3

I don't know anything about these people so I'm just going solely base on look.
First look pretty cute and is wife material so marry. Second one i find unattractive, so i will kill. The third one is good enough to fuck.

Why does your semen taste like my mom's kisses?

Easy. Marry, kill, fuck. Anita has money and she seems like she'd make a decent wife after you fucked the feminism out of her.

Plus she's the armenian semen demon.

Kill the fatty, fuck the crazy and marry steven Anita

Which is the fatty and which is the crazy?

if the feminism could be fucked out of anita, her hand would have done it by now.

god knows josh has never touched her.

There's never been any proof that "nicole" is a tranny, it's just meme-tier bait

Blue hair is the fatty and red hair is the crazy

they're all fat and they're all crazy

and they're all trannies

a beehive

a llama

myself because these options are literally worse than death

fuck 3rd pic, marry 1st pic and kill myself

"She" has an adam's apple, linebacker shoulders, and the heaviest features I've seen on anybody other than Bruce Willis. "She" is a man.

What makes you think she's crazy? I've heard her called a lot of stuff but no one's ever claimed she's crazy before.

Nicole isn't that fat. Sure she's got a bit of pudge, but it's not that much. She's definitely below the harpoon line.

She just looks crazy to me

Last one looks fuckable.

pic related will make me food.

No probs killing Anitafa.

Sarkeesian
Sarkeesian
The other 2

I dated Anita Sarkeesian during high school. It surprises me that she got famous over the years. She use to be easy going and now she's a feminazi. I use to fuck her without a condom, she was on birth control.

This thread disgust me . I'm leaving

Hey man just because she's the fattest doesn't mean she cooks well.
Agree though, would easily fuck the last. Who is she though? i don't even know her name but i know zoe and anitta.

And then I'd tell her tat there is no way the entire human race would be able to be repopulated from a single couple, AND that watching her try to tough it out would be more fun than fucking her, then I'd kick her the fuck out of my bunker, and watch her try to survive through my surveillance cameras.

How so?

why is the printer so huge?

No no, the right thing to do would be to actually fuck her into submission (i have low standards, would still feel pleasure from having sex with her) and have babies that she will care for, and then when you 2 are old tell her 2 people alone can't continue humanity as i kick her out of the bunker and watch her have the world's angriest fit and try to survive in a nuclear wasteland at once.

actually, have the babies, but only wait until she falls completely in love with them, but kick her out before the children get old enough remember their mother, tell her that her kids will grow up in complete ignorance of her existence, thinking that she died in the apocalypse, then watch her die out in the wild, while preventing your kids from watching the camera feed, until she's either disappeared (if she is indeed able to survive) or decomposed beyond recognition (if she is dead, as is most likely).

despite all this, be a good father to your kids, and if you have siblings of both sexes, encourage incest between them, so as to prolong the human race for as long as possible (abt 3 generations before incest guarantees infertility).

If c has a pennis:

Fuck b for reviews, marry a for money and no c because pennis.

If c is a XX:

Fuck b for reviews, marry sweet c and patriarchy on a.

Or have a loli kid and practice incest.
Fuck her at every age range so you can experience fucking a baby, fucking a kid, fucking a preteen, teenage sex and adult sex.

Her face just screams crazy to me

Fuck: First Pic
Marry: Third Pic
Kill: Second Pic

kill zoey
marry anita
fuck the 2/10 hogwarts cosplay

who us the third one? I don't recall

and fuck kill marry, of course, I'll take my chances

WHAT'S HER JEWTUBE ACCOUNT?

But is there any particular element that makes it seem that way?

Her Jewtube account is here:

youtube.com/channel/UCYHr4d1WNLIN_EAy3d09gcg