I've come to the realization that I'm completely alone. No friends, no family I could ever trust...

I've come to the realization that I'm completely alone. No friends, no family I could ever trust. There's billions of people on this planet but I don't have anyone to call my own. How am I supposed to cope? What percentage of mankind has even experienced this?

faggot
I read, play video game, and get lost in fantasy.

I go to therapy so that I can re-integrate into adult life.

Everyone on Holla Forums is your friend OP

I've been mostly alone since I was a kid, but I never learned to enjoy it. I can't imagine what it would be like to enjoy being alone. No family, no friends, nobody to talk to. I haven't hugged anyone since 2014 or so. Maybe 2013. Days just blend into each other now. I'm not sure I can even tolerate being touched anymore. I don't remember what it's like.

Mob Psycho da GOAT. How's therapy working out for you?

That's a nice sentiment.

This is a huge cliché, but I really think I shouldn't have been born. I'm mostly able-bodied and of adequate intelligence, but I have never been happy. The best period of my life was when I achieved complete emotional numbness, probably a hormonal side effect of a growth spurt. That was a very long time ago.

I could fight to make something of myself - i.e., make money. But I'll still be alone. I wish I had the guts to kill myself. Nobody needs me anyway, so it wouldn't even be a big deal. A quickie funeral and then the 2~3 attendees would go about their business like I never even existed. I fantasize about getting murdered or run over or getting terminal cancer because I know I'll never have the nerve to pull the trigger myself.

Cheesy tripe that doesn't even warrant a (You). Fuck me.

well, you're going to have to

will this make you feel better ~.~

Teach me, master.

Maybe.

it isn't something that can be taught, you just have to learn it on your own

How do you "get lost in fantasy"? What sort of fantasy is it?

Most humans have.

I just sit there and think about what I would do with omnipotence or super powers like in prototype, or what I would do if I was set to a fantasy world with monster girls or some shit.
it is just day dreaming, man. If you can do it well, you can avoid having to think about reality for hours.

There is no way most humans live their lives with no real companionship for years/decades. Or maybe they do and I just never noticed because I'm caught up in my own misery? I mean, nobody knows I exist, so I'm not even a statistic.

I'm aphantasiac so I don't do daydreaming. I can think about generalized concepts vividly enough, but there's no imagery. I don't see stuff.

you dont realize how many women end up having strings of dates and sex that leads to nothing leaving them feeling like empty cum vessels
they cry at night and the dumber ones eat ice cream until their legs look like snotdrips

you don't have to be sleep to daydream

3DPD can get companionship on tap

Don't worry. Soon, the voices will be your friend.

Hi there OP. I can go you one better

All of my friends have been rotten shitstains with emotional problems. My closest friends were covertly personality disordered and were only trying to destroy my self-esteem and feel superior to me. My first love was a status-obsessed relationship addict who went from being my closest and most cherished friendship to dropping me like shit and going completely cold on me when we met in real life on college break. Cousins and friends and parents alike all treat me like shit. I've intentionally gotten rid of all my friends to purge the filth from my life; so yes I have no friends

You cope by not being a little bitch. Make your own life great without other people

Go to prison and make some friends if you weren't able to during school.

get a prostitute

I would welcome them.

Yeah, how do I do that? What is a great life without other people? Fine dining and fine wining?

I'm not sure that would help me.

remove id

remove id

tired

how do you figure?

I'm not interested in sex anymore and paying for a hug would be weird.

are you interested in
REMOVING ID?

sure, whatever
remove

get one
pro tip: the internet makes it easy and you dont need physical contact for that either
voice/text relationships can be amazing

Welcome to the end OP.
Get used to it.

I only used therapy to get rid (hah!) minimize and reduce depression and anxiety.
Now I am able to do much better in interviews and I can pretty much socialize with anybody anywhere (without freezing).
Therapy is good as long as he's not a kike or a woman or recommends (((drugs))).

Percentage? Who knows. But there's definitely a lot of people who live life like that. I'd imagine its less than 1% but still a lot of people.

Damn. Sucks to be you. I really would consider suicide if I couldn't at least imagine things. Having a normal imagination is like watching a movie in your mind. I take it for granted. I can't imagine being unable to visualize things.

"being happy" is a bullshit kikewood lie they feed you to make you question why you aren't "happy", furthering the sense of despair they caused by removing decent father figures and mother figures from your life. no one is fucking happy that is 100% bullshit. aim to be content and you're better off than most people.

???
(´・ω・`)

KEKRONOMICON
The 14 Tenets

Look it up.

way to cut that off.

KEKRONOMICON
The 14 Tenets

Look it up.

fucking disgraceful newfag.
you learn to INTEGRATE fantasy with life. this user was right though, its not somthing that can be learnt.
start off by not giving a fuck. thats the only step to improving your life. its fucking hard though.
the best way to do this is to realize how worthless and pathetic you are. good luck with the rest.
take my advice seriously if you want to op, im just contributing my experience. You may also come to the conclusion that you are just completely worthless and cannot survive without the perks of modern society

You are in better shape than you think. My family has destroyed my life, my future and my health.

Count your blessings.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:90fdc814eda084372bafd7b27b07102d44dc8a8b&dn=Tinymodel+Princess+%2831-268%29+%3A+Newstar+Sunshine+%2896-278%29+%7Baumtatsat%7D

I had pretty much the same problem. Go to church. Doesn't really matter which if you are an atheist anyway. Whatever you prefer. I started going to a mormon church because I met some missionaries, and now I meet all kinds of people. Everyone there is nice and wants to help. I dunno if it fixed my problem, but I'm going to keep doing it and see what happens.