Holla Forums suddenly has ids

what did I miss?

give me a kiss and ill tell you

The "A"

There were raffles to win prizes yesterday, I guess you missed it.

pucker up

Its just that the last time mods put ids on Holla Forums there was a giant shitstorm, I wondered if I'd missed something fun.

I actually like ids cause it cuts down a bit on samefagging bullshit a little. Purists cry about it, but we're still anonymous.

No
I hate social pressure and with ids i feel pressure in my prostate.

Technically you're only pseudonymous.

I like IDs too, it fucks up the pony threds

Rolling for a dank I.D.

BO is being a retard once again

Nobody can muster up enough of a shit to care. Between that degenerate spammers wiping the board and the cuckoldry that constitutes moderation, board ownership, and site ownership, people have stopped giving a fuck.

I won a honda civic and some cum cookies.

Holla Forums is reddit now.

Go back.

sup /fit/

I see what you did there.

+1

This shit is retarded, why did hotwheelz forsaken us.

But if this is Reddit now doesn't that mean he need to stay here and the rest of us must go back?

If this is reddit and not Holla Forums, where do we go back to?

Mods are autistic Leddit faggots, here's why

why?

You trolling bruv?

just looking for an excuse to see if I remembered the code tags correctly

The one good part of IDs is that when ID faggotry is on nobody expects you to samefag, and i have a trillion proxies that i can use to samefag.

Can you show me?

me too bud if i want to carpet bomb my posts all i have to do is cycle my proxies this is retarded as fuck

that's true

this

literally why?
this kills the Holla Forums

Adding to this i have only ever been called out on samefagging once while a trillion faggots said i was someone else samefagging when i wasn't. It's not even a problem for people other than redditors to begin with, but it's overblown as fuck.

quality post

hol up you're samefagging already aren't you?

all me

Actually, no.