Video surfaces of Demi Moore making out with young underage boy

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/celebrity/parents-man-drowned-demi-moore-swimming-pool-lawsuit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saw a vid about this the other day, coincidentally this is surfacing just as her ex ashton kutcher is advocating on behalf of a group connected to john mccain dealing with exploited children. Really makes you think.

You think it's a… (((coincidence)))?

You and me both, user. I would have given her the most amazing 8 seconds of her life.

It's not like he got finger or a blowjob or anything. Also "prime" demi was after her tit job, look at her nude love scenes before that she has the body of dyke. That kid was a fucking amateur.

Will I get in trouble with the FBI for watching that!

fucking creepy

This was for a movie, right?

Lucky bastard

Kidfucker kino exists, little shit in this movie got to take a bath with nicole kidman + almost fucks anne heche.

He wasn't actually in the tub with Nicole. Or at least, that's what they said….

She's got herpes tho. And she used to fuck Ellen

Would still smash

who the fug is demi moore

ok, somebody needs to update me on hollywood kikery, isn't this the guy from the butterfly effect? what the fug is he doing here?

You expect a kid to be an experience romantic that can passionately kiss a woman?

Kelso's ex-wife.

lol loser

REEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG

We >>>/ss/ now?

people.com/celebrity/parents-man-drowned-demi-moore-swimming-pool-lawsuit/

Her daughters have her body but Bruce Willis' face. The definition of butterface

Wew what rough beasts. They look like their father in drag. Sad!

God Emperor is that you?

No its somebody else.

Is this me?

Is that you John Wayne?

Yeah it's legit alright. Nothing to see here, folks.

old enough for kisses?

Nice thread, [insert three-letter alphabet organization]!

Old enough for kisses

wtf

Sauce?!

lol. Anyone have the webm where Vincent Gallo tries to make move on a 5yo girl? I want to say the movie was House of Spirits.

The Beguiled

this video has been around for years, stop being a retard

OY VEY IT'S RAPE MUH PEDOGATE MUH PIZZAGATE MUH MUH MUH MUH HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE KIKESHILLBLART

blow it out your ass, leftypozz

and yes OP is a retard, the video is old and has nothing to do with anything

test

These fucking shills politicize everything even as mundane as some slut kissing a kid. And the mod team just allows it.

>>>/cuckchan/

4gag 8gag

Do you really think there's any difference anymore? You are like the sad fucks in 4gag/pol/ telling people to go back to reddit, and you don't even see it.

Sad!

I can imagine Clint Eastwood doing this in real life.

didn't you hear the man the first time?
if it's all the same to you then >>>/4chan/ is where you belong

I just come here to shitpost. I left to freech during the Neo-Exodus.

/ll/ is extremely superior lad. /ss/ is for closet boyfuckers.

is that what you call it?

Yes. When Jim nuked Holla Forums.

Keep sucking his CIA freemason dick 8gagger.

Jim is meatcuck too

Sometimes I wonder if I'm browsing a more /d/egenerate board.
Footfags, maisiefags, cuckolds, now reverse-pedofags…what is next?
We've already had a coprophiliac OP.

You're on a site literally created for pedophiles?

I have a grandmother with alzheimer's and what passes for (((trolling))) these days is the same slow descent to madness that I had to watch with her. These people are so shit at trolling they think we care about being compared to 9gag of all places. If it wasn't for these low energy trolls we could actually talk about tv shows and movies

Behold. The modern internet enthusiast.

>>>/reddit/

You can't expect much from warosu teenbros.

kill yourself freechfaggot pedokike

DOTR and you will get a nice visit from RWDS.

The sad part is that its not even, its just blatantly transparent idiots under order from even bigger idiots. Everything is a script, and time and time again we see through it.

KILL ALL FUCKING PEDOKIKES

HANG THEM BY THEIR ENTRAILS

IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WITH A FEMALE WHO LOOKS YOUNGER THAN THEM AT ALL KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM

NO MERCY

keep larping you filthy Holla Forumsyp

kill yourself pedokike

because once the second holocaust comes you'll WISH you HAD

storm justice warrior logic right there

goon pedokike shill detected

fuck off back to 4chan

your on the list now, Kek have mercy on your soul

this is your brain on Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/safespace/

This is a fucking bot, this has to be. Nobody can be this retarded.

God, the LARP is real.

wew lad, go figure! your women want sex but you're too much of a retarded prude to give it to them OR even allow them to have it with people for the stupidest fucking reason (the "magic age" meme)

thats like 5 buzzwords in a single post, and also reddit spacing.

Everyone has ALWAYS talked like this, I am SICK and TIRED of you kike shills pretending it is a new thing. I was on Holla Forums back in the old days and EVERYON used "reddit spacing" fuck yourself shills.

as an epic oldfag, I can say you're wrong, everyone used to format their posts in a single paragraph. sentences did not require spacing, you're a newfag, trust me I've been on imageboards for over a decade

fake drumpfsperg detected

Sex is fine when it's between a man and a wife and the wife is older than 20. Anything else is degenerate and worth of Rope. You fucking kike.

Holy shit what the fuck is happening to this board.

trolls trolling trolls badly

At least I can talk, who am I?

The original buzzword meme that killed imageboard posting quality. Then moot created the term "shitposting" and from there it all went downhill.

The mods here have to know what the fuck is happening. Its in every fucking thread at this point .

an illusion. a figment of the imaginations of people who were never there and the favorite lie of those who were.

sex is better when its between a man and a little girl aged 4 to 12.

He wasn't alone.

Its not about a safe space, its about making discussion impossible when you faggots are just spouting noise. Perhaps that's your goal but it just makes you homos into the most loneliest of nerds.

Now that's what's really lonely.

disrupting discussion is fine but only if the disruptions are more interesting than the original discussion. which considering the current state of tv and film isn't a high bar to reach but somehow some of the fags here can't reach it.

is that a penis

Is this the vid that will break open PedoWood?

Is that slang for penis?

Now I know this is you vol. At this point not even the most mundane thing can be discussed without these retards injecting politics into it which is used as an excuse for them to fling shit at each other, killing any attempt at such discussion. If it happened organically I would understand but look at this shit, this is bot levels of non sequitur. Because of some has been actress kissing a boy? You're causing the very fucking thing to happen by not realising that its your shitty attitude that's allowing this to happen in the first place.

t. britsperm

i was here long before the disney sloth obsessed vol decided he was a special and indispensable part of board culture instead of a glorified spam and cp remover. niggers here have been doing this shit way before he got our lazy BO to give him a slot but i will concede that he is accelerating the bad shitposting with his stupid antics.

rulecuckery is the escapism means of the weak when they cannot handle opinions superior to their own

I used to mostly lurk here, until some threads interested me enough to post here. but at this point the entire board has gone dead except for this thread and the anime one. I'm scared that this isn't a bot at all but its the entirety of the board honestly flinging shit at each other. But the nonsense of these posts makes that hard to believe.

Listen ciddie.

8gag died in January/February 2016. It's shit now, it's dead now. We shitpost in it because that's the only semblance of life left we can give it. You can't make a corpse breathe.

Now they attempt demoralization, even though this chan is more influential now that it has ever been in its short history. Don't you faggots have anything better to do.

That's exactly why. And some of them are being paid to do it.

I really do feel sorry for you delusional new Holla Forumsnazis sometimes.

we came here in 2014 because we wanted a place where we could speak anything we wanted without being censored. that dream died with hotwheels and jims takeover.

you faggots came here last year when you got banned from 4chan Holla Forums

I really wish the vols would do they job and ban shitposting shills like you.

FTFY

My opinions should be protected because they are correct you deluded sociopathic leftyprole.

You know, if it was banter based shitposting that was on topic, I wouldn't mind. But its the transparent

That is so bad the topic invariably becomes how shit they are at it.

spam is freespeech

FTFY, again

You have to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

eh, i think this time its just Holla Forums getting butthurt that a kid gets more sexual experience they ever did.

i mean shit who would get this angsty and butthurt about a kid getting a kiss? i'll tell you who: angry reactionaries who never got a kiss when they were young.

This image is so fucking retarded.

Holla Forums is not a psyop, Holla Forums is THE movement. We are the redpill that will save humanity, we are the light and will of Kek.

Once we kill the jews, non-whites, and leftists, the world will be saved. We are the only hope for humanity.

based on the HWNDU threads, that's 80% of Holla Forums
so kys

comedy gold

KILL YOURSELF PEDOKIKE!

Pedophilia is pedophilia, it would be the same thing if the genders were reversed, degenerate and sickening. Any man or woman who's not a degenerate wouldn't even THINK of a child under 20 sexually. Seek help deviant.

Speech, in the concept of free speech, is discussion, debate, rhetoric, ideology. What you and you fags are doing is actively telling us how shit your opinion is when you feel the only way to "fight the power" is injecting noise, in a place you obviously don't frequent, into subject just because you don't like them. This is why the problem isn't your presence, its the fact that you're only present here because the mods allow you to be. Because you offer no speech, just noise. A retard yelling may be speech to him, but to us, your in effect whining grates like the autistic screeching it is.

SPAM IS FREE SPEECH

YOU DON'T GET TO DISSEMBLE SEMANTICS JUST TO ENFORCE YOUR STATIST RULECUCKERY

What I find hilarious about modern 8/pol/ is that nobody seems to remember that back when Holla Forums first started a large majority of Holla Forums were closet pedos who posted on /hebe/. Now that's a real memory hole.

They've always been here though.

16 is legal.

They don't pay you enough for this CIA. You can't change reality with "meh-may magick".

The sad part is that I'm not disassembling (you fucking idiot) anything, your shitty attempts are really that terrible that their intent is obvious to even a cursory glance. We're not joking when we're asking you to leave, its courtesy on our part. You will be happier stopping this, no amount of money being given to you is worth the cognitive dissonance they are putting you through.

thats because the original 8ch/pol/ actually had freedom of speech, it wasn't the "mancave" of extreme rightwing reactionaries.

sure, the opinions were still mostly rightwing, but you didn't have 7 fake news conspiratard theory threads stickied 24/7. Holla Forums died with hotwheels and the co-opting of Holla Forums. Jim is allowing it because he wants to be the Philippine alex jones with his retarded (((real news))) podcast.

^look at this, look at this and laugh. You have to be stupid to think this shit works anywhere. Not even reddit is this stupid, and we mock them for their idiocy.

I still remember the first threads on Holla Forums damn that was over a year ago about how Jim is actually a freemason and probably connected to the CIA or a sleeper agent for it. Into the memory hole those threads went I guess.

Pre exodus the biggest board here was /hebe/. Yes some of them posted on Holla Forums and within a few months were driven out to their own containment board, a place you're no doubt familiar with and should fuck off back to
>>>Holla Forums

This kind of psyop bullshit doesn't work outside of Holla Forums CIA. I mean it's okay NLP but it doesn't work on people who aren't braindead.

>^look

first day working for the CIA you retard goon? eh don't worry, you'll get how imageboards work eventually

Holy fucking shit is this post ironic.

Do you people seriously not see the false dichotomy you've created, the us and them mentality you've built in your heavily moderated echo chamber?

Try going to reddit and convincing them that their entire thing was a right wing conspiracy the whole time. You'd get laughed out by the literal retards that inhabit it. So you think the opposite, to a much more mature userbase, would even work? /hebe/ didn't even exist until a year ago. Psyop? "accuse your enemy of what you're doing" like we haven't been dealing with that shit for the last 2 years at Holla Forums Holla Forums and /gg/ before they were splintered. Fucking leave.

(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

ni/gg/er detected
>>>/gg/
go back

Imkampfy will be made Global Mod this year. And you shills will PAY.

We managed to meme brexit, trump and soon even le pen. The fucking CIA can't even touch us.

At this point, the only people using full sentences are genuine posts.

don't you fucking get it? We're good at this
BECAUSE
You have been teaching us how to defend against your shit for the last 2 years!

[citation needed]

It really fucking worries me I can't tell if this is satire. It seems serious. How delusional can a person get?

PLEASE YHWH LET IT BE SO!

pic related, you goon

He's right tho

gaslighting doesn't work when the statements are true, you fucking idiots.

Not even jews are this neurotic. This is like cheering for a sports team and then claiming you "meme magcked" their victory when they win.

I AM A MEME LORD I AM THE MESSIAH I AM THE HAND OF KEK

I AM YOUR GOD MORTALS BOW TO ME I AM Holla Forums

just like christians do - "you/he/they won only because
I
prayed for X"

never fails. whatever they say they want is immaterial, all they really want is to slapfight with neetsocs.

[citation required]

eh, you should meet some, you're bound to find at least one like that.

This is how delusional these faggots are, they are outright denying this place even exists, even while under orders to shill here.

Yeah but not a community of thousands of them. I'm convinced it's a psyop gathering mentally unstable people and filling them with this LARP BS. Though what the deep state gains from it I dunno.

having a free internet task-force.

You don't even know what LARP even means. It can't be LARP if it takes place online. Man, you guys are seriously low energy. Please leave.

control of the narrative, suppression of dissent

also satisfaction from trolling, "we made thousands of people believe that by praying they can change reality IRL, lmao!"

This is why you lefties are such cancer: no fidelity to reason or logic, no capacity for wit (why your "humor" is always hipster improv tier) and the debate tactics of a teenage girl who just got told she can't go see justin beeber on a school night. One day you and the other lolcows are going to wake up and realize you've been the fuel stoking the Holla Forums furnace as well as Trump's rise to power this entire time, but hopefully not for another 8 years.

That at least seems more plausible than the bullshit LARP "meme magick" bullshit they spew.

No.
You leave.

Think to yourself. Would you say this shit irl? No? Maybe it's because you sound like a fucking mental patient?

wew lad

It's essentially the same thing, instead of sitting on their knees and talking they sit on their asses and type with their fingers, same thing.

stopped reading. not everyone that disagrees with your retarded opinions is a lefty.

That's exactly what a jew would say. Nice try Schlomo.

no-true scotsman fallacy.

next please.

We did say this shit in real life, you fucking dolt. Its how we got brexit and trump and le pen ;^): Voting and inspiring others to vote by looking though your shit propaganda. As hard as you faggots have made dissent possible in europe these days, what does it say to your ineptitude that people are still waking up to this international Jewish globalism. Soon the very important question will begun to be asked: We gave you kikes Israel to keep you from our shores, what the fuck are you still doing here?

How many of those things can you claim? None, you fucking faggots in some shitty cubicle paying paid to denigrate yourselves to a bunch of nobodies.

It's 100% true so why wouldn't I?

This is why you're a lefty. Not that I consider myself a "righty", just someone who wouldn never try to defend a pedophile with strawmen about others being pedophiles.

my god what have you done, you dumb fuckers, have you not learned?

running the countries, it seems, since you cumskins are too inept to do that by yourselves

you just mad that no candidate in any country is fighting for your right to diddle toddlers m8

How does one become a Holla Forumslock? Do they simply wake up one day and say "Yeah I'm going to become a frog worshipping neo-nazi who LARPs about gassing kikes and killing people not of my race and people who don't agree with me politically everyone who disagrees with this is obviously a shill and probably jewish"?

Or is it a slow descent into madness, a gradual progression so subtle they never notice the monster they have become.

That's not what I asked you fucking question dodger. Have you actually espoused this radical rhetoric to people you know, or are you just LARPing online?

She is but a mouthpiece for her father. But of course you know that. You really don't know what we are all about? Then its better that we don't tell you.

Having sex with children is not a right, it s a privilege. And like many privileges it can only be earned through merit of birth. In this case being born jewish.

Haha who would have guessed xD

Being neurotic mentally ill pseudo-jews?

It's that one, by far.

It is comforting to see that some things will never change. Holla Forums will always inspire asshurt in even hardened shitposters even if they have to go off the deep end and start worshiping cartoon frogs to do it.

If you think that will get you your promotion, sure. Your ignorance and incapacity to see the world past the propaganda is where our true power lies. If your employer knew just how incompetent you are, you would be on our side. But luckily for us, your bosses are just as stupid as you are, yes men to kikes who keep throwing money at your "meme command centers" or what have you in a feeble attempt to co opt the power we wield. And we do it for free!

Only an intellectually dishonest coward would need to ask this. Yes melissa, IRL believe it or not I point out logical fallacies including appeals to ignorance and emotion, and guess what? Nothing of value is ever lost.

nice try ciddie

if anything i would describe my current state of emotion as being piteous

No you idiot, don't even give them a hint of how we do things. Heaven forbid they come up with even shittier arguments to lose with. They're so asshurt they are dropping the act in an attempt to get actual intel

Just don't do that on Holla Forums or you'll get permabanned!

No matter how many times you try it, what we do doesn't work with you and your shitty ideas

Your state of big guyness or hotheadedness is unknown and unimportant to me. Rest assured that a few of the fags posting in this thread are most certainly feeling some hurt of the butt at the current state of Holla Forums.

kek

It's called free speech.

I know you're unused to the concept, it may be jarring coming from the Communist board of Holla Forums.

inb4 Holla Forums isn't communist, it's moderation method is inherently the same

I'm not in control nor do I have any desire to be. Those who control are in turn controlled. I'm free ciddie, free.

Yet here we are, where you speech has yet to pass the level of ad hominem. You bore us with your mediocrity, can I speak to your manager?

My manager is Rabbi Schirling, but technically he's not responsible for me as I am an independent contractor.

You literally have a script to go off. You must really tow the ingsoc party line, don't you? Pathetic. Sadly I can believe that, you poor little goy.

This isn't wrong but only due to a couple of kike mods

This is what makes you lot so pathetic feelz > reelz. Holla Forums is still celebrating memeing a president into office, pizzagate is only getting bigger and the current backpedaling over muh russia hacks in the wake of obongogate is going to be popcorn for months. You silly bastards can't get anything right, can you?

I'm required to reply to your posts, don't think I like it gentile. This is just my night job.

it's called projection

THEY'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY MODS ON Holla Forums AND HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF IT FUCKING WEW

You know how regularly we can get you types to reveal yourselves right? This isn't the first time and won't be the last. You're so shit at your job you'd probably lead us right to it. But we know, we always know.

Goddamn, dude. Are you fucking serious? You don't have a choice? That's fucked up, I don't know what the fuck you have going on in your life to make you take up such shit work (I know these assholes pay well) but I will pray that you won't need to keep doing this to yourself. How many of you are there?

of course you do, how else would you have subverted Holla Forums into believing that magical frog gods and meem magicks are real

or do you do it for free, from the comfy confines of your asylum cell

Who am I describing? :^)

I don't care if you worship a frog or what the state of your vols are or even if you have muh free speech there anymore. As long as you can make angry niggers sperg like they constantly sperg here, other imageboards, and on the normalfag sites then I'm satisfied that you guys are doing your jobs. Worship frogs and practice whatever meme magic shit you need to as long as you get results that I can laugh at.

Lord God above, this thread has descended into fucking JIDF letting us know that they're forced to shitpost as part of their job. You know my kike friend, its specifically that denial of freedom that ensures you guys will never win on the net. You goddamn ratfaced schlomos are going to get yourselves obliterated and if you keep it up we'll give palestine back to the muds. You couldn't even keep the fucking bleeding heart commies from siding with them since you can't help but butcher them.

@672963
nobody is this stupid that they don't know how to fucking reply to a post

this is ironic shitposting, but low quality

^nice bait. But everyone with a brain knows you guys are literally paid by the reply. It baffles me how hard you try to earn them though. This thread is effectively over but you still think we fall for it. I guess that's par for you jews.

you make me giggle m8

Protip: Projection only works in an IRL setting. Online, the use of the word 'projection' is relegated to a pretentious form of, "No, you." Ironically it's the person crying projection that wants to throw back the accusations thrown at him so citing a pseudoscientific term like projection is their only recourse. It's an empty gesture at best since they basically have no defense and can't dispute what is being thrown at them so they depend on the pretense of a "soft" science and its inventions to sneak away from their faults.

I have no idea what you're talking about kike shillbot.

he stormfag

So it looks like the bot is back online? Fair enough, try touching any of our boys and we'll make kristallnacht look like an accident.

every tiem

Was your post supposed to make any sense?

Sorry I didn't post it in Holla Forumsynesian.

UR A DUMB DUMB RETARD AND I IS MOAR REDPILLERED THEN U FUKIN LOSER HAHA

kristallnacht wasn't part of the hoax kike, as it was a event on record that actually happened. But of course you kikes have to delude yourselves, or else the guilt of your subsequent actions would activate the latent psychosis that is being jewish to begin with.

You see retard? Everyone can see through your kike rhetorical tricks. But the fault is always the same one.

see
Let me translate in Holla Forumslutionese:
JIDF JIDF YOU KIKESHILL GOON YOU'LL HANG ON DOTR BACK TO THE OVEN SHLOMO

I thought jews were a religion not a race? Oh that's right, it depends on what goalpost you're aiming for
Really nigger?
Hard not to think like that when the only ones disagreeing with you are liars and hypocrites
Such as? Example? Citation needed.
Kikespeak 101 everything's relative goy, just go along with what we say
No, that's literally the jews.
Which reality would that be schlomo? Accepted or actual?
Please acknowledge the questions above then

>taking things this seriously
I hope you take the hehpill one day brudder.

pic related

jews don't do that, we allow people to debate things, all we ask is that you do it -rationally- but Holla Forumsyps don't do that, you force everybody to

Stop linking their posts stupid, they get money/commission from it. But it is funny that they think we don't see right through that shit at this point.

no, we get paid per hour actually

think about it: if we got paid per (you), I would hop proxies and enrich myself

of course, such financial subtlety eludes the gentile mind, which is why jews run the world and make up 98% of billionaires

Yes yes we see EVERYTHING, we are not neurotic mentally ill neo-nazis. We are special, we are special, we are…

KEK

You kike-aroonies are hilarious, you HAVE to deny the truth, even when said truth is obvious to observers. Hitler was right on debating jews, tomorrow, your immense psychosis will erase today's assbeating entirely.

We have you on record admitting to it, its why even joke "here's your (you)" you fucking idiot. Its pity from us to you. But your pocket change picking up asses can't see passed your hooked noses to realize it lol

Philip Tanzini was 15 years old, while Demi Moore is 19 in that video.

That's literally pedophilia you mentally ill pedokike. Shove it up your ass Schlomo.

yes, we tend to forget about how we btfo Holla Forumsluters since we do it every single day

it gets p boring after a few months, I really wish you guys would pose a challenge in debates, still it's not bad work, I enjoy it

I make $225,000 a year from shilling on 8/pol/, you're really delusional if you think it's "pocket change".

Like clockwork

Still running with this meme?

According to Holla Forums hollywood jews are fucking every child actress for decades. Not a single proof of this has been leaked.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Except that you haven't made one valid point yet. Its all jewish delusion on your part. What are you faggots like 12 million now? We have 12 million europeans in just one of our nations and you homos think you can hang with us?

I bet bitches just flock to you with that knowledge lol

The sad part is that women really don't care how money is made, especially kike shiksas.

it's p funny

without us, you goyim would still be chopping wood and using stones to survive

show some gratitude

It's called taxation gentile. The Zionist International Empire ZIE deems it appropriate to take funds for the benefit of the jewish peoples who rule the world.

If you truly are the master race why are you under our boot?

Come to think of it, it's always the same pair of posters who post like complete spergs. I even remember this in some GG thread. They even dropped the act and briefly talked like normalfags and named themselves. They're definitely jewish and you can find archives of it. I think it was before /gamergate/ fell apart and it should be archived somewhere.

Holla Forumsgoys are legitimately mentally ill

Because we don't need nepotism, usury, or deception in order to make our money, kike. You talk so big, but when NSDAP showed the world that currency need not be backed by gold, you faggots had to assemble the whole of europe to stand a chance against it.

Not to mention goaded the japs to poke us into a fight we didn't want. Except this time, we promise you, we're better prepared for your tricks. Next time you kill the markets, we won't be jumping from buildings. You are, your puppets shortly afterward. Samson option or not, the individual is powerful enough to matter at even the fire team level. I'd think about that

no they are the master race and if you disagree you should kys jidf shill kike goon

Yes. This time you will shitpost on the interntet and worship a frog god. I'm shaking in my kippah.

If you're so sure of our futility, why do you show yourself kike? Surely another bergschteinwitz family member of yours can give you something above a cubicle in the fucking desert. Why even have a meme warfare center at all, if we're all just dumb goys? Exactly, because you know you don't have a fucking chance, as even sweden is sick of your shit. The only thing you pretenders can do is threaten samson, slander, or assassination. But soon, all of your planted stooges will start ending up behind bars and dumpsters. And if you pull the banks, we'll make sure NSDAP rises again to put you faggots in your place.

Neurotic mentally ill neo-nazis: The Movie

Reported for chan invasion
>>>/oven/

There's that classic kike deception. Run out of comebacks, schlomo? That's all you got? fucking pathetic, don't ever forget who the master race is, you nigger haired, bird beak, mystery meat looking nobody.

and fucking stay out, hope you are on your 15 minute break kike. Don't forget to clock out on your way home lol

Huh? I was taking a quick break to fuck your whore of a daughter.

Back from your fifteen, kike? All that stolen money and technology and you can't even tell who you're talking to. Oy vey, as you desert niggers say. Cheers, faggot.

Like the 'Gratitude' you fucks show by wasting awaty European nations after the French Resistance played a massive role in ending the Reich? or any other number of resistance movements?

Or how about America saving your asses from the Holocaust? The brits? How all our industry and national prosperity was packaged and shipped to China?

Trump is the response to being fucked over through the ENTIRE LAST CENTURY.

really makes you think

Us, jews, I never forget how superior we are, and threads like these remind me why.

your mind on Holla Forums

MUH HUWHITEH GENOCIDE
Look, it's nobody's fault most whites are beta and omega males.
Ofc white women will fuck muslims and blacks since whites are mostly a bunch of sissies.

Easy there, Goldberg.

ftfy

Are you still shaking with anger that Shillary didn't win? Going to spam some more interracial porn or go on about Holla Forums or how you find it aggravating that goys don't just bend over and take it? You butthurt is my sweet nectar.

cringe

Drumpble sureda crimble sure surela

It's very interesting how much passionate disagreement surfaced in this particular thread.

Because these faggots injecting their sham of an ideology and using is as a basis of shitflinging is so routine at this point it becomes more entertaining to shut these kikes up than whatever the original topic was, which doesn't even matter since we all know that hollywood is run by child molesting, false god worshipping kikes.

It's not satire at all, browse Holla Forums and you'll see for yourself. The board has gone to shit in a major way, I'm not sure if it's shills pretending to be retarded to alienate actual users or genuine retards but either way the board is becoming more intolerable every week.

I never would have guessed how retarded Holla Forums was going to become a year ago, there used to be actual intelligent discussion there, now it's all:

It's reaching a point where full Holla Forums is almost as bad as cuckchan Holla Forums.

That's because of cuckchanners taking over after the election and especially during that hwndu shit.

No, it's because all the intelligent posters left after having been banned the umpteenth time because they didnt adhere to whatever groupthink de juer.

But they do.

kys

It's MUCH WORSE at this point.

Try it: go to 4chan Holla Forums for a week, 30 minutes a day, then go to b8chan.

if you cant handle the bantz perhaps a more poltically correct forum will be more to your liking. such as your moms' next breeding session.

I got banned the other day for saying Holla Forums was suffering from both active outsider shills/trolls and native morons who think tearing down individuals who are actually doing things IRL makes them superior.

>wanting to have a discussion which USED TO happen on Holla Forums instead of nonstop shitposting means you're Holla Forums

I think humanity is simply fucked up and irrational. If the same fucking thing happened but with roles reversed almost everyone would want the guy to be burned alive, have his teeth kicked in, and slowly tortured to death for being a monster. He would be dehumanized.

And because she's a woman she can not only walk away but be praised for that. This is just fucked up.

thats your civilization on feminism & women's rights.

what would be seen as something beautiful in a world ruled by men is seen as a horrible monstrosity in a world ruled by women.

its not like you can go back to the late 1700's and cull the the useful stupidity of feminism down with a machete.

silly goyim
theres nothing left to discuss, we are here because 'discussion' has been BANNED everywhere else on the internet. Right now you are behind enemy lines expecting parley.

everyone here by now knows about your usual tactics, the spam, the horrible arguments, and the impact this sorta useless 'debating' has on board quality…

You are allowed to 'debate' here as you call it. And look whats become of the thread - and your argument is Holla Forums should let you do this on Holla Forums?

this thread was Holla Forums shitposting from the beginning. OP posted it knowing Holla Forumstards would shit the thread up because

Except that it was you faggots who started it, they reply to each other to get a shitstorm brewing. We know you do this, its pathetic and doesn't change any minds. We're here because we want to be here, you shills are here because its literally your job. And you're so bad at it the only thing it makes us feel is ennui at this point. Go tell rabbi touchboyswitz to go shill Holla Forums, I bet they'd eat anything you shit out. They already seem to do.

at this point you're just flinging shit in the dark and hoping it will hit something

Hahahahaha
And oh look at this, a thread about Obama's brother tweeting a copy of his real birth certificate gets anchored
>>>Holla Forums9456649
Then another thread goes up and surprise surprise gets spammed by somebody who appears to be a mod
>>>Holla Forums9458258
this stuff is literally happening every day now too which is why the board has been hemoragging users. It's just r/donald now with edgy banners.

You don't need IDs to tell when a couple of samefags are shitting up the board.

but how do you know for sure? you just believe whatever is convenient for you and necessary to keep your peace of mind.

This board not having IDs is the reason why you faggots have been getting away with it. If the mod team gave a damn they would be able to see that the majority, if not all, of this commie shilling is only coming from 2-5 ips. The sad part is that everyone on this site already knows that hollywood is run by pederast kikes, so you guys shitting up the discussion doesn't already change that. In fact, your orders to obfuscate the discussion of that topic is what even gives such a claim credibility to begin with.

Here it comes: the old "lel you are crazy" ad hominem bullshit. Nobody in their right mind would come to a place they know they wouldn't feel welcome, so for you idiots to come here and claim it was always a commie board is ludicrous, especially since you get ass hurt as soon as we start talking about things your masters don't like us to talk about.

Let me guess: "You should take your pills, goy" projection? Its always the same script dude.

nice generalization there buddy
on cuckchan maybe
meme like jonestein
muslims dindu nuffin
muh freeze peach

oh look, it's that kenyan nigger who somehow has a verified twitter account
by no means is this an attempt to bait Trump into some superficial fruitless bs that wouldn't matter anymore anyhow
there's much heavier shit that can be flinged at Obama than his birth cerificate

Fuck off kike.

Kike detected, and you posted a shitty leftypol tier meme too. Pathetic.

you're like male feminists with your conspiratard bullshit.
>a group of 20-something evil male patriarchs jews are to blame for everything bad in my life!

paranoia is healthy in small doses but you chugged the whole tank fam

Now here comes the part where you're making shit up we didn't say in order to give you wiggle room for contradiction. The doesn't work here, since there's a fucking record of the things we did say. I'm still waiting on the "take your pills goy" and over ad hominem , faggots. Give me something new for fucks sake.

A Jew?

meant for

this could pretty much describe several different groups

That's the right answer, but watch is there shills try to attack you with psuedo right wing flawed arguments. These faggots have been at this for months. Another way you can see through them is that they use pc phrases to address us or our ideas unlike how we do to each other. Its preposterous.

The pedophilia scare is fucking you normalfags up so badly.

Nah dude, these shills are literal JIDF trying to take as much heat off of pizzagate as possible. Watch as they attack me for even mentioning it. Not that it matters, at this point even the most normalfag grandmother is aware of what the fuck is happening.

if you were a 30 year old who legitimately believes in santa claus putting gifts under your tree at the end of the year, then yeah, we would probably mock you.

also i can play that game too, watch as you reply in butthurt manner because i state that there is no definitive proof of anything related to pizzagate, and that the elite are too rich and powerful to go to jail.

Then why do you make that the automatic response every time the phrase is posted? I'm not being attacked, your script is so lame that it can be predicted. Now where's the pc ad hominem, kike?

Pizzagate.

Lets

Just

Put

This shit thread out of its mercy.

Demi Moore and/or Ashton Kutcher and/or John McCain pls go.

Good kike, barks on command! Soon we're going to put the screws to your puppets and they are gonna tell us all about it just to avoid breaking rocks at leavensworth.

If there's no proof to pizzagate, why is there a dedicated israeli response team tasked with roaming a filipino animu admiration forum's tv board in order to give a predetermined script that it isn't true? Seems a bit weird that they would have people on staff to remind channers that something that's already being discussed and rumored about based on the scraps the IC have been leaking to us isn't true, despite people dying as soon as more of it gets brought up.

you can't spout this bullshit without a proper source

Hi there fellow goy, okay go ahead name a single pro-WN who isn't a gay jew.
Lel. A few months ago when the "can't cuck the tuck" threads started showing up (cohencidentally right after he replaced megyn kelly) I posted 3 threads about him all direct linking to Faux News just to see what would happen, all of them went unanchored + got dozens of unironic replies.
Yeah except for the almost daily "calling it now molyneux is redpilled" breads, also that never happen to get anchored or deleted
Typical JIDF reply used to shut down talk about 9/11, boston bombing, the lavon affair and any other zionist created false flag since Holla Forums has existed. Sup imkikefy.
Goonspeak, what a surprise
Yeah he's definitely full of shit which is why anons ITT are pointing it out, it's relevant news however and giving it a mod downboat because trump has better things to talk about guise is sub-cuckchan hotpocketry and the reason this site is dying. You faggots are just aspiring thought police trying to hide your noses.

Read the fucking thread idiot, I wouldn't be surprised if you're the same fucking shill that got btfo last night. Nice job evading the question. If pizzagate is fake, then why is it that everytime the word is used on this board, or topics discussing hollywood pedophilia, there is an immediate verbatim script that is given. Every time its the same shit

The irony of which is that we have posters from both americas, asia, and europe here

Its just so tiring

Take your pills, goy.

Oy vey, I've been found out! munch munch munch, must fuck immediate family to keep the bloodline strong

when you make a claim, you're the one who needs to provide the proof for it. and you happen to have no proof.

pizzagate right now is a cult, a religion practically, that operates on the same basic principles of small religions. its mostly emotional manipulation of hate. i'll eat my words when you show me solid proof that this isn't just stirring the pedohysteria to gain support and that there is actually an elite group dedicated to kidnapping children to use as sex toys.

t. hopes it's true so he can get in on that sweet child sex slave action

Yeah, nothing but
(((PURE COHENCIDENCES)))
Around these parts, kike.

user please. He got a child slave for his bar mitzvah.

At this point I don't know what I'm more disgusted by:

Muds who at least have the decency to have their child sex slave bazaars in public

Or

Kikes, who think that a preponderance of breadcrumbs from US IC agents is enough plausible deniability to suggest that they aren't guilty of the same thing. I can't wait until the RICO human trafficking trials begin, these kike shills are going to have a field day.

pizzagate

so what makes you different from muslims? you just want non-believers to be killed.

you ARE pretty much a small-size cult right now.

Probably some low tier fetal alcohol orphan. What self respecting member of the tribe could be satisfied with only one sex slave anyway?

(Me)

That wasn't anger, that was smug mockery.

Unless you really did receive a child rape slave on your 13th birthday, in which case it was and is a very serious accusation and I firmly stand behind it. Only if it was true though.

Only a kike would think being called a kike is an expression of anger. They are so retarded they literally can't into bantz. Nice try to change the subject too, but this ain't leddit. What kind of idiot chases cultists around, only to hail shit ad hominems at them then recoil when confronted? Seems kinda stupid to me, but then again, so are inbred kikes to begin with.

What does my state of being have to do with my argument? Or are you really that inbred? I can almost understand why jews need child sex slaves, their ugly asses wouldn't get laid otherwise.

We're at bumplock boys, pack it up. I'm sure they'll be anothe pedowood/pizzawood/pizzagate thread in the future.

It's called bump limit.

Ah, deflection.

See, a white person would have denied the accusation of being a child rapist for most of their life, usually because the accusation is false. A jewish person, on the other hand, is compelled to recoil the very instant they are revealed to be jewish.

You don't have to do that, you know. Being a jew is only a bad thing if you fit the very well documented stereotype of the jewish liar/con artist. All you have to do is be trustworthy and people will stop distrusting you.

basically a breakdown of Howard sterns bantz/debate style

tl;dr

that the best you got?

the best part about this post is how effective it is a convincing dumb ppl.

with zero context its a great post. but once you remove it from a vacuum and place it in reality - it falls apart. idont go to pol for debate, i go to get information and decide for myself what to do with it.

That wasn't what I said mongoloid but since you decided to chime in maybe you can name a single pro-WN who isn't a gay jew according to Holla Forums.

the very fact that ur here crying tells me pol should keep up the good work.

heck of a game plan chaim.

Nice gymnastics there leftycuck, let me guess demi moore is a kike now too right? Just like lauren southern, lana and literally every other white person. Your tactics are shit just like the color of your skin.

has anyone noticed that every Holla Forums post is
regardless of what content is in the post?

thats how shills and sjws argue. instead of speaking in general, why not point to a specific instance?

you dont even see the irony in your post do you?

Have you ever noticed every reddit cuck Holla Forums post is
regardless of what content is in the post?

>>>/tumblr/

so why are you Holla Forumsluters here then

only a shitposter deals in absolutes.
im making a value judgment that shills and sjws are worse than pol so no it isnt irony

You're a faggot

Trump tried to kiss a 5 years old sheboon in the fucking Wisconsin Speech rally.