Why do chads on 4chan relish in ruining womens' bodies...

Why do chads on 4chan relish in ruining womens' bodies? They want to piss on them and make them lick shit out of their ass. They're evil and need to be shot

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no u

Holla Forums is absolutely the worst board on this site. It used to be good in a way.

Don't you see user, Holla Forums's destiny is to be shit. It's the future of all Holla Forumss and it's what they want to be, naturally.

And Holla Forums's b is full of homo namefags who talk about fucking eachother.

Then why post here?

fun fact - if you get a girl to eat out your ass, you'll always have that over her

You should be flayed alive

Not when you eat her ass too.

Fun fact every time you French kiss her you just gave yourself a rimjob.

Good it's better than what they were doing before

They were really pathetic

Still as gay as ever

Nothing wrong with feet. It's a female body part. If you don't like the female form, then the only gay person is you

there's an appeal to shitty boards. i like shitty boards. fuck off if you don't.

WOMAN (GROPED)_: AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH

FUCK YOU CECILLIA CALLEJO GIMAO!! FUCK YOU!!! I WANNA DISRESPECT YOU!!!! I WANNA RAPE YOU AND GROPE YOUR BOOBS!!!!! I WANNA STEAL MONEY!!!!!!! I WANNA KICK YOUR ASS AND SHOVE MAH DICK INTO YOUR VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

—–

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

To the guillotine you go! God bless The Queen.

It's the classic "if I can't have it then I don't want anyone else to enjoy it either" logic.

It's not about ruining her body, it's about ruining her mind. The more you break her, the more she needs you.

That sounds demented

I don't think you understand what's being said

is this real?! my pants almost ripped

No, it's pretty simple. Idk, have you had much experience with girls?

Many women actually enjoy being sexually degraded, those who don't shouldn't feel pressured to be sexually degraded though it's her choice.

"many" as in there are many transsexuals, and many sociopaths. In all of these cases, many still doesn't constitute a statistically signifigant portion of any country's population - Unless your idea of "actually enjoy" is fucky.

No, you don't get it - women need to feel owned

For a certain kind of healthy, happy, innocent girl that means feeling like your little wifey. But for most girls that means feeling like your fucktoy.

And here comes the reason why people think women are whores. Very, very few women ever actually enjoy what you've described, user - they enjoy taking advantage of it. You open yourself up to manipulative whores who can go limp for your money, and then we get all the poor folk who think that's all women, just all sociopaths or children.

No, fam, you just hole yourself into only getting to know those ones.

It makes them come, and then come back for more.

Hold up, you DON'T want to piss on women?

not wanting to piss on women is the ultimate cuckery

My girlfriend pleaded for me to beat her.

I simply stood back, crossed my arms, grinned, and said NO! (ahahahahhahahhah!)

???
was that supposed to be an amusing story?

It kind of his. I hope he dumped her, he deserves better than that.

we give women what they want, homo
ever wonder why machism is what it is? women make it so, by responding positively to it
and pissing on your cucks' faces
females are the selectors
they teach males what works on them
your mistake and cowardice is to listen to what women say instead of adapting to what they do

this

GAWD Margot Robbie has a beautiful set of tits.

u wut m8

reove id

ikr m8 lel kek jej remove id

Kek