What do you think of the idea of being raised by a lesbian couple?

What do you think of the idea of being raised by a lesbian couple?

You would be born to both of the girls thanks to genetical engineering, so it's like you're the biological son of the couple.

You would be given the choice to press a button that would make you a baby again, you'd keep your current mind but you'd have been born to two lesbian mothers (your appearence would also change, other aspects of your life like country and social status would be kept the same).

What do you think? Would you press the button and why?

No because it'd probably fuck me up mentally

One mother is one cunt too many as it is

mommy issues?

just the part where she's around me and being herself

No thanks, nigger.

I think the odds are with me, it wouldn't likely be any worse than my current life. I want off this ride. 10/10, would press button.

I'd rather have two fathers than two mothers.

So you want off this ride but you'd push a button that practically doubles your time spent on this ride

enjoy the domestic violence and inevitable divorce

I would rather have no parents than 2 bull dykes trying to dress me up as a girl

Just this particular ride I'm on, I don't want out of the entire theme park. And, hey, if the next ride sucks, too, I always have suicide.

I only know one kid who was raised by dykes. He's as big a lefty cunt as they come.

That depends. Would they be butch or lipstick lesbians? Would they spank me when i'm not being a good boy and deserve it?

No. If I have had been, I would have bought a gun, shot them and myself.

Fuck dykes, they are abusive pieces of shit, had I the option to press a button and kill everyone I would have pressed that fucking button.

/ss/ childhood sounds great

A single hetero mother might just leave you in a crack house to be raped by Tyrone. Wouldn't you rather live in an /ss/ reverse harem?

OP I was raised by lesbians because my mother became one and took me from my father.
I'm going to tell you right now they fucked me up for life.
Physically and emotionally abusive, plus plenty of domestic violence against eachother.
Be thankful you never went through it, you only think it's good because you don't know any lesbians or because you have a fetish for the idea.

Take it from this guy, I mean look at him he's on Holla Forums

My ma was a bi father was a dope fiend didn't see him from 4-12, then he ODed and died when I was 14 :^)
anyway my childhood was shit OP and my mother having ogre bitches that were dysfunctional as all shit in the house didn't help.
that being said I wouldn't mind going back and have an /ss/ relationship with two mothers, but then again I would like pic to happen, so I am not the best person go to with this.

Lesbian mothers castrate their boys and put them clothes, thats ok with you OP?

This. Dyke couples are just as bad as fag dads but in their own way. They take boys and make them into abominations. Women can't raise men. Boys need a father figure, no matter how distant and dyke couples chose to oppose the benis. Someone post the newspaper headline of a dykr couple who tortured a boy and crushed his balls.

I find your fetish intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

wish I had one to give you to subscribe to.

Yuri is the purest form of life.
Nothing can go wrong.

No, homosexuality is wrong. It's biologically backwards

i think of much rape
and ultimately them being bisexual and sucking my dick all the time

absolutely degenerate

Sign me the fuck up.

I think IDs should be removed