Cartoons Nowadays Aren't as Good as They Used To Be

Cartoons Nowadays Aren't as Good as They Used To Be

I agree cartoons nowadays suck (except for SU SVTFOE and AT) with their lol random humor and gross out jokes which for the most part are unfunny and just rely on the randomness with no cohesion with shows like Sanjay and Craig Pickle and Peanut Breadwinners Uncle Grandpa and so much more, there's rarely any action shows nowadays everything's a comedy.

Man I miss the 90s

The 90s were such a good time for cartoons

bojack horseman
rick and morty
steven universe
clarence
bobs burgers
mr pickles
squid billies
china il

lots of good cartoons still

They're certainly nostalgic

The 90s and 00s were better I feel sorry to the children of today

All I know is the new Power Puff Girls is trash compared to the original.

They're correct the 90s is the best decade for animation in general

I stopped watching after the comet, but up until then it was a fairly solid show with only a few lousy episodes.

That's because it was a renaissance. 90s animation was horseshit compared to the golden age of the 50s and early 60s.

In forty more years animation will be made real and it will be interactive.

My Anytown senses are tingling.

Nothing is good as it used to be.
Memory is a tricky thing.

bojack horseman is the only one of those i haven't watched, and i can tell you, all the rest of your list is shit.

No one really put CatDog in the category as Rocko before the 2010s

Just because you can do imagedumps here doesn't mean you should. What is the point of this shit?

Is he nostalgic or just autistically shilling?

hey, the 90s and early 00s had a lot of weapons-grade dogshit, only upside was that they had no less than 3 (sometimes 4-5 counting shit like kids wb and fox kids) channels paying for this content

nowadays, we have some good animated releases. the only problem, I think, is that too much of it's for kids and made by SJWs and hipsters. some of the decent releases I think came out since the '10s started, I think I'll list below
but, that's just 2d animation. put in cg, we can add a dozen other great series probably

hell, these are just the american series and movies. we can go outside the US like what those wapanese f/a/ggots do with their precious anime

we're only halfway through the decade. I think another Justice League's coming out this fall, and I think there's plenty of talent and great animation to come

I'd argue the 80s was best. they had the coke-fueled animation sequences that still haunt our nightmares

I don't think OP is including anime. Nor should he.

anytownfag out