LOADING MEMES ON NICE ATTACK: FIRE!

LOADING MEMES ON NICE ATTACK: FIRE!

Post your memes, lock and loading, fire on Twitter and Faceberg, redpill normies, return and reload. Repeat for next 72 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a8c5wmeOL9o
ropeculture.org/2016/07/07/memes-frames-and-power-dynamics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i made this thing

Bitches stop memeing about the refuggers. WE MUST GO DEEPER.

The problem isn't refuggers, it's the SHITSKINS WE ALREADY HAVE. WE NEED TO EXPEL THEM ALL, and NOT just the Muslims. Draw parallels between American niggerdom chimping out and mudslimes durking out. Muslims are an easy target, at this point throwing them out is change even the kikes believe in.

Fucking get real lads. In times of chaos people are malleable. This is the choice moment not to push the faggy half-right agenda you push in normal plebtime, but the balls-to-the-wall chauvinism of WARTIME

Not just that it's the Jews at the root of all these problems. It's so obvious they are pushing for more conflict in the middle east and eventually WW3.

I am James Fuller and this is my dump. 1488

Absolutely. That's the dark heart of the matter. That's the ultimate taboo, the unbridgeable logical gap.

The irony is, the kikes' "apotheosis of Hitler" has left them brittle. A politician and war criminal - tame by the standards of the 21st century - has been turned into the avatar of satanism and evil. Should the White man ever wake up to the lies of the Jews, then in hear fear and rage Hitler is the god to whom he will pray, and then the Jews will have a REAL holocaust to fear.

And you know what? They'll have fucking deserved it.

his fear and rage*

making my list
checking it twice
gonna remove the —muslims— in nice
kebab remover is coming to town

It's pronounced like "niece" you silly assburger

it's called double meaning dumbass

Good goyim

hmm
no, no that doesn't work

can you please post exploitables?

like the picture with the dead children without text

a png of the refugees welcome retards already cut out

etc

thanks

Surprised there weren't any videos of the attack with "Noice" dubbed over.

making my list
checking it twice

It's pronounced "neese/niece" you dumbass.

Try again!

it does if you're not a low-IQ mong

holy shit you're retarded kys

youtu.be/a8c5wmeOL9o

You really just don't understand how to do good things. Sorry m80

Vox' picture without text.

Make the #PayForNice

That picture of a little girl in a bodybag and her doll next to her really fucks me up.

She was completely innocent to all of this. She was watching fireworks with her parents on a national holiday, and some fucking imported scum slaughters her for his own twisted religion.

This shouldn't happen. We can't let this happen. Those who created these conditions will hang.

but I didn't do anything except get the joke. you're an autistic faggot who won't quit being a nigger. why don't you fucking aussies make your own board

So it's 2:2 funny:unfunny
I guess it's anybody's game now

Good, it means you're still human

making my list
checking it twice

I have these user

Hollande not seeking vengeance for this is unforgivable.

see the third pic

:^)

I had a brief moment, maybe a few seconds, but that is all, my brain say's emotion over this is ridiculous as it will happen again and again.

Anger is the only sensible emotion to feel.

This. Rather than mourning the ones gone, celebrate the ones who will live thanks to the constant redpilling.

Kikes are the equivalent of a Saruman or Sauron.
The muzz and the nignogs are the equivalent of the Orcs.
The Orcs are dangerous on their own, but without Saruman and Sauron to command them, they only have numbers and can easily be trampled.

Hate is good.

We now know where DEUS VULT came from.
May God help us all.

Sarah Nyberg commenting on National Security is like Sarah Nyberg commenting on the security on allowing your daughter near him.

great video

ropeculture.org/2016/07/07/memes-frames-and-power-dynamics/