Terrorist Attack in Nice, France 6 : Truckroach Edition

At least 80 people have been killed and dozens injured after a truck careered along the waterfront in the French city of Nice, ploughing into hundreds of people.

French President Francois Hollande has said several children were among the dead after what he described as a monstrous "terrorist" act.

Eyewitnesses say the driver picked up speed to slam the lorry into revellers gathered along the city's famous waterside Promenade des Anglais for a Bastille Day fireworks display.

The driver of the truck that killed at least 80 people in Nice on Thursday evening was a 31-year-old resident born in Tunisia, according to French newspaper Nice Matin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oystp3OQb3g
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608
twitter.com/Zinvor/status/753708826516422656
twitter.com/tagesschau/status/753715252559306753
twitter.com/70219/status/753716025888235521
twitter.com/XIII_Nael/status/753699211951108096
youtube.com/watch?v=LULS11zQZv0
youtube.com/watch?v=T5Wn4tMFYT8
youtube.com/watch?v=oQSFv2wUuv4
youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y
abcnews.go.com/International/french-president-links-nice-attack-iraq-syria-conflict/story?id=40597252
instagram.com/p/BH3U0cvh5g4/
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/753823476058759168
youtube.com/watch?v=v19WCgSYHV8
twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/753825346722471937
archive.is/P6h7V
archive.is/DhCVf
youtu.be/20BeizHnW3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_parachute
rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
dcgazette.com/2014/muslim-inbreeding-may-genetic-catastrophe/
8ch.net/pol/res/6710059.html#6710086
archive.is/zUO2G
archive.is/vpkUB
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753873296303751168
8ch.net/who.html
archive.is/C5DVf
archive.is/5QXmG
archive.is/d5vnS#selection-795.0-795.124
archive.is/VlmEu#selection-963.14-963.181
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/testicules-coupees-mises-dans-la-182871
tn.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-bouhlel-3760442a
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227703/Thirty-people-recreate-death-Alyan-Kurdi-laying-sand-Moroccan-beach-dressed-clothes-drowned-Syrian-boy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=chVkcfpJRj8
archive.is/6DI9v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15 July 2016
05:19 GMT
According to a police source, the Nice truck attacker was known to French police in connection with common crimes, but not to intelligence services, Reuters reports.

04:45 GMT
The Nice truck attacker allegedly used a pistol when firing at police, AFP reported, citing investigative sources as saying.

04:01 GMT
Hospitals in Nice are appealing to people to donate blood. Local media posted a map of “calls” for blood.

03:59 GMT
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has said he was “touched and afflicted by the terrible ordeal” in Nice.

“What happened in Nice is contrary to everything that unites us here in Mongolia,” he said.

Opening a plenary session at the ASEM summit, Juncker vowed to continue the EU’s “fight against terrorism inside and outside” the bloc.

03:13 GMT
Buildings in New York Сity and Dallas, Texas, have been lit up in the red, blue and white of the French tricolor in solidarity with Nice.

03:06 GMT
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev and his Luxembourg counterpart Xavier Bettel have condemned the attack as the two held a bilateral meeting on the sidelines of the 11th Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) in Mongolia.

03:05 GMT
Some 100 people reportedly jumped into the Mediterranean Sea in a bid to escape the attack. All of the people were safely recovered from the water.

03:04 GMT
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has “directed state law enforcement officials to step up security at high-profile locations around the state, including our airports, bridges, tunnels and mass transit systems.”

live

sky : youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

fox : youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

fox : youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY (almost non-cucked guests)

rt : youtube.com/watch?v=Oystp3OQb3g

cnn : youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

videos:

twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608

twitter.com/Zinvor/status/753708826516422656

twitter.com/tagesschau/status/753715252559306753

twitter.com/70219/status/753716025888235521

twitter.com/XIII_Nael/status/753699211951108096

youtube.com/watch?v=LULS11zQZv0

trump : youtube.com/watch?v=T5Wn4tMFYT8

molyneux : youtube.com/watch?v=oQSFv2wUuv4

flynn : youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y

#FightForWesternCivilization

#StopPlayingNice

#PrayForNice

TIME TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS AND JEWS FROM Holla Forums!
DEPORTATION NOW!

Anybody know if they've released a list of dead and injured yet?

I got friends who were on a cruise. I don't remember if they were stopping in nice specifically, but the boat's usually out of cell range even if they're fine.

am I the only one who can do nothing but stare numbly at the screen after hearing those kids crying?

are you me?

One time, my parents were driving me somewhere. My father started off talking about his co-worker in the office who is a nigger who married a Japanese chick.

Before he could continue, I absolutely stopped him right there and said "absolutely disgusting. An abomination." My parents then acted like I was crazy.

I am a mutt, and just as you said. I love them, but I can never forgive them.

I'm a liberal, but I'm not a Marxist.

Understanding the difference, and realizing Marxism when and where you see it, will help you make sense of the otherwise senseless liberal hypocrisies.

There's nothing wrong with individuals of any race as long as they have the right beliefs. I like how the Romans did things when they had their shit together.

Greek? We don't care, as long as you hail the Emperor.

Egyptian? We don't care, as long as you hail the Emperor.

Teutonic? We don't care, as long as you hail the emperor.

Wait, you want independence? You think your beliefs take precedence over the Imperial Cult? TIME FOR ALL JEWS TO DIE.

Reminder: jewish butthurt probably in large part stems from getting reamed and genocided by the Romans so hard.

I don't care what skin color you are as long as you respect people's freedoms and right to believe whatever they want. For some reason our governments are okay with profiling people for wrongthink if it incites "hate" online, but not okay with doing the same for radical muslims. I'm not a fan of arresting people for their ideas, but as long as we're doing that, might as well turn it on the groups that are 100% responsible for every terror attack in the last fucking decade.

FUCKING

HOLY SHIT FUCKING KEK

Anons, I fucking love you.

80+ people just died

BUT HOLY SHIT DID YOU REALIZE ONE OF THEM WAS A MUSLIM?

I hear the whisper
FREXIT
the whisper which will turn into a gale by the end of this decade. and then a great reconquête will ensue

You're nice user.

And that's why all mudslimes have to die. Pretty much all of them want to kill everyone who isn't them. They are all fucking insane because they don't respect people's freedoms and right to do and think whatever they want. Their fucking insane and they want everyone but themselves dead.

You know, the fact that liberals that defend these fucks really just

blows

my

mind.

So how long until a couple enterprising individuals get their hands on a nuke and blow up a city in an effort to get an all-time high score for Allah?

M8 this is just par for the course. I haven't felt unrustled in months.

We need to destroy the Muslim cube. And the kike wailling wall of muh irael too.

Hourly reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with exterminating all muzzies.

who's skull is that?

It could have been better if the developers actually did make that for "diversity".

That won't do shit. They are already in Europe for ten million. This is as much ethnic as it is religious.

Hourly reminder to deport all non-Whites from Western countries.

Checked.

Demoralization, they believe that the cube is sacred and can never go down yes? Then again, they'll probably spin it one way or another.

i don't usually feel rustled but when it involves kids…

I don't know. I bought it off the internet.
There are actually a good deal of old human bones and what not in circulation coming from defunct small museums, old medical examples/teaching aides, etc.
Also got a section of spine too.
Working on getting a full articulation of a hand.

Which video?

Islam is internationalist just like Bolshevism. Would bombing the Kremlin have stopped the worldwide expansion of Communism?

They'd probably end up worshiping the radiated glass.

one of the webms in the last thread. You can hear a little girl shrieking "Mama!" over and over in the background.

I haven't felt this rustled since the Jonestown tapes where you can hear the kid screaming about his stomach hurting during the kool aid drinking.

Don't run a search on "afghan girl-boys"

Anybody know this?

The picture with the doll should be on the front cover of the newspapers.

It is much more "poetic" than the drowned bullshit pic.

at this point the best thing you can do for european society is destabalize islamic and european relations even more.

These attacks were a good thing for france in the long rung despite the short term horror.

80 dead, but thinking of how many millions can be saved if the arabs are totally expelled.

*think

Hollande should resign if he does nothing yet again. It's the cube or Hollande's head.

#I'llRideWithYou

Or has someone already said it?

please let there be a cartoon with Carl the Cuck in the passenger seat

This one is a bit annoying, due to the pronunciation issue.

The most neet/cozy/euro/prol game to come around in ever, 2014-current year.

Some one please run with this to the end of that - flat ass Earth!

If your going to Pill the Euro NEETS, pill'm for KEK.

Yes. The Arab is nature's answer to Judeoliberalism.

*)Nice(*

Get these trending.

#NukeTheKaaba
#NukeTheCube

Oh so you will vote Trump?Im guessing not. Gas yourself with the rest of these people who vote for the same things you claim to have a moderate position towards.

Fuck you.

Don't forget the *)Muslim (* identifier.

I do wonder if there is going to be a point where western society in Europe, even the liberal cucks that are letting all this shit happen, are going to just throw up their hands, say "fuck it, we tried." and just forcibly remove all muslims and muslim related things?

In all likelyhood it would just be an aggressive anti-immigration policy if anything.

Fuck off with that shit. Muslims don't need identifiers, they don't blend in and camouflage themselves.

When you see "Habib bin Bombin al Turkroach" there isn't much ambiguity at play.

I don't know what some of those countries can actually do at this point, aside from get aggressive on "re-education". Realistically France is not going to deport 10 million people. And we are anyway a long way from that tipping point. Maybe immigration policies will change, but that's about it.

It seems like it disappeared from the media, but Hollande said he will resume attack over Syria and Iraq. I can't find anything about it anymore now.

It won't be so direct: people hate admitting they're wrong. That's one thing I've come to find almost universally.

What will happen is the talk about multiculturalism and liberalism will slowly die down. The liberals will go silent, realizing that there's something horribly wrong with what they're doing. It's already starting. I had die hard liberal friends in highschool that now occasionally agree with me that most niggers are fucking retarded, even if they still believe they're victims of racism.

They're not redpilled die hard fascists, but it's a huge change of thought compared to before.

Meanwhile the far right will continue to grow in strength as the moderates become right wing, and the cuckservatives become far right.

The spirit of Muhammad has been released, now the truth Jihad can start.

Found it:

In a late-night address to the nation, French President Francois Hollande linked the deadly "terrorist attack" in Nice to the conflict in Iraq and Syria – and said France will intensify its military operations there in the aftermath of today's tragedy.

abcnews.go.com/International/french-president-links-nice-attack-iraq-syria-conflict/story?id=40597252

I keep stating the Bob Problem:

“It doesn’t WORK.”

I am afraid this can be misinterpreted into making me a Practical Man.

No way.

The Practical Manis a fool. He is a fool because he forgets the word YET.

The Practical Man in 1800 could have given you an endless number of reasons why the idea of sending pictures through the air with electricity would be an absurd idea, all based on his careful reading of The Latest News From Science.

First of all, he’d say, you would need several billion leyden jars, even the new improved ones..

The Practical Man, like the social science professor, is not not only wrong, he is incurably wrong.

If a social scientist didn’t have a PhD he would be committed to a mental institution. But with a PhD he can say things that are less rational than casual conversation in the ding-a-ling ward and get paid for it.

In history and science, the Practical Man is ALWAYS wrong. But he has a reputation as a Practical man, so everybody knows that the practical Manis always wrong — just as the social science professor is, and everybody reveres him more than they do a Holy Professor.

In the ding-a-ling ward, some people get better.

No professor will ever get better.

No Practical Man will ever get better.

Filtered. Stop trying to push your faggy meme

Did anyone save it? One of the videos linked to has been removed.

Why MIDF? pls explain

This but we could identify dhimmis.

instagram.com/p/BH3U0cvh5g4/

I'd like to imagine this would happen if something really major happened; like an honest to god European 9/11 where the bodycount is measured in the thousands.

If something like that wouldn't wake those people up, nothing would.

As for how it would go, I think it'd depend on the severity of what prompted it. I could easily see England going halfway-Norsefire as they're basically a police state already, and Denmark is already pretty redpilled and would be happy to close their borders to the muds.

Germany may be too far gone. France is already a shithole.

Of course.. if Russia offered assistance to help Remove Kebab…

You'd be surprised. They don't name all the organizations they run "The ISIS center for Islamic Subversion" and such.

There's every reason to give them a text marker. Although the (*moons(* should face the same way.

Incorrect there are plenty of crypto Muslims. They like to blend in to infiltrate places of the kafir. There are also many Muslim happenings that get passed of as non Muslim happenings.

Nice try *)6715899(* but you can't stop the memes.

He doesn't know what a filter is. You're not on 4cuck anymore kid.

it's here at around 13 seconds, you can hear her. First webm.

Yeah my father literally started screaming in my face that I was a nazi once because I said there's a correlation between race and IQ. I still appreciate him but I lost a HUGE amount of respect for him that day.

Honestly, France is already pretty aggressive militarily, it's just that they're not that weighty of a military power compared to something like the US.

I wonder what it would take to get to European countries to work together, or NATO to actually put boots on the ground, which is what it would take to fit most Holla Forums fantasies.

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/753823476058759168

So these attacks are because of foreign conflict, and not because the perpetrators are an inbred, xenophobic, pastoralist derived race with a thousand years of ethnoreligious expansionism in their history.

These leaders need to go.

Fucking hell those comic drawers are fast

tbh mate, you are a nazi. Not that that's bad thing.

Plot twist, the original comic was just a car and was posted yesterday before the attacks!!

I've seen a lot of shit but this has me shaking with rage. Send in the fucking FFL, let them clean out the filth, including the blind left.

Eh, if he did something substantial, Obama would probably nuke Paris.

I'm past that, i'm just repeatedly catching myself doing that thousand yard stare shit.

Worth a try…

Do it yourself.

Hollande is even worse than Juncker.

One way to find out.

Will his phalanx lead the charge?

The Dick Strikes Back: Revenge of the Pulse

Don't watch this video unless you want to see really bad stuff

I swear to God this guy can't into newspeak.

Use NICE instead of FAIR. Fits right in right now.

Honestly iv'e never been this spooked the happenings just accelerate in frequency and intensity.

I'm almost entirely sure that some serious shit will go down during the RNC and definitely by the election.

Fuck me it's actually happening this time.

How will we identify each other during the happening?

Wait for it…

youtube.com/watch?v=v19WCgSYHV8

MAGA hats.

We'll be the white guys.

Still claiming it's a Muslim without any iota of evidence, eh?

How do you know it's not a nigger nigging?

ALLAHU AKBAR

At what point is this? Had they already hit a few people?

Well there's already the 8 of Daimonds/Path Of Light.

Plus in Happenings, shit doesn't quite hit the fan like you think it would. Daily life does in fact continue to function, it's just more difficult. Look at the wars of Eastern Europe in the 90's for an example.

Plus the only armed white dudes will be right wing. Might not be Holla Forumsacks, but they still won't shoot another white person on sight.

He's a Tunisian, faggot. We've known this for hours now.

Just like christians draw half of fish in sand and waited for other guy to draw the other half, but we will do it with moonman lyrics

Hitlery will blame it on trucks

You're a big guy

Go back to leftypol
No, wait, dont go, stay here so you can eat your words when evidence comes out

Srsly how are they ever hoping to solve this SHIT? I know they will just say WE NEED MOAR EU N SHIET, and not do a single fucking thing against these sandcoons, but how can you ever hope to solve this clusterfuck without concentration camps full of muds?

I srsly dont think you can solve this otherwise….

the screams only make me angrier each time i hear them fuck's sake

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

FOR YOU

Why are you trying to compliment the witch?

nigger that comic's been around since forever

It's France. There's no BLM #handsupdontshoot movement there, idiot. And there *are* reports he's franco-tunisian. Fucking stupid-ass MIDF/leftypol.

Well at least I have one of those

If I die I want to die fighting with my fellow anons.

I don't even fucking care anymore.

anyone with that response is not getting shot in my book

Reported: Muhammadanism/Leftypolism
Enjoy your ban.

That's actually perfect.

Not all Tunisians are Muslim.

m-m-muh safespace!! omg

Whenever I shook hands with my grandpa, he would give a little twitch. I didn't know what this meant for the longest time. It wasn't until he was on his deathbed with cancer that I found out it was an old white supremacist handshake from the 50's. If you hated niggers/kikes/japs/whatever, you were supposed to do the twitch back.

The last day I got to see him in the hospital, I shook his hand goodbye. I gave him the twitch, he looked at me funny, smiled, and twitched back. Since his passing, I've fully redpilled my family. I wish he could have been around to see it, but at least I was able to show him his eldest grandchild knew what was up.

I like to stick with the classics:

Call:
"CAN'T CORNER"

Reply:
"THE DORNER"

would be funnier if he was jewish, kek

One Jew is all it takes.

Any specifics of "the twitch"?
With what fingers do you do it?

Codex still has that constructive optimism

Any Anons in Virginia?

Will I be alone?

REMEMBER TO SAGE+REPORT+FILTER THREADS LIKE THIS

REPORTED AGAIN!
Holla Forums Holla Forums is not a libertarian place we have established long before that it is a WN chan.
Deal with it, this is our home and we will defend it.

Nah

The guy behind the wheel was verified Algerian muzzie.

Just go sit in the corner you stupid outlier faggot.

omg so triggered

Am I the only fucking person in the world that can see that's clearly a doll or dummy?

Not making any statements in support of Islam but you have to be plain blind/retarded to not notice this

Countersage

Are you fucking retarded? Get the fuck out.

This counts 10 Muslim terror attacks in France since the beginning of 2015 according to kikepedia. Close to 250 dead.

Right in the feels, I hope you make your grandpa proud.
I need to look into this "twitch" handshake, it could be very useful in our current time.

Really, Shlomo?

are you in need of attention buddy?

This whores were in vacation in Nice? Last time I saw them in Paris.

But someone else told me he was Tunisian.

Can't you get your stories straight?

I'M GOING TO REPORT IF YOU START DISAGREEING WITH ME

You are a stupid

I kek, good sir

REPORTED

chill fam, you are taking the joke too far

…You're not actually talking about the little doll are you?

o shit, MAGA

They're going to get a few tons of HE or nerve agents and do something before they get their hands on nuclear weapons.

While your hand are together you just do a little turn of your wrist. Like, you grasp hands on a vertical plane, and you rotate 45 degrees real quick and back.

If you didn't know what it meant, it just seemed like nothing. You would only really notice it as something if you knew what it was, and you'd really only know what it was if you were a white supremacist in the first place, so you'd reciprocate.

What happened to those Holla Forums armbands? Some anons made quite spiffy designs.

Reported: Muhammadanism.

It is really time that we ban all Muslims and Jews on Holla Forums.

And the terrorist Muskrat isn't a muslim? Nice logic, shitlib.

I've heard ITT that the drive is both Tunisian and Algerian … which is it? I are confus!

Why does that bitch put her own statements in quotes?

SEE? THEY ARE THE VICTIMS IN THIS, WHO CARES ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

Thanks fam
Will do the shake from now on

o shit, MAGA

Nice trips.

Same here.

The Islam board needs to be deleted.

What is this from?

Because she doesn't actually run the account, so whoever does is quoting her.

We can use any lines from that scene
Really, i'm pretty sure all of us now that scene by memory now.

Shut the fuck up dumbass and learn 2 base rates. Good god there are some pro-muslim, natsoc dumbasses on this board that can't differentiate between a priori categorical statements (not all x) and probabilistic statements justified by data (actual statistical data from the countries in question that you can reliably tie one's predictions to the base rates).

Go back to reddit you rube. Filtered, because your response will be entirely predictable and stupid, given your other responses here.

If you silence them, then you'll never know what they're planning.

How hard could it really be for some enterprising terrorist to get a hold of a chemical or biological agent? People have been creating that since the 19th century.

Damn, son …

No we should curtain them there and gather intelligence.

Bane would be the best because we all know it(AND I MEAN WE ALL FUCKING KNOW IT) and have you ever heard of niggers or Marxists baneposting?

I know, but… it's still so fucking stupid. At least I know understand why she ends some of her tweets with "- H".

that's as retarded as calling feminists 'feminazis'

Makes Hitler look bad.

fuck off reddit

I see you too

Hold on gotta go banepost on leftypol and see if I get any replies.

…Why is Gary talking about paedophiles?

Reminder of the accurate term: Femaoists.

How can you ban Jews when a lot of boards are RUN by them?

But yea, Muslims shouldn't post here. Holla Forums is for white people only and maybe allies of the White Race.

Fear not … soon as a Vol gets bored, I will get a 30 day ban and then I will change over my Proxy and be right back here to see you crying about everything that isn't Jewish.

… but never the Jew … never with you …

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/753825346722471937

nice bait, friend

pic from the incident

Team Rocket confirmed to be the Nice Drivers.

Just do the fucking power stance. Due to the KYM entry, some normies know about "Bane?" but the power stance is a much more difficult meme to grasp.

How many Frenchmen need to get allah akbar'd before we ban assault kebabs?

meant for

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a truck.

Have Pokémon gone too far?

Boy is that coming back to bite her in her fatass or what..

If the West doesn't get its shit together it will happen.

Jews are the one responsible for this mess, they will be deported too.

I am 10000% against Jews and Muslims, the tribe of Isaac and the tribe of Ishmael are two sides of the same coin. DEPORT THEM FUCKING ALL!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

OY VEY

____¶_
|religion of peace ||l “”|””__,_
|____||||||]
(@)@)***(@)(@)(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY

The thing about white leftists is that what they're doing, they're doing because virtue signaling and ethnomasochism gets them high. They're the political equivalent of some junkie selling his ass in an alley for another hit. Logic and reason don't work on them because they're literally addicted to self-righteousness and even when France is a warzone and muslim rape gangs roam the countryside a la Mad Max, they'll still be cuck-cuck-cucking along. It takes a violent shock to change their paradigm but because people are so jaded, isolated from reality and devoid of critical thinking skills and moral judgement, that's just not going to happen - unless you destroy their safe spaces and FORCE them to face reality. And even then there will be plenty so far gone that even this doesn't wake them.

However, this is a double-edged sword because essentially ALL that white leftists (and in fact, most leftists in general) will ever do is complain and maybe engage in petty vandalism as long as they have an outlet in virtuality. There are exceptions to this rule, of course, but the fact remains that just like the drug addicts they are, they really don't give a shit what happens around them as long as they can get their fix. If far-right parties were to win elections all over Europe tomorrow and start deporting muslims back to sandniggerland and niggers back to nigger Africa, your average leftist would do nothing to stop it except whine about "muh fascism" on twatter and kikebook and maybe turn out for a demonstration. And then once the dust settles and Europe is white again they'll complain on social media about how they used to love eating kebab and how they were always against the deportations and blah blah blah. They're intellectually and morally damaged to the extent that they're apathetic to everything except mutual masturbation over how progressive they are.

that forth image holy fuck

I wish that people on twitter would blame Hollande for this. This needs to fall on the European leaders.

There needs to be a hashtag.

Obviously he was just delivering an order. Which dish would you prefer from the Peace Truck?

Tourism in France is going to keep declining at this rate. People will see all the dead tourists and nope the fuck out.

Looks like i'm going to be alone in Virginia during the happening.

Updated death count.

Washington Post says 84 dead.

archive.is/P6h7V

It's almost 3AM in Virginia isn't it? The rest are probably sleeping.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN THIS GENERATES SO MUCH GOOD OC

Anyone one of the below should work, really.

Or if shit hits the fan, just a good old-fashioned Roman or NatSoc salute will do.

BANE THE JEWS

Just wait until the chimpouts tomorrow and the Third Chimpact at the RNC

Pretty much this.

woah

I'm so fucking ready.

this tbh

This thread has degenerated into degeneracy.

You'll be fine if you're well armed and hey you might meet a QTpi along the way.
Niggers without Jewish organization are beasts of burden.

OOOOOk

Well put. The future is ours, these weak willed, limp wristed, sorry excuses for men won't do anything to stop us once we take it in our hands.

it's like a short version of this.

Fishing for a screencap, are we mate?

No matter, everything you've said is true down to a tee. If anyone is familiar with Yuri Bezmenov and basic psychology, this shouldn't be new to them.

That's the same nigger that said that niggers would lose the Race War.

This song describes how I'm feeling about this whole thing. Melancholic and wanting to solemnly solve this Muslim problem.

Yup.

Kek. They really bring it upon themselves when you think about it.

They have no convictions, and this no resolve.

Pretty much.

Nah. Just had a little burst of energy.

It's too bad that we in the west don't have strong benevolent leaders that could have made the rational and pragmatic decisions years ago to limit the flow of muslim filth into our lands, because we were unable to get out rational response to the situation we will have to rely on an emotional respose, bloody times ahead fam.

KIKE JOURNALISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

archive.is/DhCVf

Maybe in the race war.

sauce?

Yeah there's nothing left to say and everyone's probably drunk

In a better world, this would be France now, marching toward the cube.

PUT ALL REGISTERED DRIVERS IN THE FBI DATABASE

This will surely stop assault trucks from getting into the hands of wrong doers.

Can you feel it, boys? That feel in the air?

That is the feel of the winds of change. The way is now open open.

We now have a public mandate to kill shitskins.

I in maryland bro, what part virginia?

better then being stuck in the middle of the ocean surrounded by island niggers

also, search google for "muslim/islam Nice".

It's amazing how few articles there are except for one talking about how muslims were the victims. Google burns to the ground when?

The only shots you'll be taking are at terrified sandniggers fleeing for their worthless lives!

AWOOOOOOOOO!

Muslims? You mean the truck didn't do it?

it's easier for our youths to get trucks than it is books now of days!

They should be marching on Hollande.

We don't need to march to fucking Mecca. We need to cut electricity, water, food, gas supplies to the banlieues and start besieging them.
There is no good Muslim or good Jew, removing them from the country is our top priority.

This must never happen again. Truck control NOW

youtu.be/20BeizHnW3s

Don't be so intolerant user. Obviously it was that truck that was the problem. Get rid of all trucks and problem solved.

10/10 would post-apocalypse with you guys anyday

THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED, DRIVER MUST NOT HAVE SEEN THE WHITE FLAGS TBH

Islam is a Religion of Slavery.

This is how the final phase starts. One bombed kindergarten ,anons, we are one bombed kindergarten away from seeing normies demand kebab blood in the streets.

Four more dead and there will have been, on the 14th, 88 dead

14/88

………I feel bad for her.

don't forget about those darn Christians and their prophet Jesus who is causing all this!

is he ok?

Next target: Euro Disney.

Islamaphobia new dictionary definition is when you run away from muslims trying to off you. Force meme it!

Enub iz enub da brize is too high!

PUT AN END TO HIGH CAPACITY BILLET GRILLS

MEME IT

I don't even feel anything looking at this tbh. It seems like France gets attacked by kebabs on a weekly basis and the frogs only response is to double down on their cucking. Until native Frenchmen actually attempt to do anything meaningful to stop this shit I can't honestly bring myself to care.

That's not even a meme, force meme this instead

I find it funny that france was celebrating the storming of the bastille, and action that was uncucked,

and is now getting cucked harder by doubling down (yet again)

just look at this title..

I have green eyes and light brown wavy hair,

Will I be spared?

BAN ALL ASSAULT LOGISTICS VEHICLES

The symbolism of the day will not go unnoticed by the French, or Europe as a whole.

The arrogance and stupidity of these shitskins. If they just bided their time and kept cranking out dolebabies they'd win in the end. Honestly, I'm starting to think that we have a trans-Atlantic fascist deep state that is actually trying to make Whites chimp out. If there's one thing a right-wing conspiracy could count on, it's the belligerence of niggers and shitskins.

Norwegian here.
Just got on.
Was it Muzzie?

Daoist.

I'll probably be wearing russian paratrooper shirts so there'll be blue for anons to not shoot at.

No it was a militant nun bringing down her fiery wrath on the unbelievers

The fuck do you think nigga

Please don't kill me.

Big nose is acceptable if you are of ATLANTEAN or Scythoid stock

He was totally part of the less than 2% of Tunisian Jews.

What the hell did you think he was? Of course it was a muzzie.

Just that truck plowing is something I haven't seen before.

Tunisian

Honestly, I think you underestimate the degree by which the French have been cucked. Sure there are still a few Salt of the Earth Whites left, but the vast majority of them have degenerated into Socialist coddlers incapable of charting their own destiny. Europe is a lost cause and only a major war on the scale of WWII will change that now.

Hopefully at least Britian will eventually exhibit the manhood and virtue to drive kebab from their lands before it's literally too late for them as well.

it has been memed weeks ago:

It's the summer of 88
A whole summer full of hate!
These are the first days of our Reich!
This time it will last forever!

Guns are banned m8, gotta use something legal instead.

Nice truck, Ahmed. Wanna bring it to the White House?

Another muslim ran down two leaf soldiers standing guard just a few months ago.

What, are you going to fucking DNA-test him when the happening comes?

It's an odd situation, user. Apparently the truck was full of guns and grenades, so it's not clear why he decided to just drive full tilt into the crowd.

SOme other anons were suggesting it was a supply run where the guy sperg'd out and saw an easy target, or maybe someone was onto him and he panicked.

Still a lot of unanswered questions.

3rd or 4th time in a short time span this has happened in France.

Guy still had guns.

How is this bad?

Nah, this was his target.

Pretty good kill count for one guy either way.

Oh shit that makes a lot of sense. Guy was probably bring more weapons to the local frenchmemn of the religion of peace, someone's coming unto him, spergs out and allah ackbar's.

Al Qaeda has been shilling this method for years and you can see vehicle barrier countermeasures in most cities.

Broke the single-player high score for yurop.

hopefully they are busy tracking down where that shit was going to.

Whatever happened to the other guys that were said to be in the truck? And what became of the hostage situation?

Sad to see Islamophobia has struck France.

I heard reports of multiple. Wrong?

now we will never have a chance to uncuck them

wtf Holla Forums I was sleeping
What happened?

Religion of peace + truck + frogs

Reserve honor for those of your group
Kill the rest where they stand.
Kill them while they sleep
Kill them while they eat
Kill the young,
Kill the weak
The presence of the other is detrimental for us
The permission has been given, the killing of the other is just.

Tunisian man drove a truck that are filled with guns and mini bombs into people and killed 80 people.

Saw reports of multiple gunmen earlier but nothing else in the past few hours. No hostages elsewhere either.

Reminder to save all videos of the attack or else they will be disappeared by Google like the Cologne/Dusseldorf NYE videos.

But you'd think if he was going full snackbar he'd be fucking tossing grenades and shooting while running people over.

Probably some mosque somewhere, or that migrant hellhole in Calais.

Fucking journalists.

Honestly, I think it's more grisly than a suicide bombing. These people are lower than barbarians,.

It's of deadly importance that we not focus on Muslims, but focus on nonwhites in general. Otherwise we will end up with a (((Singapore solution))) of brutally enforced multiculturalism, where we still have to foot the bill of savage shitskins - or worse, miscegenate with them. This is the direction the kike-dominated NRx is pushing in. Fuck "no enemies to the right"

P sure when niggers are killing anything pale-lookin we can call a tactical truce with kikes until we've managed to pull ourselves out of the iron age

Tunisian drove a van through a Festival in Nice, France. He killed 60+ people and wounded another 100 or so. The van was full of guns and grenades.

The worst part is that I've been looking so long, I can't look away. Thank God I'm in Australia, for once distance is my friend.

Rampant Islamophobia has struck France.

Nice try, schlomo.

7 dozen.

Nothing of value was lost.

Yet another wild nutcase! How come it's always a wild nutcase Holla Forums? Perhaps because remember goyim, #notallmuslims!

Use sunscreen, they can make your skin lighter.

He allegedly had grenades and other ordnance. Still a good kill rate before the frogs gunned him down.

Does anyone have an actual identity of the driver. first it was a 31 year old man from tunis now 5ft pic.

Don't act like a monkey and you'll be fine.
Wearing a MAGA Hat could also go along way in not being dog dragged

making my list
checking it twice
gonna remove the —muslims— in nice
kebab remover is coming to town

These are not mutually exclusive if scenario #1 happens.

Mostly women and children, he didn't get a single cop. I have no respect for this faggot.

Not giving the stone age sandnigger respect, just reporting the facts.

That is Saim Haya'De. He was the second shooter and was reported to have fleed the scene. The tunisian faglord was the one killed.

I bet nothing will be done except for posting hashtags and blaming racism

When you're in the trenches, on the roof with Roof Koreans, you're not going to care about anything but not dying. You can blood test everyone later.

The Jew is like the Thing in the Thing. He will turn on us eventually, but when there's already a giant pulsing slopmonster trying to bite your head off you probably want to flamethrower that one first. Once order is restored you can find the jew and execute him.

So there is another happening coming soon.

Not now, but the DOTR is coming closer.

And I`m reporting those digits.
And today we get the day of rage AND the 28 pages of the nine november report.
This weekend is going to get busy.

Fantasy Land

We need to meme it into existence; or at least an attack on the Cube.

It's a joke user. Sam Hyde is not a muslim, he's a white nationalist and is a notorious member of the Aryan Brotherhood.

The fabric of reality is starting to bend. We haven't shaped the new order, but for the first time in a lifetime we can actually start to.

Not according to that leaked meeting synopsis from some frog Interior Minister where he's talking about the country being one or two more snackbars away from vigilantism taking root and Frogs removing kebab by force.

Except the immediate rampant racemixing that ensued destroyed the empire completely.

Only Kek is the arbiter of what shall and shan't be memed. We can only have faith and stay busy.

You might have small military groups tired of seeing people die start to emerge.
I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually targeted and put down by the government though.

Everyone can reuse their profile pictures from the Bataclan attacks.

It stopped terrorism the first time.

What's going on with Hillarys hair? Margaret Thatcher?

Can anyone meme this "stronger together" shit with muslim refugees/Nice terrorism and one of her statements on terrorism?

That wasn't me and he was responding to me. Also thanks for going full retard and assuming I was American. Mind you I am and I am going to make America great again but your assumptions make you look like a faggot.

Wrong thread faggot.

The fact that so many Jews are sperging out about some parenthesis on Twitter is a good sign.

They're feeling the heat, and we haven't even turned on the oven yet.

No one is talking about racemixing, faggot. Read the post before sperging out.

no way user, I'm in Nova. Ready for the DC chimpout tomorrow

o shit, MAGA

Ah that joke went over my head.

Better condition yourself to it, user. We don't need everyone getting PTSD their first night out with the rope when SHTF.

Do this, and you'll have the "tolerant" Muslims coming after you from within your own countries. I know people are going to say "muh wartime PR!" but you have to think about it strategically and use more covert means. In other words, put on your thinking kippas and play off our greatest allies against each other :^)

I was laughed

Just imagine. if Europe USA and Russia put sanctions on Israel and refused to trade with anyone who did business with Israel. The Jews would be so fucked. They'd become an Iranian suzerainty at best.

I'm starting to feel hope for the future. Tragic that we must rejoice in the suffering of our own people, but if that's the price it takes to wake them up so be it

But just like events are accelerating against them, they still have their own endgame to deploy. Expect them to crash the planet with no survivors when the time comes.

From August onward, it's going to get utterly insane. It'll be so fucked Holla Forums won't even be able to keep up with all of it.

(heiled)

The Jews started the parentheses.

On social networks, the fire rises.

MEME IT

Seriously, what happened to the reports of multiple attackers? I remember this happened at the gay bar too.

underrated post

How tighly guarded is that cube? Could a lonely sperg make the happening come closer by smashing it? Failing that, could I disguise as a muzzie and trow bags of shit at it?

Damn right. I had slight trouble already keeping up with the post-Dallas massacre chimpouts in other cities.

It was a good one. Here's your screencap.

Cucksdon't stand a chance against armed patriots.

But all of us won't need to keep up with everything user, there are thousands of people on Holla Forums that work in shifts.

You have to be vetted by Saudi approved imams as to your unyielding moon god faith to get anywhere near it.

Trash

Thanks for that fresh pepe, have a rare.

So how much does a small private plane cost these days anyway?

Could America and France be at war?
Both countries performing their attacks under the guize of 'terrorism', while both countries know exactly what the other country is doing. This way they can be at war with each other without it turning into a world war.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why is France such a target for 'Islamic terrorism'? More than any other European country?

Would Holla Forums play Pepe GO?

How come anyone, even hardcore muzzies can get into the vatican/jesus burial place but you need to actually be a muzzie to get into the cube?

yes

There is a happening coming in Australia but it's political though. The newly elected PM is unpopular so it is likely his party will sack him this year.

That's a good question isn't it?

Because Islam is a religion comprised of actual, fervent believers, unlike the tepid and lukewarm practitioners of Christianity and Catholicism.

Stop being a fucking fatalist. We did not drop out of Cuckstianity in favor of an Egyptian God of shitposting just to be passive vessels of divine will.

Has the Cube ever be defaced? Could we somehow vandalize it by dropping paint bombs or poo/pee bombs on it? I'm not saying to kill the muzzies, but if they sperg out because of some light vandalism, the world will see their true colors.

This makes me wonder if anyone was playing Pokémon GO in Nice.

Copycat behavior.

About $250k for a cheap one.

Consider yourself lucky, I am half kike on my fathers side; you think modern whites are brainwashed? The Jews are even further down the rabbit hole, took me years to break the conditioning they put me through.

Julie Bishop. Then (with Hilary Clinton) we'll have the trifecta of female leaders.
Aus, USA, UK.

The only mobile game I would ever play tbh.

the fuck is this fam?

I've noticed that most Holla Forums jokes hold some truth. I'm almost certain there was a kid at the celebration with a brand new iGoy playing it.

I want kebabs to burn.

I recall hearing that some Greek guy poop'd on it.

After 2500 of enviable history and achievements on every level I had never been so proud to be Greek.

well thats not entirly true. really depends on what you want. you can biy C152 for 10.000 - 15.000$.
but if you want anything more you are right they are expensive

It's too late for Europe. That is exactly what's already in the process of happening. None of this shit is accidental. Only a major upheaval can reverse the direction of the status quo, and even then it's simply a matter of time till history repeats itself again in the future as it has done today.

Being white is culturally disavowed by the powers that be. Ironically, even by those self-same whites in power. Just like the Elves in Middle Earth, this battle for white survival is "The Long Defeat."

of course, if Christians where to follow the word literally, without thinking rationally, we would be just as archaic. Islam would not be a threat however. Maybe its time for a current year crusade?

Australia already had a female prime minister and is hated by men and women so there won't be another female pm for Australia again unless someone is unelected. Damn, why did the Australia had so many PMs?

Who is she?

Did he actually throw his shit at it? I'm surprised the Religion of Peace didn't order a eternal jihad on greece for that.

There was this one time a vegetarian sect of the Shia stole the Black Stone and used it as a toilet for a while, then sold it back to them. It's unknown if they actually gave the real thing back, or if they gave them a fake.

You forgot mama Merkel, Fam.

Don't forget Theresa May.

around 2000 actually.
It all ended in 1453

There wasn't any need, most of Greece is still occupied.

I wonder if kebabs have anti air defenses around the cube.
Any halfbreeds with Japanese blood in them up for a suicide mission?

Because the people thought their votes doesn't count, which is not true so they just voted the unpopular major parties that do not represent their political ideologies.

A whore that will never be a good mother. That's the only answer you need.

We need to cover it in so much never they'll never be able to clean it and we'll need to film it so the muzzies can't just wipe out a fake one and tell their followers that nothing happened.

i would bet any amount on them having some sort of AA.

I think just launching a civilian plain loaded with a barrel full of shit would be plenty, no need to actually lose anyone of our own.

Looking at my local electorate really shook my faith in Australia.

I always find it funny how Holla Forums and Hitler both want to make the world a better place for the masses but don't really closely identify themselves with them.

Didn't know the cheapest Cessnas were that low…thought even those were 10 times higher priced than that. Must be watching too many Cirrus vids.

Non Muslims are not aloud to enter the city, I`m sure a 737 could land on it…

We need to meme this shit
#ShitOnTheCube
Make the Mudshits actually live up to their name.

Better start stocking up on shit socks and piss bottles I guess.

Sauce?

I think I can save her ^^ I must help her ^^

Well to be clear I´m talking about used ones. There is quite a market for used planes. The expensive part is to maintain them. and fuel… and landing fees…

Yeah the Qarmatians were cool. They go in there with 700 horsemen, start massacring faggots, throw their bodies into the well, the leader pisses on the cube and declares himself god, takes the black stone after whacking it with his sword, then keeps it for 40 years using it as a toilet, then when he dies and the Qarmatians are weak they just sell it back to the muzzies. Yeah, they're kissing a stone that some dude shit and pissed on for a couple of decades.

This is what we're dealing with folks. Sand people who pray towards a shit and pissed caked meteorite.

What about a hot air balloon then?

Well, the dumb niggers in our government provide the Saudis with F-15's and many other goodies so they've probably got something defending it. That is if they're not otherwise occupied fucking their squadron mates in the ass, drinking tea and chain smoking in between watching football matches in their barracks.

Australian news channels keep mentioning "One of the first victims was a muslim woman goyim!"

It's driving me nuts

New Molyneux video

Gotta say, they sure can put these together fast

Forgot to add, my neighbor owns one and it fits inside this little trailer thing he has.

o shit, MAGA

what exactly is the Muslim population of America pol, idk i just wanted to ask its been bugging me

Shit I wanted to spend the day out in Paris, now I'm not so sure. Should I?

Dubs confirmed, People really needed to stop voting the political parties that do not share with their beliefs. They wondered why the major partied stay in power for long time despite the fact that they put them in the first place.

Will never happen. Normies love muslims.

I guess that would be the funniest attack ever. but you have to consider that you cant really steer it. you have to wait for the wind to blow in the right direction. and its quite slow so you are an easier target

Ew

Should I turn it on for a nice cup of rage?

Way too slow and 100% a suicide mission with a decreased chance of success.

Thanks, take this

Yes, this wasnt a Muslim, this was an "Islamist".

See…different….different name!

Was it pork that the muzzies hate? We could drop pig heads if shit is too hard to accumulate. Pig heads and fertelizer, maybe some stink bombs. Logically, the muzzies can't kill you just for doing this. Imagine what the media and the leftists would say if the vatican and church goers killed some guy for doing the same to the vatican. It would be very, very hard to spin in their favor.

Don't bother m8, it aint worth it

Translated a couple.

Frustratingly enough, I doubt straya can be saved until things get bad enough.
I think it's quite possible that we'll have to lose the 3rd world war, which will be against islam, in order for nationalism to form a real foothold here.

stay safe frenchbros
we need you

Someone in my town went to jail for a hate crime…got caught wrapping mosque doorknobs in bacon.

Based motherfucker had to drive like 30 miles to get there too, cuz we live in West TX, and these dune coons know we will hate crime them.

Shit like this makes me want to immediately go get baptized and become Roman Catholic just so that when I yell DEUS VULT it will have that extra meaning.

But you don´t actually have to buy a plane. You can always just rent it. If you are a pilot (read if you have a PPL/CPL licence) you can go to a smaller airport and rent a plane.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_parachute

What about a powered parachute?

That would imply that all the people around the cube, aka "Moderate Muslims" are extremists, aka Yes All islam. You bet your ass those Mudsits would lynch you right there.

Buck Angel + Allannah Starr

Better believe it boy.

Pretty low all things considered, but enough if you ask me.

There are more and more of then popping up in Minnesweden thanks to Somali immigration. I hate it.

I haven't caught up on all this Nice stuff but wanted to say

FROGS FOR THE FROG GOD

That put a lot of constraints on you, I doubt you would find a person who could rent one in Mecca of all places and finally when you land you'd be in as much shit as the cube.

never flown such a thing but I know they are quite loud and not as fast as a "real" aircraft.

ohh, great pic, don't know how I don't have it..im going to save that one.

TX pride my brother. Cheers!

This is because Holla Forumsacks are of a superior, warlike stock. Not a day goes by that I wish to live and fight in the Emprah and Humanity's name.

Same problem man, way too slow. Since we can't get a fast plane to outrun whatever the dune coons have from America, we'd need some ground getaway plan.

1%. However, Obama has begun bringing in many refugees so you could see the Muslim population in the US double. And they're already up to the usual shenanigans here, a 5 year old girl was raped by three kids from a refugee center, and a 13 year old got groped by a refugee in his twenties. America has talked a lot of shit about how they wouldn't put up with what Europe has, and we'll see if the bark is bigger than the bite soon.

As long as you stay away from high risk areas, you should be fine. Where you going?

Makes sense. Muslim males hate women. They were probably triggered that she was slutting it up

It is more like chain civil wars across the european countries. In the future, Someone would coup the Australian government and replace with Autocracy or other types of Autocracy but hey that is just my wishful thought.

He allegedly got beheaded but he probably entered pretending being a Rum (hellenophone) muslim. Probably they did not escalate things in order to not admit that someone managed to poop on it.

And it started before 1000 BC with the Iliad and the Odyssey.

Then what about a distraction?
Set off a shitbomb somewhere around and strike when they are in panic! Actually one of us could dress as a Muslim and go with said bomb simply to the cube, that is if he doesn't mind being covered in two layers of shit
we don't even know if they have anything defending the damn thing

ty for truly eye-opening red-pill user

If we ever get an user vacationing or living in the middle east, we have to organize this shit. This could be THE happening. Imagine the user getting away with it and then getting arrested by the muzzies, possibly to execute him, it would turn into a international conflict like no other.

I have been in a crash in one of these due to an up draft, the wind goes the wrong way you are in a flying deathtrap.

How about flying drones around with a servo that drops pork chops on these sand nigger's heads?

I'm in the suburbs, so I have a 10 min train ride into the busiest European train station, then I plan on going to a store in the biggest mall in Europe, then meet a friend at the second biggest mall, taking the busiest train line of Europe in the process, and then I'll spend the evening near the Champs Elysées, which is the busiest avenue in all of Paris.

If anything happens, I'm fucked.

Maybe UPF will actually get their shit together and clean out the parliament in a few years.

Alternatively, dig a tunnel all the way under the cube. Prepare a nice huge tub of shit and let the cube drop into it once we blow the charges.

They'll expect one of in the wreckage brother.

Cucktholicism and its mudsie feet kissing nigger leader are poz'd. Orthodoxy is you last chance for a Crusade:
rt.com/politics/342097-russian-orthodox-patriarch-declares-international/

Pork and Pig blood, would that offend the muzzies too much?

No it wouldn't.

The libcuckmedia would just say, "White male racist supremacist conducts hate crime in Middle East," and then they would blame the next round of violence on it, meanwhile on plebbit there would be a bunch of posts about how diversity is needed and then they'll circlejerk about how they were 'right all along' about how evil white males are.

True didn´t think about this!

Sounds really bad I hope you are alright. But in normal conditions these things are more stable and safer than fixed wing planes.

Take it? Like, reach through the internet and pick it up with my hands? I'm not sure you can do that with webms.

You are really making me want to convert.

What if that user is a mix, or a muzzie? We could always get some muzzie junkie hobofag and instruct him to carry on the plan.

A shame - despite its flag, Tunisia is one of those moderate countries being so close to Europe. Looks like isis set up shop everywhere. Fucking assholes. Nothing is the same after the Arab spring.

Then it'll be like any one of the multiple black on black shootings in Chicago every weekend: it will be considered "not news" and not reported.

Is this what the jews wanted us to shred our life when we should be coup our government and fix the domestic shits? The white population isn't growing and non-white population are growing inside of our european countries.

To be perfectly honest, ISIS destroys and desecrates middle eastern cultural artifacts all the damn time, as long as nobody got caught and ISIS flags were found lying around nobody would even bat an eye.

No, This was in a two seater, the pilot was an older fella who was an actual pilot so he had experience so even though we went down sideways..he let her down gently. If I was a dumb ass and had my arms out of the cage it could have been bad. Was not all that windy out, I could only imagine a sand storm or something.

Well, I make these little flying machines as a hobby, you could soak the pork chop in blood n prb be fine, but flying a bucket of blood would be expensive. Battery life to weight ratio is a major ordeal with these machines.

I hope that will happen.

Looks like we are going to need to make north Africa white again, whites literally were kangz in the region until the invasion of arabs.

Greece didn't achieve much in the archaic period when compared to the classical, it only started emerging there but most of the actual achieving went down from 500BC

MAKE CARTHAGE GREAT AGAIN

Orthodox gets the holy war CB but can't take part in crusades without mods, not even if they mend the schism. Pretty disappointing, Paradox confirmed for cathcucks.

Third Estate detected.

See you on /christian/ bro!

See? If the muslims weren't in white countries they wouldn't be at risk of dying in terrorist attacks.

I think they cost a little more then that, probably 20,000 at least for a 150, just checked barnstormers, 20 is more realistic, but there are a few around 10 thousand. Who cares for a one way trip?

All it would cost is a bit of instruction, and some gas, and a gps for plebs. And for whatever the plan was.

Too bad that anything cheap won't carry much. And remember that crane falling down on the crowd around the cube a year or so ago? They don't care. The cube needs nuked.

Schismatics should be gassed
Although I don't acknowledge the current pope myself it doesn't mean that the system in itself isn't one true and divine.

Well because this is actually quite simple. A coup, an armed group, those things are almost impossible to organize with a userbase of 2,500, not all of who share the same ideology. Triggering the muzzies could be a fun thing. Look at it this way, if they retaliate, the world will see them as an overreacting, over sensitive, violent bunch. If they don't retaliate, they'll show that not only they are weak, they don't actually give a shit about their faith and beliefs. So no more "muh islam" excuses.

We need to remove all the muslims from north africa and the levant, which was btw genetically european pre-arab conquest

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

We need to remove all the muslims
FTFY
You don't need to tell me, I already know.

yes I checked it again after my post and there are some smaller planes for around 10.000 but the C150 is more expensive.
As for size I dont think it really matters. since you don´t really care about anything you dont need to get your mass and balance right.

What is the three smallest northern African countries?

this. we need a fully genocidal colonial war and we need to do it now

dcgazette.com/2014/muslim-inbreeding-may-genetic-catastrophe/

8ch.net/pol/res/6710059.html#6710086

Ridiculous. God clearly deliniates between the two.

And ally with the chinks if it is necessary to do.

Only one man sitting in one chair can call a holy crusade.

without looking at a map imma guess morocco, tunisia and… libya maybe

This isn't a bad thing. Tourists should avoid the entirety of Europe.

Genocide won't work, they will merely hide and scatter in their dunes and become a guerrilla force which will be a bother to take. Don't lower yourself to their level, we are Europeans, we are civil and we have developed our codes of honour which we must adhere to.
Rather if we invade we must show mercy and not kill them but spread them thin and import our own, provided we can fix our own demographic issues.

Western Europe

Fuck you cuck

My pope is my sword, checkm8.

If you liked that, try this one on for size.

Is there any way we can get the cucked pope out? If not a crusade, we need someone to call out the fucking muslims. At least ISIS and radical Islam, not just "the evil in the world", fuck's sake.

It's funny and sad at the same time.

Low but I honestly can't tell anymore, over the last few years the number of them I see in my town on the east coast has gone through the roof; I see at least one full burka when I go on the metro and I see male Muslims all the time… especially with their white girlfriends.

Really now? If it was up to me i'll just order every soldier to shoot jews on sight. I don't want any of the concentration camps or elaborate genocides. They could survive, they could escape and weasel their way out of it. No, they all need to be shot and throw into a pit.

Well, the main thing is just being able to carry it at all, I haven't been in a c150 in years, but with full fuel and 1 person in the summer it's unlikely to carry 250 lbs and there's only so much room in them.

I remember hearing about the horrors of DU, I wonder how much of that shit was just shit genes.

Literal rat people.

Rather if we invade we must show mercy and not kill them but spread them thin and import our own, provided we can fix our own demographic issues.
Even if the plan wasn't unfeasible to begin with, your suggestion is fucking retarded. Europeans don't breed like niggers, and there wouldn't be any gibs or cultural cuckolds on their side to sustain us anyway.

christianity and islam are jewish religions.
they have ALWAYS been controlled by jews.
why the fuck you think when the inquisition went on a mass murdering rampage they never touched the ghettos of the jews who LITERALLY say jesus is boiling in shit???
because at the top the church has alway sbeen jewish just like christianity.
the ONLY time they moved against jews was when the jews themselves wanted their breathren out of spain to set up shop in the new world( south america)
and even then they coul just "convert" and become cryptos and stay lol

Do the muslims get triggered bu the american freedom? I would expent that them, coming from a religion and culture of submission, would feel very uncomfortable by the right to bear arms.

Morocco is a ideal place to invade because it's closest to the Europe but we don't have the military power to do that. Oh well.

o shit, MAGA

Can you please stop swearing?

#IslamIsNotNice

I wonder if we can get the virtuefags to signal that shit.

Then when they realize what it meant, they'll have to backpedal as fuck.

Now now, most families in Europe had up to 8 children 70 years ago, at least where I'm from, to make plenty of children to ensure your own bloods survival is only natural, it is only now that people stopped doing so.

Fuck you, you tetranigger.

Can you please stop being autistic?

Unbelievable. I said this was preposterous in an earlier thread yet here it is. I apologize user.

Truck attacks – a frightening tool of terror, with a history

archive.is/zUO2G

HERE'S A MEME I MADE

And yet, yanks had 9/11 and you are now utterly cucked beyond belief with regressive left retards like "fucking white male" guy

You can't make this shit up.

Can we get more vids of the happening? I only seen some.

this is nice attack

The beach boys are max comfy listening for happenings

Yeah but the goverment sold us the "Well we finally killed that guy time to pack up our shit, also don't be racist anymore". Normies swallowed that shit up.

user, did you see the news? What a horrible accident happened last night!

Were they shitlibs, and how did you do it? I've made slight progress, but hearing 'it's not because they're black' and the like is triggering.

Going for, 'well you wanted muslim immigration' every time something like this happens seems to do something.

Well, they haven't called for a ban yet.

That's a nice pun user.

Mexican Drug Cartels?

and Congolese warlords

Fuck off kiddo, it's past your bed time.

They get their drugs from places like pakistan and afghanistan. So that depends on how deep that connection is. Could be those drug cartels are muslim too.

It's called an Image Macro, you Redditfag.

More and more cucks finally waking up to the Lügenpresse.

Random — Jeopardy Wed. had a question about Kalergi, followed by a question about Israel. Thursday they had an question/ad for ghostbusters, with women or some shit. Time to ditch the last of talmudvision

Not sure how it will work considering most of the bastille days probably look peaceful, but worth a shot.

I think you may just be on to something

ww3 when? gas the muslims do it for israel

o shit, MAGA

I don't think I've ever seen any of those actually holding a head, just displaying them.

Nah. Cartels practice some deranged offshoot of Catholicism.

Some dedicated soldiers, committing suicide every time. I don't think you're on to shit.

If you've done this a couple of times, try something different next time you talk to them, go meta:

That would explain where extra shooters get memory holed into every time.

There were originally three in San Bernadino.
In Dallas, up to four were in custody
BEFORE
the guy had been in the parking garage for any length of time. Those were never mentioned again, and I was watching that shit live.

D:

Fuck off you cock sucking faggot. Another one for the filter.

woah hang on a minute what the fuck

Would not be cucked that much if it was, don't you think?

[citation needed]
I know turks are cockroaches but I doubt they would survive a direct impact with a neutron bomb.

TRIPS CONFIRM

I can't respect any group of people who practice this kind of profound cognitive dissonance.

We are only maymayposting ironically, fam.

It being ethnic is good. It makes them easier to hunt down.

They can't lie about their ethnicity.

Why is RT always letting that Persian white genocide apologist on?

Anyone here playing the game GTA? Please make a video of driving through citizens, make a twitter account named Allahu Truckbar and post it with the Hashtag #VeryNice

The God of Chaos demands his Salt

I've only seem one of those explained, a protestor who was legally open carrying his rifle and went to police to avoid confusion. One of the others may have been his brother who was with him, but the third is a mystery to me.

The only people who pretend that removing Jews is inherently difficult are fucking Jews.

o shit, MAGA

Fuck off you demoralizing faggot

Fuck off Muslim scum.

How the hell is trolling Twitter with a video "demoralizing" us? Did your mother drop you on your head as a child?

France won't do anything. The frogs have a traitor for president and they'll keep sucking cock like they always do.

It's demoralizing the people we need to mobilize you thick cunt

Oops, fucked that up.

TWEET EVERYTHING UNDER #STOPPLAYINGNICE AND #PRAYFORNICE

Oh OK, so the drawing in the fucking OP is totally fine, but a video displaying the exact same idea is totally bad and will ruin everything.

You're a fucking retard. Make up your mind.

It's not demoralizing them, it is making them angry, and anger is what the Normalfag needs to break out of his bubble. Why do you think salt is so tasty.

i will make the video but not the twitter part, i don't know if i can make the protag look like a sandnigger though

It's worth a shot.
maybe throw in some

Of course I hear:

Maybe some

oh shit, MAGA

The only thing they should need is a picture of a dead child on the streets of France.

your words not mine

Lets hope its true

So you're a pussy faggot then, good to know. Next you're going to go full "muh PR" on us.

Fresh oc from 4/v/

It would still be good to know for sure. That gunfight didn't sound like one guy.

I also noticed one of them circle strafe that cop, and was like wtf.

I'm not a fatalist. I'm saying you meme, but what shall be memed across the stars is out of our control. We are dependent upon Kek's blessing, and the gods hate hubris

Shit's all fucked up man. The government does that shit all the time.

So you like the image of whites dying in the streets just because they've been mislead by the global jew? You find it funny? It's degenerates like you that will stay in your fucking basement when push comes to shove.

Can we get this trending?
#PAYFORNICE

archive.is/vpkUB lel

I wouldn't care that there are 100% jew media and culture corporations out there if that were a known fact, and it was legal for whites to have them, and there was competition.

None of this will happen.

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/753873296303751168

Goddamn you reek of newfag, and your posts earlier in the thread show that too.

Learn what dark humor is you retard. Google it, and don't come back until you know what it means.

o shit, any videos of it?

are you a fucking retard?

Holla Forums IS OWNED BY FUCKING KIKES

Picture: Jim Watkins (Jewish) is the owner of Holla Forums and NT tech / racequeen ect.

so it is a muslim confirmed now?

Impossible to find out after the fact sadly. If there was a cover-up it's already covered up.

Read the threads nigger, MP4s and WebMs everywhere. Or turn on any news channel.

Source?

OK, I'm finding the threads, I just heard about this event now.

Bouge toi le cul user.

It's D&C shit pulled out of his ass. Ignore him.

I forgot about that hashtag #illridewithyou

I wonder, would the average citizen still want to ride with them now lol

just ask him on his board >>>/jim/ or see 8ch.net/who.html or his twitter @xerxeswatkins ect.

==KILL YOURSELF KIKE=

So we have a name?
He's Tunisian, so probably He's muslim but nothing official yet.

SHUT IT DOWN

Learn to red text, newfag D&C shill.

Oh my, I'm in the presence of the glorious ==OLDFAG==

All we need to do is sing "Imagine" some more, and suddenly all this will end.

Another newfag that can't red text.

GET THE FUCK OUT

funny shit man, keep going

Only newfags use that word and you know it.

nice infographic.

I know howto red text but I can get used to this new shitty keyboard I bought on Amazon.

Spoken like a true cuckchanner. They love that "argument."

You both look like cancer to me.

God bless you user.

His name was just published.

Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel

Islamic terrorism confirmed (like there was any doubt)

:^)

Religion of piss strikes again

To redtext you need a whole line m8.

For Western Europe, you mean.

That said, I simply don't think E. Europe has the human potential that W. Europe had. Plus it's not as demographically or geopolitically significant.

I've laid awake at night on more than a few occasions, questioning whether or not I shouldn't just look for a Jap chick with a White fetish and knock her up, so that my kids can at least be a disliked minority in an otherwise pleasant, orderly country, with a more or less (ignoring the pervy shit) sane and non-degraded people. Ironically, modern Japan would look more like the West of my childhood than the West of today.

But no. Fuck that. I've literally wept for the fact that my future children will not live in a society where they can walk the streets at night as I could as a child; where there is no "big society", but rather clan warfare; where neighbours fear each other; where there is no middle class, and to be poor is to invite death every day.

But I cannot not be who I am. I cannot not want to be in this damp, gloomy, sombre land of green and grey, around the stones that my ancestors erected and on the streets that my ancestors laid.

If you look at our history, in a way, this makes me a bad Westerner.

How did they build that lighthouse?

You dense motherfucker, leave and never come back.

Went to reddit. Not a single criticism of islam.
I literally can't comprehend how people can bury their heads in sand to this degree. Islam isn't the biggest problem; the total apathetic cuckery and obsessive virtue signaling to the point of national suicide of western populations is.

Hahaha, way to foot-in-mouth you dumb cunt. I know that's what you think, but you're not supposed to tell non-shabbos goyim that

Aryan Magic

Thanks for the info mate.

It's actually a new "meme"
Fucking annoying to be honest.

go back there

That's a good one!

I do that shit in real life.

yea

[[[French-Tunisian]]]

The fuck do you think the guy was? The last Arian Christian? Of course he was a mud.

This.

No, he didn't notice the bodybag, and is talking about the literal doll. He's an idiot.

(Checked)
sauces related
archive.is/C5DVf
archive.is/5QXmG

Never ones to let an opportunity go to waste, especially to push a commie agenda, the MSM now heavily pushing the narrative that inequality/ wealth divide was the main contributing cause of this particular example of Islamic extremism in France. Riiiiight. Which is why white benefits claimants are blowing themselves up in record numbers and playing Carmageddon IRL…. oh wait.

Gotta direct the narrative away from Religion! Anything but race and religion!

leld

fair enough I suppose

Who's saying that?

Thread theme?

Again, be careful about that religion thing. Criticise Islam first and end up with the brown "far-right" utopia of FN, full of catholic shitskins. How's that working out for Brazil?

You must criticise first and foremost non-whites and their Jewish handlers. It's a harder pill to swallow, but it's the ONLY pill that will prevent the death of the West.

into the trash it goes

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

probably just had a simultaneous failure of both his steering and brakes. most accidents are the accumulation of numerous things going wrong at once…

Kubrick was that rarest of things: a Jew with a soul.

o shit, MAGA

Mohamed, who could have guessed?

I used to think Alex was honorable. Apparently not.

French authorities are claiming that the rifles in the truck, as well as a grenade, are fake:

archive.is/d5vnS#selection-795.0-795.124

German authorities said the same thing last month about the broken-German-speaking theater attacker's weapons. They said he had a fake rifle and fake grenades:

archive.is/VlmEu#selection-963.14-963.181

What gives? Is some intrepid entrepreneur seeking out these terrorists and ripping them off Doc Brown style, or are the authorities just lying so Europeans don't realize that the enemies within the gates are well armed, and probably have a nice supply chain going?

Bringing along grenades that turn out to be duds–that I can understand. But fake rifles? Rifles can be tested easily, so you know whether they work. And there is no point in putting fake rifles in your truck when your plan is to run over people. I think they're making the "fake" claim because they know people saw policemen take material out of the truck, and they want to head off any speculation about where the weapons came from.

If the weapons are real, then maybe they can be traced to a source. But if government officials are uncomfortable about what that source might be, perhaps it is best for them just to deny that the weapons are real in the first place.

By the way, remember when it was discovered that a rifle used in the November Paris attack came from Phoenix, and might have come out of the federal Fast and Furious gun-running program?

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

Are these "fake" guns in reality just more Fast and Furious guns?

No.

REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE
REMOVE

Not much phases me these days. Iv worked security in a city morgue and am a veteran of internet gore sites (from styleproject, orgish and rotten.com in 90s to bestgore, ync and the like in later times) so im pretty desensitized as far as witnessing horrible shit goes.

But that image of the little girl in the bodybag hits me like a knuckleduster right in the feels.

I have a little daughter (just turned 6) and she has that exact same baby-doll.

Right in the feels with a double dose of muderous rage and a burning desire for vengeance to boot.

Smells of a coverup to me.

This, they even hid the fact that there was genital tortures and decapitation in the Bataclan:

agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/testicules-coupees-mises-dans-la-182871

It's the same mate.
I worked 8 years as EMT [No more, I got a Lumbar spine surgery] and I can say I just don't give a fuck about gore vids and stuff like that.

But just that pic of the little girl made me sick, it doesn't even show blood she's just covered, but it just broke me.

found a linkedin account with the same name.
tn.linkedin.com/in/mohamed-bouhlel-3760442a
archive.is just turns up a captcha

nice propaganda you dumbshit

Really? Germany did a good job of relocating and that was in the 30's and 40s.

A "humane" way of doing something like that would be just to make living in the country very unpleasing to them. Take away benefits, pay a small amount those who return to their countries of birth, outlaw certain activities, and just generally allow complete freedom of association.

Because France has more Muslims than any euro country except Russia.
Because France is probably deemed an easy target.

Jim pls
Don't get mad, you fucked this chan and you know it.

THIS MUSLIM WAS JUST A COURIERE FOR A LARGER TERRORIST CELL. HE WAS SIMPLY TRANSPORTING WEAPONS WHEN HE DECIDED TO GO ALLAH ACBAKR AFTER SEEING ALL THE HAPPY INFIDELS CELEBRATING. THE GUNS AND GRENADES ARE REAL AND WERE FOR HIS CELL TO USE IN A LARGER TERRORIST ATTACK

Very easy question to answer. France has the largest Jewish population in Yurope. Israel has a demographic problem. France voted to recognize Palestine's right to exist. Israel's PM warned France there would be consequences. Israel needs to scare those 500k jews to Israel to keep their failing nation under control.

Maybe He was planing a big shooting but got killed instantly.

All I've seen so far is the same old Holla Forums tier fearmongering, while your shitty site has a terrible and verifiable case of pedo infestation. Get fucked.

We don't have a muslim problem, but a race problem.
Non-europeans can fuck right off. All of them.

What I don't understand is why none of these sandshits use kevlar or a helmet, would it mess up their towel?

Soral pls go.

Possible.

not a very clever guy, so instead of delivering the guns he went allahu akbar?

Why do french body bags look like space blankets?

I don't think we can actually solve our immigration democratically at this point. It'll probably have to be solved with warfare.

They probably had nothing else at hand at that moment.

I TOO MAKE UP BULLSHIT ON THE INTERNETS

Sorry, I messed up the borders. Better version.

Don't blame him. He's just the victim of a larger culture of violent trucks

And that's bad because … ?
Wasn't this chan based on free speech?
You fucked it up, I don't like Pedos but I know that if someone gets his rights violated the next one could be me. Libre chan is what 8cuck was on its beginning.

I'm just here for the happening, I hate share a chan with people like you. Seriously fuck you Jim, you killed a great chan.

To be honest most terrorist attacks are ebin fails, he probably got a way higher score doing this than they would have in their real plan.

Why is not supposedly not fair to deport them?

Some came as guest workers. GUEST workers.

Others came as illegal immigrants. ILLEGAL immigrants.

There wasn't enough body bags, they used what they had at hand.

Germany does a good job at almost everything it does or at least did. Put other people through all the shit germans had to endure and they are finished.

because baby on the beach, remember goy?

Motor vehicles should be banned! The constitution only allowed horse carriages.

Why not let Mohammed into Holla Forums and claim Holla Forums too?

the terrorist isn't franco-tunisian, he is simply tunisian apparently. he had committed acts of violence before, but was allowed to stay in the country. like thousands of others in france.

Fuck living with terrorism, fight it or die it's that simple.

He's probably talking about ALL the muslims.
Legal residents.

o shit, MAGA

nope

o shit, MAGA

What's next Jim?
Banning "Nazis" just because you don't like their ideology?

Just woke up.
Has the French government surrendered yet?

Like 7 times just today.

You cannot punish the dead, but you can drive the living insane with fear

I might as well put this here.

Suicide the terrorism presents a unique challenge to conventional strategies of deterrence because not punishment can be inflicted upon the perpetrator once his act is complete. What remains, then, is deterrence. Yet, what does the suicide terrorist fear? Certainly, he fears getting caught prematurely, but most criminals do not count on getting caught before they can commit their crimes, for they would not be criminals if they did. Effective deterrence is still available, luckily. It merely requires that one embrace evil.

The solution is to attack the perpetrator's family. "Ok", it must be said to him, "like as not, we cannot catch you and if you die, we cannot punish you. But rest assured that, if you engage in terrorism, we will visit your family". Devout Muslims incessantly assert that they love Muhammed a hundred times more than they love their own mothers. This is a lie. They are human. Their professed superhuman love is nothing but grand-standing and a sham. They have the same attachments other people have and their psyches can be injured in the same ways. The would-be suicide terrorist must be subjected to a state of constant anguish, even if the authorities don't know of his intentions or who he is. The promise that must be made to all terrorists is simple:

The more savage the promised fate of the perpetrator's loved ones, the more effective the deterrent. Of course, one ought not to go overboard: only the immediate family members of the perpetrator should be targeted. The aim is twofold: the achievement of maximum psychological trauma and the avoidance of drawing the ire of distant relatives. In any case, the annihilation of the immediate family will be enough in most cases. The prospect of such a fate befalling his parents, siblings, and children is a horror few can withstand.

Such tactics are not new. They are time-tested and proven to be effective: the Russian (i.e. Jewish) mafia uses them and very few dare cross them. The Mexican Cartels use them too, and only those who believe that their identities are strictly secret and their families thereby protected from rival Cartels dare work for them. The human being is naturally attached to his kin. It is through his kin he finds meaning and support, and it is for his kin that he fights. Take this away from him, or just threaten to take this away from him, and he collapses, along with all of this fragile religious convictions.

I understand that one might balk at such tactics, but one cannot fight the uncivilized with the tools of civilization. To fight the savage, one must embrace the tools of savagery, of terror. We must become evil. We must become barbaric. There is no sin in that if we do it for the greater good.

All the terrorists in recent memories had mothers, had they not? If these mothers were to be gruesomely murdered, would that not deter future terrorists?

OK, then..

is the top one some kind of priveledged-sjw performance art user?

Nigger they aren't hiding. The (((media))) is the one not talking about it.

So what?

Guest workers came to be guests not permanent residents. They have long overstayed their welcome, goodbye.

Illegal immigrants should not have been given any kind of residency in the first place except in a prison. They are criminals by definition.

Pretty much. At this point consider France as a no-go zone for any non-essential travel (if you haven't already since the last few years).

The cucks on Sky News

But what about people born in the country?
I don't know about the French jurisdiction, but in the U.S. you can't get 'Deported' if you was born in the country.

Where you would be deported, thought?

TOTAL WAR AGAINST ISLAM AND THE MUSLIM WORLD WHEN??

Is it true that Israel got a demographic problem? Thats something i hardly can imagine.

The ones with dual citizenship should be deported first.

You are right about the courier part but it was not the sight of the peoples it have been said on french news the truck was about to get ckecked by police so I guess the driver knew he was fucked.

https:[email protected]/* */,-51.516858,8z
problem fixed.

Yes. You must have missed it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227703/Thirty-people-recreate-death-Alyan-Kurdi-laying-sand-Moroccan-beach-dressed-clothes-drowned-Syrian-boy.html

We just need to kick out and dealt with the muslims inside our countries.

No need to kill kebab in wars. Kebabs are already killing themselves. Besides, warring agaisnt muslims only means an stronger Israel.

this.

Jo's Cuck live tweeting at her pointless funeral.

Not sure if you are aware but the truck I posted is the original evil truck.

Syrian boy wtf? Wasn't it confirmed that it was the son of a Turkish smuggler???

Very nice, user, I award it 9/11.

No he was Syrian but they were living in a nice house in Turkey funded by his Aunt in Canada. They were fleeing free rent in a safe country.

This theory is so retarded that the one claiming the attack was set up by govt seems credible in comparison.

Fuck you frigging lolbertarian, Holla Forums Holla Forums is WN, deal with it.
Pedos, Jew, Muslims,Niggers and LGBT MUST BE ACTIVELY TARGETED AND REPORTED;

Thanks, yea I missed it.

Yes and no. His father was Syrian but had been living in Turkey for a few years and then was paid to take some 'refugees' to Turkey so they coukd all live off european welfae and, being a greedy cunt, he overloaded the boat and killed his own son.

I like it.

But you would have to extend some laws and you can't do it without the general approbation.
Most French people are SJWs so It's a big problem.

o shit, MAGA

The only thing that will set these people free is a bullet in the back of their head.

Oh shit, I've actually seen that movie too! I bow to your superior death-truck knowledge

That said there's something special about the fact that the trucks in Maximum Overdrive are *explicitly* inanimate objects come to life.

>muh feelings
You're as bad as Tumblr

Don't get mad when the Hate Speech Police raid your house, fucking cuck.

why are the frenchies getting hit so hard with this shit, so often?

my guess is because they arent towing the anglo line, they are getting too comfy with russia, and they arent doing enough to appease israel

all you faggots crying croc tears in this thread because its kids, suck a dick nigger what is this reddit? kids die all the fucking time, dont let this shit tug at your heartstrings and cloud your mind, thats part of the intent

Most of them are dual-citizens so it would be pretty easy to remove them the French Nationality.

Who cares? Our home, our rules now GTFO!

oh yeah israel fucking forgot about them jews. would be pretty nice if we could have total war against islam and jewry.

nice attack france. fucking faggots

Where did you go to buy yours? Only website I found is selling them for 2k+

kek

I would not be surprised. I would sooner cut off my dick than fuck a typical jewess. Imagine a country full of legalistic, greedy, manipulative, whiny, repulsive people. The sex in the city, materialistic, shallow new york culture is jew culture writ large.

Anyone has high-resolution pics of Nice happening?

Reported: degeneracy

not quite sjws. there aren't any demonstrations planned this time. people are getting impatient. they will agree to the deportation of criminals.

the problem now lies in the french political class. obviously they would never pass a law like that. but the 2017 presidential elections are going to be a turning point. unless they are cancelled under a state of emergency (as it is right now in france).

You'd best start believing in Jew culture goy….

YOU'RE IN ONE!!

Something by Yamatogawa, probably

Why won't they let that woman rest? Yeah, she had shallow ideals and beliefs, but why should other people be her mouthpiece now she's dead? She wasn't a memorable MP before she died and within the next few years I hope she returns to obscurity. I swear, she died a month ago and is revered to just as much as fucking Jesus.

Because the dead babby was starting to rot and they needed a fresh corpse to throw around.

The funny thing is nobody gives a shit, she died for nothing, no Brexit, and now we have more attacks and people forget her bullshit and want solutions to the Muslim problem.

It literally has.

How about you dont meme cube into existence?

This. She is worth more to them as a corpse than alive.

o shit, MAGA

(checked)

So there's a serious Right Wing political party in France? They're like 'Trump' (Very nationalist and anti-PC)?

Did they literally say that?

That's a level of cuckery too vast to behold

This guy gets it!

Can we steal the black stone instead, and use it for our own ends?

the pope is chosen by men
men are fallible

screencapped for a better tomorrow

big chance shes aint even dead, it was all just a false flag and now she is living with a new name in a different country. sure it sounds very tinfoily but she didnt die at the scene but later in the day, with only doctors etc around her and considering how much her husbands talks about her it feels like shes alive and well.

I'd take a fallible man over an infallible cuck

Isn't this what Trump pretty much suggested?

Er, Front National m8, they are gaining traction under Marine Le Pen.

could have been worst … i guess

Once immigrants see that europeans are not playing games (anymore) a lot will simply go back to their ancestral countries by themselves.
Those that don't can be deported to a paid off failed state.

No way mate
Source??
Google says nothing.

the Front National is France's last (legal and political) hope. outside of the political scope, Alain Soral is gathering a lot of people around him (100% anti sionist, 100 anti PC).

there are definitely real possibilities for France to overcome this shit. you can't expect one of the oldest nations in the world to go down so easily (that's probably why they go so hard on France).

youtube.com/watch?v=chVkcfpJRj8

archive.is/6DI9v

Holy fuck, I was just posting what I thought was the obvious conclusion. Do you have any written sources user? We need to spread this immediately. The accomplice got away. These guns and grenades were for a larger cell that is still on the loose. Police have no leads. Any muslim you see may be part of this cell. A mosque in Tunisia was used to store weapons. A mosque in Sweden was used to store weapons. How many mosques in France are hiding weapons?

o shit, MAGA

I don't have a waifu.
You didn't even get dubs so it shouldn't even count.
Fucking sick of weebs infecting the culture here and WN on the internet. How are jap cartoons lusting after little white girls pro-white in the slightest? We need to remove these weebs. We need to cut them out of the culture and memes altogether. The only memes they produce are shit tier mascots and they are always girls. They are female in spirit and do the work of the jews. Remove these fucks. Remove their influence. Remove weeaboo faggotry. We have no time for this shit.

Come to think of it, if the cops were about to bust him that would make sense as to why they had arrived so quickly and started shooting at him.

Normally the cops would take a little while to arrive.

This.

Leftists and progressives need to learn to live with far right political movements.

Journalists and drug dealers need to learn to live with Philippine death squads.

I'll pray for Front Nationale to win. Out of all the Populist parties in Europe right now they seem the most successful (Unless you count UKIP since Brexit is happening, but they're not high in polls).

So I hope they have a good chance and winning over there in 2017. Will likely be morale boosted by Trump winning, and hopefully FPO in Austria taking the Presidency in October.

Yeah this is right. And is a reason we can't black pill ourselves too hard when it comes to demography. Gimmegrants live off welfare, take them away, make living in their homeland more attractive and they'll fuck off. This is got me wondering how its going to go down when the financial collapse happens. Will immigrants just stop coming in because they can't get benefits? We'll have to wait and see.

France also has the largest Muslim population in Europe. Its no wonder they have the most successful populist group in Europe in FN. Situation gets worse before it gets better is one way of looking at it.

According to the data provided by raid that followed one of the many slayings of the french this year the answer is….. Most of them

God damn it when do we get our war?

70 years of "peace" has been a fucking mistake. We are Europeans we need action. A united Europe against a single threat would be divine, no less than a re birthing for our people.

You're right though. They've slowly wormed their way into every European culture, but America is their greatest ((("""""""achievement"""""""))).

Anti Zionist and anti PC BUT accepting of immigration.

New thread

someone should prepare a new thread, requesting a video or webm of the attack.

are good

That war is coming sooner than you think. But they have plans to make it fit their agenda though. The key is to hijack that narrative before it can take off.

Fucking sick

he is anti-migration (close the borders), what you meant to say is he is trying to integrate the born-french muslims, in hopes to stop a civil war. if tomorrow a large part of the muslim population supports terrorists, Soral will side with the white side of France, obviously.

The media was shocked; his polls skyrocketed.

Absolutely cucked. Sorry frogs, but this is just insane.

In 2015 there were an estimated 2,200 mosques, given their current rate of expansion you can say theres at least 2,500 now. By the expected value of the binomial distribution given Pr(A certain mosque has weapons = 0.8) based on previous raids, the expected number of mosques acting as weapons storage is np = 2500*0.8 = 2000 mosques.

LOL I LOL'D HARD! Soral is viewed as a traitor by every composed nationalists organisations, he is himself a former Communist and a still professed Marxist. He is totally alone, his only influence is on meta-politics. The Muslims that are following only follow him because he is opposed to Israel. They don't care about Nationalists ideas. Native French people in his movement are getting fed up with him pandering to Islam.

People with openly Zionists or islamophile agendas are getting ostracised and he will end up hanged at the Liberation ;)

….

last post: I hate niggers

All of the conspiracy posters need to eat some lead. Anyone with a perspective in history knows that the muds have a score to settle. Charles Martel and co. were among the Frankish army to reverse the momentum of the Umayyads when it seemed they were nigh unstoppable. You have the French support of Asturias, which was a perpetual thorn in the Umayyad side (including once the latter were no longer the dominant caliphate and became merely an emirate in Iberia). There was also the small matter that the majority of the man and material for the Crusades (all of them) poured out of the lower nobility of France. Venice and Genoa were runners up for the major contributors, but the HRE and England were too embroiled in quibbles within and too distant respectively to contribute the same that France did. For modern historical reasons, I lump Aquitaine under the French broadly.

Consider two calamities with German crusades: the People's crusade was a largely German affair and ran afoul of basically everyone until they landed at Constantinople, and what few capable fighting men they had were glory hounds too eager to piss off the Byzantine court and too eager to clamor for blood without waiting for the rest of the crusaders to arrive. The result, of course, was that the fighters and unarmed pilgrims were slaughtered by Turks once they crossed to the interior of Anatolia to a man. A promising German crusade led his men toward the holy land during the Third Crusade. They actually fought very well and repelled Turks, which seemed unlikely given the fact that the local garrisons had beefed up after the French had rolled through the first time and most everyone though it was a given that the sea routes were going to be necessary. However, Frederick Barbarossa drowned accidentally and the HRE plunged into a bit of internal strife upon the news as it was always wont to do around that time. A large portion of the men turned around, only some of them stayed committed to the Crusade after his death.

In more modern times, the French also occupied large swathes of North Africa from Algeria and Libya to other shit holes if I recall which they seized largely in the 19th century with the decline of Ottoman power, as well as parts of the Levant after the fall of the Ottomans in 1918-1919. There are also all of the nominally Muslim territories of Sub-Saharan Africa which the French occupied in times past, and to some degree continue to occupy in peacekeeping efforts.

Appreciate the French, gentlemen. To this day, butthurt Arabs call any Western European 'Faranj,' and the term always carries a connotation of crusading (that being the armed pilgrimage under the sign of the cross).

great webm. hopefully france wakes up soon

Yeah, so real people support Soral, nothing else exist, the retards just like dieudonné, the ones who can also think like Soral too, he's just french, anti pedophilia, anti zionist, the only one with dieudo to get actually attacked by the system, everyday life in the 17ème chambre getting your money taken for no reason, anti retarded immigration, anti super secret society, the only people who don't like him are racist retards whom don't know batskins support him just like the 1980 true antifa manipulated by the PS, noone is more representative than those people for both side immigrant and anti immigrant, internet kids are useless autists, see what happen in the real life, the military actually support Soral, and the FN is going full zionist getting rid of the lepen family and the FN name. Enjoy juppé 2017, you're what the nazi called untermensch.

Absolutely nothing wrong with becoming a Slav, they are still pleasant and attractive Europeans, if economically under-performing. Gooks are revolting autistic subhumans with whom you share no commonality.

Honestly, if Western Europe falls, Slavs will inevitably come to dominate the Earth. It is only Western European military might which prevents Slavic global expansion.