Did King Nigger Just Make The Biggest Political Misstep Of This Election Cycle?

theralphretort.com/obama-just-make-biggest-political-misstep-election-cycle-7014016/
archive.is/Cr1hW

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/reeling-in-bernie-bros-justice-ginsburgs-tirade-plan-hatched-dnc-7014016/
archive.is/RNJ2L
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
archive.is/BH6FB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone else think we're going to get a heavily edited 9/11 report? If Mossad was even in the report I'd bet anything it sure as fuck isn't in there now. if Saudi Arabia is mentioned they will probably do anything they can to soften the blow.

Of course it’s edited. The report hardly even matters, since what has been released says 7 came down due to fire which we know for a fucking fact didn’t happen. The 28 pages have a 0% chance of telling the truth because the rest of the report told none of it.

The report might be the original, but who's to say the original wasn't full of bullshit designed to blame it all on Saudis when a time comes to take them down a notch? I guess Obama thinks it's time.

This as been brought up on Holla Forums and by Trump supporters on social media today. It was an obvious attempt to try and overshadow him. Don't think it would have been that effective, but the religion of peace made all the maneuvering irrelevant.

Trump's gotten a couple days of media hype and will schedule his announcement tactically before the RNC if it will benefit him.

What you think about the theory that Ginsburg was rolled out in conjunction with Bernie's endorsement of Hillary, as a "tourniquet" to stop the Bernie faggots from all running to the Green Party, or to Trump? By using Ginsberg, it would force thoughts of supreme court worries into progressive minds, making them decide to hold their nose and vote for Hillary.

theralphretort.com/reeling-in-bernie-bros-justice-ginsburgs-tirade-plan-hatched-dnc-7014016/
archive.is/RNJ2L

Hmm, true, but the report that shows that our second greatest ally took part in 911 hurts hillary much much more than trump

Speaking of Mossad, I'm looking for pictures of the 911 planes on approach with their windows blown out, also looking for pictures of the israelis, their van & related. If you guys have anything.

If that was their goal then someone didn't get the memo because I think the NYT even went after Ginsburg for her comments, and she ended up apologizing. They're a mess right now.

original sauce on that pic unshopped?

That's explained in the op-ed. The theory is that they were using Trump's signature tactic of creating a controversy to keep it in the news cycle for an extended period.

NYT and WaPo calling her out was part of the plan give it more controversy, to give the liberal media some sorely missing credibility, and to create plausible deniability, instilling the narrative that this wasn't some collusion plot, that instead she's just losing it a bit in her age.

Everyone including OP is missing the real story, which is that europe is set up for a massive civil war against CIASIS. It is so obvious. You think getting europeans to realize that muslims are sandniggers is a red pill? That was the plan all along. It's divide & conquer balkanization and the stuff that they'll pull off while there's a civil war waging is going to be so huge, it'll make the october revolution look like a picnic.

Replying to my own post, but I want to add that there's something not mentioned in the column that I thought of, that convinces the theory is probably correct.

Ginsburg lost her shit on Hillary's BIG DAY – the day that Bernie endorsed her. Why the fuck would Ginsburg steal Hillary's thunder on her biggest day of the election? ….unless there was a political utility in doing what she did, and it was all part of a plan.

She might just be old and drunk.

Good. Too bad it won't lead to Islam being illegal. There is no tidy solution to this problem, so they will probably just keep letting themselves get killed until they are all dead.

They have a team of the brightest minds cooking up schemes to subvert the American public.

But yeah she was just drunk and old, and went rogue.

The same bitch also leaked that Obamacare was going to pass the Supreme Court, 2 days before the decision.

This isn't the first time she's put her ethics aside to run propaganda for the DNC

Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
archive.is/BH6FB

He also knows that without his conference, the media will be forced to report on yet another Muslim terror attack, engendering more support for his candidacy without him even being present. Trump is ever present even when you cannot see him.

But don't Mossad/CIA want to keep ISIS around until they take out Assad? That was kind of the whole point of the operation, I thought.

Also… What do you mean by a "civil war" with ISIS?

She's the most influential, powerful Jewess in the USA. No way in hell was this not calculated.

i thought the report just ignored building 7 altogether?

Has there ever been this much interest in a Presidential candidate picking his VP?

*)King Nigger(*

Even us here. The usual happening tone (while initially akin to every other happening) of excitement and apprehension and flippancy quickly turn dour and almost downright sad as the main threads progressed. Personally it doesn't sit well with myself either, this waning feeling of hope and rising urge for vengeance.

I like your theory too btw

I've never seen the internet this distraught over a terrorist attack. They're all realizing that this is a serious problem, and it's only growing.

It did.

That's likely because what other could have been a vehicular accident was an intentional act of terrorism. This is hitting too close to home to people because unlike guns and explosives, something you see almost everyday did this. This is a nightmare scenario as it very difficult to regulate or control such things without impacting daily life too much. It also allows terrorists to maintain a clean profile if they're not bothering to purchase guns or explosive anymore. They'll just take up jobs as truck drivers instead, waiting for an opportune moment to mow down people.

No crowded street can be considered safe anymore if ISIS considers this strategy.

Yeah, I think that was definitely one aspect of it. But I think the major aspect was the graphic nature of it.

Normally when there's a mass shooting, it's inside an enclosed building, and the crime scene gets closed off and you don't really get to see much. When there's a bomb that goes off, it's so smokey you can't see much on security cameras.

But this was an outside street, where you could see the carnage laid strewn for a mile. You could witnesses the people stampede through the streets.

We saw the truck plow through the people. Not to mention, this attack killed at least 10 kids, and at least one of the kids body's produced a very emotional photo for most.

And then, of course you have to add in the fact that this is now becoming a monthly occurrence, and we've barely even recovered from the last terrorist atrocity. And this is the third major attack in France this year.

All of that combined has had a synergistic effect, and has America is finally realizing that we need to take action. It's either them or us, and I think everyone is starting to realize it, even liberals.

I think the theory is that Europe will fight back, cause chaos and then martial law will have to be enforced. Same in USA I'd bet, but instead of mudslimes and traitors its niggers and traitors.

You're a joke if you think that. An absolute retard.

They're absolutely TERRIBLE at handling media. Obama has had a TON of obvious slips and screw ups. The only reason he seems great is because talking heads tell you he's great.

The report is going to be edited and filled with [redacted] or simple changes like "allah" to "god" and that kind of shit. Nigger Obongo was hoping in doing that would take the winds out of Trump's sails, but as it turns out there's a torrential cyclone of wind that has non-stop propelled Trump towards victory.

HAHAHAHA no

???

Here is a sneak peak of the report.

Filtered and reported.

the joke

stratosphere

your head

while i enjoy this post, it is you who missed the joke friendo

did you just smug at me you little bitch

the ralph retort…

hahahahahaha

Faggot.

Jokes on you, I watch YMS and never been to Holla Forums once in my entire life.

pick one and only one

Not trying to derail the main topic of the thread but what the fuck is the deal with Tunisia? It seems that a shit-ton of terrorists are from that place even though it's fairly small country with a very small population as well.
I always saw Tunisia as the Luxembourg of the middle-east (as in: it's completely irrelevant) but damn…

They're mad that nobody is buying their high-quality olive oil.

TL;DR faggot.

Great job bumping a thread that was already irrelevant.

Reported for being an illiterate sack of shit, though.

Calm down, Moishe

Slurp a herpes dick, chaim.

Seriously, how many "theory" threads are you going to make, user? They're all written the same. They're all stupid as fuck. How old are you? Stop annoying me with your beta intellect@

HEIL'D

If I told you I was showing friends that Irish speeding ad where the guy snackbars the children in the park… would you think meme magic is real?

This Ralph faggot is an absolute amature.