Check halfchan's Holla Forums to see what they're doing

16chan when?

what do you have against LGBT? You're not a faggot, are you?

what if I told you there isn't gonna be a sequel

Moar like 12chan when :^)

Holla Forums was supposed to be the chosen one.

entropy

Then what do you offer? Another shit thread. This is as good as Holla Forums can be. As long as there aren't daily YLYL threads. Fuck off.

Boy user, sounds like you've been here all summer.

It already happened, and it died because you fags stayed here instead of going there

inb4 muh Josh boogeyman

Why the fuck is the pony thread uncycled anyway? When it was cycled I was able to hide it and almost never saw a pony again, now it's constantly on the front page and hiding it is only temporary.

this thread is gaaaaay~

Oh, oldfag, can you teach me how better than now it was before?

It was shit. They didn't got rid of the infinite boards meme.

pls kill yourself while i fap to futa

the fire rises

I kind of like the Pony threads, I'm not a brony and I don't post in them but its nice to see people who have friends having fun.

user, please. The only time full/b/ wasn't shit was for a little while after the first Exodus. It has always been this shitty, such is the way of life

Its all an act

16chan.nl died last year.

Never thought I'd say this, but I miss Dysnomia.

Oh shit, I haven't realize that IDs were enable. I usually support that in any other board, or most, but not on Holla Forums
TURN OFF THE DAMN IDs BO
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

He triggered the pedos to no end just by existing, gotta give him that.

And as a result you saw pedo threads daily and by the numbers. Since he is gone there have been some child modelling post, but not to fuck with him
He can rot in hell for all I care.

Fair point actually, but at least he kept the ponyfags out of sight and didn't enable IDs.
Pros and cons.

Hi dysnomia

Is dysomnia kill? when did this happen? who is the ID enabling faggot?

He made a bunch of dumb changes hat made it really annoying to post, he got some hate so he "quit" most people think the new guy is actually dysnomia pretending to be someone else, I believe it, this ID thing seems like something he would do.

Never a good idea.

Thats why I never joined the wrestling team in high school.

It is pretty nice.