It's dignity!

What?

what did he mean by this

Looks like a Jew to me.

He wants to borrow a feeling.

it looks like a bean tbh

I guess I get it. Dignity is too big for its own good but it takes only a little bit to hurt it.

That wasn't the joke, the real joke is that his wife cucked him because everyone accepted her idea of dignity. Stop overanalyzing.

Does he?

I'm not trying to get the joke, I'm just trying to understand the logic behind drawing a vague shape and calling it dignity.

Is there a more symapethic character?

The joke is the point, Data. He had to draw an abstract concept and so he put down some thing that to him looked like dignity and had unrealistic expectations that his wife would get it.

Wow that's really deep.

UUUU

he just wanted to take a jab at his wife. all he had to do was draw a shovel lifting dirt, fishing net and the letter T
easy.

Wait a minute that meme…

You should write for the Simpsons.

Maybe in the universe of the Simpsons there is a painting that is really famous, that-pollock-one-with-the-squares tier, that many people know and that's called "dignity".
Or maybe it was a joke on how people who fail at drawing suck at that game.

BLACKED Smithers best Smithers

Wow the simpsons were so redpilled.

Has there ever been a hi-res version of pic related?

I recently re-watched the simpsons movie, and despite how shit it was the number of redpills is insane.

The big round tip represents the height of dignity, tall and large and proud but easily deflated and vulnerable to the outside.
The triangle represents the foundation of your dignity, it's firmly in place as long as nothing rocks it but it can easily be removed as it is not attached to the main structure resulting in your dignity coming tumbling down.
The line above the triangle represents penetration, because you want to fuck your mom and take pride in it.

…such as?

he's quoting the famous song by Dean Martin

you know, "when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, it's dignity!"

NSA or was it FBI? spying on everyone was one thing.

it were EPA

NSA did the spying but EPA actually arrested the Simpsons.

Anyway, this was back when Bush was doing it. I guarantee you if the movie came out two years later the whole NSA spying wouldn't be in it.

what did Bart mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

he should have say "you rule"

Oakley & Weinstein would never have let that through

zz top