Batman says he's going to save Rachael

Was this a mistake on Nolan's part or what?

I don't understand what you mean by this.

30 seconds on startpage/google, joker told them the wrong addresses so batman wanted to save rachel but ended up at harvey's location

Why wouldn't Bateman see this obvious bait and know that the Joker would know who he wanted to really save and would switch the addresses?

Because the real hot head all along was Batman.

Bateman was secretly gay.

Batman used reverse-reverse psychology on the joker.
He knew that joker knew that batman would use reverse psychology on the addresses so he went to the original addresses, flipping the flipped script on the joker.

more like buttman amirite??

Wait, so the dubs checking guy was in a prequel to the plane scene?

joker gave batman the addresses with the names reversed

Why would he do that? Did he just get them mixed up or something?

I think he flipped Harvey Dent's coin.

It's in post-credits of The Bank Scene.

Batman is dyslexia

Batman knew that joker knew that batman knew that joker would reverse the addresses so batman reversed the reversal of addresses.

Seems silly to assume Batman wouldn't see that and mentally reverse the reversed reverse address to foil Joker's plan.

How did the joker know batman was in love with Rachael anyway?

Bateman suicidally jumped after her from a tall building. Joker assumed she was someone important as otherwise anyone else would have tried to capture Joker instead.

That seems like a serious misunderstanding of Batman's basic ethics and M.O.

Does it bother anyone else that Adam West has never been brought back to reprise his role in any of the movies? I mean he invented the character for some campy Green Hornet spin-off, and we have to now make it all dark and gritty.

The whole scene in Batman Begins in which John Wayne feels up a drug out Rachel was too fucking weird for me.

What did the banker mean by "Ewan Ufrenza's debt?"

Considering he was right about Batman, I'd disagree. Joker proved multiple times how well he could read other people in the movie and manipulate them based off his impressions.

Joker told him the wrong location you autist.

I think deep down he knew not to trust the Joker, but secretly decided if he couldn't have Rachel no one will. That is why he gave the damaged coin to Harvey just to rub it in.

Also I don't buy that he didn't intentionally kill Harvey. The Joker was just a red herring in Batman's plan to murder Harvey Dent while still lying to himself that he isn't a psychopath.

isn't it time for a black batman

It's always time for black Batman.