We have the echo why not a kebab sign?

We have the echo why not a kebab sign?

Now with the terror attack in France news agencies are busy to call the perpetrators "French, British etc." as per usual.

So I suggest we star to use §French§ and so fort from no won.

§ ←– symbolises a kebab roll

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_sign#Typing_character
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh god now I want some shawarma

its called döner kebap fegit

gee

How am I supposed to easily type that, nigger?

Same shit different package.

shit and 3 on kikedows

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_sign#Typing_character

Asterisks work as little explosions

*Ahmed Al-Nigger*

But the whole purpose behind echoes is to pull the veil off the jew. The Arab is unmistakable brown and hideous

shift + 3 = #

wtf kind of keyboard are you using nigger?

Kebabs don't hide themselves like jews do. They've all branded themselves with the name Muhammad.

That really isn't necessary. Unlike kikes, kebabs don't try to hide the fact that they're kebabs.

They have names like Muhammed Habib al Falafel and you don't need to put anything around that shit, except maybe bomb emojis.

Or cocks shooting sperm, symbolic of the mass raping caused by arabs.

8==>Mohammed

Me too. New Lebanese spot opening near me. Can't wait to give them my shekels.

But it only really works with jews because they're secretive and behind the scenes so it's an easy way of naming them, kebabs are pretty upfront about it when they do shit.

I mean, you can't be more heavy handed than trucking through a crowd of people in the middle of a French city on holiday.

Muslims don't blend in

/thread

BECAUSE KEBABS DON'T HIDE IT — IDIOT!

thread

INBREEDmuhammedPEDOPHILES

There's no § on the keyboard, square brackets make more sense.

[[[Sadiq Khan]]]

{{{Name}}}
[[[Name]]]
*Name*
!!!Name!!!
~Name~

WHICH ONE LOOKS LIKE A MUZZ FUCKING A CHILD OR A BOMB?

Or maybe which one would piss them off the worst???

+++++Muhammed Scum+++++

*Muhammed Al-Bomb*

*Muhammed Al-Bombh*

it seems you cant use triple asteriks ***

>>>kebab

—kebab—

There's too many of them.

This is the winner

Shawarma is delicious. I love ((((Mediterranean)))) food

Seems kind of like the obvious choice when you think about it.

spoiler this shit faggot I'm on a diet. Now I'll be craving shawarma for the rest of the fucking day

Because memes make you look less eloquent and intelligent and quickly wear out their welcome. Also, Jews try to blend in with society, Muslims are proud to be different- you might as well propose a symbol to designate blacks.

🐷🐷🐷Religion of Peace🐷🐷🐷

it works on a couple different levels. I approve.

Get a load of this hothead, we meme and the next president memes with us. Memes are literally the future, get on board or get run over

this is perfect

A year from now, you'll look back on this shit and blush. This kek and memelord faggotry is as cringey as Anonymous and Operation Scientology was.

no regrets

Are you that triggered faggot i've seen recently saging threads because people mention kek?
I love how much that shit triggers you christcucks

are you really going to keep this dumb idea going OP? After we explained why?

You must be a kike

Instantly the kebab sign sucks because I have to google to make it

Mate, when you grow a little older and wiser, you won't believe what a twit you used to be.

You sit in ruins and drape yourself in the rotting finery of a bygone age. Every "meme" you use has been scavenged from the refuse heap- Pepe, Moonman, Le Happy Merchant, Cuck- after the original communities moved on. The only original thing you faggots has come up with have been the echoes and you've proceeded to run that straight into the ground.

That's why we're going with —kebab— instead

No Jew, only you get a symbol.
Reported

If it's one thing I can agree about cultural enrichment it's those goddamn addicting kebabs. They have it perfected.

Any who, we don't need kebab signs because they're easy to identify already. Echo's were about making it clear whose jewish without screaming jew left and right.

This.

Bingo

Do kebabs control everything? Do they need an identifier? Do they pretend to be white? Is there a necessity to identify them?

Hello Mr. ((Semite)), I see you are almost full Kike!

The whole point of the echo is that Jews try to blend in to society. Muslims don't. It is easy to spot a Muslim. But most people don't realize when the talking head on TV feeding them propaganda is a Jew.

this. Jews try to change their names to hide their background. Muslims don't.

Better yet, the star and crescent:
*)Ahmed(*
Or
(*Ahmed*)

The star and crescent is the best because the star and crescent are symbolic of the ottoman empire and every one knows it.

How about nothing? It's pretty obvious you kikes just want to muddy the waters.

Jews are the ones who change their names and pretend to be white as it suits them. They are the only ones who need to be unmasked.

I'm going to use it as a Muslim identifier on here and Twitter. It's the best and most convenient way to go IMO.

It's useful as it can be used as a Muslim identifier, plus memes are fun. Stop trying to stop dank memes happening.

Fucking autist, stop forcing your shitty meme. Go back to Holla Forums or something and stay there. Sandniggers are not hiding at all, they don't need identifiers. People see mohammed al-shitskin and it's clear. (((Kikesteins))), (((kikebergs))) and (((fitzkikes))) however do all they can to blend in, ergo they need identifiers.

KILL YOURSELF
>>>/reddit/

Muslims are easily identifiable. Jews blend in. Hence for the Jews we need a sign, but for the Muslims we do not. We can just point it out directly.

Muslims usually write in their little scribbles on line though, or you can just look at their picture and see a stinky brown person

we point out Jews because they hide themselves, while Saracens may not, the Jews will hide there identities for them. The purpose is point out that "Truck kills innocent people" is actually "Muslim carries out terrorist attack on whites" in a humorous, self referential way. The echoes are not for the benefit of normal fags, they are for us to laugh about.

I see your point, but I think it could work also for when the media different specify race. Not just for Muslims.

I propose [[[ ]]] since it's similar to the Jewish ((( ))), and they are both Semites/Semitic Religions after all.

Yes they are but Media does their best to cover up that they are muslim. Which is the whole point here.

I found the *)sand niggers(*

>>>/kebab/ and kill your selves.

Exactly this goy gets it

No reason for a mud sign. Your people hide in plain sight even bred the blue eye color for camouflage, expect for your soulless gaze. The echos aren't for us it's for normalfags to see the huge influence a small group has.
If this thread continues your a jew

The echo is useful because of cryptokikes and the fact that it's not always practical to name them directly. Kebabs on the other hand don't ever try to hide what they are, and naming them doesn't scare away normies.

(((naughty)))

A sand nigger symbol would be useful for identifying crypto Muslims, unnamed individuals in media, etc. Also, memes are fun. There is a place for a sandnigger symbol.

xXxMuHaMmAd1337xXx

Are there any cryptokebabs aside from obongo?

Although on second thought, bongs would probably be able to get a lot of mileage out of it thanks to their media's propensity for "asians".

Whatever you say schlomo.

because sandniggers never go crypto and try and speak on behalf of whites

literally everyone knows a sandnigger when they see one - not so with the jews unfortunately

How's this?

(* (* (* Muhammad *) *) *)

The brackets and asterisk clearly represent the symbol for their faith. The number of spaces before the name, and their order–three, two, one–creates the effect of an explosion.

Thoughts?

Sure, there are plenty. It is Muslim custom to present as a kafir in order to infiltrate, deceive, and subjugate.

I really don't think this is as necessary. The kikes change there names to hide amongst us literally people can go years watching someone on TV and have no clue is real name is Liboshitz, kebabs don't camouflage like that.

It's good, but you could do without the spaces. They make it look unaesthetic.

The echo brackets weren't necessary either, but they're handy and fun, just like Muslim brackets can be.

What about this to make the explosion part more clear?

(* (* (* -`,Muhammad,'- *) *) *)

Just keep it simple. People won't bother to type something that complex. It has to be easy to type out quickly

>8==>Mohammed

People will confuse the brackets with the parentheses. Star and crescent (* is the best option. It signifies exactly and efficiently. Also sound waves look more like this than this ( than this [. [ is not a good fit.

[[[Obama]]] vs *)Obama(*

(* clearly makes more sense and packs more of a memetic punch

Religion of *)Peace(*

testing it

—kebab—

You don't need to out kebab, kebab doesn't change his surname to pass as a local so you can easily identify him with his name.

You know, we usually use " for that.

i agree this is best

making my list
checking it twice
gonna remove the —muslims— in nice
kebab remover is coming to town

-kebab- looks nothing like a kebab. Your shits all retarded. Star and crescent (* clearly make more sense and is memetically superior

-noun- vs (*

As jews are just crypto sandniggers I'd say [[[]]] make more sense to describe [[[them]]]. Using *) is only worshipping [[[their]]] sign of religion :^)

—kebab— is best because it reminds of the ultimate necessity to remove kebab and pays homage to vlad the impaler ultimate remover of kebab

Differentiating between (((word))) and [[[word]]] would get confusing quite quickly on the internet as they are very similar, also can be easily mixed up by people making it more confusing.

Anybody who confuses ((())) with [[[]]] obviously received a lobotomy that worked.

-kebab- looks like a strike though and doesn't convey enough information to be memetically potent. (* conveys much more info and makes much more sense.

Because mudslimes usually don't conceal their identity while doing everything mudslimes do and claiming mudslimes don't do that shit.

plus it will bring in more salt when (((they))) publish the meaning of it online

it keeps the memes fresh. doing [[[kebab]]] looks similar and can be confusing. doing —kebab— does more to force our memes on normies for the redpills.

This is a thread started by JIDF if I ever saw one.

It should be similiar bc -as I stated above- they are all similar sandniggers.

Anyone not familiar with the distinction between the two could easily make the mistake. Also ((())) is used to symbolize an echo. Sound waves look like this ))) not this ]]]. ]]] is retarded.

It doesn't confuse me but they look too similar. Obviously

IT's useless.
Muslims are easily recognized and not subtle.

Jews are not. That's the reason of the brackets.
THE PRACTICALITY OF RECOGNIZING THEM.
It's not for fun or looks.

Sage for 4cuck summer thread.

But mudslimes are sooo [[[edgy]]].

we already know that so it doesn't make a difference for us. this is about meme production lad.

—kebab— is fresher than [[[kebab]]] end of story. it would be kekworthy to start impaling —kebabs— on twitter youtube and across the net, especially using vlad the impaler avatars.
what are you going to do with your brackets, bracket the [[[kebab]]]? no that's fucking retarded. impale —kebab— !

he who controls the memes controls the universe

impale kebab

-noun- looks too much like a strike through and also too indistinct. (* catches the eye better and us more distinct.

I've been using square brackets as they resemble the [[[cube]]]

you just paying homage to —them— tbh

*[[[them]]]

Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

-Ahmed- is too indistinct and has limited memetic potential. It looks as if you're trying too highlight the word. (*Ahmed*) is more distinct and has more memetic potential. You stars and brackets wrapped around a word in English, so its obvious that it has special meaning.

-Ahmed- is too indistinct and has limited memetic potential. It looks as if you're trying to highlight the word. (*Ahmed*) is more distinct and has more memetic potential. You dont have stars and brackets wrapped around a word in English, so its obvious that it has special meaning.

It like when the GamerGoyim tried to make "Social Justice Cultist" a thing.

Still no dubs, and why should I listen to someone too stupid to post, m8?!

Wasn't going for dubs you weak sauce fag. In case you're too dumb to read I reposted due to the fact the initial post had spelling errors and missing words. Typing on phones will do that. Now contribute or an hero cock sucker.

you know what lad i know you now you typical euphoric do-nothing cancerfag. you aint meming shit.

i done arguing i just gonna roll with impaling —kebab— we can duke it out in the comments sections.

i off to meme it.

he who controls the memes controls the universe

and since you aint memeing shit it's decided that impaling is the winner

impale —kebab—

again you paying homage to —kebab— and not to vlad the impaler.

meme magic of ((())) was that it began under their noses and when they discovered it it was already widespread. [[[]]] and (* *) are fucking obvious, magic is in being subtle, these memes shouldn't need to be spoonfed.

It seems to me that you could just keep using the regular echo to same effect

\/Kebabs\/ is prob easier tbh

I'm OP and I have to agree that the best so far has been – kebab – as it's really damn easy and fast to do.

Have fun watching your meme get cucked by mine

A hyphen? But that limits my creative ability to have single-word embedded clauses. 0/10 would reject again

How is *)noun(* even close to obvious? It's obviously not obvious. My meme will reck u m8t

Excellent point. - leaves the meme with a flaw that renders it less usable. Take that hyphen cucks

If you're OP, I'll ally with you over hyphenoids even though I don't entirely agree with using chars that can only be accessed through ASCII or a phone

Thanks

This, and they sperg out about their fucking Islam every chance they get.

Was watching a video on how to roast a piglet and there were arabic letters in the comments. Running them through translate revealed butthurt kebabs.

The jew is different, especially cryptos, who are the most dangerous. Tim Wise is a good example of someone who normies will never know is a jew unless they dig deep, which they won't.

OP is jewish by the way.

Because Muslims aren't pretending to be white enmasse.

Nice try at DnC Schlomo, but now you can leave. This now a meme symposium and meme engineering thread.

Not really. OP is glaringly obvious nervous kike who want to make a similar meme for kebabs so jews stick out less.

But there is no point in that, because kebabs announce their kebabness everywhere they go.

Whenever they make a happening, they make sure to announce to everyone that they are responsible.

That didn't happen with 9/11 now did it?

We know the jews did it. That's why we need parenthesis for ((( Larry Silverstein ))), because the narrative is still "muh Taliban".

tl;dr when mudslimes do shit they announce it to everyone. When jews do,they don't.

this

lot of 4cuck replies though

Butthurt muslim. Fuck off.

nice one user

(*(*(*Not really. OP is glaringly obvious nervous kike who want to make a similar meme for kebabs so jews stick out less.

But there is no point in that, because kebabs announce their kebabness everywhere they go.

Whenever they make a happening, they make sure to announce to everyone that they are responsible.

That didn't happen with 9/11 now did it?

We know the jews did it. That's why we need parenthesis for ((( Larry Silverstein ))), because the narrative is still "muh Taliban".

tl;dr when mudslimes do shit they announce it to everyone. When jews do,they don't.*)*)*)

Silence Mohammed

Because you don't need an echo to realise someone called Muhammad al-Haydeen Bin-Ismaili mukhator al-selik is not your average white European.

Begone (*Mohammed*)

Subtle and effective

It has several flaws as we've already discussed.

(*kebab*) is superior

seems like a forced maymay tbh fam

It's engineered by underage faggots and kikes, what do you expect?

Some forced memes are good, for example: RWDS.

Instead of RIP, people will assume you mistyped others will know the religion of peace was it.

I'll have you know, good chap, that I'm of mature age and am completely heterosexual.

/t but it goes on for a few more posts. Even your dubs went unchecked.

(*rapists of prosperity*)

bECAUSE THEY ARENT TRYING TO HIDE.

Hello (*sir*)

You just proved him right shill.

Yeah, because it's so difficult to identify what religion Muhammad Shareed al Buhad al Adin Akbar is.

obvious JIDF attempt to dilute the echoes and obscure its purpose. stop bumping this trash, newfriends

Double dubs confirm.

Jews plz

How do I do it on iphone? This could make or break it tbh

Get out. You know you don't belong here. I suggest you go to the nearest Muslim caliphate and seek out dick to suck.

Is allah akbar not loud signalling enough for you?

The whole point of posting with parenthesis is to subtly identify the Jew, because it is often not allowed.

You can name a Muslim by the title at the moment. Using a covert symbol would be a step down. As far as names go, they are way too obvious by themselves.

It would only undermine the uniqueness of ((()))

Would you prefer "immature, naive moron who should have waited half a decade before going onto an 18+ website and shitting up the place"?

Forced memes are never good you raging, cocksucking faggot. You might as well bring back "Millhouse is a Meme" while you're at it.

set keyboard to us international and press alt s shift

sage

internationalist detected

Yeah, then we'll move onto flanking the Christians with +, the Buddhists with o, the Hindus with 3 and the pagans with ∞. Fracturing the uniqueness and message of parenthesis is important, go-guy. I agree.

its the best keyboard though

Nice trips, the Führer seems to agree. Don't dilute the Jew-outing; he is, after all, the one and eternal enemy.

SIEG HEIL

I like this, but only use it when the name leaves some doubt. For example lebanese muslims often have very unkebablike names *)Moe Loutaif(*

How about exploding brackets?

)))Sadiq Khan(((