Terrorist Attack in Nice, France 4 : #RefugeesWelcome Edition

The driver of the truck that killed at least 80 people in Nice on Thursday evening was a 31-year-old resident born in Tunisia, according to French newspaper Nice Matin.

The attack occurred when the driver plowed through a crowd celebrating Bastille Day during a firework display along the city's waterfront. He was shot dead by police, according to French Interior Ministry spokesperson Pierre-Henry Brandet.

Heavy weapons and grenades were found inside the truck.

French newspaper Le Figaro reports that driver fired at the crowd as he drove.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oystp3OQb3g
youtube.com/watch?v=HWij8WyisE4
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608
twitter.com/Zinvor/status/753708826516422656
twitter.com/tagesschau/status/753715252559306753
twitter.com/70219/status/753716025888235521
twitter.com/XIII_Nael/status/753699211951108096
sputniknews.com/europe/20160715/1042999633/nice-truck-driver-tunisia.html
frontpagemag.com/point/191771/obama-inc-sues-trucking-company-firing-muslim-daniel-greenfield
nicematin.com/faits-divers/info-nice-matin-un-nicois-dorigine-tunisienne-au-volant-du-camion-64855
twitter.com/itele/status/753763118635888644
twitter.com/search?q=#PrayForNice muslim&src=typd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#Background
trumpworld.io/
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3acv6f/stop_glorifying_murderers_faggot_autists/
crimeresearch.org/2016/01/france-suffered-more-casualties-murders-and-injuries-from-mass-public-shootings-in-2015-than-the-us-has-suffered-during-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/
archive.is/ztR1v
twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/753769202402467840
youtu.be/XCs42XSwI-c?t=134
facebook.com/MEMERITV
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/753768392306208769
twitter.com/Nero/status/753774948632567808
metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/we-are-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-warns-french-intelligence-chief-6002362/
archive.is/ddKZN
youtube.com/watch?v=LULS11zQZv0
www101.zippyshare.com/v/lZTuJZqX/file.html
mrctv.org/videos/head-sand
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/753730049442844672
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11307138/Man-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-drives-into-crowd-in-France.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
newsweek.com/france-marine-le-pen-backs-donald-trump-477950
twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/753764877236375552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

live

sky : youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

fox : youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

fox : youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY (almost non-cucked guests)

rt : youtube.com/watch?v=Oystp3OQb3g

aj : youtube.com/watch?v=HWij8WyisE4

cnn : youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

videos:

twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608

twitter.com/Zinvor/status/753708826516422656

twitter.com/tagesschau/status/753715252559306753

twitter.com/70219/status/753716025888235521

twitter.com/XIII_Nael/status/753699211951108096

source:

sputniknews.com/europe/20160715/1042999633/nice-truck-driver-tunisia.html

Fuck all Mudslimes. They all deserve a bullet to the head

Both were killed by Sunnis though.

Hollande press conference as soon as he gets his hair fixed.

heh

frontpagemag.com/point/191771/obama-inc-sues-trucking-company-firing-muslim-daniel-greenfield

SEND IN THE SERBS

May I see your War Face?

Is that a froge mem?

Are Anglos fags?
Yes.

Have their governments been usurped by the Jew parasite?
Yes.

Am I against the ((Neocon))) wars in the Middle East?
Yes.

Is one White person more important to me than a million Muslims?
Yes.

Now, I'm calm enough to understand your anger and your frustration, but your people will come to dearly regret comments such as this when the full military might of the West is turned, not against regimes or factions, but against your people (Arabs, I presume) as a a whole in genocidal rage. It is not wise to taunt the grieving, especially if they are nuclear powers.

Traffic accidents cause more deaths than terrorism!

Let's mix them!

Info on the driver yet?

Hollande speaking now

no

CHOOSE YOUR CLASS:
CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON:
CHOOSE YOUR STAGE:

BONUS: POST YOUR HAPPENING FACE

Can someone tell me why we have to deal with this?

So it's obvious that the plan is to unite the world under one banner, and the method they've collectively agreed upon is to miscegenate all the european races into oblivion until everyone on the planet is some hue of brown. Then comes the regional blocs and, as sure as night follows day, the regional blocs would come together into a world superstate.

But does this have to be the only way? Is it not also possible to make your own country as powerful as humanly possible by dissuading miscegenation and just taking over other countries by force? Imagine having a nation of people with 120+ IQ fighting a war against nations whose forces were all cappucino colored room temperature IQ forces. The muds would get slaughtered. I don't see how this is so implausible since Hitler got very close to taking over Europe had America and Russia not gotten involved. WW2-aboos please calm down if you think this is a misrepresentation

Why must we take the miscegenation path to a one world government instead of the high road which would be the powerful European ethnostate route where we dominate the lesser races by sheer wit, vigor, and strength? If a corrupt politician wants power, why not take the path where your people don't become drooling retards?

Shit boils my blood.

He pays €2,000 a week to have 24-hour hairdressers on standby.

Y So Mean?

These types of posts are pure cancer.

Tunisian driver

nicematin.com/faits-divers/info-nice-matin-un-nicois-dorigine-tunisienne-au-volant-du-camion-64855

Is this decided by digits, or do I have to stop and think? I'm to angry for thinking right now.

(((They))) re still holding the id of the driver.
Wonder why.

>>>/4chan/

get da fug outta here

THE KIKES KNEW
AGAIN

a moment ago
RT wants to interview a eye witness,
Carole Davis

tells us she watched it from her window from her room, because she didnt feel secure and had a bad feeling

she doesnt look scared or sad, she looks kinda happy

wait she looks like a kike

wikipedia carole davis
Apart from singing and acting, Davis is also a writer. She wrote a series of articles on anti-Semitism in Europe for the Jewish Journal

looks like a kike
talks like a kikesss
she fucking knew

You loser nerd, you cant make your own post so you copy the most popular post in the previous thread. Fuck off, and the women you post are ugly af.

That faggot Hollande is speaking

Why on Earth would I want to be a hohol?

For the tenth time now that's a fake account for Trump jr.

YOU MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT

Middle one is a fucking fake account you faggot.

I was watching Blue Planet yesterday, seeing giant bait balls of little r-selected fish huddling together in a sphere while sharks and predator fish swim through the ball with their mouth open and have a feast. If all those little fish each took a little bite of that shark, they could destroy it, but it's not in their nature. What a perfect analog to today's events, both physically and metaphorically.

Just wanted to get this off my chest

Both accomplish nothing. We need guns and ammo.

Also:

But lemme guess, everything except closing the boarders and kicking out the Muzzies

every fucking time

He's farting you mean? That is what one does out of an asshole.

frog prince le speaks and feed gets cut off as soon as he mentions Islam

Very nice user. Of all the edits, this one is the best.

Ive been here practically since day 1 and get very pissed with every happening, but nothing like how i feel now; im seeing red

For the guy who wanted to know how the vandals got to tunisia, they walked from germany to france, down though spain, crossed to morocco, and then to carthage

And idk if this guy on Fox is a neoCohen but if he suggests more wars in the middle east he's going into the ovens.

Just keep them out of your country. ITS NOT WERF IT.

Does he actually mean it?

#FightForWesternCivilization

Wirathu is truly blessed by kek.

W E W L A D
E E A A
W E W D A L

why did you crop it

Man the fucking audacity some of these shitskins have when called out on their fucking shit religion. Yet they can talk smack about Christianity and other religions all they want for shit they did over a hundred years ago. it practically boils down to "ISLAM IS FOR PEACE, YOU CANT CRITICIZE IT IF YOU'RE NOT A MUDSLIM OR ELSE IT HURTS MY FEELINGS :("

What a fucking joke.

I owe a man $5. I did not see this coming.

How's this?

80 deads now
mudslime shot by police, was a 31yo tunisian
he was "known by police" but not suspected of terrorism
twitter.com/itele/status/753763118635888644

FOX guests are pushing the invasion solution hard… Get ready to die to create Greater Israel. Oh wait can't we just fucking close our borders and expel the muslims here? hmmm.

Someone should inspect these fuckers phones before attacks. I bet they receive calls.

Lmao. Is it true that someone's head popped off their body? I swear I see a human head in one of the pictures. However considering that the victim was likely a liberals, I don't think it will stop them from welcoming refugees.

CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK
twitter.com/search?q=#PrayForNice muslim&src=typd

replying to last thread

they think the same about you

what pisses me off is that they act as if the little shit who died was worth more than one of their little shits who were killed in the thousands.
they sure as hell don't show you pictures of the hundreds of little girls killed by the united states in bombings of public places.

hey, that's cool by me, im neither american, european, or muslim.

im just telling you, don't expect an entire race to go down without a fight, what you're seeing right now is THEIR fight against YOUR attack that has been going on for at least 20 or so years, you're a hypocrite, and everyone crying tears over this who is willfully ignorant of what part they play in what has been done in the middle east is also a hypocrite

literal right-wing tumblr, thats what this site is, unbiased political discussion is the one thing you will never find on Holla Forums

it's simple, all the americucks and eurocucks had to do was leave the mudshits alone, ocasionally trading with them was all the needed interaction, but nah, you had to go bomb them to steal their resources.

if you support bombing innocents in their homeland to steal their resources, then don't complain when they hit you back, idiot. And whites were so fucking stupid to even let a billion gorillion muslims INSIDE their country, thinking they could all leave in peace and harmony after the literal genocide you've commited on them for decades, of course they're angry.

oh? then maybe you should have done something to fight back. muslims can make "terrorist" acts, why can't one of you shoot bush in the face 15 years ago? oh, thats right, you were too busy watching TV and eating burgers.

europe deserves these tragedies,

you don't even know what my kind is because anonimity, so get rekt, i could be a fucking martian as far as you know, laughing and dumb hume-cucks killing each other over stupid shit.

tbh seeing you all play right into the hands of the kikes is like watching a pet show, the pet master is the jew, and the pets are whites, muslims, niggers, and beaners.

because Hitler lost
Jews are physically weak, loathe white people, and hate nature, so their solution is to destroy the blood of Europe and rule over a stagnant Earth playing virtual Skinner boxes until everyone dies.

European here.
I can tell you that these kinds of attacks actually make me happy, they're making the average person realise that Islam is fucking insane. After Brexit people are starting to realise that they don't have to stay in the EU if they don't want to. Tensions are growing between pro and anti-immigration parties at a rapid pace, and the pro side are losing more and more ground every month.
I see brighter times in the future for this place.
Godbless.

read filename

MIDF is real, folks.

DAILY REMINDER

They used to dismiss it as fear mongering, now they lash out and get extremely fucking angry. Their guilt and their shame are in overdrive. Push the moral issue, lads. It feels so damn good.

france says crisis days extended to 15 october

I guess the prophet Mohammad wasn't a Muslim then.

Double filtered for retardation

Absolutely. The more the merrier, France is a casualty of the war (once again).

FUCK YEAH WHITE PEOPLE

PRAISE KEK

she also used 90% of the interview time to push that we need more security and more intelligence gathering

more military

Ignoring the 1000+ year genocide of Europe.

Other than that, sure Christianity isn't all that bad. Just keep it in the desert where it belongs.

I used to think we should destroy all copies of the Quran. But just keep them out of my fucking country. They can kill each other in their deserts, idgaf.

anyone have the Holla Forums discord link? any good info in there?

You read it shitskin

How did the crusaders get past all that muzzie land?

I'm waiting for the day when whites stop critizing religion of peace and moslems. Who cares of their shitty religion, they are non-white shitskins polluting our gene pool. They don't belong to Europe. Period.

CNN reporting ID card of 31 year old French Tunisian man found in cab of truck

Don't bother.

I wish I could still feel something when children but I just see this as an golden opportunity to accelerate the happening so we can prevent thousands/Millions of dead white children in the future.

I feel like the struggle is destroying my soul.

These terrorists pick the best places to do terror attacks

They should have attacked Very first.

Cuck "expert" on CNN just said this is proof that immigration isn't the cause of these attacks.

Holla Forumss reactions towards events
Fuck off your edgy racism you kids are just as responsible as the shooter for influencing and perpetuating the racist culture Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.
Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life.The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one. fucking lardass social reject.

Fuck you.

pick one

Links to last thread

The wars are going to be internal too, it started with Brexit (thank fuck) and now every time another Islam-hit happens it'll mean more people in more places who want rid of mud, more people who's lives are tainted by them, the resentment will pile up and they'll want out of the shitshow that brought them in but the EU will march on ignoring them (they probably see this an an opportunity in import another 80 shitskins) until the natives can't take any more. It's getting closer, everyone is a little less chatty already.

Hopefully most nigger and slime will self deport but there's gonna big clashes as some will have to be forcibly removed. They may be 'good' for our economy in the eyes of that rancid kraut cunt but they're no good for our cultures or our well being.

They've never deserved to be here, they're propping up a doomed collapsing system and ruining our quality of life in one.

The veneer of tolerance is mighty fucking thin in a lot of places, this will push a great many more over the line and entrench the already growing tribalism mindset we MUST regain in order to put this fucking mess right.

I HATE BLACKS

id still fuck it

You're projecting, user.

This. I am only worried that arabs don't hate my country that much so there's a greater chance of subversion before awakening saddest part is that we were former victims of Ottoman tyranny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#Background

Tell her to fuck off until she's a Doctor of Islamic Studies.

Your life has no value MIDF filth

Holla Forums news network where?

Is this a copypasta? Or did you just type all of that?
W E W

hey what up

Here's a nice way to pass time Holla Forumsacks

trumpworld.io/

from this thread:
.html

Nice try Schlomo, we've been here too long for that

Tunisian roots.

Tunisia: 98% Muslim (Sunni majority)

Meme magic is powerful.

"humour"

hey waddup

Kek will guide us through these times

I believe in you bastards.
Make Europe Great Again.

Nice pasta, faggot

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/3acv6f/stop_glorifying_murderers_faggot_autists/

*humor

crimeresearch.org/2016/01/france-suffered-more-casualties-murders-and-injuries-from-mass-public-shootings-in-2015-than-the-us-has-suffered-during-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/

archive.is/ztR1v

Oh dear, what will this do to "the narrative?"

Whatever you roll is what you must fight as in WW3

STOP IT Holla Forums YOUR POWERS ARE GROWING OUT OF CONTROL

Everytime.

Filtered

>>>Holla Forums

brown attacked a cop you dumb nigger

holmes was a fucking nutjob, but has weird ties to a government scandal through his father

sandy hook had 2 reported adult shooters to large to be lanza
kid was a patsy

roof just picked the wrong target

none of these are akin to some mudslime faggot mowing people down

eat a bullet

*faggot

I want to remind Obama of this when he has to watch Trump being inaugurated next year.

rollan

Whitey is starting to get pissed.

People like you won't exist in 20 years Ahmed.

roll

Enough with this dumb shit, take it to 4chan or >>>Holla Forums

again this is wrong. I am a Tunisian and at least 20 to 30% are atheists.

roll

I AM BLESSED BY KEK, PREPARE YOURSELVES MORTALS

#NoMorePlayingNice

Suck dicks

Honk honk.
Hop aboard the enrichment lorry.

leave

rolling

Rollin

The point of it isn't to defend christfags, it's to dispel kike mythology.

And once you point that out, make sure to also add that there have been more mass shootings under Obama than the previous, what, 3 presidents? 4?

You have to go back.

pls trump don't build to wall :( I don't want to go back

Where?
I don't see it on the streams.

Incorrect

go back now

Get me the GCHQs head, the endorse muslim immigration because they would be out of work otherwise. Put them in a cage so they kill each other. Kill both.

I ain't no immigrant.

said it last thread, will say it again

anglocucks deserve every terrorist attack they get

kill yourself you hypocrite faggot, those who don't appreciate the value of life don't deserve to have it.

Arm me, Kek.

Confirmed mudlslime. Funnily, even libs were assuming it was muslims this time around. They skipped "wait for the facts to come out" and went straight to "religion of peas". They've collapsed their own narrative by making the assumptions they shit on others for making.

Take your stupid facebook shit elsewhere

Rolling

Rolling

if only they would attack in Gaylorde

How many cuck-ins and dildo vigils is it gonna take before the frogs realize it isn't working out so well?

literally halfchan. wasted dubs

Let your digits guide me, oh great Kek.

Rollerino

I wonder where they could go next after this…

After religion of peace does not work anymore..

it started on this site, not reddit.

THIS WOULDVE NEVER HAPPENED IF HE WAS DRIVING A MINI COOPER
#bansemitrucksforCoted'azure

this. we've reached the signalarity

Are you a white cuck or a butthurt muzzie?

roll

Impressive.

Muslim lives have no inherent value.

Well adjusted people don't value the lives of invasive species.

They're reaching the point where most people know they're full of shit if they downplay it, so they're forced to admit it. It's all falling apart for them, it's beautiful.

YEAR

HASN'T HOLLANDE LEARNED FROM PARIS?

KICK THEM OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY?

Nice trips, but stop engaging in this lame halfchan cuckery

he had a pistol grip shifter

It's like they have these kinds of things saved and ready to post in preparation for next Islamic terror attack.

Probably "we deserve to die". That's when they lose the public. People signed up for a peace and love cult. They didn't sign up for a suicide cult.

he thinks mudslimes are human

filtered. Fuck off.

nope

OF

Your opinion of us is inaccurate.

Tunisian here as well and that guy isn't too far from the truth.
I would say it's around 10% atheists and the rest is your typical mudslime. Remember that we have pheonician, roman and greek blood as well as backward sand nig genetics.

Oh well, I hope that when the great war starts I will be able to join the RWDS in the special infiltration units.

Shit. Guess you are right. That's what it will end up to.

Their white guilt brainwashing will make them either kill themselves or start killing name of Islam

Very impressive. Praise Kek indeed.

DINDU

Boats. Except for Barbarossa. He walked.

It's copyasta

LASH OUT FRENCHMAN! LASH OUT

is that pic real? sauce?
was it on cuckchan a couple years ago?

WE
WUZ

you have to go back

Was the driver Trashman Trevor? The absolute madman!

IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/Ricky_Vaughn99/status/753769202402467840

HILLARY IS LOSING SUPPORT BECAUSE OF ALL THESE TERRORIST ATTACKS

COURSE

There is no "one world government". What we have are groups of partly rational actors whose goals sometimes align and sometimes don't.

Why are all the browns coming here? There are a variety of reasons:

A subset of Jews is pushing for immigration out of a mostly sub-conscious fear of being the only visible minority. Historically, Jews fared well in multi-ethnic societies where they would present themselves as just another faction among many. They have fared less well in homogeneous White societies. Some, like the Neocons, consciously want to "de-Europeanize" the West (see the book "The Good News is: The Bad News is Wrong" by Neocon Ben Wattenberg for an candid account of this), but most act out of an instinctive fear.

The Eurocrats, which include Merkel, Hollande, Cameron, and all the rest, mostly act out of fear. They identify homogeneous White societies with racism. The spectre of Fascism haunts them and thus, they do everything to promote their vision of a multicultural society, even though they themselves don't really understand where that vision comes from or what its implications are.

The Republican cucks are mostly bereft of ideology, but they are still useful puppets for the complex due to their spinelessness. The simple truth is that the peer groups of politicians are mostly liberals. The Republican Senator, Congressman, or think-thank employee goes to cocktail parties with liberal faggots and is continually embarassed by their aspersions on his supposedly racist, hillbilly base. Thus, he tells himselfs that right-wing politics are really about small government, free trade, and other respectable but ultimately pointless ideas.

The globalist industrialists (called "Porky" by leftypol) are interested in little more than a large supply of cheap, stupid labor. It suits them well that they have people who'll work for 3 bucks/hour, or for a third of what a native would demand if the work is white-collar. These CEOs and the companies they lead don't care either way; they want a desperate, cheap workforce and mass immigration is a good way to achieve that.

Ideologues like Soros act partly out of greed (they make lucrative bets just before political changes they themselves induce) and partly out of a misunderstanding of the world. Soros himself was a refugee; he probably imagines that the current crops of muds is just like him. He also collaborated with the Nazis in Hungary. Maybe he wishes to atone? Perhaps he hates Whites/Europeans for Nazism. I cannot read his mind, but, at any rate, his reasons are mostly psychological. He plans as much as he needs to, but he's not striving towards some ZioIlluminati reptile regime.

The Israelis (at least their political class) generally don't care what happens to the invaders, provided they are kept away from Israel. Showing them towards Europe is an effective means of achieving that aim and it is indeed analogous to what the Hungarians and the Austrians are doing in that they are waving the Muslims through to Germany. "Fuck it", they all think, "as long as they don't come here, it's not my problem."

The correct analysis of such situations doesn't involve horseshit grand conspiracies, but a look at incentives and interests.

PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK

you wil not join anything
you will be lined up against a wall if you dont go home

those lives with no inherent value are blowing the fuck out of your country right now, maybe you miscalculated their potential.

nah m8, he will send more warships to the middle east, bomb a couple of districts, and then take 50000 more refugees.

because hes a puppet of the jew, and the jew wants you dead.

either way, your angloshit country had no business bombing them in the first place.

these deaths are your fault, you planted death in the middle east, and they came to europe to return your harvest.

its that simple, you dumb retards, its not about wether they're human or not, they could be fucking furries for all i care, you killed hundreds of thousands of them for greed and oil, and they're paying you back in the same currency.

shit tier copypasta.

CREMATION

"Two sub-species never inhabit the same area for very long"

Here we go.

Why hasn't somebody just made a dirty bomb and fuck up the Middle East yet?

Bill Clinton will die before the election so Hillary can make a last ditch effort for sympathy votes
#BraveHillary

Holla Forums plz leave

Repeating digits are the hydrogen bonds in the DNA of the soul memes.

But am already home in Tunisia. I would never leave my home to be where I don't belong

Hows it feel to have the world view of a circa mid 2000's edge-core "anti-establishment" musician?

= There surrendering cheese eating French monkeys blaming The right wing grand theft auto games for promoting islamophobia on Twitter

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

I'm not French retard

And sometimes humans beings fall victim to fauna.

the percentage may be different in different places so I am talking from experience. wa zayd mahomch bech yardhaw 3lik kif t9olelhom ena m3ak dima bech yo93odo yekrhona.

Normally I oppose nukes because most targets have historical, architectural, and other value outside their inhabitants.
Fortunately, the Saudis have dismantled most of the historical sites of Islam, so there'd be nothing lost by nuking Mecca.

We care so much for the dead of rapefugee kids who's family dont even care about them rather then our murdered own!

No more!

HOLY FUCK SOMEONE GOT IT RIGHT

Roll

Because we're not savages.

I hope you don't take the bantz to personally, my African friend. It's unfortunate that we have been set up to be enemies by a bunch of Eurocucks with a pipe dream about multiculturalism.

I, for one, know that there are positive aspects to North African culture, as this video shows.

KICK THESE PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY

THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO CARE ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS

Best Kek Und Topkek

Except the saracen invaders are still 90% unemployed after 10 years so you're full of shit.
There is a one-world government behind this.
It's composed of kikes and technocrats. The technocrats are also kikes.

WE NEED TO BAN TRUCKS

Oy vey , it is like another shoah.

Trevor was the best part of the entire game.

Turks*

read it again you fucking cuck

ena m3ahom, 3andhom alf 7a9 :^)

#TruckControlNow

Do you really not think the endgame isn't one world government? Why do you think Obongo is pushing this Pan-American union thing so hard? I get the points you're making, but I'm certain that an element you're missing is that high IQ euros are just a tad too 'revolution-y' for their tastes. Lowering our IQ 1 or 2 STDDEVs would make life fairly simple since no one would question any corruption since they actually cannot question.

"they call us monkeys when we are all equals"

no you are not nigger

Holy shit you faggots why must you shit all over threads with bullshit?

"even women spit when we walk by"

GOD BLESS MOROCCAN WOMEN

What's up with these attacks always happening in Truck-free zones. Why aren't these Truck laws working?

No

Kill them all

All muslims must die

Back in the days it was called the traffic rules.

IT'S LIKE THE FUCKING BANE CRASH ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! MEME MAGIC IS REAL!!!

Did it anyone else hear what sounds like Allahu akbar in that video of the truck before it started running people over?

who /80smoviereferences/ here?

Might as well.

Arabs/Muslims*

Spooky.

What the fuck.

The libs will try and ban "assault" cars. Cars that go over a certain speed

THEY'LL FUCKIN DO IT!!!!!!!

That's normal in France though - the place is full of mudslimes.

rollan'

not banning all high capacity gas tanks and fully automatic transmissions

YOU ARE SOFT ON TERRORISM

I admit, I really think there's something to it. Meme magic is real. It really is. And I love it, no wonder the kikes have started mentioning 8ch everywhere. They want imageboards, the last bastions of shitposting, shut down and fast.

Holla Forums doesn't support arabic.

Looks like you can stay. And good luck on that godawful continent

I guess the same doesn't apply to Christian bakeries that refuse to cater to gay weddings.

It's the fifth terrorist attack done by Muslims in domestic countries this year. Paris, San Bernandino, Brussels, Orlando, and now Nice. When will people learn…

Is it really "fearmongering" to be afraid of a demographic that has killed people for senseless reasons?

It's more like,

"ISLAM IS FOR PEACE, DON'T CRITICIZE OR ILL KILL ALL OF YOU CRACKERS COLLECTIVELY >:("

ok

7ata ena m3ah 3ando alf 7a9

suh dude

praise kek

I am starting to worry we are running out of memes that will become reality.

stephen king is a faggot

Hence "partly rational". Multinational companies support certain, undesirable forms of immigration, but it doesn't happen at their beck and call.

They mostly want Mexicans (for manual labor and Walmart-duty) and street shitters (for low-end white-collar work). They generally don't want illiterate Afghans coming in, but that is not up to them. That is mostly the work of Eurocucks.

Coincidence?

Automatic transmissions have got to go!

Yeah I agree but we're talking about cucks here. Just kicking them out is radical enough. And killing them all takes too much manpower, let them kill each other in their own countries.

Like blacks. We don't need to kill them, just leave them alone. They'll all die out withing 3 generations.

One of my favorite scenes from the movie. Did you know that the original DVD release of this movie had no menu and no chapter breaks?

fug

No body can control it.

In fact since we found its existence it's already started killing people for sport.

NEW FOOTAGE LEAKED

MEDIA AND OBONGO'S NARRATIVE TORN TO SHREDS

youtu.be/XCs42XSwI-c?t=134

Now this is shitposting.

Rolling for American Wizard.

We still need to meme non-whites into being RAHOWA'd user.

It's real, yeah. It's from some programme called MemriTV that documents interviews and so on from Middle Eastern news channels.

It's also gold for reaction images.

FASCINATING HOW ITS ONLY A TRAGIC ACCIDENT WHEN ITS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO USE THESE PARTICULAR DEAD BODIES AS YOUR OWN POLITICAL FODDER

EAT SHIT YOU USELESS EATER

Then we shall make more, We are the great arsenal of memes! We can never be defeated as long as we meme!

Lets see my destiny, then.

How much longer must we wait till the crusades?

Trump calls himself the president of law and order. He will try to hold the meme magic just enough.

Kek

because i'm not a femicunt

It's home, it might be shit, but it's our duty to fix it.

Now if only we united for just a week and removed the kike together, that would be perfect.

*if the blacks are completely left alone in their own country.

WRONG

SKY'S THE LIMIT

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES ONLY BE DREAMS

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

I'm Holy

I guarantee you if the French government said that Americans could come to their country and kill any muslim they saw you'd have thousands buying tickets.

goddamn it man, you got me.

I got you, user.

Oh accident? That's what they're rolling with now?

Jesus Christ.

We haven't meme'd DOOM into reality yet Pls don't

facebook.com/MEMERITV
there is an fb page if you ever want to. please don't shoot

ROLLY OLLY OLL MY NIGGERS

Until ISIS attacks San Francisco, New York, and Portland.

Rollin'.

Holy Rollin'! Come on, Buzz Lightyear!

Has to be a troll.

Hope so. Double dubs checked fam

IIRC that pic was based on something that happened in Sweden a couple years ago.

That's not how it works newfag.

I don't know what's more disturbing, all those dead bodies or those brain dead cucks defending their future executioners.

It's true. That's what happened in Rhodesia. I know I'd go.

Fuck it's getting diverse.

Wasn't there one or more ongoing hostage situations? What happened to that, were they memory hole'd?

THE SEE ME ROLLIN'

Even that won't do anything. They've already planned for that contingency

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I AM NOT READY TO FUCK HELL UP WITH AN OLD 1897

I WILL DRAG YOU INTO HELL AND WE SHALL KILL FOR ETERNITY

rollin'

RIGHT WING WIZARD SQUADS!

we're smart enough to us concrete blockades for parades though

Think it'll hit 100 dead?

New thread theme.

right and if you use a dirty bomb you can blame it on the mudslimes!!! win fucking win

Marla Maples had a tiny role in Maximum Overdrive.

More double dubs. Meme Magic is here Holla Forums

FUCKING SWEDES!!!!!!!!!!

roll

rollchecken

I can't even imagine being this dumb

It will get there if ebola evolves and transforms shitskins and niggers.

More double dubs

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary's twitter handlers right now:

I'm predicting Hillary's next tweet will be about "love and tolerance" or compassion or some shit, "working with the Muslim community."

Watch. It's been over 3 hours. How much longer will they stall?

Why does your chart lack a wizard for 44?
Did you keep it for yourself you selfish fuck?

I have no doubt that some people would like that, but how much power do they have? Do they run the world and can the compel everyone to do their bidding?

That might motivate some people… the Democrats with their low-IQ voter blocks come to mind. Anyone can see that the Democratic party loves Blacks and Hispanics precisely because they're stupid and hence easily whipped into an anti-White frenzy that translates to voting Democrat.

But apply skepticism here: how much of a problem is revolution among Whites really? Had the social and economic situation not degenerated the way it has over the past few years, they could have easily placated Whites with booze, vidya, and porn. Aren't they acting contrary to their own interest if all they want is a placid populace? Without the societal instability brought about by non-Whites, they could have had this shit on lockdown. If you propose that one group is pulling all the string, you'd have to accept that this group is purposely shooting itself in the foot. The assumption that different people are pursuing different goals is far easier. These goals are all contrary to ours, but that doesn't mean that they're coordinating. It just means that we have many enemies.

Don't worry fam, I get the screencaps from FB

newt on hannity

She was already on CNN spouting platitudes and taking credit for killing Osama

Too wrong to be just stupidity. The CIA is probably pumping out direct disinfo about ISIS for these idiots.

But do we learn to do double jump?

Probably they will tackle the fact the shitskin had tons of guns in the truck. No, it doesn't matter that guns are illegal in France, they will trust people are dumb enough not to think further.

thats it, thats my last shred of hope

Im going to start doing heroin now
…once I find out where its sold

Oh god here goes

Why does France seem to get fucked the hardest by ISIS?

Did Merkel pass enough shekels to Israel to spare Germany from this shit? You'd think Deutschland would have been snackbar'd by now.

And didn't ISIS brag about having chemical weapons or something? A biowar attack would be significantly more catastrophic in a major population center.

Teleportation technology failures when?

Cool.

Liberals are just brain dead. Look at my tweet and who retweeted it.

Fuck this guy

Look to see if your town has a Martin Luther King Drive. If you do, there.

Roll.

afghanistan, why do you think we're still there?

They have a huge Muslim population.

The memes come full circle

because they have the most rapefugees for now

Newt: "Shariah should be a felony. Just kill them."

I got skeleton wizard last time

Here goes.

Driver was refugee: Y/N?

Driver was related to refugees: Y/N?

twitter.com/intlspectator/status/753768392306208769
INVADE THE WORLD
N
V
I
T
E
T
H
E
W
O
R
L
D

pretty sure thats crack and awful weed

Newt just nailed it

THIS IS FUCKING MORTIFYING

Nigger there is no 44 in that list.

Isn't Islam technically a nation trying to take as much control just like any other nation that's ever existed. Honestly, I see no difference between the US and Islam except the US is covert while Islam is overt.

Blurry cell phone videos. More blurry then what you'd normally expect from phones say made after 2013. How are those videos proof of the narrative being told of the truck running over/shooting 80 people and injuring 100. These numbers sound so high, one might ask how does that happen in reality. How is a blurry video of bodies lying around (injuries not so much visible) and some display of blood is proof of the above happening? Couldn't a scene like this be created with crisis actors lying down on the street? How is videos of people running is proof of the above happening?

Driver was a BLM agent and member of ISIS.

Dubs is whatever wizard you want, trips is the carrot on the bottom.

Gingrich being incredibly based on Hannity right now. Didn't know he had it in him.

Basically he said, deport ALL believers in Sharia, monitor the mosques, destroy sources of Isis radicalization (on the internet or off) and, ultimately, kill 'em all. No reasonable behavior dealing with the unreasonable. He just called said "we are believing like we're insane" LOL

Grow your facial hair, beard and eyebrows. Convert to Islam, pledge alliance to Black Panthers and then an hero in a place full of either politicians or (((celebrities))). Please, please take out current year man and Stephen Cuckbelrt.

Fuck, Kek is real.

spooky

Kek bless me and this post

Critical mass.

This is me realising I die before the great glorious purges.

This is most deflating.

Fucking meme it.

Oh okay. Thx m8.

And this is the same dude that cucks for niggers. I don't get it.

Also:

You choose your own wizard.

he also called western civ at the moment "sheep led to the slaughter"

holy shit, straight talk

Nice shop.

Here's the original.

Rolling for Janitor.

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

I only kill people in the act of trying to kill me

I'm worried about him saying that going to "extremist" websites would be a felony.

That could easily be turned on us.

roll

Fuck off with that Holla Forums shit…

Still rollan anyways

Artiste mal pensant (the author of this meme) would be glad to know his drawing is popular on Holla Forums. This guy was kicked out of his school and his swiss (((nationalist))) party because of his drawings.

I don't either, but may he's actually changed. Now talking about rapes and assaults in Germany and the elite political media trying to keep the lid on the truth of where we are"

I mean, I've changed. This has changed me. Maybe him too.

Now that terror has sTruck france again, do you think that mass imigration will come to a red light stop? I mean, by now people should realize that with muslims its all "my-way-or-the-highway".

Its time to put the brakes on this madness and pave the road towards a safer Europe, I hope this carmageddon drives the point into people's heads and accelerates a solution… At the very leas this should fuel some nationalstic indignation.

apologies for bad typing, need a new keyboard

Listen man, I can't get behind that anymore because it is know that it was started by some kike with a persecution complex.

bored so I'm rolling again

If anything the leaders of Europe will demand more immigration.

They're importing muzzies who would gladly kill you, they're indirectly trying to kill you and it's on purpose.

Plus he's redpilled now. No need to fuck with him any more.

NUKE THE CUBE

And we need 20 based hungarians

Are you implying (((they))) are not trying to kill you?

EVERYONE CALM DOWN

THIS WAS A FALSE FLAG

THOSE ARE SIMPLY CRISIS ACTORS

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE

Ben joined forces with the (((OHPI))).

He deserves it.

NUKE
THE
CUBE
I'm shocked somebody hasn't already tried to fucking destroy that shit yet.

I was only joking when I blamed the truck, but progressives are FUCKING MENTAL

twitter.com/Nero/status/753774948632567808

Rolling trips for confirmation.

Phew lad.

Stoner it is.

(filtered)
kill yourself kike, SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF I HATE YOU SO MUCH JEW

Newt: "We are in a war". "Read Gen Flynn's book".

Gloves are off, cunts

no, they want to breed me out, because apparently this is a great economy to start having 11 children in

Would ISIS attack the cube? They're not shy about blowing up that other group of Muslims, even during their fucking shared holy month.

Saw that too lmao. They LITERALLY think guns kill people.

блин

kill yourself

they found the drivers license and passport in the truck ofc this is planned

Don't forget this is mostly the fault of faggot politicians in the pockets of Jews.

Their shit liberal policies allow jihadis to infiltrate the continents.

And Jews influencing the President since fucking Woodrow Wilson to make wars in the middle east to defend Israel makes these goat-fuckers hate the US.

And fuck, France never invaded Iraq (right?), but this is just what muzzies do. Open boarders is a jewish idea and leads to mass death.

True, but I doubt it will be somehow.

Meaning, I don't think the new administration we're hoping for will be anti-white or anti-nationalism. Basically that is what we are here.

I do think places like 4cuck will be even more monitored on the thought that terrorists might post there. But far as I know they haven't so…who knows. A lot of shit is gonna change and I don't expect to like it all, but right now I'm trying not to panic about anything.

I hope and believe places like this will always exist.

That was the kike plan all along. I'm still fine with all the Ben "Kike Kosher Krusher" memes. But directly editing his cartoons to a point that normies won't listen to him seems counter-productive.

called it

The quietness before the storm widens… this was another evil false flag by the demonic NWO to strip citizens of their liberties and tighten the screws on a fascist EU police state… and the governing losers clowns and drunks play along. We must get rid of them, if we want to save ourselves. Hollande, Juncker and Merkel are a danger to the entirety of Europe, they must be removed from power, so says KEK

Newt is a guy who tells you what you want to hear

They should get an Oscar for their acting.

What does that mean? Context?

rollan

EURO TRUCK

ISLAM DLC

no, the cube is a holy object that will always be holy to them, the other muslims aren't following the qoran as strictly so they're infidels and can be killed just like every other kafir

meaning, we are pro white and nationalist like the people I'm pretty sure will be running this country soon. Hopefully. Etc. Fuck I need to go eat something, I can't think or type straight today

Cant someone just take it out with a drone for a few hundred bucks?

What if Newt ends up going full Moon man? Can he save us from Kike Penis?

It's time to celebrate the French diversity.

I keep seeing these post in threads and honestly I think it an attempted derailment.

Too bad Oscar is now called Ossy, a mtf tranny, so they get Habib instead.

Are you guys really racist? Mexicans are good people.

Rolling girl

Fug, so close

They make it sound like goddamn Optimus Prime came out of nowhere and just started fucking shit up.

I think you are missing the point. Whether his conviction's genuine or not might not matter. This IS what Americans need to hear right now, regardless of whether or not they want to hear it.

The only good thing out of a Newt VP would be The Wall and a Moon base in the same term.

Inspired me to make OC

Wow are you stereotyping an entire race you fucking racist?

fuck you KEK i'm teetotal like the god emperor

Those are customary for happenings. It's these fucking roll for x posts that are the cancer.

pfft, Why bother?

just tell these sandniggers letting the cube exist is to commit shirke, Theyll do it themselves

Saved

Screenshotted for eternity cunt

roll

That's how it was reported.

Do you not understand the meaning of the statement?

Do you think CNN is going to state that the French identity is more than just citizenship?

Tits or GTFO

its time for the crusades again.

Please France find your balls and cast these animals out

metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/we-are-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-warns-french-intelligence-chief-6002362/

Then go live in Mexico

those dubs and trips

You deserve to die cuck.

only newfags forget to archive

archive.is/ddKZN

Reroll.

Is that really BG?
Damn, that's fucked

Trips twice in one thread.

Guess you could say I was…

On a roll.

rollin

Fug, Holla Forums is too fucking quick today.

ROLLIN

already, coward Hollande prelonged state of Emergency in France for 3 months. This game will increase and grow stringer until all human rights are removed and the UN can send in their zionist death squads. More countries are following, Other countries will be next. KEK is going to pull the triggers

Time to go on twitter and play
Euro Cuck Simulator 2016

I've seen crazy women at neighborhood watch meetings start crying and raging hysterically at the thought that they might want to acquire a firearm for personal protection. I could not keep the look of disgust off my face. One of those crucial moments which slaughtered the last vestiges of any liberal consciousness in me.

AAAAAH

sorry, Mostly lurk.

#NotAllTrucks

rollin

#NotAllCucks

race war

Rollin nigga

Mexico is a shitty place. I meant the hardworking Mexicans who live in the US and do the jobs Americans won't. They tried to hire Americans to do blueberry picking. Guess how many took the job? 0.

you shame kek

It's been time for the Crusades for decades.
The Middle East needs to be wiped out, the sandniggers have been doing nothing but kill each other for the past 2000+ years anyway.

Surely my luck can't hold out for another?

FUCK i'm a terrorist

just glass my shit up fam

why do these dumbwhores not get abortions when they find out theyre going to give birth to a fucking vegetable?

Second French Revolution when?

Roll

ban shitskins tbh

This shit happends just after the national day after the fireworks when people is partying and stuff.

fucking hell

Mexico is a shitty place because it's filled with Mexicans.

Ban deadly assault trucks.

You've gotta keep things in perspective. Relevant factors for the success of attacks include

1. the quality of your soldiers (low),
2. the logistics of storing chemical/biological weapons (difficult in the case of biological ones),
3. the means of delivery (difficult).

Obviously, I'm just some random faggot on the Internet, but I've read Al-Qaeda material and they constantly complain about the ineptitude of their people: they talk; they don't burn compromising written material; they do not practice infosec. They are often mentally unstable, as one would expect from someone willing to give up his civilian life for a suicide mission. Often they're just plain stupid and try zany schemes like smuggling explosives aboard planes in their underwear. Some, no doubt, are competent people, but there are difficulties in getting the competent people to the right place. Oftentimes, the best you have is some disenchanted retard with 8 years of schooling and no military experience.

Second: the secure storage of chemical/biological weapons. Some chemical weapons like chlorine gas are easy to produce, but most aren't. Biological weapons in particular are difficult to procure and require meticulous safety protocols that - let's face it - these people are not likely to adhere to. If these people are given access of the plague or smallpox, the most likely victims will be themselves.

Third: delivery. Even if you have a vial of sarin handy, you can't just smash it onto the ground. These agents have to be dispersed in such a way as to cover a wide area, without destroying them. A state actor can use mortars or bombs, but some sleeper cell will have a difficult time. Even if one releases a virus, there's no guarantee that it will spread very far. Things like Ebola or the plague aren't airborne and have to be transmitted via insects or bodily fluids. There's a reason that these things spread around in Liberia, where shit runs in rivers, and not here. Then, even if the pathogen is easily transmissible, it might still be treatable with antibiotics, or the infected might just get quarantined. We no longer live in the 14th century, in which people thought that plagues were a punishment from God and that we had to kill all the cats because they were the devil's familiars. A biological attack might have a high death toll, but it's not as easy as "press button, depopulate country".

tl;dr their people are shit and the logistics are daunting.

:^)

Not everything is a fucking flase flag, Jesus Christ.

Roll

So the US is a shitty place too, right? It's filled with wetbacks.

Hot off the press.

you know who did blueberry picking?
Children

we need to switch gears

Reroll

GOOD POINT SYRIANS AND TUNISIANS HAVE NOTHING TO COMMON!

HE WAS A SECOND GENERATION MUSLIM THEREFORE ALLOWING MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS INTO THE WEST IS A GREAT IDEA!

Yes, I'm mad.

Pushed it too far, lost faith, greatness will come again some day.

NO shit, that why they have to go back

Rollin

Have you ever been to LA? Yes, every place that's filled with mexicans in the US is just as shitty as mexico.

They make the areas they inhabit shitty, very much so.

Well guess im picking 39 boys

I AM NOW DAS FUHRER

Cool Truck Ahmed!

fuck off with our false flag shit. FUCK. OFF.

It's illegal for children to work now, so who's going to do the shit jobs like picking blueberries? We need the Mexicans. Americans are too fat and lazy.

We could nuke jerusalem and rome while we're at it, I don't care especially if they hit D.C also

If we have any former muzzies hanging around, we need to make memes about the cube being jewish/saudi propaganda or idolatry or a corruption of the koran (how many of them read, anyways?)

I hope my friend is ok. He was visiting his sick family in Nice and I haven't heard from him yet.

Why so buttmad? Don't you know how Juden works?

(checked)

Nice.

gender neutral

Rolling

#KillAllMuslims

rollin

american teenagers can still work you fucking cuck

It's literally impossible to derail happening threads.

Cuck, Mexico is shit.
t. mexican in beanland

US offers "assistance" to france, that's Oslamas exact words. Don't be fooled. They are dying to send their death squads under the guise of humanitarian aid, that's the Devil's country, and it's goal is to destroy the European Union, but not that EU police state. They want the control, they want all control, and they will get it. All KEK can do, is keep pulling the triggers. But people are sheep, they won't wake up until all is lost.

BAN THIS CUNT

If that were true, the solution would be to make americans less fat and lazy, not destroy the country with immigrants.

if dubs gorgondick

I don't get this "he was a second generation muslim, not an immigrant" argument. For ever pair of first generation muslim immigrants, there is 5 to 10 second gen muslim kids. If second or third gen muslims are the ones causing the problems, then ALLOWING FIRST GENS INTO THE COUNTRY TO BREED IS THE ROOT CAUSE.

rolls

What's up with all the midget muzzies?

ROLLING

It's not as if he's convincing anyone of his retarded bullshit.

>fox : youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY (almost non-cucked guests)

trump jr live

autism

DROP ALL SHITSKINS IN THE MEDITERRANEAN

Why don't they realize this fact proves the exact opposite of what they're saying?

stunted growth due to water contamination and disease

Mexicans do the jobs Americans won't because the presence of illegal immigrants allows farmers to pay illegal wages and not bother with work standards. All illegal immigrants should be executed and mailed back to their countries of origin, COD.

Stop with your logic user, that's racist.

Saved.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

BREAKING NEWS

Trump reveals his VP pick:

nice

It's pretty much obligatory to marry your first cousin.

Now what is this meme

Who gives a shit.
If I had a choice between no spics or no blueberries.

REMOVE TACO

Besides most of the jobs that mexican occupy used to be done by teenages, cleaning, lawn mowing, berry picking but these jobs are looked down upon because its now seen as a spic job, not a white job.
Shits gonna have to change.

Islam is a bastion for the insecure. Like the left, basically.

What we're seeing isn't left vs right
Its confidence vs insecurity. Once you understand this, it all makes sense.

Libshits are literally retarded. They think the phrase "fifth column" refers to an Ionic pillar holding up a porch somewhere.

Then why aren't they taking any of the jobs? They're all Mexicans, even when they raised the wages.

I would prefer that but I doubt it's going to happen.

dubs confirm. Rollin

In what way? Mossad ( or mossad trained mudslimes ) makes things go boom. Blame it on the migrants they shipped in. Priming us for civil war and WW3.

YouTube version:

youtube.com/watch?v=LULS11zQZv0

Original Footage (AVI file):

www101.zippyshare.com/v/lZTuJZqX/file.html

Prediction:

mrctv.org/videos/head-sand

More satanic terror is approaching, and fast.

Give him responsibility over all the cisterns and drains in Raqqa.

That's exactly it, if they're not culled by their religion, lack of medical knowledge or general stupidity they spread like roaches and the world falls into horror around their fucked up way of living.

YELL AT ALL MUSLIMS AND MAKE THEM CRY

fuck

reroll

Request
Can someone with Photoshop / GIMP skills do a Muslim version of this image?

They raised the wages and Americans still didn't hold the jobs after a couple days. They complained their feet hurt and it was too hot.

This. Said it before and i'll say it again: It's time to bully muzzies.

Rolling.

Really? Really? Really…. fuck bitch get down when you are told to.

yep, massive inbreeding is the norm in Islamic societies.

IT WAS A MUSTARD POLY-SCI AWP

Yeah you're full of shit

Impossible! There is a weapons ban in effect!

fake banner

Was just said on CNN by a guest.

So it's France's fault.

Their inability to integrate into French society is definitely not a result of their low IQs or culture, that would be racist.

They'd probably welcome it. There's a hadith that foretells the destruction of the Kaaba at the hands of Muslims. It would not require much in the way of mental acrobatics to rationalize its destruction as the will of Allah.

seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them, don't they know that inbreeding is literally making their children and by extension their civilization weaker

Rolling, I accept your Blessings kek.

rawl

You're very naive. You assume they all have your best interests at heart, and you ignore the existence of evil.

Not my intention, user. Just having fun in the times when there is a stall in new info.

I mean this sincerely and this is what I truly believe.

They don't realize because they don't think. They actually do not think about the implications of their actions. They believe that being French-Tunisian is exactly like being Brie on Bagatelle French. Even more than this, they think that everyone else is just as shit at thinking as they are and will be convinced by this.

RIP AND TEAR

Fair points all, user. I suppose I was talking more about some leftover weapons from the Cold War that they (or their handlers) could get and deploy.

The moment we see chem attacks, we're going to have that Norsefire shit from V for Vendetta popping up everywhere. And it'd be a good thing.

they are already there you idiot, all these sand niggers ARE the ZDS, Islam is and has always been a jewish tool to subvert and destroy.

Odd how he immediately associates crazy truck with terror attack.

JUMP ON #STOPPLAYINGNICE IF YOU HAVEN'T
And also hit up #prayfornice

30% of this thread is shitty responses to the 'war face' and 'what le meme wizard are you'.

Stop this 4chan shit

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/753730049442844672

they are retarded, not worth trying to understand

Fucking this.

Earth, huh guess I'll go out into Nature meditate, grow a beard, plant trees and vegetables and create Bio-Weapons to protect my country. Noice.

Thanks for OC inspiration.

IS A SPIDER, DON'T TRUST HIM

WE WANT THEM ALL OUT

New headline:

WHITE TRUCK KILLS

Fuckin commie carrot faggot

are you a liberal?

New from Molyneux.

Yeah that's cool but he was still Muslim so…

heh

This is Holla Forums shit, stop your 4chan whining

Steffany, Molly Knew

THE ARGUMENT MAN DOES IT AGAIN
WHEN WILL HE STOP OPRESSING THOSE POOR MUSLIMS?!

No, it's the fault of the native whites who are always nasty & stealthy racists and force the peaceful muslims to commit attacks by their oppression.

He is breathing dragon fire is this.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

ITS HAPPENING

Add filter > Post+

It's very helpful. That's what I did.

he's such an attention whore
fake as fuck
psychopath

in that first picture you should put a black border around the white text, it will be easier to read

if 88 then speshul snowflake

Un-cuck Euro Motivation

Just reduced an unholy mixture of a mudslime, tranny, and the young cucks came together to create this thing) on twitter to begging me to stop asking for a decent argument from it.

My best interests? I think most of our politicians despise us. In Europe, they see as as provincial racists who are one step away from hissing the Swastika flag. In America, they see us as inbred, oxy-addicted hicks. Corporations couldn't give a fuck whether our nations live or dies. I'm saying that there's no global cabal pulling every string, but the various actors sure as fuck don't have our "best interests" at heart.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS NOW

wew

Improved version.

"Around Muds…Let there be blood!"

The bigger conundrum: The French have cars and assault trucks, when can we expect them to use them in retribution?

After all, the burgers refuse to use their guns in retaliation.

eurocuck stimulator 1488

cry more faggot

Fucking CBC.

rolls

88 is Hitler, he had kids so he wasn't a wizard.

Word it better than that, but you get the idea. Shit's not hard.

I have an ex in one of the BLM chimpout cities and I did something similar.

I honestly don't give a fuck if she says anything back, but I did what I could to prevent a white woman from being enriched. My duty is done.

Holy fucking shit I'm listening to SkyNews and UnCucked Fox at the same time.

fyi Fox was talking about how the liberal media had said there is no way to vet immigrants in a way that can be reasonably expected to decrease the probability of a terrorist attack by said immigrant.

The news have never shied from going on unconfirmed reports except for terrorist. These liberal fuckwitts need to understand you do not negotiate with terrorist and that included when it comes to how you speak about them.

There's shots being fired and the truck is driving over people. Not so odd.

Stefan, Stefan had a rough week.

He got married in his late 50's. He is wizard as fuck, dude.

Don't know whether to laugh or rage

did she shave?

Fuck off

Not a matter of meme magic. What is shown in the image actually happened.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11307138/Man-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-drives-into-crowd-in-France.html

French officials said the man was just crazy. :^)

Nice dubs

kek

Interestingly in 1979 there was a two week siege at Mecca when some freaky looking sandnigger (pictured) who thought he was a prophet tried to seize control of the cube. Killed a few hundred people in the process but ended up captured and head sliced off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

Geraldo wants to wipe [them] off the face of the earth.

This is what will happen: A series of CIA attacks will rock Europe onder the guise of Islamic Terror. As a result States of Emergencies will be deployed across these countries and the EU's secret policeforce as well as the UN will get involved in deploying their death squads to secure the premises. Once that has been achieved, there will be new laws put into effect which de-facto remove all civil rights from the US as well as Europe. Russia and China will be blamed for this. The next step in the game, will be NATO pushing forward with ther Wargames. The culmination will be Killary's presidency, and World War 3, or, let's say, a fake World War 3. All it has to achieve, is the transition of power from one hand into another, the NWO. The game starts now, and KEK stopped watching. He's rolling the dice now, and all eyes are on him.

That is one possible way, many more are hidden out of sight. Not even chaos knows whats going to happen next, and which way it will take.

That's Nice of him to do.

They tack inshallah at the end of every sentence for a reason, user.

You can't make this shit up.

" Shake um baby "

K, 88 is Hitler anyway.

They have lots of muslims and they're less afraid than other countries to come down on them; they've always pressed hard for integration and a relatively monolithic French identity and many of their muslims resent that.

That looks cute but I'm pretty sure the moors won the spanish peninsula by invading barbarians and not christans (700ac I guess?) so it doesn't count.

Instead, Isabella invaded them in 1492ac and won the peninsula for Spain.

Fuck Islam but check your facts.

On FX right now

"The Simpsons, a collection of French folly"

nah it's OC some user made yesterday.

I'm going to kill you and everyone you love arab scum

Eh, you got dubs so i'll roll

Nothing went boom.

There's no distinction between the migrants and the people doing these things, they're all of the same stock, all bent minds that will go with whatever has the most power over them.

The psychos in their own religious order shit them up more than the police or authorities do in the places they've infested, so they'll go with whatever the firebrand head loppers say to keep them off their backs.

It's a breeding ground for cunts like this to pop up and Europe has been utterly fucking stupid beyond comparison letting them in. A desperate futile attempt to make endlessly increasing amounts of money by polluting the streets and ruining the day to day existence of the natives.

Germany and France are dead to me until they get their shit together again.

Ending slavery in America by letting the nigs loose on the land and not deporting them was up till this point the worst decision ever made but they just surpassed it.

Glad they did shoot. The guy had fucking grenades and other explosives in his vehicle designed to generate demand in the casket industry.

Nice.

newsweek.com/france-marine-le-pen-backs-donald-trump-477950

SOON

They're actually doing it.

Whenever you see that, consider them enemy meme magicians, they don't care about the truth, only the Narrative.

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

this must be the work of an enemy meme!

Can we get some more webm's of the attack ?

The knife-wielding muhammedan is more meme-worthy

Hardly. Five terrorist attacks so far.

ISIS needs to perform something on the magnitude of 9/11 in order to be taken seriously.

THE FIRE RISES

#STOPPLAYINGNICE NEEDS TO TREND. THIS IS THE PERFECT OPORTUNITY FOR REDPILLS
If we got that stupid Star Wars is white genocide shit trending, we can get this.

Being stupid helps the religion get a hold on their retarded inbred cortex.

#PayForNice

The Visigoths invaded in 410 and they were Christian. Spain was made Catholic in 587.

#fightforwesterncivilization seems to be the go to right now

Iron Ann is savage

#YesAllMuslims

Alright, just this once.

There will likely be a terrorist attack involving Pokemon GO.

___ |religion of peace ||l “”|””\,_ |____|||||| (@)@)***(@)(@)(@

That's not to point, genius. Those "barbarians" were white Europeans.

#BurnAllBrowns

|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|____|||||| (@)@)*****
(@)(@)**(@

The British woman on Fox News sounds like a qt

Accidentally loaded the truck with guns and grenades muh bad.

window tint has got to be the most asinine thing to legislate

Rollan

Quiet Turtle?

#GasTheJewsRaceWarNow

Within the first 20 replies on the next thread they do the exact same shit again.

#GasTheBikesRaceMoreNow

i want to see the video shep smith says "will change you" meaning me. he says there's some really graphic shit out there, but i've not found anything to turn my stomach from all this. user, help me see what shep and fox news has decided not to show me, the cunts

She forgot the quotation marks around "refugees" but otherwise spot on tweet.

SUSPECT IDENTIFiED AS SAHMOUD HIYDED

Oh (You)

If you're here then it wont affect you as much as they claim, it was mainly a warning for the normalfags.

Do we have a pic of the guy who did it yet?

Oh fuck France is waking up

Let's see if France can bring Napoleonic military strategy back.

ACKSCHUALLY

the gebirgsflugzeugabwehrkanone doesn't flug zegabs from gebirg in a wehrkanone.

it actually abwehrs flugs with a kanone from atop a gebirgs.

True fucking story.

More OC, the meme machine is working overtime tonight

One of these days Sam Hyde will make good on his promises, and he'll be immediately written off as a non-suspect.

This is really sad.

Shameless shilling

twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/753764877236375552

Canadian here on the CBC digest mailing list, can confirm that CBC is not only full of leftist virtue-signalling, but also anti-white.

Top kek

Anyone else got their fingers crossed for attackers is a recent "refugee"

… Fucking Kraut space magic.

Pretty sure that by ~750 most of the Visigoths and native spanish were christians. Spain had been part of the Roman empire since the days of the Republic and would be pretty Christianized.

Economic Refugee would be worst case scenario for all the everyone welcome fags.

France is pozzed enough that it could be a 30 year old shitskin that was born and raised there, it still would prove that they can't assimilate properly.

Some idiots have lost, or never had, a proper sense of categorisation but that is sadly no barrier to them running their fingers over keys like the shit they spout matters. Or at the least they've not the intelligence to apply it properly or the wisdom to realise they're being patronising asshats about it when they try.

They think a couple of sand people moving into their town can have a child and that child is considered 'native' despite the fact that he's as alien as the ideology, culture and lifestyle he'll be brought up with.

It's no wonder muslim kids are fucking mad their parents are obviously retards from a backwater hole, they see what a real civilisation can do and the dregs they come from and they snap.

France keeps getting fucked by jews, sand jews or otherwise

Haven't you heard? It's the current year!

And yet they won't help Assad. Fuck them.

Pizza space magic

rolland

inb4 bodies are cold #IslamPublicImageIsTheRealVictimHere

Germans are too autistic for their own good. They make shit too complicated for no reason at all other than their fucking tism.

new thread

rollan

Islam is unequivocally the enemy; and all Islamists are Muslim.

I have to be honest here, I hold no ill will toward Muslims even after the terrorist attacks.

#NotAllBullets

Talkin bout the gun grammar, not the chiappa, fam.