Why haven't you converted to Christianity, Holla Forums?

It's the only religion that the Elites truly have tried to subdue.
It's the religion that teaches moral principles which made America great back in the '50s.

It's our main line of defense from
/cuteboys/ and other faggots who want to corrupt our userbase through the means of sexual deviance. If you aren't Christian, you aren't saved. If you aren't saved, you do not know peace. If you do not know peace, you are eternally lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polite sage because we know how this thread will end.

I can't worship a jew; I hate them too much. Aside from (((Jesus))) it's a decent religion though.

Jesus was hated by the elites, though.

Still a jew. If a jew betrays his other jews that's great, but he's still part of the enemy race.

There is no enemy race, only malicious ideologies.

Get that universalist crap back to >>>Holla Forums you fucking commie.

Kek

No thanks, cuck.

the judeo-christianity of today is a joke, yet you fuckers continue to say it's the same religion that it was during the crusades

Cuck is the perfect word for OP, three posts in and he's expressing antiracist sentiment.

nice d&c b8 m8

sage
Your last thread was locked. Now you do this one. Shows how dishonest (((Christians))) are

Aren't you tired of making the same fucking threads with the same results everytime?

Christianity killed off every ancient European religions and destroyed almost everything about them, because muh heresy.

And I'm not a slave to either men or god, that's why I deny your stupid cuck cult.

sage

NOPE

What Holla Forumsacks need to follow is Buddhism. I'm not talking about the "Buddhism" that hipster vegan faggots follow, but real Buddhism from the East.

Holla Forums doesnt care about truth Holla Forums cares about race

Holla Forums is willing to accept faggots and pedos as long as they are white

(((common filth))) has joined the thread

Yeah, no we aren't. You fucking degenerate.

Because the Judaic religion that is Christianity is controlled by cucks who will never declare a Crusade against the Muslim.

Modern Christianity isn't fit for purpose.

Why would I want to be a part of a degenerate cult?

Bhagavad-Gita is better. Any Buddhist sects use the gita?

i was born in a heavy Christian family, fuck you and your mindfuck religion OP

As a Christian I am starting to think this whole "nationalist" thing is not really something I should support as I am hated here as much as I am on reddit.

Religion threads should be deleted

If you actually bothered to spend any time regarding ancient chronicles of the time, you'd find that pagans, especially Vikings, ended up converting after being defeated by Christian armies. Lots of elements of the pagan elements of Celtic cultures were rolled over and left alone.

It doesn't particularly matter to me whether Europe is pagan or Christian, but it's not like every instance of paganism fading away was because of a mini-crusade.

Yeah, maybe a flake like you shouldn't lend your "support" to Nationalism, maybe you should fuck off.

Reddit hates you and so do we… Maybe it's YOU who is the problem? Ever think of that as a possibility you ignorant fuck?

Maybe you should move to Israel with your own kind.

sage

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU NEVER COME HERE UNLESS THERE IS AN EVENT. THEN YOU SHILL YOUR PATHETIC JEW WORSHIP AND CALL PEOPLE HATS AND ATHEISTS

YOU'RE A SHILL \

AND IT'S

ONE OR TWO FUCKING CHURCH DRUGGIES WHO DO IT WITH MULTIPLE IPs

I'm tired of your shit. You make me hate (((Christians)))

Globalism is treason.

THREATS ARE NOT INTIMIDATING US

You're hated because of people like OP.

Normally I would shit all over Christianity right now but since that isn't really productive, I'll just make a deal with you all instead.

Any time there is a religion thread here of any kind for or against Christianity or atheism or paganism or whatever, instead of fighting each other like the OP undoubtedly wants, let's just sage the thread until it goes away. Not counting Kek threads of course since they always end up harmless enough.

Anyway, do we have a deal? Let's see if we're capable of setting aside our religious differences and working together. Can we make that a part of pol's culture? That we don't fall for obvious D&C bullshit?

Help me out with this one. When you see faggots arguing about religion, call them shills. It doesn't matter if they're genuine because they might as well be shills since they're contributing to our division. I can't do this alone. Help me help us.

Jesus Christ was a Nazarene. Israel was comprised of peoples of the 10 Tribes, Judah was comprised of the peoples of the tribes of Jacob and Benjamin. Judah was ruled by King David and his heirs, Israel was not. Judah at the time of Christ was known as Judea, and their religion (Satan worship) is named after them: Judaism.

The Bible clearly states that Jews do not worship Jesus's Father, but rather Satan. See Revelations 3:9 for clarification.

Jesus was not a Jew as his father is God, and his mother was a Levite (10 Tribes). Jesus was not a Jew because he did not worship Satan. Jesus was not a Jew because he was not ruled over by the line of King David.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." –Jesus Christ on Jews

We Christians don't actually know the true name of God since YHWH is simply Jewspeak for "I am that I am". As mentioned previously Jews worship Satan, not God.

We can do this all day. Until Jesus comes back to post a reply to a comment like this with:

www.renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-2/

What we really need to follow is Sikhism. I mean just look at how great Canada is.
:^)
This is an edit of an image I found whilst lurking on /islam/, not even fucking kidding.

SAGE

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR

FUCKING

JEW MYTHS

OR THE DESERT!

You runefaggots never change

I can understand Hinduism, but c'mon pajeet, really?

It seems like the Zionists are more against Islam than they are against Christianity. Isn't the whole conspiracy a Zionist plot to turn Islam and Christianity against each other? What's the ultimate goal of the Jews? Just to prevent another holocaust? Maybe by having a bunch of smaller factions fighting each other it will prevent another violent populist revolution. They will keep power but there won't be a huge world war and holocaust. What's the endgame?

No what we really need is to cleanse the heretics from the faith.

Jews have infiltrated and corrupted many Christian sects. I myself am a Lutheran that follows the teachings of Dr. Martin Luther. In other words I'm a devout anti-Semite and follow the teachings of Jesus in that vein.

No expects the US Inquisition.

I told you it was an edit. The only thing I changed was beardy faggot and I swapped Islam with Sikhism. Jews have reading comprehension bad. Here's the original, total shitskin edition.

Give up your stupid persecution complex; throughout the last 1700 years or so Christianity has almost always been the religion of the elite and spread to the common people by the sword.

OP is not wrong but there's no reason to start shit.

What I will say, though, is that there's enough content in the Bible and in Christian theology/philosophy to pretty much redpill any Christians who actually give a damn about what they believe on degeneracy, the JQ, etc.

Here's the whole thing about Christianity

If you see a white nun and you are white

you should rape her

she can't abort the baby

then you save your race

rape nuns

they like it

You spelled Islam wrong, Muhbuttmad.

every time

So, Shlomo, how's Tel Aviv?

No one's falling for your obvious one-two D&C.

Most nuns are whores with barren wombs, or old widows. Good job with getting away with that though. Remember to sage shitty slide threads, not as a "downvote" but to make sure your conversations don't bump the thread.

no

These are still Jews (subhuman sandniggers). You literally worship a nigger as God. How are you supposed to be a nationalist when you worship a sandnigger?

they didn't subdue it they cucked them into bending over for them by skewing Christ's teachings.
Don't be a (((modern christian))) live as Christ did.
Christ didn't need a Pope, pues, a pastor, etc.
AND NEITHER DO WE, JUST CHRIST, JUST THE BIBLE

Listen to me

If you rape a nun

if you rape that bitch who serves a Jew

if you fuck her good

she cant get an abortion

then you save the race

fuck nuns

drug them like Cosby!

PURE PUSSY MMMMMMMMMM

If you read the Bible you would understand you're wrong. Jews are the Judaens, the followers of the babydick-sucker Pharisees. They worship Satan. Their Kings were David and his heirs.

How are you supposed to be a Nationalist when you're a retard? Don't you know we will sterilize or euthenize you Moshe ad Hominem ibn Rabbi?

Ok there ID: a58666 Satan aka Jew

I don't care who they worship, Shlomo. Jews are a biological problem. Jesus was from the same stock, therefore he was ethnically a Jew. He was literally a sandnigger. I don't see how it is any different from worshipping Mohammad or worshiping some nigger monkey god.

It's not a myth that the Jews hate the catholic church and can't resist trying to pervert it.

Go back to >>>/christian/ and stay there

BAIT THREAD

LEFTYFAGS TRYING TO D&C CHRISTIANS AND Holla Forums

BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

BAIT THREAD

And even his genealogy has him descended from Jew King David. One of the most Jewish Jews who ever existed.

Or maybe it's just plain fags that hate Christianity.

the current pope is an intolerable faggot, that's all the reason i need not to be a catholiccuck even before you start on diddling the altar boys. but jesus was a pretty chill dude.

eh, i'd rather not be bound to an eternal cycle of reincarnation where maximum achievement gets me reborn as a cow. maybe daoism instead?

Fuck off. White man is his own god.

catholics are the goodest goys out there lad

They just convert even if you win… So it's a mute point. While you glorify their ancestors and call ours "cave dwellers" like a bunch of fucking niggers

Anyways

RAPE

NUNS!

It's the best way to save the race

She has to forgive you for it

And has to have the white baby

Ok, Rabbi you're the expert in lying as Jesus says in the Bible.

Take a fucking course on anthropology that's not how shit works fagstick. Jesus was an Isrealite not a Judean aka Jew. Jesus is the son of God, not the son of Satan.

Because you are retarded, and as I mentioned will be sterilized/euthenized.

Citation please, ever person who has said this has cited Jew sources.

Father: God (not Satan)
Mother: Mary (Levite Israelite; not Judean)

Fuck a nun bro

FUCK IT GOOD

SAVE THE RACE

FUCK THAT BITCH WITH A CRUSIFIX!

JEWS FAIRYTALE DETAILS
NICE

FUCK A NUN!

The new testament, retard. Luke. Genealogy of Mary is given.

Nuns forgive you if you impregnate them!

Chapter and verse please.

Jesus died to cleanse us from the sins of the Jew.

Oh you are wrongly referring to Joseph's Judean genealogy. Kudos for making me verify you were wrong.

Well… apparently flipping over Jew bankers merchant tables and whipping them is within the realm of possibilities.

wow the edge

Hell is forever.

sage the thread you stupid fucks

why do christians on here say that christ, a man from the middle east, was aryan? If anything he would look like a med or assad

Hitler dubs confirm.

Matthew 1:1-17

These so-called Christians don't even know the gospels.

Now go back to >>>/christian/ and don't come back. We don't like your ilk here.

I've never seen any such claim.

Jesus' race is pretty difficult to ascertain and also probably not that relevant as he was God in the flesh.

…is the genealogy of Jacob, not Mary.

Chapter 4 of the Sons of Odin:

I don't doubt that it's a b8 thread but Christians on Holla Forums have been really butthurt lately over the fact that their sense of entitlement doesn't match up with reality.

Hey Rabbi, notice it says Joseph. He was not Jesus' Father you lying Satan worshiper.

hell is forever

We are entitled to purge Jews and Muslims from *our* society. Remember that. You faggots live in *our* society. In other words: we're not trapped in here with you; you're trapped in here with us.

Hell is a Nordic Goddess

FUCK HER CUNT

SAVE THE RACE

SHE CAN"T GET AN ABORTION

SHE WILL FORGIVE YOU

TAKE HER AWAY FROM THE JEW GOD'S SLAVERY!

SAVE HER WOMB from the JEW PEDO CULT

YOU ARE A HERO

You are too stupid to be left unattended, Jesus was the direct patrilineal descendant of David.

Which is one of the requirements for being the messiah, no one would have paid him any attention otherwise. He was the heir to the throne of Israel.

If you deny the genealogy of Jesus then he isn't Christ.

Valhalla is for those who rape nuns

i've seen people on here claim that he was aryan on some euro genetic threads

Even if you faggots aren't Christian you should follow the teachings of Jesus Christ our saviour.

There are wholesome communities surrounding churches, away from the degeneracy of modern life.

Are you retarded?

Hey Rabbi, notice how it doesn't say "father of Jesus"? Just sayin… you're a lying Satan worshiping kikel :)

you will bend the knee
and then you will burn
in this life or the next

well, if that's true, i have doubts. again, i don't really think it's that important

fuck for David

FUCK THE NUN

RAPE

HER

IT"S THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

RAPE A NUN!

THEY ARE PRISONERS OF THE JEWS AND PEDOS

SAVE THEM!

(((Your))) society will fail in a hurry if you don't place race before all else.

Fact remains that Christians are are mad that Holla Forums is becoming more anti-Christian of its own volition.

careful
you might cut yourself on that edge

wew lad

I will NEVER bend to the jews!

RAPE THE NUNS

IMPREGNATE THEM FOR THE RACE

HELL IS A PARADISE AND A VIKING MYTH

SHE IS OUR MOTHER

If Joseph was no the father then he is not from the Davidic line and therefore could not possibly be the Messiah.

Denying the humanity of Jesus is both retarded and the opposite of what christianity has claimed for the last two millennia.

Now go die in a fire.

Holla Forums is not a collective you fucking normie GTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man and God. This is common teaching.

I know you kikels don't believe Jesus is the Messiah, that's why you killed Him.

Fact is God is Jesus' Father, not Joseph. Being the Son of God makes him the Messiah, dipshit.

Aside from that, you'd have to deny the virgin birth to claim that Joseph was Jesus' biological father, which is outright heresy and has been since day 1.

Jesus isn't Jewish eh lads?

I don't believe that it is. I've been here since /n/ and I've seen a number of paradigm shifts. Recently I believe that Holla Forums is becoming less christian, but that doesn't mean things won't swing back around and I believe that they in fact will, sooner or later.

A collective does not preclude dissent or presume unanimity, and for that matter I never described Holla Forums as such. If you have a preferred noun to describe Holla Forums as an entity, feel free to tell me.

You completely lack even a basic understanding, but in the spirit of proselytizing you here goes:

-Jews don't believe the OT
-Jews worship Satan
-God is not Satan
-God gives Mary a son

Jesus isn't Jewish, aye lass.

The politically incorrect section of the Laotian bamboo figurine flea market.

Because faggots here worship a frog god.

Jews don't believe in the New Testament.

Torah=Old Testament
Yahwey=God

Hey, at least worshiping Kek gets you results.

*tips fedora*
This site really was reddit from the beginning, wasn't it?

Yeah, this was truly a high-quality thread that deserved to be around for days if not months.

Let's keeping posting about how shit it is so it gets bumped.

It's been bumplocked and every post I've made ITT has been saged.

Torah = first five books of the OT
Modern Jews believe in the Talmud and the Kabbalah, though.
Torah is just a cover to make them palatable to Christian goyim. Camouflage is key to parasitism.

are you and i seriously the only ones who saged this obvious d&c thread?

i am disappoint

Today, there is a pro-christian thread. Yesterday, there was an anti-christian thread

I wonder (((who))) is behind this

exactly the point i made with my first post here

it's not organic

Here's how this thread will go

Sage

Pagan saying fuck off, kike on a stick. Will talk about how pagans were totally holocausted by christians

Atheist will talk about how we need to stop believing in false Gods cus nihilism brah

Some other religious and or esoteric guy will claim everybody is wrong and casuls

Christian will claim that Jesus was a jew yes but that modern Jews are the way they are because of Satan and that they are no longer God's chosen people

Christian will claim that Jesus was white and of the 2 tribes while Jews were edomites/samaritans and the Talmud hates him.

No one will sway anybody

Everybody will have taken the bait.

JIDF will have successfully attacked Holla Forumss only important fracture point despite the obvious deal that could be struck of pagans get whatever European states are mostly pagan or atheist. Or pagans get their own European state in Europe and the rest of Europe can do whatever the fuck it wants and Christians get their own white christian state as discussed atheists.

But instead the shotposting will continue because just like blacks have been ruled up against whites by the Jews so too have christians and pagans been riled up against each other.

As do atheists*

The (((Elite))) hate nothing more then the greatest obstacle to the NWO, Christianity. Which is why it isn't surprising that Rothschild's money and Astor's mind control are so prolific at creating (((anti-Christians))).

Kek is a part of God's creation, and if anyone has ever lurked /x/ back then and /fringe/ now, read through all of their books, you will see that the Christian God is always one above everything.

Kek would be a staunch Christian if he were to materialize as a human. But he's better - he's a meme, a power in the acausal, space-time-less other side.

These pseudo-Hebes and Judaizers and their context-cutting and un-Aryan ad-hominems against the One Triune Creator of all are dishonoring their ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s

Straight from Something Awful.

I think you should go somewhere else you edgy fedora nigger.