With DC Rebirth is it again canon that in the 40s the earthly incarnation of God's vengeance formed a club of demigods...

With DC Rebirth is it again canon that in the 40s the earthly incarnation of God's vengeance formed a club of demigods to stop Hitler at the request of the President of the United States?

How powerful was he in the 40s, anyway?

Eh…I'm not exactly sure. Rebirth hasn't exactly covered that.

Very

I always found it funny that DC like to shit on Christains more than even current day marvel. Even though it's pretty much canon that the Christainity is right in the DC universe. Heck the Greek gods are usually portrayed as just being highly evolved meta humans.

In one of the comics, dc said that a cloth that was once wrapped around a dead guy proved that Jesus didn't come back to life, even though in real life that cloth was carbon dated as being from the middle ages and had nothing to do with Jesus.

Even if the greek gods are real, the fact is that Christian God is actually super duper real. Instead of being some dude with powers he's got literal armies of angels and a heaven dead people go to with a special section just for dead capes. When the guardians of the universe checked the beginning of the universe they were super confused because god was already there to make it. Which was confirmed to be regular jesus and angels god and not weird space entity god in other comics.

I meant to reply to this guy

Probably not. Contrary to what you might think, the purpose of Rebirth isn't to make everything canon again. Besides, the Spectre's position in the DCU is already pretty shaky. No need to add to the fire.

If I worship pre-crisis Jesus but deny current canon Jesus will I be saved

Is Rebirth the start of the something good?

Sauce?

Yes. Not only are they putting out a price point that encourages readers to try more books, having some returnable titles helps struggling comic shops feel more secure in ordering. And some of the books really damn good. I haven't really bought single issues at a shop in over a decade, and Rebirth brought me back in, mostly because some of those really good books. If they can even keep up some of this, I hope they keep most of the top 30 spots. Marvel certainly isn't doing much to deserve the sales.

The Hindu gods are real too in the DC universe. So are ghosts, Satan and hell.One of the reason why Mister terrific being a atheist later becoming his only character trait seems retarded. He even friends a literal ghost. At most he should be agnostic.

Kinda but it's trying to make the best thing they can of the shitshow that was New 52. While at the same time retconning a lot of stuff for various reason. Jason Todd's origin and Deathstroke's new series for example. Both heavily retconned. Deathstroke's at least is more like a reboot since the New 52 books of his were all shit till now. Point is, Rebirth may lead to neat things but it's still gonna be a real mess for a while till they can hopefully get a groove going.

They have not…yet but they have impiled that they are going to do something with the JSA, in DC Universe Rebirth Wally did speak to one of the original JSA members in a Asylum and he did remember that he was apart o the JSA, so I assumes that they are going to do something with them since they made a point of putting it in

pleb

Three radiocarbon dating tests in 1988 dated a sample of the cloth to the Middle Ages.[1]

^ Taylor, R.E. and Bar-Yosef, Ofer. Radiocarbon Dating, Second Edition: An Archaeological Perspective. Left Coast Press, 2014, p. 165

Keep sucking DC's dick user
I didn't even watch the video :)

The Shroud of Turin is impressed with the likeness of Jaques de Molay, martyred final grand master of the Knights Templar.

Jacques de Molay, vous êtes vengé!

Why DC pushes Christianity so hard?

Like that Batman. Batman's good side of the family, the Waynes, are Catholics, but his bad side of the family, the Kanes, are Jewish, and this is super important. Oh, and Batman has been to heaven like tons of times.

Fuck Christianity.

Found the jew

I've read some comics since New52 that has talked about their creation.
One proposed that everything was a creation of Mr.Mxyzptlk who was trying to doink a imp princess.
Phantom Stranger was about him being Judas and paling around with a scotty dog that was god.
At one point a bunch of people I think Batman and others went to the afterlife to talk to Dr.Light and it was that ultimate cop out of every theology being right.
Then there is the whole source-wall thing in which the source exists beyond.
Finally there is the whole "Dr.Manhatten made everything" shit with the blue hand at the beginning of time being his instead of Krona.

New 52 is inconsistent and messy? Say it ain't so!

y u mad tho?