Terrorist Attack in Nice, France 3 : He Dindu Nuffin Edition

DEVELOPING: A large truck loaded with guns and hand grenades drove into a crowd of people who had gathered for a Bastille Day fireworks show Thursday in the southern French city of Nice, killing at least 75 people and injuring 50 more in an apparent terror attack.

A ranking regional politician confirmed the death toll to the Associated Press. Regional president Christian Estrosi called Thursday "the worst tragedy in the history of Nice" and asked residents to stay indoors after the attack.

French Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet said the truck driver had been "neutralized" and an investigation would confirm whether he had acted alone. The Paris prosecutor's office announced that it was opening an anti-terrorism investigation into the Nice attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oystp3OQb3g
youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik
twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608
twitter.com/Zinvor/status/753708826516422656
twitter.com/tagesschau/status/753715252559306753
twitter.com/70219/status/753716025888235521
twitter.com/XIII_Nael/status/753699211951108096
youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs
youtube.com/watch?v=z0wK6s-6cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM
poal.me/r04gn5
twitter.com/positivenjhx/status/753742425420509184
bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/live-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ICh5Z-DxZKg
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/SarahSoWitty/status/753740305837400064
playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics
twitter.com/Miitomoan/status/753757942457987072
twitter.com/DenaldJTrumpJr/status/753755766880817152
i.sli.mg/47bpnG.jpg
thehighroad.org/
sigforum.com/
pictures.reuters.com/archive/FRANCE-CRASH--LR1EC7E1R5QMV.html
pictures.reuters.com/archive/FRANCE-CRASH--LR1EC7E1REYMZ.html
twibbon.com/Support/anti-islamic-terror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bergen
twitter.com/peterbergencnn
youtube.com/watch?v=HWij8WyisE4
twitter.com/voxday/status/753754219388276736
sputniknews.com/europe/20160715/1042999633/nice-truck-driver-tunisia.html?utm_source=https://t.co/iX3K8TZFQr&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=bFrC&utm_campaign=URL_shortening
youtube.com/watch?v=uAjuEGoWCWk
nicematin.com/faits-divers/info-nice-matin-un-nicois-dorigine-tunisienne-au-volant-du-camion-64855
twitter.com/Nice_Matin/status/753756648976576516
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
archive.is/ddKZN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

live

sky : youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

fox : youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

fox : youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY (almost non-cucked guests)

rt : youtube.com/watch?v=Oystp3OQb3g

cnn : youtube.com/watch?v=eTWrGNka-ik

videos:

twitter.com/samehabouelkhie/status/753710123420356608

twitter.com/Zinvor/status/753708826516422656

twitter.com/tagesschau/status/753715252559306753

twitter.com/70219/status/753716025888235521

twitter.com/XIII_Nael/status/753699211951108096

We are blowing this out of proportion.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

A "terrorism expert" on CNN just said this:

If France was nicer to their Muslims this wouldn't be happening.

fucking Euro funz laws

Once self driving cars are wide spread this will not be a problem because the car would choose to kill the driver over killing hundreds of people in a crowd.

WE #WW3 NOW

Allo

youtube.com/watch?v=0HL-N9oOjcs

youtube.com/watch?v=z0wK6s-6cbo

Ima ore no kono atama no koto nantsutta!

That's the last straw. I'm coming your way, France.

If the French government doesn't go to war over this, then it's time for the people to go to war against the government.

now that brings me back

They will know pain.

at least something good came of this

I hope this doesn't lead us to more undeserved islamophobia.

#WePrayForYouFrance

Get mad at the Hillary one but be careful with it. It's from Bataclan, not this attack.

Kek

GET READY TO BE CARRIED INTO VALHALLA LADS

I can not wait

Driving
I havn't been to the range enough, ill let someone else take shots, I got the wheel.

youtube.com/watch?v=sk1Q-BFgnPM

yeah, it's obvious, see date (2015)

poal.me/r04gn5
With love, Brit/pol/

Has it been confirmed to be muslims yet, or are even liberals assuming it's them?

How focused is the media on distracting people from BLM's attacks on cops?

You forgot something: Video related.

I've shot only like 30 rounds in my entire life but it went better than my attempts to drive a car.
Definitely shooting.

are you saying people shouldn't be outraged at the Bataclan attack? it killed more people than this one.

No confirmation yet.

ISIS has claimed responsibility, and unconfirmed reports of the attacker shouting snackbar.

JUSTICE FOR AHMED

GOOD BOYS DINDU NUFFIN

The fuck?

It should have been a VBIED loaded with thousands of liters of diesel fuel and ammfo propellant.

There is no clearer message.

H I V E M I N D

I appreciate you guys.

THE MEMES ARE ALIVE

MY DUBS CONFIRM, PRAISE KEK

fucking videos blocked

but i know the source, damn straight user

ok this is creepy

So we memed assault trucks, right?

Wew

Shamelessly reposting. RIGHT-WING DEATH CONVOYS when?

My condolences, oldest allies. And on Bastille Day, no less. This is terrible.

Stay safe. Get well soon.

I'M READY

Reminder to all Holla Forumsacks to hop on #stopplayingnice.
Don't be afraid to be politically incorrect, PR isn't needed here.

PHYSICAL REMOVAL

those dubs

NOT
ALL
MUSLIMS

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

Except that I don't even have that picture on my computer. What the hell.

BURN THE YELLOW THING FOR WARMTH

NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM

(checked)

REMOVE KEBAB
remove kebab

If a new attack would happen now, they would focus on that.

user I know, I posted that and I love him

THIS IS A PSYOP

THERE WERE ADS FOR CRISIS ACTORS IN THE NICE CRAIGSLIST

TOTAL HOAX

DON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE – ITS ALL FAKE

I'm just saying be accurate.

changed text

(According to a sandnigger witness - just heard on BFMTV)

Apparently 3 sandniggers were inside the back of the truck. When it stopped they came out and started shooting everyone.

GAS IMAD DOUFUI

Good, I hope more attacks follow. Anyone feeling sympathy for these cucks deserves death.

Proof?

Link?

proof or kill yourself immediately

TAQIYYA ACTIVATED

Dindu nuffin', gotcha jew

Kill them.

KILL THEM ALL

twitter.com/positivenjhx/status/753742425420509184

Fresh O.C. based from last thread:

NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY YOU COCKSUCKER

WHY HIRE CRISIS ACTORS IF ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS NOT STOP THE MUSLIMS??

It's called Jewish terrorism

sounds familiar

fuck

better

from this livestream (french info)

wait for more news

He's joking. Making fun of either the standard false flag claims, or more specifically the Toronto Craigslist ad for crisis actors.

dont believe the shill
he wants to make us look like conspiratards

10% is a lie. They're no allowed to ask that stuff in surveys for years now. It's more like 25%

Has this been reported by anyone else?

THEY ARE SLIDING THE EVENT HASHTAGS ON TWITTER WITH SOME NEWS OF SOME BLACK KIDS BEING SHOT aka (((#POTUStownhall)))

am slav
western europe can learn a thing or two from us about removing kebab

Our info booth is always open, you just don't ask

If dubs Hilldawg's polls will drop by 88%

This.

anons can't into sarcasm.

fml tbh fam

Trend #WeHateMuslims? Excellent idea

Fucking Hell!

Multiple witness saying they saw 3 sandniggers gunman exit the back of the truck

I wish someone was playing pokemon go over the bodies.

What's that bus anime called?

I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME LOW IQ MOONKIKE WOULD DRIVE A TRUCK INTO A CROWD OF PEOPLE, UNTHINKABLE, IT'S GOTTA BE PSYOPS

Initial D

Looks like a bunch of chads and stacys. Perhaps the driver was possessed by a spirit.

CAN'T DODGE

Source?

This sounds plausible given the body count.

Another fake crisis actor BS. You're so conditioned already, don't realize it's enough for them to stage a fake crisis situation and you can be herded like sheep by the armed forces. People herded by armed forces is quite close to tyranny. (Again it's a matter of perception. If they can create a fake scenario * that everyone perceives to be real what is getting fed by them, they can exploit that to steer for outcomes they might plan.) Such live propaganda events reinforce the conditioning.

(1st pic: from this event. 2nd, 3rd: UCLA shooting.)

* They have more than enough resources and technology availabe to be able to stage realistic events, see for example: youtube.com/watch?v=ICh5Z-DxZKg

well

the first accident from that shit has already happened. only a matter of time till we get a mass cas.

#stopplayingnice needs to trend. Make sure to bury the Dindu hashtags popping up

RRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Holy fuck. Is that really from Ben?

Mayoiga. It's shit.

the crises actors thing is a fall back for people to terrified by this to accept that it's real

Rekt.

post source or get cancer

SEE

BAN GUNS

knew it

wait for a confirm

notice there are no niggers in the pictures. you know what happens when niggers don't do what police asks them do to and instead chimp out?

shit like that worthless nigger shot in car happens.

God dammit I meant Rektum. FUCK

Check 'em.

That isn't Ben's style at all, you blind retard.

no, user, it's not

Jim stop.

Sweet.

so how easy is it to kill 77 people?

I wonder if this will have an effect on Ghostbusters' opening weekend?

derail somewhere else faggot - filtered

ATTACK ON FROGS
RELIGIOUS WAR
KEK VERSUS ALLAH

in the first reports, they mentioned:

`big truck, huge truck`

I can't even be smug anymore, I'm just furious

Thank you so much Holla Forums.

FOX CONFIRMS HOSTAGE SITUATION STILL ONGOING

As easy as rolling dubs

It also helps to have a giant speeding truck

= PERP HAS BEEN CONFIRMED =

It was Caitlyn Jenner, who was pushed to this horrific act by the relentless transphobia.

What about Iraq, Syria or Mexico?

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

>>>Holla Forums

ridiculously easy in nofunz europe

That dude looks like a Jesus from a Baroque painting.

Oh boy, this really is a shill and not a Holla Forumsack trying to be ironic.

Nigger, that works for (((sandy hook))) where nobody saw what actually happened inside. It doesn't work when there are live and amateur cell phone videos of people being run over by a fucking semi truck.

SHILLS GET OUT

Holla Forumstard niggers too. GET OUT

What about Iraq, Syria or Mexico?

I dont want that loser here, you dumb fucker.

thank you. at least someone got it

WEW

Nice dubs

post proof or get cancer

I like the sound of that. We need to put some meme energy behind it.

Here comes Shillary

Confirmed

W E W LAD
E
W

If they were smart enough to use side blades they could have upped that number slicing people who got out of the way. Those mudshits certainly don't do a good job with optimization.

sometimes I want to go to /k/, but I see so much faggotry and misinformation over here from self-proclaimed /k/ommandos that I don't think I could stand it.

This guy.

I needed a rare pepe to cheer me up
thanks

can i get some video angles of the happening?

I saw some serious shit in my day in the suck but I am just imagining someone laying there completely paralyzed but not yet dead. Horrible.

Time to re-enlist boys.

March 2012:
A French Algerian killed three soldiers, a teacher and three young students at a Jewish school in Toulouse. He was later shot dead.

23 May 2013:
A convert to Islam named as Alexandre Dhaussy stabbed a French soldier in the neck at La Defense in Paris. The soldier survived the attack.

December 2014:
A French national born in Burrundi attacked several police officers at a station in Joue-les-Tour. He had a knife and shouted "Allahu Akbar". He was shot dead.

7 January 2015:
Said and Cherif Kouachi shoot dead 12 people at the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

8 January 2015:
Amedy Coulibaly kills a policewoman before entering a Jewish supermarket in Paris where he shot dead four others. Both Coulibaly and the Kouachi brothers were later shot dead by police.

26 June 2015:
In a chemical factory near Grenoble, one man was beheaded and several others were injured. One man was arrested in what President Francois Hollande called a terror attack.

21 August 2015:
Three off-duty marines overpowered an armed gunman on a high-speed train from Amsterdam to Paris. Three people including the suspect were injured. The Americans and several other passengers held the man down until police arrived. He was later arrested in Arras, northern France.

13 November 2015:
Scores dead as men armed with Kalashnikovs and grenades carried out a series of attacks at restaurants, a concert hall and outside Stade de France in Paris. President Hollande has closed the borders and declared a state of national emergency.

13 June 2016: Police officer and his wife, a police secretary, stabbed to death inside their home near Paris by a man who said he had pledged allegiance to Islamic State.

14 July 2016: More than 70 people killed and scores injured when a terrorist drove a lorry into a crowd of Bastille Day revellers in Nice.

KILLARY ON FOX

Hillary Cunton is on Fox

Took her a couple hours to get coached by her handlers

To be "beset" by chaos, you had to have had order in the first place.

It was some fag on O'Reilly's show

youtube.com/watch?v=f4BfRLi5BIY

You guys need to stop posting so fast, these threads are filling up and I can't follow what's going on. I'm caught up though.

I mentioned this to my lefty mom who reminded me that it was Bastille day this morning. Her first question was "Was it ISIS?" wew
She can't hide anymore that muzzies are out of fucking control. I thought this would never come.

FIRE MONKEY

this is disgusting; look at all that wasted white blood!

So one black thug is worth a 100 dead french? Even all the dead french children?

Fucking hillary on O'Reilly

The audacity of this bitch

How do you get a truck with side blades through traffic without police being called?

Oh god she isn't a saying a goddamn thing.

Speaking a lot and saying nothing fuck this bitch.

Crooked Hillary live on Fox News

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

/k/ isn't really a place to learn about firearms. It is a place to shitpost about firearms. Go to a specific gun forum based on the firearm that you find interesting and learn there from the older guys who are in their 60's and 70's and then come back and shitpost.

There has to be some oc of doomguy with a guitar somewhere, right?

she's saying it's europes fault for not sharing info

My God

Now you're getting it.

You mount them on hinges.

ew yuckie hillary on oreilly

Holla Forums, despair is setting in.

How the fuck can they see this shit happen time and time again and STILL defend it. I can't fucking deal with this.

What does it matter if Europe doesn't want to share their intel? Don't those goons at the NSA have it anyway?

Holla Forums cosplay meetup when?

O'Reilly

Hillary

FUCK YOU BITCH

"Muslims are peaceful and tolerant. Islam is a religion of peace."

It's "the mantra". It's nothing more than a chant to make the bad muju go away. They know the monster is right there, looming vast and black, fangs dripping with xeno goo, but they can't look, and they refuse to name it, because if they name it, it will spot them, and then that's it; it'll gobble them right up! Mummy!

Diversity is a strength because if it's not then they'll have to look at the monster, and as every child knows if I can't see you, you can't see me… but if I can see the monster, look straight into its beady black eyes, then it can look straight back at me.

So they keep on chanting the mantra.

"Muslims are peaceful and tolerant. Islam is a religion of peace."

They'll be chanting this when everything has burned down around them, when everyone they know and love is dead, when they are the last white person left, clutching their knees, shivering, and rocking backwards and forwards on the floor.

…muslimsarepeacefulandtolerantpeoplemuslimsarepeacefulandtolerantpeoplemuslimsarepeacefulandtolerantpeoplemuslimsarepeacefulandtolerantpeoplemuslimsarepeacefulandtolerantpeople…

And they'll keep on repeating these words until a Muslim chops off their heads.

Remember folks; share your sensitive information with everyone you can, even strangers! It's the Hilldog way!

I sure fucking do

Dont forget the attacks in the north of france in 2014 that ended in belgium

The truck they should have used

Gotta Go Fasct

you cut slats in the back of the truck at the bottom, flip them out when you hit the gas. A few locking hinges would do the trick.You could also mount them underneath.

I'm not even trying either, so these mudshits must be pretty fucking retarded.

Yes, evil governments are very real. How many times in history did governments pull the people into wars for example? Imaginary terrorist enemies is a fall back for people too afraid to realize they're played by their own elites.

Who?

Let's be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing to do with terrorism.

You've just got to sort through the garbage to get info out of /k/. Check out the first link under "Welcome to /k/". It's a good basic weapons FAQ if you're clueless about guns.

jim

I can't watch the initial D anime because Takumi gets cucked in it by the girl Natsuki. She reminds me of the Australian girl that cucked me because I wasn't white. TJ, TO, QLD.

is that thing a fucking dog or a horse or what?

One of them is on the phone right now.

Islam is nice

Hillary saying only that she'd be interested in having an "intelligence surge".

Knows Raqqa is headquarters.
Says attacking Raqqa is not the right way to stop them.

good cosplay is so rare at cons. last one I was at I was there all fucking day and can only think of 10-15 good outfits, the rest was cheap ebay shit or very poorly done.

/blogpost

Film?

leave

Hillary is just babbling about dem programs

Trump is saying kill em all

"That is not the most effective way…." fails to give a better example.
-Shillary

Time to go back.

Death Race

very Islamophobic, delete this

my hero

Let me be clear:

Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

Make it into a meme.

Wow. I'm angry. I thought I'd become too jaded and tired to feel anything anymore, but right now, I've got a hot little fire inside me… and it's rising.

checked and kek'd

From what they've said, this seems to have been a delivery run of weapons turned allahu snackbar. Now we've got to wonder about if there were other trucks and how many actually made it to the destination they were originally planning on going to.

Kill yourselves.

These attacks are becoming so common they soon have to figure out an other term than "phobia" as the fear is really based on facts.

Very clear and sensible

Might as well shill this dead board.

>>>/ww3/

it won't
it will lead to purely deserved islamophobia and kebab removal

checked.

well to be fair most muslims nowadays don't actually represent islam.

PRAISE KEK

Nah, this is happening BECAUSE France is nice to their Muslims. Isn't this like the third French happening from the religion of peace?

Hopefully that's how the normies will be feeling now

I want to kill that fucking shitskin, I want to kill all of them.

should photoshop that picture to have trump holding wojak, and all the guys in balaclavas are pepes (or the opposite way around)

user…

Fuck off >>>/int/

10/10

kek

Praise Kek, we shall meme on superior levels now.

Nice.

(checked)

I really hope someone is keeping track of all of them.

There has been a number failed attacks as well, such as the Muslim with the AK-47 on a train that was stopped by American marines.

god dammit my sides hurt today

88/14

A response to the Twitter idiots using hashtags if anyone would like to post it there.

Meant for:

Real spooky.

Sorry, I just dropped in. Source on the perpetrator being a Muslim? They're covering it up apparently, so that's a good indicator.

better than drinking.

PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK

2 hours and already a Gengar? That person must have been grinding hard :^)

What confuses me is the fact if it was a bunch of snakbars doing a gun run why make a spectacle if you need to deliver this sort of shit. I want to say something went bad during the delivery and they snackbar'd. I don't know why else they would cause such a scene considering their job and what they were hauling.

I doubt they will. Maybe "xenophobia" or calls for affirmative action and reparations. I've been told by liberals in America that the reason Muslims attack us is they feel isolated, and the solution is to increase Muslim immigration so they can feel at home here.

At least 77 dead

Fix Engrish
Use clearer font

Such a shame r/cutefemalecorpses did not live to see this day.

Distraction from a chain of bigger deliveries?

In French also.

Maybe he was about to get caught and he needed that sweet sweet death that would grant him dem virgins.

edgy

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE
ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

____¶_
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|____||||||]
(@)@)***(@)(@)(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY

You guys feeling all right?

Race war soon

Well, I'm /comfy/ ish

where are these TrumpenQTs? My cucked states doesn't have any.

Add a space before the "!".

Arabs aren't very bright. It's possible they just saw a bunch of white people on the street and decided to run them over on the way to work.

There's no way it's not.

REMOVE KEBAB

Fin.

We should drop textbooks on them, not bombs.

MUSLIM MACK TRUCK OF MODERATION

77 more ghosts to bust.

PRAISE KEK

Ex-Frenchfag here

No one else is mentioning that Nice is notorious for being a Front National (Lepen's party) city. Commies and arabs would always talk about it like it's some sort of nazi stronghold.

What significance could this have?

Oh, yes.

That's my guess.

They all deserve to get killed.

twitter.com/SarahSoWitty/status/753740305837400064

Kill Muslims with textbooks.

Crooked Hillary live on CNN

playlivenewz.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

____¶_
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|____||||||]
(@)@)***(@)(@)(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY

(@)@)***(@)(@)(@)

yeah. lurked on all kinds of forums for years and blasted a lot of gats. I even shitposted nonstop on reddit for a few months when I took a break from cuckchan but too many /k/ommandos don't know what they're talking about and I sperg out too hard about funz.
maybe I'll give it a shot.

thanks for the advice, but my experience is the problem. I'm an infantry combat vet. my guns, current ammo, and optics are worth more than my first couple cars combined. not even going to mention soft gear I rage real hard at retarded shit I see anons trying to give as legit advice. like I said, I might try.

If dubs, this slingshots Front National to the presidency.

Then they want the backlash.

#FightForWesternCivilization

Looks like they didnt have a Nice time…

I'm so sorry we live in a World that gets hashtags and handwringing then it really needs crusades and death camps.

Trump is postponing his VP announcement because of this.

MSM:
Post pic of the truck driver.

Pourquoi nous as-tu abandonné, user ? Tu seras toujours Français.

It just means they were asking for it, user. You can't blame the poor oppressed Muslims for reacting to provocation. If anything, the city owes them an apology.

HEYO SCHLOMO!

Is she gonna use this tragedy to lecture the French on checking their privilege?

Nah, they deserve to be wife'd up and forced to pop out babies unless they're coal burners, then they can be executed

I agree with him, best way to get all those things is to shoot sand niggers in the face.

We already know newfriend.

I love how the Finnish lying media calls this still a "serious accident". A motherfucking accident.

Good luck with that.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics

PRAISE KEK

I had that game way back in the day.

To think Kek watched over me so long ago.

You've gotta go back Carlos.

twitter.com/Miitomoan/status/753757942457987072

That works well for us. It will strike fear into the hearts of those French Champagne Socialists who think they are safe because they live in White neighborhoods.

fml I needed the extra second. I'm no Holla Forums

I-Is that Kek?

twitter.com/DenaldJTrumpJr/status/753755766880817152
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

rolling for this this election is the frog fags last chance

Deus vult?

I mean…

That's definitely a jewess, but I'm sure white women would say the same shit or agree with it, especially considering all those likes/retweets.

FAKE PARODY ACCOUNT YOU FAGGOT

HANG HER HANG HER HANG HER

Now I feel bad considering that's the most likely case. Throw in a few leftover guns and hand grenades and promise some snakbars their virgins if they ramadah inn right into the crowd while a much bigger shipment sneaks by while the cops are looking for the absolute madman.

For what possible purpose?

No I'm seriously playing devils advocate here..

The 'act' they're putting on is making whites hate blacks and muslims. Has some great right wing conspiracy hijacked multiculturalism to show how much it will suck before we become a minority in our homelands?

A simple terrorist attack wouldn't be enough. People might simply think that Muslims are crazy and that they need to close borders and deport kebabs. But you don't want that, no no no…

You have to terrorize AND make sure people understand he wasn't alone; there's an organization behind all that.

Then, instead of simply deporting kebabs, you have to go fight the root of this organization. Send troops on the ground and remove this evil group.

That this happens to be in territories near our (((greatest ally))) is pure coincidence fellow goy.

Let me ask, is there ever a time when its not a psyop?

Is this picture real? Any sources? Some people say it's a doll.

i.sli.mg/47bpnG.jpg

Can't help thinking if that's the case, that means they were transporting a WMD and need a strong bait to distract the authorities. The haul is a way of making the authorities think they stopped something bigger.

thehighroad.org/
sigforum.com/

Is France lost?
Any froganons wanna pipe in?
Status report

How much can we mash up in this?

Has he STILL not been identified? Do they think they can hide that he was a mudslime forever?

Oh god dammit.

Hillary on CNN:

In response to a question of who we are at war with.

I really hate the meme that attacks which go against the multikult narrative are just sad and incomprehensible. Luckily most of these dumb cattle will change sides if we get in power and make the goybox tell them about the truth.

Ah, if you're that advanced then /k/ would be wasting your time. Thought you might be new to firearms in which case their FAQ is good. Otherwise it's like the other user said, it's mostly low info shitposting.

Do French eat rice? Just wondering.

gill gebad XDD

Nope fam, it was made by a Holla Forumsack. He even asked for suggestions in the board some days ago.

kek

My inability to read contributed to your quads. You're welcome.

Of course there's a doll, but people are assuming that the body inside of the black bag is a child.

(checked)
How much of a cuck do you have to be that your own dog doesn't respect you?

HILLARY CONFIRMED WWIII

it's a doll, but obviously the deceased person next to it is likely a kid

it needs Dicaprio walking with that autist smile

Even the dog pities the cuck.

(checked)
Even animals know that their offspring is supposed to look like them

CONFIRMED THE DOG KNOWS

Sauce?

If France does not expel every muslim in the country, they are cucks. How many attacks would it take?

what a cuck.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

I know Sam Hyde is hiding in this image somewhere

Dogs are red pilled and pro-white.

Not lost if happening happens very soon.
However with the looming EU gun ban we'd get shafted hard and it would definitely be harder to do anything.
We need to get the gov't out of their hinges to do anything worthwhile.

Letting Holla Forumstards make "gomedy :DDD" about white people being murdered by sandniggers is doing a serious number on Holla Forums's IQ today.

SO YOU WOULD TAKE THEM. THANKS FOR ADMITTING IT.

pas vraiment, je ne suis pas latin de sang ni de culture
meme si le sud-ouest est toujours proche a mon coeur ;_;

you joke but this is legit how arabs talk about this shit

The real champagne socialists live around the presidential palace and the ministries, so that they can be in the green zone when shtf

France has been lost since the 80s, it's corrupted on every level and only survives with massive injections of international investments and the "luxury market", which artificially inflates their dismal worker productivity stats.

Besides the doll there's a body.
pictures.reuters.com/archive/FRANCE-CRASH--LR1EC7E1R5QMV.html
pictures.reuters.com/archive/FRANCE-CRASH--LR1EC7E1REYMZ.html

To determine which dead baby looks better on the nightly news, ask yourself this: which one will elicit more sympathy for your favorite Nation-breaking cause.

this is the meaning of war

CNN just now

have this for being friendly. it needs like a quarter second trimmed off and I'm clueless with video editing.

If we ever get to power, we need a good old Stalin-like purge.Let's not make the same mistakes.

(checked)
Why did he take the pic though?
Why not just dump her?

THROW THE NIGLET IN THE OCEAN
TOSS THE NIGLET IN THE SEA
OVERCOME BY SUCH EMOTION
I KNOW THE WAY THAT IT SHOULD BE

Can we get #BANASSAULTTRUCKS trending?

For the children

French deserve to die.

FUCK NORMIES.
FUCK SJWS.
FUCK MUSLIM LOVERS.
FUCK MUSLIM.
FUCK ISLAM.
FULL ALL THE APPEASEMENT BULLSHIT.

VIVE LA FRANCE!!!

I can't even watch this shit anymore. So angry and sad.

Any news about the ethnicity of the terrorist? The longer they delay announcing it, the higher the probability of him being a Muslim.

That juxtaposition is eerie.

War is here.

Depends on which white country will fall into a civil war first. It'll likely spill over to other white countries then.

but true

Why wouldn't he at least unload the truck of the grenades/guns that were allegedly on board? Wouldn't he want to distribute them to other mudslimes before dying?

how about ban all movement ?

I think you mean hitler-like purge goy don't you remember the 6^10^10^10^10^10^10^10 innocent chosen gassed?

#FRANXIT

Is it still Double XP Month (Ramadan) ?

Don't you mean Carmageddon: Too Fast Too French?

Hah, the problem is they think they do and that's exactly the same as being it as far as religion is concerned.

Muslims and Americans deserve to die.

True. But one died from a human smuggling family business . And one was killed on purpose.

it's a grimace

Come on Anons! You know what to do!

twibbon.com/Support/anti-islamic-terror

cuck quads confirm

lmao fighting to keep to corrupt in power
kill self, post results

I don't think you understand. That's 90% of people, and they're the same people who will follow whichever way the propaganda happens to be going. They're as useful as they are enraging.

Ban Assault Lorries.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Same case as weapons found by Greek customs office. They found one container, the question is - how many did they miss?

Finished 5th of July I think.

I really hope this guy was a refugee.

Christians and SJWs deserve to die.

GODLIKE
Praise Kek

This fucking cuck on CNN holy shit

The same guy just said "the rise of fascism" in Europe is contributing to these types of attacks.

He referenced groups like the FN.

Germans and Fascists deserve to die.

Why? Are they out of firewood?

I like Alex's qt3.14s.

Christians in France?

Just posted this to twitter after I made it and I've already got an english cuck crying about 'muh peacful religion' in the replies.

"How To Get Revenge." Classic video.

Because they were intentional for the authorities to find. This attack could be bait to distract the authorities while another shipment is on the move.

Faggots deserve to be filtered.

The thing is, if they legitimately said "We're being invaded by a horde of rapists and murderers, and we need to get our women and children the fuck out of here for a bit", I might be ok with it.

The problem is that they're mudslimes, and they're not the kind of people that would care for their women and children like that, so I would never burden myself like that for their sake. It's an interesting self-defeating paradox they have going for themselves.

Based labrador and digits confirm cuckold Clinton.

knew it

Jews deserve to die.

It must happen now.

And now he blamed "european fascism" for this attack

Jesus christ

Wew lad, are you lost?

Sarin gas attack form the religion of peace in 3…2….1….

exactly

Anti-Christian!

(checked)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bergen

twitter.com/peterbergencnn

I'm disappointed in the lack of carmageddon references

"You know what to do"

These fucking brainwashed cucks will welcome death into their house just to prove that they are the biggest cuck then when they get killed by it they will blame us for not welcoming death into our houses, I just cant believe these people are this fucking stupid, I'm looking right at it and I still cant believe it

cucks, the lot of them

Jonestein emergency live stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWij8WyisE4

Any good jokes about this one yet?

I thought the "shots for everyone" one from Orlando was pretty good

NO MORE IMMIGRATION

NO MORE TOLERANCE

NO MORE

twitter.com/voxday/status/753754219388276736

mfw I'm a chemist and could easily remove all kebab from Calais but too much of a faggot to do it.

exactly

fuck off

That image is almost too appropriate

Nigglets are fucking hideous, mang.

guy on fox says something about some muslim magazine publishing article on how to use truck to kill enemies of allah.

you've talked about it online by posting here, so you won't get away with it even if you do

I mean like the University students and Baby boomers who are in the upper-middle class.

Can you explain this pixel thing why do some people post their picture with a little pixel?

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Yeah. He's right though. They could have prevented this

Homosexual pig-fucker filtered
Choke on a bag of Jew foreskins, faggot.

No true Muslim fallacy YET AGAIN

MUSLIM FROM TUNISIA

Lad where are you?

at least his teeth are white

See: and response.

the official speaker of ISIS called to crash into them with your car if you don't have the gun power.

It was a joke, calm down, chum.

POST PROOF OR GET CANCER!!!!!!!!

I don't think he's a member of the tribe.

This

The majority of people are inherently conformist, civilization just wouldn't be possible if that wasn't the case. The average white person isn't our enemy. It's the (((((people))))) responsible for filling their heads with anti-western self-destructive garbage who are the enemy.

Were nationalist governments to take power the people would soon come around.

Lurk more newfag.
le ebin duplicate image detector can be rused by posting 2 images at once

Nope, nous sommes de la même race que les allemands.
Par contre pour la culture, oui.

Je ne peux que te comprendre, user…

Gets around the duplicate image filter.

Sauce!!!

sputniknews.com/europe/20160715/1042999633/nice-truck-driver-tunisia.html?utm_source=https://t.co/iX3K8TZFQr&utm_medium=short_url&utm_content=bFrC&utm_campaign=URL_shortening

Crashing this Van…..

My first meme

I am doing my part.

ARE YOU DOING YOURS?

fucking KEK

CONFIRMED SARACEN

I still like that kitty.

Warning for Berlin according to Flynn on FOX

I hope the ones they died where leftist scum

Même dans le midi ?

I'm surprised Hollande's investment in haircuts didn't prevent this

I like

They fall in line with whoever pays the bills or presents them with consequences, they're pushovers. They only say that multiculturalism is good because local arabs will hit them if they don't.

CULPRIT IS A SARACEN

It wasn't so much that they were escaping the first, but rather that they accepted the first as the cost of enabling the second. I don't know how to most effectively phrase that for propaganda though.

What?

Quads.

Cuck has the fakest smile evar.

A frog user said earlier itt that Nice is a bastion for the NF party.

I agree, and the same normalfags will say that this was OUR fault.

yes just heard that!

Flynn is on Fox now. Hint?

youtube.com/watch?v=uAjuEGoWCWk
file already exists

Can we get one with a better worded version of "if you support mass immigration you are responsible for killing this child"?

Men can only be walked on for so long.

#stopplayingnice

GET IT TRENDING
Also use #prayfornice
I'm doing my part. Don't be that guy who just wishes it happens. Come on Holla Forums, tap into that sweet meme magic!

It felt to me like a M1-A1 Abrams— and sounded like an IFV.

One day after 73 people were killed in the Nice roadkilling, I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower of commercial assault-style trucks and, hopefully, explain their appeal to truck lovers.

But mostly, I was just terrified.

I’ve driven automobiles before, but never something like an assault truck. Push lightly on the throttle and the resulting explosion of torque is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

The recoil bruised my lower back, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The traffic signs disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of exhaust and old upholstery made me sick. The horn — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after shifting the gears just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

Even with a governor, it is very simple to hit 50 miles per hour before you even know what has happened. If illegally modified to remove the top speed restriction, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your bumper.

All it takes is the will to do it.

Seventy three people can be gone in 60 seconds.

Dont forget to get your anti islam overlays to show your support on your favorite social media sites!!

I saw it, cucked Bill went easy on her.

Spread the word, the guy was a Saracen.

#CoiffeurGate

#TruckControlNow

Meme it.

So the crisis actors were paid to die?

Might as well just feed them to pigs for all the use they are.

Christ. That's going to look even fucking worse to the french public by tomorrow.

Why can't fucks like (((Peter Bergen))) get iced in terrorist attacks?? Fuck I hate this asshole.

Oui, là, c'est sur que c'est mixer avec du latin, surtout le pays-basque.

Might be a Nice guy originally from Tunisia.
nicematin.com/faits-divers/info-nice-matin-un-nicois-dorigine-tunisienne-au-volant-du-camion-64855

twitter.com/Nice_Matin/status/753756648976576516

clever

TUNISIAN. THE CULPRIT IS TUNISIAN.

CNN is reporting a number of 80 killed now.

Angry Norwegian man's record BTFO.

What's the going rate for having your organs crushed right out of your asshole?

we need to ban Assault Trucks & Automatic Transmissions

Well played.

He should have used an assault truck

Yes goy.

There is no such thing as terror it's all illumernati lizards.

Trucks are not guns. That has to cost some points.

Single man vs group of 3, Brevik's record still stands

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Alex jonsstein's channel
Not sure if confirmed but see

top jej

They are insane. They are beyond help. Hopefully they will end as the cannon fodder they deserve to be.

NO MORE DEAD CHILDREN

Damn, the guy on the fox stream is fucking great.

Someone islamify this

Police say "French" Tunisian's ID found in the lorry.

Toppest of keks m8.

Got a link?

OC incoming

Is there a new thread yet? We are over 600 already.

so he is one of my people.

lmao, can't wait to slaughter leftist do-gooders when shit gets bad enough

Why are people talking of war?

The enemy is within the gates. Waging another war in the middle east won't fix this problem.

still got 150 posts left in this fam

I was just waiting for it

I still have hopes for a mass cuckfrog uprising.

Don't disappoint me

"I came in like a wrecking ball"

I just like to be prepared

(witnessed)

Were there heat seaking passports?

Your trips have shown me the truth.

America was a testbed for the jewish agenda.

By getting people used to hearing "American" referring to non-whites and whites alike they acclimated people and began using "French" to refer to French citizens and not ethnic French.

Make it stop.

I've seen two kids I grew up with get entangled with muslims, they both became druggies and antifa-signalers who eventually got beaten up by their "friends" over a dismally small amount of money.
They're still commies. They retreated from the problem instead of fixing it.

The old stereotype of the French being mostly pussies is sadly true, any french man capable of standing up to the multikult is imprisoned in the police/crs/military, which are profoundly cucked and ordered to stand down from minor violent confrontations at every turn.

I can't even be mad any longer. The west is so cucked beyond belief that any harm can only be applauded

Mudslimes are honestly making me scared to be in Europe.

Jews literally believe that they are hated because "muh anti-semitism" not because they are killing us with their idiotic ideas.
Either the most useful idiots or the most evil.

How are those people victims?

God fuck they really are enraging though.

What cunt tree are you in?

can you fuckers be any more hypocritical?

you anglo shitters have been indirectly supporting the bombing of innocents in the middle east for over 10 years now, all to comply with the tantrum of the jews, and now you post a picture of one dead little girl, like, boo fucking hoo faggots, deal with it, you've been supporting war and fueling the flames for a decade and a half, and i'm only counting since 9/11, could have been more.

how many thousands of innocent little girls do you think the US, the EU, and Israel killed during the bombings of (((ISIS))) that oh-so-casually happened to be located in public schools, hospitals, and residential areas?

you fucking deserve it, yes, YOU, the father and mother of each dead european and north american child, why didn't you oppose to hollande sending boats to the middle east? why didn't you oppose to the creation of israel through illegal occupation of palestine? why didn't you oppose to the search of WMDs in the middle east that had no evidence? why did you let your culture be controlled by jews? all of you who are adults in this day and age share a bit of the blame for every dead child today, don't try to scapegoat it by blaming the muslims, you've been supporting their genocide for decades now.

Then quit being all cucky and REMOVE KEBAB already.

We need more Whites in America. You're more than welcome to come here. The Midwest is breddy nice, Unlike Nice

Officials are saying the model of the vehicle is the AR-15 Assault Truck. Can anyone confirm? We need to ban this shit!

BOMB TUNISIA? WE NEED THAT 11% OIL! COME ON GUYS, WAR ON TUNISIANS.

#TruckControlNow

Muslims aren't people.

Their lives have no value thus their bombing is completely justified.

Fuck off sandnigger

Their reactions to the events are more disheartening than the actual events.

Here's a solution
Kill all of them
Kikes
Muslims
Niggers

ALL OF THEM

There are innocent mudslime invaders? First I have heard of it.

Common sense truck control now!

You seem rustled

you shouldn't be scared, things will keep going until some event will escalate things out of control

once that happens the police and security organs will have a very hard time controlling everything, they can't even control crime and terror now

… and once that happens, well, you can pretty much do whatever you like to the groups that let all this shit happen

there will be no one stop you part from your enemies

wont happen the MSM will downplay it hardcore

The UK was the controlled test bed, the US was a test to see how well it can propagate.

get out of here judas.

send the nigs and spics over to rip out their copper wire supply

BAN THEM NOW
FOR THE CHILDREN

Iron age people shouldn't have modern technology.

There's no such thing as an innocent Muslim.

All 1.6 billion Muslims in the world deserve death yesterday.

Oh shit. Don't let the US Marines know. They have some scores to settle.

Dubs that don't understand that is the war against sandnigger and leftists in European soil

Kill Jews
Kill muslims
Kill cucks
Kill EVERY FUCKING NONWHITE FUCKER

Here in America we really aren't better off with the hoards of silverbacks wrecking our cities.

Let's play a game by finding what specific passage or text from the Koran justifies each attack and then posting to social media.

Filtered. You're welcome for everything, non-anglo shitter.

contrary to recent (((msm))) publishings we do infact want them all dead.

Its not a joke. Its not for ironic laffs. They are all shit and every moment they are allowed to live is to our detriment.

Darwinian selection reveals those who don't deserve life. Those who cannot self preserve or be of use to their tribe deserve to be killed by outsiders.

We don't want their weakness infecting us.

Any one know why the Eifel tower was up in smoke yet?

(hail satan)
to be honest I don't give a fuck about moslems as long as none of them are in my Europa.

OH WHAT A SURPRISE.

ANOTHER GUY ON CNN JUST SAID THAT RISING NATIONALISM IN EUROPE IS A DIRECT CAUSE OF THIS ATTACK.

fireworks

But Satan what about the ethnic Persians?

Can we spare them if we convince them to give up Islam?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

(((fireworks)))

Didn't some French intelligence expert warn just the other day another terror attack would spark a civil war in France?

This is the first time I've actually felt sincere extreme anger towards all muslims. Thanks a lot Holla Forums

Must brainwash amerikikes to liberate nazi Europe, right?

and?

(((fireworks)))

pure cohencidence goy trust me

Potatoland.
There aren't many mudslimes here, but Merkel will change that soon.

Gun laws are rather strict here, the most dangerous thing I could get is probably a pump-action shotgun, and even that would require some effort in obtaining.

At least niggers don't go on bombings and mass shootings like sandniggers do.

Yes (((you))) piece of shit the conquest of Europe in the middle east and the crusades was because of American Imperialism.

Read some history you faggot

Speaking as a white Holla Forums regular, I don't care too much about the girl. It's more about counter-acting the media for the dead Syrian boy and shaming pro-immigrant western whites.

How are those people victims?

They're not injured.

No

Imagine how that 1% feels in a 99% Muslim population.

those are holograms

good question

this

It might have been a "suggestion" to the public rather than a prediction

Ireland or Latvia?

DUBS DECIDES THE LOCATION OF THE NEXT TERROR ATTACK

Spread it

Check out this ultracuck

Im glad theyre gone.

Yes. Hopefully your dubs helps it to happen.

You haven't been here for very long if you're just now feeling this, but whatever. Better now than before you personally feel the cultural enrichment!

archive.is/ddKZN
Patrick Calvar, chief of the Directorate General of Internal Security, told members of the French parliamentary commission: "We are on the brink of civil war."
He said that the situation in France is on such a knife edge that it could just take one more major Islamist terror attack to lead to a huge right-wing backlash.
Speaking to the leading French newspaper, Le Figaro, Mr Calvar said: "This confrontation I think it will take place.
"Even another one or two attacks and it will happen. It therefore behooves us to anticipate and block all these groups."

STAND UP AND FIGHT, user

THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL WE MAKE THEM

Berlin

The former.

Whites = People
Non-whites = Not People

IT'S THAT EASY (1)!

ROLLING FOR BERLIN

Forgot to tell you that your kind invaded palestine in 638 from the Bizantines

IT WAS NEVER YOUR LAND

Obama has now gone on record saying it's easier for kids to get access to a truck than it is to get access to a book! Terrible! Just terrible state of affairs! Ban the AR-15 Assault Truck!

this is really wrong.There are at least 20% atheists here

Berlin.

Were you expecting anything else from them? Gotta push the anti-Nationalism agenda on all issues to prevent more Brexit situations now. In all seriousness, This incident should be a sign for France to go with their own form of Brexit more than anything.

What about Asians?

that's why the car hit them

because they smell bad

Nice

no pun intended

Something that always confused me:
How the fuck did the vandals get from Germany to the Maghreb?

yankee stadium

Flint, MI

REROLLING FOR LONDON

Stockholm

Is this good or bad for Trump? Have we already reached the point where more attacks don't make his chances higher yet?

Fourth attempt at Berlin. C'mon Kek, don't fail me now.

winrar

KEK WILLS IT

I'm more of a Red Sox fan anyway.

wew

WEW

Hamburg.

OH SHIT

The poor dog knows it's doomed as soon as the sprog is able to move under it's own power.

never change

And Paris too

Hopefully wherever Hillary is at the time.

Does 66 beat 55? Or is it first come, first serve?

Will it be both?

Yes. We'll see if he was right. I think the French need a few more attacks before they start removing kebab though. The cucking runs deep.

Oh shit! Fourth reich is imminent

im crying

Rolling for London

All the mudslimes can die for all I care, that includes kikes too.

FOR KEK SO LOVED THE EARTH, HE BOMBED YANKEE STADIUM

They're like bugs, okay if you remember to hose them with Raid when they start encroaching on your territory.

If I knew someone was thinking about planning to kill me, I wouldn't negotiate with him. I would kill/neutralize him first.

Mexican Americans are good people, they actually work their ass off despite adversity unlike most blacks who want everything handed to them.

holy shit, source?

No, they're under a spell, asleep. Whites are typically slow to wake. It's your job to wake them up. then the wrath of hades will come down upon the world like a fucking tornado

Memphis

Tacoland, come on we need some Spic/Muzzie shitfight.

It is now my moral imperative to fight against islam.

miss me?