Muslim migrant in Sweden arrested for rape, doesn't understand what the big deal is

Muslim migrant in Sweden arrested for rape, doesn't understand what the big deal is. - youtube.com/watch?v=RYMrB9zkIUs&index=13&list=PLaE1-LMks3qq7t0hqkMt5QzOkV1vHnkP7

Other urls found in this thread:

truthrevolt.org/commentary/lefts-embrace-islamic-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because it is no big deal under sharia
except for the raped woman who gets stoned

Those people dont comprenhend they come from country where war and famine is on daily basis. Violonce is only thing they know. Something like rape in their country is just frowned upon actually women in their countries dont mind it at all becasue it means the man who raped them must marry them. Im not mad at him he just wanted to have sex with girl he gave her orgasm as he described. Actually the victim here is this little shitskin he didnt knew how pussified western world is and that something like rape is serious crime. Sweden is so weak even manlet shitskin with noodle arms can rape girl but it's not his fault. Props to him he was honest about him his honsety actually made me hate that whore which he raped. Fuck sweden and thier cuck country. Let it burn.

i don't know what genre of human filth you are, user, but because of that vile post in which you side with a sandnigger rapist against a swedish grill, i'd applaud if you were yourself dragged off and raped in the ass by ten of them. you disgust me.

The punishment is death.
The punishment is also death.

Kill the shitskin and kill the Swede too. The Swede has demonstrated time and time again that his a traitor and pathological altruist. The destruction of his nation is a fitting punishment.

a traitor to what? what is pathological altruism? why destroy sweden? oh, i know: you're just talking shit because you're jelly of all that money and sex and freedom they get in scandinavia compared to your miserable little existence in a decrepit american suburb overrun by niggers.

Why would anyone be jelly of constant rapes and knife attacks on a weekly basis.Stupid eurotrash has had his brain jacked up by multicultarism. Enjoy sharia law :)

They're getting a lot of sex, all right.

you need a reliable source of information on life in europe. it's not at all how you imagine. violence levels are far, far lower than in america. there is no sharia law in europe. the state and religion are constitutionally seperated in most countries and the law is laic.
the rape statistics you cite are worthless because what constitutes a reportable rape in sweden would not even be recorded as a crime in america. look at assange. he's accused of raping a girl who fucked him vountarily all night but shouted rape because he put the tip in again when she fell asleep. in most countries, the cops would laugh at such a rape accusation, not in sweden.

There are plenty of reliable sources of information that provide concrete evidence of europes takeover, even though your trash tier governments attempt to hide it and pretend its a right wing conspiracy. Just cause you cant admit it to yourself doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are plenty of noted attacks in europe, videos of migrants calling for sharia and destroying once beautiful cities, and further proof of the islamication of europe. Now bugger off before i send in a false report of hate speech to your government about you and get you jailed for a month while you take your multicultural indoctrination class.

A lot of "feminism" has come into the country since 2000.

fullbordade våldtäkter = completed rape

takeover by whom? i've spent the past few decades in europe and so far as i can see, proselytising muslims are nowhere near the seats of power. the vast majority of immigrants' children, muslim or not, adopt the local culture and mores and regard their god-grovelling parents as poor oldfolk who know no better.
the desire to fuck bitches, drive a mercedes and drink beer like everyone else soon outweighs any vestigial attachment they may have to middle eastern culture.
europe is so much stronger and better than the muslim world that people walk, yes walk from afghanistan to get a taste of our goodlife. we fear nobody and nothing except our own bungling political class being dragged into yet more reckless adventures by the burger eating warmongers over the atlantic.
we are rich with thousands of years of glorious history, a strong common identity and shared values of freedom and tolerance. we are 500 million strong and our pocketbooks are bulging. the radical islamist losers with 30 yr old aks and broken sandals don't worry us in the slightest.

sweden yes thread?

I cant keep up with all this cultural enrichment

Neither freedom nor tolerance are historical European values. The idea of tolerance originally only meant "we won't remain in a state of permanent war against Christians of a different denomination" and before that was established at the Treary of Westphalia, there were 30 years of slaughter which left large swathes of Germany depopulated.

Before that, there was the 100 Years' War, the Napoleonic Wars, the Crimean War, WW1 & 2, the War of the Quadruple Alliance, the War of the Spanish Succession, the War of the League of Cambray, the Ottoman Wars, the Partitions of Poland, a long series of Russo-Swedish wars, the conquest of Siberia, the Albigensian Crusades, the Reconquista. Peasants were routinely terrorized by their lords, had their crops trampled just before harvest, were cut down when they rebelled, and often didn't have the right move elsewhere. The same nobles slaughtered their own crossbowmen at Agincourt when they couldn't wait for the slaughter to begin. Crusaders in the Holy Land ate the dead during winter - horses and people alike.

You've been taught a revisionist history that was invented in the 1950s by the Pan-Europeans who founded the EU and which claimed that Europeans had been weed-smoking peaceniks, when in reality, Europe has been one of the most violent places on Earth.

how is this pertinent to today? i won't dispute your point, although modern concepts of individual freedom are based on 18th century european thought.
europe was the most violent place on earth for centuries but has moved on from that past. peace has prevailed for the past 70 years on the continent, more or less. the idea of an european war of agression is anathema to all nations and all peoples. i've never met an european who thinks war is even remotely likely.
times change and you need to move on from your view of europe as a nest of squabbling nation states. we have shared values, yes, and shared goals too. my neighbors strength is my own. that's what you can't understand as an american. on the old continent we don't view the world as a battlefield. we understand that wars are for fools and madmen.

Peace had prevailed for a century before the slaughterhouse of WWI came around.

But I take your point: in the foreseeable future, there likely won't be a war between European states - but that does not mean that there won't be any wars involving European states. We have Muslims, Africans, and Arabs in our major cities and a wave of crime and terrorism is the result. The idea that these issues will be peacefully resolved is just a pipe-dream of Leftists who still believe in a universal human community; both Muslims themselves nor right-wing Europeans believe that the current, escalating tension will come to a violent resolution, one way or another.

A big fucking war is coming, and it'll encompass both Europe and America. Peace was only maintained because the West forced its ideology on the rest of the world and because it was internally stable. Now it's grasp on the world is slipping and it's becoming more and more unstable. Trump and the right-wing populists in Hungary and Poland are only the beginning. The EU might conceivably fall apart this year, thanks to Merkel's blunder. Le Pen and the FPÖ might win in France and Austria. After Trump, somebody even more radical might follow. Huge changes are coming.

The Left-wing, middle-class, Erasmus-using, cosmopolitan segment of the European population doesn't view the world as a battlefield, you mean. While foreign adventurism isn't popular in Europe, the idea of gunning people the fuck down at the border will be hugely popular in years to come.

I'm European.

a non retarded european

fag sweden deserve rape they love it

who would we be fighting, exactly? if it's not amongst ourselves, then who will be the enemy? none comes to mind because none would risk such folly as to attack europe and nato in conventional war. the french alone have more nukes than china and the uk 3 tier1 subs at sea at all times. attacking that could prove painful.
so your only legitimate fear would be from an enemy within and you cite islam as an example. statistically, a european is more likely to be killed with a sex toy than by an islamic terrorist and whenever one rears its head, it gets shot, quickly and efficiently. there may be 15000 potential terrorists in europe out of a population of 500 million. your fears are groundless, user. you just want to watch the world to burn from the safety of your basement.

religion of peace, goyim

brump

mods suck bump

uum

The Left's Embrace of Islamic Rape

truthrevolt.org/commentary/lefts-embrace-islamic-rape

gzuk

gk

fgfgjfz

Terrorism isn't the only problem with Islam, it's just the tip of the spear.

There is a larger population of violent criminals (the other user is spamming stories about them) that is already victimizing the native population. Even larger than that group are Muslims who view their host countries and their populations with hostility and who'd turn against them if shit hit the fan. As long as the gibs flow, this large group can be kept largely peaceful, but as soon as that gravy train ends, they will turn against us.

Lastly, there's there are the millions in the "grey zone", as Abu Bakr Naji called it. They don't necessarily want to die in Jihad, but they don't feel any allegiance to Europe either. As relations between Europeans and Muslims continue to turn sour (and they will), these people will be forced to make a choice between us or them. Most will choose their kin over us.

The goal of ISIS and Al-Qaeda was never to defeat us by conventional means; they want to force a reaction from us which, in turn, will radicalize the large Muslim population here. Of course, I want that tension to escalate too, but only because I believe a civil war to be inevitable and time not to be on our side. It's better to deal with the foreigners sooner rather than later… but make no mistake: our conflict with Islam WILL continue and it WILL get worse. It's a vain hope that people who'll always be visible foreign and who have an uncompromising ideology will just assimilate and become secular, effete faggots like the European elites.

That'd have to be a >100 megaton device in the middle of New York City and it'd have to kill 1/6 of the US population… quite a feat considering that such a bomb has never been built. But I don't expect liberals to know anything about weapons.

Still… if it happened, I'd hope we'd solve the MQ once and for all.

sdfgdfgbtt

zukzukggg

Mhmm

You are seeing the "non violent" invasion of western nations. As the Muslim population increases, there are more mosques built. It won't be long before the call to prayer could be heard every where in western Europe.

I know statistically mudslim invaders rape like it's going out of fashion but pointing to any one case is fucking retarded as we all know a significant number of reported "rapes" are fiction.

actually the pool shitting is pretty funny,aint even mad.

Quit with your higher than thou bullshit, your countries sent troops to Iraq and Afghanistan too.

Seriously, its this passive bullshit that is the reason this entire fucking situation is going on right now. Refusal to act because anything you say or do will be considered aggression, which goes against your pathetic, irrational morals that will not prevent reality from killing, raping, and destroying you.

What Europe needs is what made it powerful to begin with, War. Abandon your useless and laughable code of peace, love, and harmony and start acting like the fucking ape you are that gives a shit about self preservation.

this attitude is why america is such an awful country to live in or near. unless you have a gun pointed at your neighbor, you feel inadequate. fuck off. you have nothing to teach europe and a lot to learn. now hop back into your gun safe and blow a 12 gauge.