NICE FRANCE ATTACKS IMPLICATIONS THREAD

I think it is important for us to talk about the implications the Nice attack will have on France, Europe, and the world.

archive.is/pglvm

I saw the article above just a few days ago when it was posted here. I think we all knew that the house of cards that is the EU would collapse soon under its own weight. Thanks to millions of invading shitskins, and the government willingly destroying their own nations with kike policies, we have a huge crisis on our hands.

So lets discuss what today's events will mean. Will France fall into civil war? Will France and other nations renew their push for leaving the EU? What does this mean for Brexit since we know they're talking their sweet ass time. How will Trump respond to this? There's so much to talk about with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R2cq5
stormfront.org/forum/t1030000/
archive.is/uMpm0
archive.org/details/AldousHuxley--TheUltimateRevolution--ABlueprintToEnslaveTheMasses
archive.is/jMWnh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memetically, all the anti-gun arguments are now DOA for at least a few months.

Every time somebody suggests gun control because of terrorism, sensible people all across the country will respond with snark about Truck Control. It will be effective, since it is obviously correct. The anti-gun movement won't be making any progress any time soon.

I think we should meme the Great Crusade.

If the population was armed it would be so much harder to pull of a mass attack. Not only that, but it would also scare away a lot of people from doing something like this since they could get off'd right as they start an attack

It's getting harder to justify gun control. Hopefully Trump mentions French gun laws. I think he already has when the Paris attack happened

Yeah he did. He said if just one person had of been armed they could have saved alot of people.

It won't fucking happen. There will be no war. There will only be the desensitized slouching onward. Life, full of work and myopic concern (immediate family, personal ambition, material goods) will go on. Yes, it'll be peppered with more and more attacks, but the politicians will continue to invite them in. Nothing will change because we have too much to lose.

Everyone is too atheist for this to work.

If you see how First Crusade started, it was a gigantic avalanche of two massive faith waves against each other.

He did.

In response to the Paris nightclub shooting, the liberal line is to blame Eastern Europe for the failure of Frances gun control.

But 70+ dead with a TRUCK? Even perfect gun control wouldn't stop that. The only way to stop Muslim terrorism is Muslim control.

I don't know if you've thought that through mate.
The more we have to lose the greater the response. The problem stems for the people having a quiet voice and even legal repercussions of our opinions and words. Major events like this move beyond words, they can't silence our voice because this isn't a voice at all now.
War is entirely justified and no one needs to say it. And we will choose war, after all, it's like you said, we have too much to lose.

It was guided by faith only because the Church was the central directing body. People still wanted to save their land.
You don't need religion to want to save your land. We only need a leader.

Burger here, if RWDS then the narrative i'll become evil whitey killing muh minority and we'll see a more intensified chimpouts from #BLM and Jew agitators.
If Muslim then I think the blm narrative is dead in its tracks, everyone will focus their attention on Europe.

Bastille day and Republicanism represents everything wrong with the west. They're out celebrating the original cancer when they died. The Republicans would be proud of the massacre.

It's great symbolism.

At this point, I have to wonder if we all have not been taken for fools. Perhaps they saw the end of their system coming and decided to construct it themselves, in such a way that they could easily take control of the chaos afterward.

After all…

is this a prime example of kikes being fucking blind retards or am I missing some subtlety here

With ISIS and BLM funded by kikes I think it is safe to say that you're right. All this chaos has been perpetrated by kikes, and with the looming economic bubble bursting they might want to have an excuse for martial law and a police state as an extreme measure of maintaining control

We have to spread awareness. The time to break free from kike control is running out

it is about controlling both sides of the fight. If you have no dog in the fight, you win the bet.

if you life in the EU now would be about your last chance to start prepping
this pressure cooker looks like she could blow any moment now

anyone with even minimal counting ability could see it coming that with the retirement of the babyboomers all the EU nations social security would go bankrupt and i have said repeately here
have social promise break down in a homogeneous society, the plebs will roast the elite over the smoldering ruins of their former palaces
but add in vibrant diversity and the proxy enemy will take the fall

Each of us individually have too much to lose. If we stick out neck out we lose our job our family our everything. If we just go along with everything, it's business as usual. Countries and peoples don't die in a generation. We are giving up the future in order to preserve our individual share of the present. And it's easy to just go along to get along.

You selfish little cunt. You're a fucking coward.

Here's another implication.

The 28 pages are suppose to be released tomorrow. They will doubtlessly implicate many Muslims not the kikes, sorry guys. You don't really believe they'd release it if it implicated Israel, do you?

With the 28 pages reminding people of what Muslims did on 9/11, the day after Nice, we're going to have some powerful Anti-Islam vibes.

Saudi Arabia is a dominion of Israel.

well meme'd, m'sir!

have an upvote, old chap!

But if they release ALL 28 pages, without all that black-line "redacted" bullshit, it would implicate israel.

Still, I tend to think you are right. The timing is too perfect.

Or mabe they constructed this Nice event so that the focus would be on "evil muslim Saudis" and mossad's involvement could be buried under the ensuing media shitstorm.

I guess we won't know until we see exactly how much information is released. I, for one, am betting on plenty of blacked out lines in those pages.

As an American all current events that are actually important in Europe I hear about here. MSM obviously hides anything that they can that will go against the narrative

I'd really like to know what the average European thinks and feels about current events. Specifically how many people know the nature of the media, how many people know the dangers of Islam invading the continent, how many people are preparing for chaos and war, how many people are still retarded and can't see what's happening, etc.

Yeah I heard about that. Seems fishy that it will be released tomorrow the day after a huge attack. I think we can also all agree that the 9/11 commission report which contains those 28 pages is not to be trusted since it's basically Israel's story of what happened. I hope Trump reopens an investigation on 9/11 since finding all the Israeli ties would give him an excuse to finally go against Israel, as it wouldn't be taboo anymore at that point

I hope the french wake up, dust off the guillotines, and start a second reign of terror

Not really. Normal crusaders didn't give a shit about religion.

Retard.

Is 28 pages going to be released in entirety or is it going to have 9/10 words REDACTED?

we ww3 now

Correct. This view crops up occasionally on Holla Forums, but not nearly enough or with as much force behind it as it should.

Obviously the situation is chaotic. The kikes done have control of every fucking thing at every level. It is more like they are controlling a fire. Add some gasoline here, pour some water on the flame there.

We'll get every other punctuation mark.

Whatever they release tomorrow will not implicate Israel.

For the purposes of public opinion, that is all that matters. We may know that Israel is ultimately to blame, but for normies whatever is in the release tomorrow will only implicate Muslims. I think we all know that.

But we won't even get the real 28 pages. I'd make a bet that they don't exist anywhere anymore.

I'd be willing to bet King Nigger has had a significant amount of intelligence on various subjects completely deleted.

No, the French revolution was justified and good.

Cuck O'Reilly on King Nigger;

Holy shit, I just thought of something, and please don't crucify me for suggesting it; it is pure conjecture.

Trump's success is largely due to certain factors:

Gets the jews age old enemies out of the west, jews flood west (but not really America yet) with muslims to instigate hatred toward them

The economy is held together by paperclips and gum, whole system is about to crash anyway. Good time for kikes to start the same system fresh, with new name

Now being released anyway, in a time of complete chaos and media saturation. Probably against saudis

Cuckservatives now saying it will be a "virtual" wall

I registered to vote a month ago, and registered to as Rep to vote Trump. Someone, please, tell me why this post is wrong. I don't like thinking this way

It's true though. Intelligence actually does lead to leftism, but ironically not because leftism is correct. Being told you're a genius your whole life leads to arrogance and hubris, which are the core tenets of leftism: the mistaken belief that because you are smart you are qualified to make decisions for millions of people even though in reality no one man, no matter how intelligent, can know as much as a nation knows combined.

I'm speaking the truth. What are YOU doing, faggot? I'm explaining why there won't be a massive RWDS eruption. I wish there was and I would hypothetically and totally fictional die happily in a great war/purge. But there will be no spark for precisely the reasons I said (like it or not). Now fuck off and go cruise more tabs brave keyboard warrior

They're allies and have fought together against white nations for centuries.

This isn't the first time the two have paired up to destroy white nation(s).

You realize that other countries in Europe had essentially avoided the clusterfuck France underwent because they slowly phased out their monarchies over several centuries? The French tried your way and the Aristocracy were massacred. The English had a Civil War which was one of the bloodiest moments in their history, and the King was executed. The English drew back and eventually invited a new monarch, even so, the power was in a secular Parliament– not the Church, or Monarch. This was done in the 17th century, it was a release of pressure. In France, the pressure just built and built until it exploded.

All of the European """""monarchies""""" function effectively as Republics anyway. The Roman state only achieved anything significant as a Republic, as soon as it became an "Empire" with a sole Emperor it became bloated and stagnant like a corpse. If you're not opposed to Republicanism per se, perhaps it's the erosion of the divine right of kings? well that was shattered centuries before the Revolution anyway.

Napoleon and Cromwell, not Charles and Louis, okay?

Muslims are just a Jewish tool. They are inept on their own. Yes they hate kikes but I'm pretty sure the only muslims that scare the kikes is Iran

That's always been the plan. After the chaos comes NWO. One world government of microchipped mixed race semi-retards where everything is bought with government controlled bitcoins. Society up until now is just a prototype so they can perfect the technology and techniques they need. They have everything they need now and the events are being set in motion to purge most of the human population and reign their brave new world into being.

Made a video.

*Moves in to breathe into the mic

Completely false. A damaged brain and mental illness leads to leftism.

archive.is/R2cq5

EVERYONE POST THIS BACK ON THE FAGGOTS WALL.

He wants to steal our OC, he doesn't get to back away like a greasy greek.

Fuck you nigger lover faggot Milo, I can't wait till the mudslimes kill your Aids ass.

That's no coincidence.

War narrative is now in effect. They're going to jump the gun and advance operations in Syria because they're running out of time.

how is that our OC?

It's not that simple, user. Leftism is a belief system that's attractive in a lot of base, intuitive ways, and you have to understand that in order to seriously hope to remove it. People generally adopt leftism during adolescence because of its claimed moral high ground and warm fuzzy utopian ideals; many abandon it later when faced with reality. This is a psychological process, not a billion+ people getting and recovering from brain damage.

People are already calling for "war on isis" as if we weren't "fighting" them already. The excuses for boots on the ground will soon pour in. You're probably right user.

It was literally the first giant move by the JudeoMasonic conspiracy, depending on how you view Cromwell letting the kikes into Britain while slaughtering whites.

We really do need to declare war on the Israeli Satellite Islamic State

he made it.

this is the oc

Muslim Control.

Has Iam ever undergone a reformation? If they branch off NeeTestament style, and get rid of TAQIYYAH & TAHARRUSH, we have a start. Getting rid of the false prohphet Pedophile Muhammad would be great 2nd step. Can we trend it? Like, hashtag 'ReformIslam'?

oh no he posted an image from here on there

get ahold of yourself you hysterical cock-smoker

It also explains the meetings between Turkey, Israel and Russia prior to this event. There's been a few warning signs something is going down in Syria very soon.

Or a significant chunk of the population having the beleif is damaged, which if kikes are in control makes more sense.
Remeber, there are still those who make vitamin C as they should.

Leftism is where intelligent people with little real world experience go. Logic and reasoning are nothing without evidence, and there's a lot of intelligent people on the left who end up there via logic and reason without the evidence. It's why they're so emotional.

Who cares if it implicates the Saudi's and not Israel? they're the same fucking thing. A step forward is a step forward.

Also, are any of you seeing spelling mistakes that were not in your post submittal form? This has been happening to me for days, and I started triple checking/proofreading.

I swear it injects mistakes that are not there. That post is a prime example, that just happened.

It is controlled. The over diagnoses of mental health conditions and prescriptions of mental health "medicine" are a direct cause of leftism.

Look at the side effects. They may as well say "leftism".

We need a war on ALL muslims. We should burn EVERY mosque on the planet. Every man woman and child should be put to the block.

I hate these fucking bastards with my soul. If ever I lead a death squad.. There will be no prisoners. Not a fuckin one.

War mode is in effect.

The left has completely shit all over "separation of church at state" with their muslim shit. We need to start pushing this more, specially since islam as a religion is so intertwined with politics. They were passionate about separation of church and state when they were defending the gays. Now they give zero fucks.

And if a significant, if not majority of the population has it as default, then you either lose it, given the large number of don't cares, or rightism is in fact the disease.

The proper answer is a large, 5 thousand plus, sample chosen from a very diverse set of areas, with attention paid to their historic voting patterns in the family.
You would be looking for three generations of solid voting preference for the idea to hold up.

Because going to war with 1.6 billion estimated people directly, for the actions of sub hundred thousand, to play straight into the kike hands, is so good.

Sure, lead from the front, maybe your kikemasters can just buy them all off.

Muslims must be destroyed, but you can't forget about the kikes. They're using mudslimes as a way to direct anger elsewhere

Is there really Shariah Law in Illinois?

No, there is a preemption clause that prevents anything other than Judaic law from having enforced legal affairs.
Sharia arbiters are perfectly fine for civil affairs from consenting parties.

Wat?

It's over diagnosis. They aren't true diagnoses. They're intentionally (((true))). This has been proved numerous times since the 80s with ADHD and adderall.

see;
archive.is/R2cq5

Either way filtered.

And I'm agreeing with you.

Also the study showed the reverse, hence why so many are jumping on the leftist cure all for it, forgetting all its doing is saying that the ideas can be duplicated in structure.
IOW, interesting reasons not to let somebody have a pulsed magnetic field constantly on your head.

You can also do a similar trick with ice cold, as in ice forming, water in the left ear.

There were also some interesting moves in the1500s in Netherlands:

stormfront.org/forum/t1030000/
"In short, he explains how the Iconoclastic Fury (Beeldestorm) as not at all a religious revolt as we are made to believe but that it was mostly inflammed by the Hunger winter of 1566 (666). Ordinary people were desperate and the decadence here and there of the catholic clergy and the growing opposition of protestantism on its way were important factors but it was hunger and the prices of wheat that fueled the revolt most of all. Like in Paris 1789 and Moscow 1917 .
This book does not give out the culprits as the man is a jew himself but if you combine the dots you will understand that the totality of the grain commerce in the Low lands went through the hands of merchants in Antwerpen, Brussels and Brugge. It is very easy to check that these merchants were all sephardic jews installed after having been kicked out of Spain. With the aid of their spriritual brethren the Ashkenaze jews, who controlled the Hanse cities in great Germany, jews controlled grain import and prices (and everything else) from the baltic states to bordeaux."

A Jew named Joseph Nasi is also mentioned who was friends with the Orange of Antwerp and had some role in the beginning of Eighty Years war. Of which it's end coincided with the end of the Thirty Years War, one of the most destructive wars in European history. Nasi was also a court Jew in the Ottoman empire.

- www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-day-in-jewish-history/1.539388
"When Selim II ascended to the throne, Joseph, with extensive trading ties in Europe, became an influential confidant. He helped the Ottoman porte negotiate peace with Poland in 1562, and was given a monopoly on the trade of beeswax with that kingdom. Seven years later, he encouraged the Netherlands to revolt against Spain (what became the Eighty Years’ War), and promised Turkish support. He was involved in intrigues related to the succession of princes who ruled Moldavia (with which he had a monopoly on the wine trade), and he encouraged the sultan to annex Cyprus to the empire. Selim did indeed conquer the island in 1571."

In the late 1600s William of Orange was also financed by Jews from the Netherlands, like Cromwell was also in contact with them a couple of decades earlier.

In the above article, Nasi is described as "proto zionist". His aunt, Dona Gracia Mendes Nasi is experiencing some kind of revival recently:
- www.jpost.com/Israel/The-true-founder-of-the-Zionist-Movement
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gracia_Mendes_Nasi
"Indeed, Dona Gracia is fast becoming a cult figure on the world stage. New York City designated a Dona Gracia Day in June 2010, followed by a similar proclamation in Philadelphia a year later. Israel’s political leaders honoured her for the first time in October 2010."

I want to know what Monaco thinks of this. They're one of the richest countries in the world and right next to Nice. They've got to be pissed right now. They might take action.

Have they taken in any rapefugees?

This is why we won't have Crusades.
"Normal Crusaders" exist today aswell. Back then we're talking about times of a Christianity Fervour that is not imaginable for today.

Plus you had highly religious elites. Knights Templar, Knights Hospitaler, etc, who had above average duties, such as praying several times a day, several masses a day, with intervals to train fighting.

Well you don't need Crusades to save your land. You only need a leader and a re-take your land movement.

Not sure how I missed this. This is typical /int/ and goon shilling. They want to get us worked up so we are angry about our ideas spreading and we quarantine ourselves.

Memes are meant to spread. Such is the will of Kek.

You speak no truth other than the rhetoric of the gutless moderate who clings to our nations like a parasite. Feasting on the hard works of those who were willing to kill for their believes, willing to labor in the mines, factories, farms.

You sit back in your comfortable existence, not needing to worry about electricity, food, shelter, and your kind will do nothing until they have it all taken away. Then you'll devolve into nothing better than those that chimp out. You'll turn on each other for food, for water, or you'll lick the boot of whatever doer, whatever tyrant marches their armies in to passify the situation.

You're kind are only good for ensuring those with powers reign. Nothing else, be sure to remember that when you speak to your betters. Those who will fight.

This

Too bad we don't have a George Soros that gives RWDS groups million of dollars in funding.

I thought this would work too, but didn't the terrorist use a gun also?

We have to start from the bottom up

This is good and true, brother. Others of the thread, contemplate these words so that you may know their meaning.

Don't blame Islam.
Blame truck.

Well it does make sense, the truck was unmanned for most of the slaughter.

Nope, France gets hit by its citizens, Germany gets refugees.

Have we implied the implications?

Already happening by media

archive.is/uMpm0

This is no different. France was pozzed by using white guilt and all the mudslimes were imported decades ago. Germany was flooded with "gast-arbeiters" to "rebuild it" after the war. Marxists need a weak and divided society to thrive, so they always push for more mudskins coming in. They'll use any excuse that is available, "refugee crisis" is just the latest sales tactic.

That can change. In times of crisis, people rally around their native ideologies. This has happened to Islam during the last century and something similar can happen to Christianity in the West.

People are getting thirsty for blood and they are starting to look around for an ideology that will serve as a catalyst for undertakings that will satisfy that thirst. Fascism and White Nationalism will provide that, to a degree, but Christianity will also be a beneficiary. It has a history of Crusading, after all. It was the original enemy of Islam.

It's not the funding that's lacking as the guns and training are already present. What's missing is the lack of control over the media, a key demoralizing fact.

In the short term, we must meme harder, much harder. Make our brethren know that not only are they not alone, we are the majority.

Until they get the signal that things are GO, they will wait and wait and wait till old age.

That's difficult to tell because the dominant institutions have a vested interest in presenting as rosy a picture as they can, and because people like to pollsters. People also lie to themselves. The routine about tolerance and liberal values is just some arbitrary social dogma for most people. They pay lip service to it and, nothing thinking about it most of the time, they might even superficially believe it, but changing circumstances can rapidly shatter it.

Just by gut feeling: in Eastern Europe, 70% view Islam negatively (i.e. they don't want any Muslims). In Western Europe, that number is 30-50%, and there's a lot more cucking in the form of "Islam needs to modernize" and "we are only against the radicals, not against the moderates" going on.

W.r.t. the media, the situation is reversed. In Western Europe, the media is widely despised (by 40-60% of people, I'd guess) as a pack of lying regime stooges, whereas in Eastern Europe, people more or less trust it to report the facts.

When the pot finally boils over (and this could be in a couple of days for all we know), I suspect that the reaction will be far, far more severe in the West than in the East. Eastern European governments have been wise enough not to go against the wishes of their peoples in the matter of the Muslims, so there's neither much anti-regime sentiment, nor will there be much bitter disappointment, as people are already wise to the social dynamics of immigration. In the West… these people have been getting cucked and brainwashed for decades now. When they finally lay off their shackles, they will go utterly insane with rage. There's going to be fucking civil war in France… and the Germans are even worse. If they ever uncuck themselves, it will be Armageddon.

True enough, but revolutions don't happen because a collection of atomized individuals decide, each for himself, to turn against the regime. The mass rises as one when popular anger boils over, and in the mass, individual accountability is diminished.

A few people get together to innocently complain, then groups coalesce into a mob, people get angrier and angrier and BAM: riots, panicked governments losing control, revolution.

If revolutions required individual bravery from all participants, history wouldn't be replete with revolutions. All you need is anger and a mob. RWDS come after, when the government has already lost control of the narrative and can no longer suppress extremist individuals.

Good

U wot m8, Older generation, who experienced Sovied propaganda first hand, see right through the media lies. Somewhat true for the younger people, agreed.

I worded that in an unlucky way.

People in Eastern Europe generally trust the media on this specific issue.

Jews are internally divided. I grew up in a town with lots of Jews and I see this all the time; like the chaos and hatred between liberals and conservatives in our society, it is getting more intense all the time. I don't trust any Jews but it is very clear which side we benefit from.

Old school Jews hate mudslimes. They are redpilled as fuck and warlike. They generally dislike beaners and "schvartzes" aka blacks as well (except as maids and cleaning women, kek.) Old school Jews are protective of Western culture because it protects them. In the US they are usually well-to-do Republicans. These are the Jews fleeing Europe for Israel right now, too. Unfortunately these types are in the minority imo. And also unfortunately they are not as balls-to-the-wall as liberal Jews. If they were things might not be this bad.

Left-wing/communist/marxist Jews are by far the majority and they are incredibly dangerous as we see. Plenty of psychopaths amongst them too, like Soros, genetic freaks who just want to watch the world burn and profit off it. Unfortunately Soros and his ilk have the money and power to make that happen.

Your digits support your prediction. Kek wills it.

I'd ask to get off this wild ride, but I know there are no exits or brakes.

Then just put some bullet proof glass in the van in case someone had some 9mm pistol concealed, simple bullet proof glass can block several rounds. Otherwise a terrorist could also just put something else behind the glass to stop the bullets while his eyes remain clear. This way he can't be hit from the side easily only in front and nobody would attempt to go in front of the van in such a situation.

Its not like anyone walks around on a national holiday with a load of people with a weapon that could actually stop a rampaging van either.

Wrong. Above (and below) average IQ is consistently correlated with republicans. Leftists are not intelligent.

But they're educated. Larger time spent in (((higher education))) is strongly associated with democrats. You can guess this is both due to indoctrination as well as class.

>>>/reddit/

You've got the Sufis, and the Harufis, who are both peaceable mystical sects who believe God is inherent in man. This makes them ultra-heretical aposates and fair game for jihad to the Sunni and Shia.

It's only a Reformation if it's successful. If not, winners' history just damns them as heretics.

No it's going to have 9/11 words redacted.

The country is a town where you have to be a millionaire to even buy an apartment. Unless the King decides to to put them up in his pantry it's not possible.

(((Christianity)))

go worship a tree and larp as a viking you pleb

This is a complete misunderstanding of Christianity. It was the reformation which introduced fundamentalism into it. The endless sectarian bickering, the inane theological debates of Calvin, the hyperstrict ethic of the Puritans all had their origin in the Reformation.

Before Luther and his buddies came along, the Church was worldy and corrupt. As long as you made the right appearances and didn't stick your nose into theology, they didn't care about your private life. In fact, the doctrine of "implicit faith" encouraged you not to: all you had to do was utter "I believe everything the Church" believe on your deathbed and you were good to go, no Bible study required. It was the Reformation which imposed on every believer the burden to wade through the text and have the correct opinion of Transubstantion/Consubstantion, the co-eternality of Christ, the pre-existence of the soul, the nature of salvation, free will, etc. etc.

Islam has had a Reformation; that Reformation is Wahhabism. The Sunni theocrats are basically the Islamic version of the Calvinists.

This.

You say this like it's a good thing.

reading your comment made me realize ((degrees)) are a subtle form of mass thought-control because people associate higher ((education)) with higher intelligence; therefore these clever sillies reinforce the Narrative within their social circles.

kikes are unable to have faith because they either have no soul or sold it to the devil.

faith is anti-kike.

You guys tricked yourselves into thinking that these people actually care about putting muslims on a pedestal and giving them special status. I mean, yea - they are going to defend their kebab pets, but they still benefit from heavy anti Muslim rhetoric. They always play both sides.

Even the Brexit was a farce. I'm sick of seeing everyone go on about Brexit like it was some big huge blow to world kikery when it was backed by some of the biggest self proclaimed zionists and other neocohen Iraq war wongering vermin. Even if the attitudes are shifting towards a more right-wing nationalists europe, it's kosher as fuck and it still serves israel.

And like, everyone is acting like the muslims are the number 1 threat… did you faggots forget that isis is an Israeli proxy army?? I just don't know how anyone can actually be a holocaust revisionist but claim that falseflags are tinfoil, it baffling.

And let's not forget that jews brought the muslims into the country in the first place.

Maybe this was their whole plan from the beginning.

I swear, sometimes you guys forget who the real culprit is.

"War on ISIS" isn't what we need.

Islam itself is at war with the west. We need the cleansing fire of Holy Crusade.

The anti-pope must be deposed, and the FINAL Crusade convened.

The world must be cleansed of the Muslim menace once and for all. The only time proven way to effectively fight Islam is with Crusade.

This. Even Aldous Huxley said something about the "educated" masses being easier to control

If the french don't start a pogrom now they are done.

Do you have that quote?

NOT IF WE WIN

Crusade is the ONLY solution. I'm dead serious. It's worked before, and it will work again. Nobody else is offering up solutions. Hipster cucks say we should hug it out, but that's not working.

Do not forget the lessons our forefathers learned the hard way. Muslims are trouble, and the only way to deal with them is Crusade.

Spread it around, tell your family and friends. Even tell all your atheist friends, Christians tolerate their existence, but Muslims do not. Even they can appreciate that Crusade is the only solution. **I would know.*

DEUS VULT

I can look for it. I learned about it when I was researching mkultra and apparenty Huxley was like the godfather of the program. He was actually a really really dangerous goy who weaponizēd anthropology and made Edward barneys look bro-tier. Pavlov and skinner and all those fucks were instrumental in engineering society , people have no idea just how much those people influenced us. It was like Frankfurt jews on steroids with a fetishist for creating the perfect Manchurian candidate

Yes goy, the muslims are absolutely the number 1 threat

Unfortunately I don't think any amount of attacks is going to trigger the Uprising. The same sodding fools will tweet #peaceandundertsanding #notallmuslims or whatever the fuck its called and the ever growing angry majority will remain silent in their anger as the government uses the legislation they promote to 'stop terror' to attack right-wingers.

It would require major civil disturbances to trigger the happening we dream of. Muslims actively trying to enforce Sharia on the West or slaughtering each other. And by the time that happens Europeans will be in a minority anyway.

There is plenty of time in Crusade to deal with other pests.

How much of an increase in the polls can Trump expect after this attack?

Underrated post. Tx,

Wasn't Huxley a Fabian?

archive.org/details/AldousHuxley--TheUltimateRevolution--ABlueprintToEnslaveTheMasses

We should take Israel from the Jews while we're at it. Possibly take back Alexandria, as well. Reestablish the Pentarchy.

Reminder that getting your hands on weapons and ammunition is quite easy in France.

Rappel que te payer un fusil et des cartouches c'est pas dur.

Pour les armes aux canons plus courts et chargeurs plus grands, ce qui inclut les armes de poing, il faudra passer par un stand de tir. Ca prend plus longtemps, c'est plus cher, et les armes ne peuvent être conservées après expiration, mais ça donne accès à la totalité des catalogues des vendeurs d'armes.

Absolutely. God wills it.

Jews are trying to get Muslims and Christians to kill each other by the millions using false flags and provocation so they can reign in their globalist greater Israel and antisemitism-free Kosher world rule.
ISIS is an Israeli op, as are all those supposed Muslim terrorist attack, and the migration invasion. It's all just provocation.
The solution is to go after the Jews.

Ban assault trucks

We are at a massive "crossroad" regarding transport. They could have "truck control" and then "vehicle control".
Biometric controlled, or self driving trucks are possible right know, and some very (((rich people))) have this new technology sewn up. If only everyone had to go that way because of some law change or event.

Expect lots of deaths from out of control vehicles that would not have happened if only vehicles were automated, and authorities could remotely stop them in an emergency situation.

Shit, you're right.

Whatever you do, don't spread this idea. Just because you've thought of it, doesn't me they have yet. The longer we go without them thinking of it, the better off we are.

Basic stuff yes, but semi-auto rifles or handguns are significantly harder.

The 870 and 500 series shotguns are good but its no AR15 or AK.

Basilisk

I didn't think of this idea, I decided it was a probability, when I saw who was involved in vehicle automation, particularly after the Jeep hacks.
This caused a company to be the one entity tasked with security for all semi or fully automated vehicles. It's the same "company" that "invented" the firewall. Which as we know are foolproof and there are no back doors left for "whoever".
You won't need 3 guesses to get where this company is located.

This. They want to create a war that will leave us in misery. Then they'll come out of their bunkers saying "what up goy, wanna go back in luxury? We'll rebuild but you have to kneel to us".

The missing 28 pages implicate the Saudi royal family who are actually ethnically jewish

Nothing will fucking happen mass terror attacks are a regular thing an government's will do absolutely nothing about the Islamic invasion.

Problem is the destruction will be too great. They're no rebuilding when grand scale logistics is impossible. The well armed survivalists, rogue military units and scavengers will rule the lands. The moment the elite come out of their bunkers, they'll be shot and looted for everything they have.

*There's no

Yes, goyim. War against all the Muslims is the only way. Don't lock up your borders or reclaim your countries, fight for Isr-I mean fight for Europe and its values!

Yes but that shotgun can be later replaced by an epic drop.

Yes, kaffir. Muslims are our true allies! Do nothing to stop islamic aggression, instead fight for Moham-I mean fight for Europe and its tolerant principles!

Yeah sure, win, rule over the rubble, then lose when the kikes drop the next part of the plan on your bloody corpse.
Or you could stop dealing with the ME entirely, turn the US green/pay more for fracking and laugh as the plan crashes harder than Al Queada airlines.

Why is it always false dichotomies with shills?
If I don't want to play a game, it means I don't care for it, not that I am giving support to some side.

Hillary has the right idea.

She's a though leader, lots of energy.

PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL I WANT TO CUT THE THROATS OUT OF MY ENEMIES

My biggest fear is that European nationalism (British, French, etc) will be subverted into anti-Islam nationalism while the kikes continue to hide in the background.

They are the ones who brought these savages to our countries.

But you don't need a gun, just give the burglar or the terrorist what he wants…

wanna get triggered?
archive.is/jMWnh