Trump To Postone Announcement For VP Following Nice Attack

Guess we're gonna have now with the fear that Pence is going to be the VP. Hopefully Donald will change his mind about him after this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753693478538936320
cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/index.html
mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753693478538936320
donaldjtrump.com/contact
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html?_r=1
archive.is/9JxGZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also of note. Pence will have to announce if he is running for re-election in Indiana tomorrow. If he does, he is not the VP. If he doesn't, he is the VP

MASTER OF RUSES

That said, with all the attention he had on him and then doing this, he makes himself look presidential and in touch. Very nice.

excellent point I hadnt thought of that

Don Jr. still finding time to shit post. I wonder how often he visits here.

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753693478538936320

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/index.html

FUCK!

#NiceJobDonald

You are about 8 hours behind, we know. And Trump's people have said he hasn't even decided.

But it was updated only an hour ago. CNN probably just found out

WHY TRUMP!?!?!?!?! I HAVE NO PLANS FOR TOMORROW AND THEN YOU MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND I WAS ALREADY SMUG AND COMFY

Trump just said on Fox News that he has not made a final, final decision yet. Guess CNN was wrong

Trump was the truck driver?

i know that feel, i took one of my few vacation days to watch

… You can't be this stupid to believe CNN about that.

There have been a dozen definite Trump VP picks since the IN primary results and Cruz / Kasich drop outs.

Ah ok, after reading the article properly I see they are adding the information that Trump called Pence. I guess we shall have to wait.

(checked)

It's like he wants my hemorrhoids to come back.

SUMMER OF HATE

Damnit. Kek does too.

I'll wait for Trump to actually say something. That said, Pence feels like a middle of the road candidate. The fact that he has no other electoral action going on means he has to make sure Trump goes to the white house and won't sabotage anything during the campaign.

It was Carson. What is he up to anyways?

It's okay, user, day of rage is tomorrow and monster hunter comes out as well.

TRUMP IS A MADMAN AND A GENIUS

Pence is still getting picked, it'll just be on saturday instead of friday.

So it wasn't an attack. He just fell asleep at the wheel?

Damnit sleepy Doc.

mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/753693478538936320

Hello yes is this the new niche thread the other ones are all on bumplock already lmao

I just really hope its not Pence. I hope to god CNN is wrong

No. However (((you))) are filtered.

You clearly don't know the Don, do you?

Already covered. It was sleepy Doc Carson. He just fell asleep at the wheel.

And what if they're right? If Pence says tomorrow he is not running for re-election then he will be Trump's VP

FLOOD HIS CAMPAIGN WITH REQUESTS FOR FLYNN TO HELP DEFEND AGAINST TERRORISM AND WE JUST MIGHT MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I kind of feel bad for Newt to be honest. He was shilling for himself on Hannity almost every day and in the end he got nothing.

He drove through them still awake and fell asleep so he couldn't be blamed afterwards

We already had a defeatist/speculation thread on this. This shit seems TOO fucking coordinated to not be a ruse. It just so happens that the DAY BEFORE he has to pick this attack happens and he cancels the pick, PLUS tomorrow is the day Pence says he is running for re-election. Considering all the master ruses he has pulled, do you expect anything less?

That doesn't mean anything, Trump will obviously have to deny any rumours until his press conference

Only good thing he ever talked about was moon bases, but if here were VP, Trump would get JFK'd

As long as intent can't be proved we know he'll be cleared of all wrong doing by the hard work of the FBI.

donaldjtrump.com/contact

No archive for you faggot as it would be useless.

Trump will give him his very own moonbase or make him ambassador of the moon.

But it blows CNN out of the water saying that he called Pence. Only Trump knows. Also he hates CNN

Pence didn't say he was running for re-election yet. We will find out tomorrow

Also it seems A LOT of politicians aren't running again.

It's in our best interest that Trump retains the Nice attack in the media spotlight for as long as possible

The timing cannot be better honestly. Its possible Trump could have offered Pence a position in his administration. either that or Pence realizes that he'd rather be governor than be a VP. Trump did say on Greta no final decision has been made

He WILL say it tomorrow, which was supposed to be the VP Pick day, so there will be confirmations for sure after that.

I still don't think Pence is the VP. This is all a master ruse.

Him not rerunning is NOT confirmation.

Thank you muzzies, your peaceful ways are always welcome.

Its wait and see now. CNN reported that Pence is gonna be VP, however they have no sources for that story. It could all be just some lie

At the very least Sessions says Pence would be good which makes this seem not as bad. That and the guy looks like Roger Stone and apparently was a choice backed by Manafort as well.

I'm hoping it's not Pence (definitely not Newt - he can stay on the moon) and that he puts off making any announcement until the convention.

We don't know if he will or he won't, though.

That was Trump's plan the whole time, user

We will have some clue tomorrow though. He HAS to announce whether he is or is not running for re-election in his state

Don't underestimate him.

He could also be getting some sort of cabinet position.

Exactly, so we will FINALLY know if Pence might actually be VP or if it was all a trick to lure in media sources for coverage.

Or if he doesn't he's being offered a high Cabinet position.

kek

It's all going according to plan, PLUS he can shit on muslims some more and earn some more votes while he's at it.

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

TRUMP IS ON O;REILY NOW

lol no

After this, we definitely need a military man. Flynn, Brown or Mattis. Which one you want fam?

Premium octane kek.

Even if he does choose Pence, so what? Most candidates choose a running mate who is from a different part of the political spectrum in order to attract votes. The VP doesn't do anything, though if Trump were to die and Pence did become president we'd be fucked.

I'd say Flynn since he hates King Nigger and seems like he is on board with the Trump train. Trump would get 110% of the military votes and he has life insurance since he can't get JFK'd with Flynn as VP.

Trump called out NBC for the Pence story. However, Trump side stepped Pence. He's refusing to say who he is choosing still. He did mention Newt and Christie again

Trump is a master ruseman. It will be Jim Webb.

He knows we need a VP who's gonna keep the border tighter than your sister's snatch if he ever gets assassinated. He's rethinking shit.

sweet image.
The 80s are coming back, brother.

He didn't deny it either

That would be amazing

He is mentioning all sorts of names to throw people off the trail.

In other words America is being made great again

That chat is pozzed to hell. Mods are banning people for speaking out against Islam.

I know it sucks to have to wait, but the longer the France story stays in the news, the better Trump will poll

I just hope for the love of God he doesn't pick Pence, Gingrich, or Christie

Trump's VP is gonna be a spic

Did you expect something different?

This just makes Flynn look even more likely

is "vaughnlive" associated with Fox News? I thought they were just restreaming it.

Literally the point.

Until he, or someone else is announced as VP then we will not know.

Even him running isn't necessarily a confirmation of anything.

Might be, or the mods are just cucks.

The don has raised his kids well. Absolute madmen!

Come on, goy.

I'm pretty damn sure he'll go with a strong military man. What's a fatso like Christie and a spineless cuck like Pence gonna do? They are career politicians and Trump has been playing the "We'll make America SAFE again" thing a lot recently. After this and the chimping out tomorrow? He'll go with one of the retired generals.

IT confirms Trump hasn't picked therefore none of the (((MSM))) "sources" are true.

The point isn't that it confirms anything. The point is that int unconfirms? everything.

i really want it to be teddy but would be acceptable. trump dynasty when fam?

The biggest confirmation of Pence not being VP has to be when he announces his re-election tomorrow or not. Even if he doesn't, Trump is a madman who boggles even his biggest supporters time and time again with his ruses.

THAT IS NOT A CONFIRMATION.

The literal ONLY confirmation will be when TRUMP announces it.

Relax nigger. I'm just saying that it would make the most logical sense that if he IS running for re-election, he most likely won't want VP. Nothing is set in stone.

However, knowing Trump, this shit is a top-tier bait for the media.

Rubio has said he's not running for reelection. By your logic both Rubio and Pence in your situation are Trump's logical VP pick.

THE ONLY LOGICAL CONFIRMATION IS WHEN TRUMP STATES HIS VP.

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Jim Webb is pro-amnesty… but hurr durr he fought for Israel when he was in his 20s for a few years.

(((k)))

Newt can be given a position as NASA spokesman, the only good thing he ever did was pimp for that moonbase. Keep dreaming of the stars, Newtie!

dubs confirm you're a master of confirmations. Trump will most likely announce his madman pick during the convention just to rub it in the face of the cuckservatives there.

Check 'em!

Great, he doesn't want his announcement being consumed by the Nice news cycle. It also upps the suspense of the eventual announcement and buys him more time to vet his VP.

Although, I think this probably isn't IDEAL, it's not too bad either.

Dubs and confirmation dubs!

To ruse your enemies, you must ruse your friends

Trump knows exactly how to play the game

The thing is, he isn't playing (((their))) game. He is playing an entirely new game that (((they))) could never fathom was possible.

Trump will probably "announce" his VP pick by setting up a time before the convention.

At that enormously watched and televised by every network he will end up saying that he has it down to 5 people and list those 5. That's it.

THEN AT THE CONVENTION. He'll announce someone not part of the list of 5.

It doesn't matter what Jim Webb's policies are. VP is the Presidents errand bitch.

Trump would have the entire (((MSM))) in his hands for months.

Pence fucking sucks!

I feel the choice was very heated in the Trump campaign, maybe Pence won out by a hair since maybe terrorism wasn't a big enough issue (liberals were able to frame the Orlando terror attack as a "hate crime/mass shooting/muh sensible gun control"…

This on the other hand is clearly a muzzie attack.

That's Trump's absolutely biggest issue he has policies for fighting.

I meant it wasn't seen as a big enough issue by the electorate.

Now with this attack I think this tips the scale into General Flynn's favor.

I doubt its gonna be Pence now. After this, plus the leaks earlier, Trump is probably pissed at him.

Also note how he said he did not make a final, final decision yet. Meaning he is still thinking about this. Him delaying the speech gives him more time to

I don't consider Pence to be bad, it's just that he's as thrilling as an unsalted rice-cake.

Unlike Newt or Christie, he is just meh… I do he wants a general because that's what all outsider candidates have done (Ross Perot, George Wallace, Strom Thurmond)…

1. Flynn
2. Buchanon (only not first place because he's old)
3. Sessions (because he's more useful in the senate)
4. Coulter (because of the bantz and insurance but I don't see her as a politician, even as an outsider one)

This is just too convenient seems like a Soros job

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!

Donald Jr. confirmed on Hannity that Trump will make his final decision on the weekend!

What if Trump is waiting for a sign from KEK on who to pick as his running mate?

We may need quads as minimum for a decision this important. We can't let the emperor down!

ROLLING DUBS FOR VP FLYNN

nytimes.com/2016/07/15/us/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-vice-president.html?_r=1
archive.is/9JxGZ

bravo wikipedos

other than the fact that he supports TPP, is there any other reason that this guy is supposed to be a undesirable? the kikepedia page makes him seem reasonable.

Can't stump the Trump
No nailin' the Palin

Pence has stated his support of Israel and its right to attack facilities in Iran to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons, has defended the actions of Israel in its use of deadly force in enforcing the blockade of Gaza, and has referred to Israel as "America's most cherished ally".[43] He visited Israel in 2014 to express his support, and in 2016 signed into law a bill which would ban Indiana from having any commercial dealings with a company that boycotts Israel.[44]

It's all fucked.

He supports Muslims entering the country, he's a good goy for Israel, he's pro amnesty, he's basically a shitty as fuck neocon through and through. Pro amnesty alone is a complete deal breaker for anyone supporting Trumps campaign, for obvious reasons.

thanks bros

With Flynn We Win
With Newt we get the boot
With Pence, well he just don't make sense

This guy knows how to teaze and keep us on the edge.

If Ivanka becomes VP I'll shat bricks.

You dummies need to stop with the gossip from various (((news sites))). Trump will tell us who his VP is, not the press.

I'd nailin' the Palin

What are the benefits of running this Pence guy? He's not a vague nationalist who would further energise the base, nor is he a minority establishment ally who would moderate Trump's bantz. He's just an ordinary cuckservative.

dude that's gross

you're a fag m8