Holy shit guys, prepare for a huge wave of 4chan refugees, this shit is unbelievable!

Holy shit guys, prepare for a huge wave of 4chan refugees, this shit is unbelievable!

They are banning people for posting "copyrighted material"

4chan has finally reached a new low.

LMAO
this is hilarious and annoying at the same time

rapefugees, OP, they're called rapefugees
Does that chink administrator know what he's doing at cuckchan? Was this on Holla Forums?

Is that real? holy fuck i knew the internet was gonna go full blown corporate takeover and regulations bullshit but i didn't think it would be this soon

this sort of thing can only result in an endless cycle of molting, right?

Fuck, even more normalfag retards. They're going to pretend they were always here, too. Ever since 2007, normalfags have infested and destroyed other communities, pretended to have always been part of them and pushed out the original members. Fuck them. We need to be ready to trigger the fuck out of them the moment they arrive so they don't come back.

With what though? Gore? Scat?

Both.

Anything we can find. The normalfag hordes must be driven back at all costs.

so? Holla Forums and 4chan are the same since hotwheels left

wont work. they'll be the ones bringing it to us.
I suggest red pilling and 8ch memes

see pics

like this?

yeah, they're pretty nice meme pics i've seen a million times, but they don't prove my statement wrong.

4chan and Holla Forums are the exact same anti-freedom of speech garbage since HW left. there's practically no difference.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian.

Sad

They ban for literally anything.

The trick is to get banned and mark it on your calendar. After you get banned a few times you can track their cycle. Once you have their cycle mapped you can figure out the PRIME TIME to shitpost.

that's not true at all.

I just wonder why mods stoped speaking with community. There is complete radio silence back then mod could respond to any post and explain what is wrong. What is happening?

Which mods are talking about?

That first gif is fake as fuck

OMG GUISE I GOT A 3 DAY BAN BECAUSE OF DMCA

Fucking wait it out they obviously have someone reporting you. Worst case scenario they have someone reporting you faking to be the DMCA holder. What probably happened is someone who actually is the DMCA holder got you permabanned for omg =3= days!! Fucking relax.

4chan bandwidth was 3PB last month.

4chan doesn’t use amazon web services.
But you can guess the price with it.

$0.030 per GB

1000GB = 1TB 1000TB = 1PB
$0.03 x 3,000,000(3PB) = $90,000

3PB is $90,000 per month by amazon web service.

They are shitty mods but they have to be at this point. 4chan is reddit 2.0 moot sold it to the only fucking idiot that would buy it. It's never been profitable like all chans.

Fucking crying aspies all over 8ch/b/

WAAAAAAAAH Holla Forums was better before

WAAAAAAAAH 4chan

Yet they don't take a look at themselves and be the change they want to see in the board.

Coming here and complaining about 4chan is like leaving an ocean of piss to dive into an ocean of shit.

Hiro is shitting you he lies about prices and how much 4chan cost monthly to get normlafags more jewed. There were several millionaries who offered hiro money for 4chan even notch himself who is now turbo jew and he refused it all.

I belive 4chan has been compromised by FBI/CIA or any American Defence bureaus. Moot left becasue he had to hire mods from those secret services to monitor 4chan from CP or terrorist attacks. People are getting banned illogically or in random patterns. There is something very very wrong with 4chan

CP… lots of CP

Those whining threads are bait threads. Similar threads appear literally every year.

over the past year i was permabanned several times for posting cp when i did no such thing.

the last time i got permabanned i started a thread on Holla Forums asking if others thought that rape was socially defined. got another permaban for cp. said fuck that bullshit and haven't gone back since.

You're forgetting copyright bans here are permanent, I would say 4chan is even more lenient

Not everything is a conspiracy I agree with the moderation is sketchy and very different from days of old.

It seems like they might be pressured but at the same time they have insane traffic.

I think the mods are overzealous yes. But 4chan's Holla Forums is fucking dead. Not the site as a whole there are numerous other boards that are still perfectly fine and have a decent community.

And on moderation, I think you just have to reach out if you were banned unjustly. I was instaperma b& due to a hased image. But I took it up with the mods in irc and was actually un banned. Something that would never of happened if I listened to doom and gloom faggots.

BEST EMMA

Hey guys, just banned from 4chan for posting a linkin park video. Do you guys have any of those things called memes

I have seen one of those IRC channel where 4chan mods were speaking and they fucking hate 4chan userbase. There was drastic change in moderation the old mods quit and the manager mod which is probably FBI agent had to hire normalfag mods. I absolutely dont belive mods now are the same mods as back then. Mods back then were requesting sauce on fucking CP and fisting videos. 4chan is 120% compromised by FBI.

Mods are sjw cucks. They can be reasoned with though.

no memes for you. Go back.

I posted this

I've seen it too. Just the other day I saw an image limit hit and they called it. and a mod proceeded to come in a post a gif of what a normalfag would consider pedo like material.

Mods are compromised it's common knowledge at this point

SJWs and libshits kill every fun. I swear to god above me if i will meet even one in my city i will end its life swiftly without mercy. America need civilwar so does Europe.

I brought these memes from 4chan with me

i already have that one dumbo head

Can i save that one?

no retard ==BACK OFF AND GO TO 4CHAN==

Is this a jojo reference?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

CANT RED TEXT

FUCK YOU

They always banned for copyright shit. They did a huge banwave back before CURRENT YEAR DOOM released. Just by posting a leaked picture was enough to get you banned.

how fucking new are you?!?!?!?
HOW FUCKING FRESH MEAT

Jim banned most of the pedo posters though now all these outsiders are coming in thinking its okay to be here Jim is a freedom hating cuck.