LETS HAVE ANOTHER WONDERFUL ROUND OF GOOD FAT USELESS GUN TOTING AMERICANS DEFENDING AMERICA NO MATTER WHAT

LETS HAVE ANOTHER WONDERFUL ROUND OF GOOD FAT USELESS GUN TOTING AMERICANS DEFENDING AMERICA NO MATTER WHAT

PLEASE REMIND ME WHY YOU EXIST AND HOW DOES IT FEEL TO DEFEND THIS BULLSHIT EVERY SECOND OF YOU WAKING LIFE

first

THIS IS NOW A DUBS THREAD

suck it eurocuck

You seem triggered Holla Forums. You should be careful – you've got another eight years of President Trump to live through, and if you use up all your energy now you won't have any left to burn garbage cans a half decade from now.

I doubt they have garbage cans in gitmo

yes it does hurt that this is all happening to YOU and not me

lol

of course I know you murricans are brainwashed into pretending nothing ever hurts ANY of you if it does not hurt the ruling class

so I don't have to be part of this, do I?

Dear Europeens,
If you cared half as much for your own countries as you do about America, you wouldn't be on your way to becoming an extension of Africa.

With loathing,
America

uh actually i wonder if drunk people just sound like faggts

or if faggots just sound like drunk people folks

hey

hhey

i'm tr—-→>6709239

WHAT IN TH MTHRERFFR—-

Low energy, just because Trump can't stay on for more than 8 years doesn't mean the democratic party will ever be relevant again.

yesssssssssssssssssssssss

becaue america wasn't filled to the brim with niggers from the get go

noooooo

you got that from communist media didn't you

lol

there are no niggers in america

there have never been

america is in fact an aryan nation

it has always been this way

our propaganda tells us so

Discovery Channel's Stone Age Columbus shows that white people were the first to discover the continent and that we were genocided by the "Native Americans"

oh god

has it really gone that far?

i realized such things would eventually happen but it scares me that it would be now

it's like these assholes have just been waiting to spew their bullshit all over everything they could

every three years there is a new bunch of useless assholes who graduate

they all get their heads filled with one or another kind of bullshit

for a kid three years is forever

but for the people punching bullshit into heads

three years is hardly enough time to come up with new bullshit to shove into the heads of the useless new children

I'm not sure you understand how science works, as new evidence is discovered we learn new things. Case in point the discovery of European Clovis point arrowheads and European skulls in North America, that were dated before the arrival of "Native Americans". Have a some more "fake news".

and of course that means that every gun totin asshole in the country won the precidency

Fuck off, Holla Forums.
Check 'em.

Refute the points and stop blathering, woman.

OFF BY ONE
F
F
B
Y
O
N
E

Is it time for Hitler memes until these people go back to facebook?

BOWIE DON'T FAIL ME HERE

lol here they come

THE CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT

LISTEN TO THEM

fat and useless and faceless they are ready for the fight

as one big faceless mass of nothing

for a fight that has seemingly come to be about nothing

ROT AND ASSIMILATE

Yes.

Oh hey I finally got some

Shh…. nobody cares that you're a Eurocuck, OP/

What happens when a filthy little Holla Forumsyp decides he is going to spout his vile bigoted garbage in the real world?

PICS VERY RELATED!

Daily reminder: Holla Forumsyps are 100% bark, 0% bite don't let them intimidate you!

PUNCH A NAZI?
DON'T MIND OF I DO!

POLTARDS BTFO!

please prove that you are not a computer by actually posting something that proves you are not posting things that would make an american think it is just another american posting something to another american (as in complete useless idiocy)

in short, i am asking you to stop being a phone or an american, and actually post something of value

here is an example of a nigger pretending really hard he is not a nigger by posting images off niggers rightfully injured because they are niggers

and then they go

lol

nazi assholes

stop giving yourself away

lol how hungry are you to get a bite of anything on Holla Forums

you didn't even bother to get rid of the Clipboardimage.png

any nazi who knew what they were doing would have been smart enough to rename it

i must say i feel so sorry for any teenager who just happens to be here lurking

this murderous power of nazism here, determined to break down anything it sees and lure anything it sees

the last outpost of these people

to be a teenager and wind up here

just look at how the nazis were vipers in a stupid thread like this

i posted it because i was drunk and wanted to have fun with the nazi vipers going at any thread possible

no i was just stirring the frying pan

to make sure different types of obvious assholes would show up so they could be tossed of the plate

Leddit is down the hall and to the left.

I'm american and I agree this country is full of fucking retards

well it's good to know that these niggers have at least realized that canät just say reddit and feel they get away

not the say

leddit

and feel they get away

good progress there all you american youngsters

i'm sure you're all proud of yourselves for having found this way of escape

you figured it all out with your own intelligence too

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/faggot/

LOL

i must say that was funny

all americans must still die of course, but that was funny

Go prep some more "refugees".

it's true i don't get to defend myself while trump supporters talk shit

but what does that have to do with refugees?