What is best method or job to earn money if I am ADHD person? I cannot tolerate boring tasks

What is best method or job to earn money if I am ADHD person? I cannot tolerate boring tasks.

I am software developer but cannot sit in stupid office and do copy paste code. I could work in office if job was interesting. So maybe some jobs that you do outside of office? What jobs?

I can work at night or sunday. I'd prefer part time job.
Was thinking of becoming gangster or selling drugs, but it seems to be unethical.

I need high stimuli

Become a superhero and after you save them ask them for money in return for your good deed.

just fuck off back to the basement in silence, op. nobody here is qualified, interested or motivated to help you overcome your mental health issues. where the fuck do you think you are?

hey brother why you being so rude to my pal OP

Who let this 6708750 reddit nigger shit in? He seems to not have a holocaust in long time, I think he needs one

birds of a feather flock together

just quit being a faggot and stop bitching at every thing you have to do, you fucking retard

weak trolling, ain't falling for it

I hate superheroes

bump

village idiot

This, I was diagnosed with ADHD, I got prescribed adderall and had a very bad allegic reaction. I am extremely chill and would prefer a boring job because it's much easier money. ADHD is a bullshit diagnosis to get you hooked on pills.

t. Twisty Tie Man

get ran over

I hate villages and village people

I am not using any pills lying faggot. If I used pills I could work at normal boring jobs

You completely misunderstood me. The fact is if I can do boring shit all day, be diagnosed with ADHD and not have pills to "fix" it, then there is something to be said about how it effects people, if any effect all.

good. now stop being a little faggot by bitching about muh adhd and muh boring jobs that i can't bear. every job is boring. get over yourself and tie a noose

that means you got misdiagnosed, maybe doctor just wanted to earn money on you

Sad that we're not on facebook, I would look where you live and pour some acid on your eyes. It would help you

Become a welder.

literally the best job available to the average goy

Shit is the real cash, highly recommend. No regrets, best money I ever spent.

or just mug people

sorry to tell you this but you might have Paranoid Schizophrenia and perhaps Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

Don't worry, outcomes are very good but we'll have to begin treatment immediately; we're putting you on a temporary psychiatric hold for your protection.