Mandatory daily dose of red pills. I'll start the thread with a must see for literally everyone...

Mandatory daily dose of red pills. I'll start the thread with a must see for literally everyone. Yuri Bezmenov is an ex-KGB whistle blower and expert in subversion. In this lecture he perfectly articulates the communist subversion that's taking place to this very day all over the world and it's pretty unsettling when you realize how effective it's been.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YlAMh
archive.is/VnHjM
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Group_of_Funds
thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A more personal interview with the man, lots of profound points are made in this one also covering his motivations and background.

Marching to Zion gives a biblical perspective on the Jewish question, it was actually pretty controversial when it was discovered that the creators had tricked rabbis into talking about their religion for an "anti-semitic" film.

archive.is/YlAMh

One of the most important documentaries on the jewish problem:

Understanding Anti-Semitism: Why Do Some People Dislike Jews?

full description - archive.is/VnHjM

OP here, pretty sure this is the video that redpilled me on the JQ.

This video really is a must watch, like it'll fuck your life up fam. You need to see this whole thing if you haven't already.

Even though bill still somehow doesn't believe in the JQ, it's probably the most important video on the financial element of international Jewry there is.

Princes of the Yen, if you're too autistic to watch the money masters all the way through or you've already seen the money masters, watch this. Kikes and leftists in Australia try to use examples given in this documentary so this is a good topic to brush up on if you're from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR

Hey fellas, need some help red pilling someone, I've been trying lately, he's about Sargon of acuck level of redpill, watches that faggot and I think he sympathized with mgtow and shit, I've brought up Jews and shit and like how Isis never attacks Jews and that really made him think, and he knows about George Soros and stuff he just doesn't have a backbone with this stuff like we do. Halp

This is what, the 8th thread on Yuri in the past month?
Listen up faggots.
Mossad / the Jews own this place.
Russia is not our enemy, the KGB wasn't -that- effective as Yuri proclaims.
The corporations that are financed by jews and proclaim miscegenation and homosexuality were effective, the universities and the media too.

Literally just send him this thread, the OP video is what brought most of us here in the first place.

>>>/polarchive/

Nice sage retard, he talks about subversion. The soviet union was controlled by Jews and the same principles of subversion apply to modern international Jewry.

He already knows about Yuri, I've been trying to tell him that it's not just George Soros, but many Jews like him, that Obama and shit are doing what they're doing not solely because they're retards, but because wealthy bankers and Jews are paying them

Then red pill him on the Rothschilds? Even Soros works for them. They all work under the banner of "international Jewry" which is the correct term that properly describes the issue. Once he understands that, he will understand that Hitler did nothing wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Group_of_Funds

Oh and Jews own almost all mass media all over the world.

also a good redpill is to show him all the jewish leaders in all the soviet revolutions and how pretty much communism for most of its life was controlled solely by jews.

connecting marxism to cultural marxists and how marx is a jew and then this video.

Actually think of it this way, pretty much anything bad that has happened on a large scale in modern History is almost 100% perpetrated almost solely by Jews and now they control everything.

that doesnt work you cant just tell normies that you need to lead them to the redpills one at a time. What you just suggested is like trying to give his friend a suppository the size of an ostrich egg.

Hey dude look at how the Jews coincidentally control every fucking thing. If it's that hard then just focus on one thing. The money masters is great but it goes for 4 hours, nobody said the red pill was easy to swallow. I don't think many people were "eased" into coming here.

Show him that he can never have his egalitarian happystate with diversity. Diversity + Proximity = Hostility.

So who is pushing diversity?

Sage shitty "Jews did this" slide thread.
Muslim rapefugees are the core cause of white genocide, deluded Jew-obsessed 1488ers need to gtfo back to Stormfront and stop being mgtow virgins.
We get it, you hate all White women and see the rapes and mass killings as "payback for decades of feminism" but your crazed rhetoric and foaming at the mouth about a irrelevant, peaceful and law-abiding minority that also happens to be highly successful in business and I tests, just makes the alt-right look retarded.
/n/ and Holla Forums are full of rapefugees threads and empty of "muh kikes" trash for a reason, the alt-right will not let you knuckle-draggers sidetrack our people from the real threat.

Get back on message or get lost.

Also, as an ex-sarcuck, show your friend his debate with Millennial Wews to show just how intellectually retarded and how much of a cowardly debater his egalitarian wonderman who calls everyone schewpid is. Tactical nihilism, context denial, and the greatest Sargon quote of all: "Population density." As to why Europe conquered the world.

I wonder who could be behind this post? Nice Divide and Chaim.

good post upvoted

Blaming Jews for the actions of BLM in America and Muslims in Europe is just trolling to damage the alt-right.
We have moved past the spooky Jews with super powers and are tackling the real white genocide, niggers and Muslims.
Move on and evolve or be left behind.
Look at the catalogue, it is the official stance now. All stickies are about Muslims or niggers for a reason.

I wonder if there could possibly be an alterior motive here.

You haven't followed bezmenov enough. He doesn't say Russia is the enemy, he refers to Russia as his Nation, and USSR as a tragedy to his people.

BLM is literally funded by George Soros, but that's probably pure coincidence. Again, these people are agitators. If you watched and understood what Bezmenov was saying you would know this by now.

Pure coincidence no doubt