Oh boy women's day on youtube! 24 fucking hours of YouTube celebrating women by… promoting feminism despite 86% of...

Oh boy women's day on youtube! 24 fucking hours of YouTube celebrating women by… promoting feminism despite 86% of women not being feminists, lesbians despite 96% of them not being gay, progressivism despite only 12% identifying as liberal, and a bunch of fat, rich celebrities.

If there are any femanons on Holla Forums, don't you feel fucking empowered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNCArqR4U&t=84s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was right there, mayne.

Is there a single non-lesbian woman among those ? The fat one ?

Yeah, but I didn't want to lump them all together. It's like 40/40 identifying as "conservative" and "moderate" but I forget the exact numbers as of last year.

Guessing that means a lot more niggers.

It's really odd. In burgerland mexicans are the bigger minority. In europe it is mudslimes. Yet niggers are always the face of these events.
It seems like:

The second row of videos has a video on Michelle Obama, a video on Condaleeza Rice, a 20 minute video with a girl coming out as gay, a video about a morbidly obese black yoga instructor promoting the "healthy at all sizes" crap, a video about "being a girlboss" and a video where a mother lectures boys on what's expected of them if they have feelings for her daughter.

Nothing better boosting a woman who promotes a doctrine that's more oppressive to women today than men in 18th century America ever were.

Malala "Don't insult Muslims or they will turn into terrorists" Yousafzai.

Its like people have already forgotten its Irish history month.

Fucking racists.

Who cares?

youtube.com/watch?v=SyiNCArqR4U&t=84s
shameless shilling subscribe homies

No one ever said feminists were smart.

I hope you're being post-ironical here.

Every woman is a feminist, whether she says so or not.

They're really pushing Muslim women lately

The point is: feminism is so entrenched in the culture, that women don't even consider themselves feminists anymore, it's become the norm.

These 14% of women who say they are feminists are just the most extremists.

You know that some women genuinely do just like to be housewives?

too bad it doesn't show up on my home page, or i'd dislike them all

…What? Your argument doesn't make any sense. Feminism is insanely unpopular, more than ever. Tons of feminists have given up entirely and quit their columns/youtube channels. Laci Green quit youtube and went to med school.

You have to keep in mind there are 2 kinds of feminists. The "normal" feminists, which are insane already, and the others, who are even more insane.

"Normal" feminists:

These ones don't even call themselves feminists. They call themselves normal.

The women who call themselves feminists nowadays are the ones who'll say things like:

And just one more thing: if feminism was actually unpopular, an SJW nutcase like Hillary Clinton wouldn't almost get elected, for shekelness sake.

Most people think that because most people are stupid.

Don't forget that all of them want to flood the West with Muslims, because Middle Eastern lands have such a great track record concerning gender equality.

How can anyone say they're not all mentally ill?

Clinton is more right-wing than Teresa May. Yeah, her supporters are SJWs, but Clinton herself doesn't have an ideology beyond accumulating wealth and power for herself. And she doesn't give a shit about women that aren't herself or, in the case of Chelsea, an extension of herself.

At least try to make a proper argument. Both of those types of women call themselves feminists. A 'normal' type of woman is the type of woman who claims not to buy into feminist bullshit but will, for example, divorce her husband and take him for everything he's got. Because he 'owes' her.

It's as if people have already forgotten about daddy Trumps bigoted garbage isn't it? Despite his best efforts to impose his bullshit on us NOBODY apart from the poltards of course) is buying it…Scared yet Holla Forumsyp? You should be.

After seeing US antifa in action there's really nothing to be scared of.

I hate this comic. It subtly implies that different races are different species. Que shitposters "They are!"

Get a load of this faggot

Two things I have to ask

- where do the gold diggers fit in the feminism spectrum?
- how much of the workforce do women actually make up, because they seem to not realize how efficient things would run without them around to poke their noses where they don't belong, and by skipping work they save their companies money

In biological taxonomy, race is an informal rank in the taxonomic hierarchy, below the level of subspecies. It has been used as a higher rank than strain, with several strains making up one race

I hate this comic. It directly implies that affirmative action is a GOOD thing.

heh

I hate this comic. It subtly reinforces the Jewish idea that office furniture should be placed outdoors where it can be weathered by the elements.

No, why would a woman who considers herself a feminist say she isn't one? It's an incredibly tiny group, the fact that Hillary LOST is proof of this.

Consider that she had the entire media behind her. The SJW candidate was really Bernie, but a larger portion of the party wanted Hillary. Despite having virtually every media outlet behind her, despite lie and distortion and scandal after scandal, she could not topple Don. She had more women accuse him of rape than Bill Cosby and not only did she lose, but a bunch of blue states flipped red.

No, the DNP chairs wanted Hillary, because she most likely promised them cabinet positions.

OP how fucking triggered are you

youre the reason feminism is needed because people like you exist who whine like bitchbois

Implying any other feminist is not like this.

Well, but that's pretty much the same argument I'm making here.

A lot of women in the 1960s would call themselves feminists. But the movement has grown so much, and became so mainstream and ingrained in the culture, that people stopped calling themselves feminists, because it has become the new "normal". This, and because women in general try to pass off the impression that they are more moderate than they actually are.

But don't forget that the only reason why Trump won the election was because of the indirect proportional vote system. If it weren't for that, Hillary would be in power, that bitch actually got more popular votes than him.

If the election were decided by popular vote alone, Trump would be contesting the results and he'd still win. There were 800,000 illegal votes that the MSM are admitting to, which means the real number is probably much, much higher

Trump won in the only arena that matters.

It's to undermine men by the elite for the coming New World Order. That's all it is. Shitting all over child-bearing, home-making and femininity. Just "LOOK, YOU CAN CAN GO OUT AND BE A DUDE, JUST A SHITTIER DUDE."

so it seems…
so it seems…

They don't want to deal with legions or armed men taking the streets when the dollar tanks and the supermarkets are empty. That's all it is.

holy fuck where do I begin

now let's look at the benefits of when women don't show up to work
and I had not idea this was even going on today. Man, I don't even care what women want to protest for. I can see why no man wants to listen to women. it's nothing but nagging. even when they protest it sounds like nagging.

oh your adorable…

Not Jenny, Jenny is pure!

Why doesn't Google acknowledge that March is also Irish American Heritage Month?

Where is the YouTube celebration about the Irish?
Where is the Irish Google Doodles?
you're missing my point boyo

Who is the fat ass whore who won a grammy? The Amy Schumer of music?

Nah, she's fine. She's fat and ugly but she's actually talented. On top of that SJWs are incredibly triggered by her winning everything every year and always demand she give her awards to black women claiming she's "culturally appropriating" their voice or some shit.

I like Skyfall and Rolling in the Deep. Can't say I like anything else from her though.

Well, at least there aren't faggot shoving fists up each others assholes this time.

that's a pretty crappy cover

I hate this comic. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

I swear if I see that Malalalalalalallalaala bitch's face one more time….

Anybody got old/tv/'s "Piefall" parody?

I hate this comic. It directly reinforces the Jewish propaganda that (((goldfish))) deserve the same rights as the other animals.

She's not.