(you) thread

(you) thread
give me (you)s and i'll give (you) (you)s
GO NOW GIVE ME (YOU)S

sooooogoooooood

I do not understand the appeal of this…

I like (you)s. (8?3 give me some too pls

>>6707686 >>6707686
(you)s are the pinnacle of shitposting. this is meta to us. suck my you >>6707686

Nothing shitposty about it.
Just kind of sad

shitpost1

shitpost2

shitpost3

shitpost4

shitpost5

shitpost6

whitpost7

shitpost8

shitpost7

shitpost9

shitpost10

shitpost11

shitpost12

shitpost13

shitpost14

shitpost15

shitpost16

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

oh fuck off you nigger faggot kike cocksucker

People seem to have forgotten the art of shit posting.
This makes me sad.

No one cares if you are sad. Have a (you) btw.

d

Because I just feel like it can't be done man.
I'm fucking fighting man, I'm fighting. I'm actually pretty successful in my career, I have women that are attracted to me but I reject them because they're objectively sluts with no mind or soul. There was one girl who was christian, few partners, interested in art who was slight red pill(anti feminism and sjw) who liked me, but she was a few years older and I just wasn't physically attracted, I knew she was attractive but I just couldn't put my heart in it man. My first relationship was with a thot whom all my friends told me to stay away from but I didn't listen and I put my heart into it and then she cheated with three guys. I just have become so jaded that I don't even think that I could actually have a good relationship anymore, I just can't trust. I can get the girl when I meet her, I can take her on a date and get to know her and be good in bed and take her on romantic dinner dates and all that shit, BUT I JUST HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE MET A GIRL WHO MEETS THE CRITERIA.
I just want
-we get along(same sense of humor or same interests)
-not a slut (less than 6 partners)
-my age or younger
-stable personality
-not feminist left wing zombie
-reasonably intelligent
-me be attracted too her.
-won't cheat
That is it that is all I care about.
I don't even need sex every week. I'm a nofapper. I would just like somebody to REMIND ME that girls who meet a basic standard of what you'd expect still exist. I have honestly only met this combination a few times and each time they were the generation above and engaged or already married.
I'm sick of thinking I will be alone despite all the effort I put into improving myself everyday and making moves up in my career. I was born with pretty bad Aspergers, so I have spent so much time growing out of it, too the point people don't notice it(or at least have never brought it up).I don't understand what options I have left apart from breaking into the international entertainment market becoming world famous and taking my pick but that's years off……
It becomes harder everyday not to just take the black pill and use the emotion to power up, or to just take the Asian girl.
Asian girls are very attracted to tall white men.

I have however worked out that girls actually prefer a not very high partner count in men.
They don't like fuckboi's.
I blame fucbois for ruining standards. I don't blame the women. I want to knock out every fucking fucboi I see walking to a club to pick up what could have been respected grown ass women.
I'm sorry if my post sounds arrogant or bragish, or bloggish but what would be the point. It's an anonymous board.
I don't know man…..
Black pillers are weak
Asian pillers are weaker.
I see a reason to get frustrated about the matter
I see no reason to give up. When you give up, (((they))) win>>6707677