Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Calls Steve Bannon 'White Supremacist'

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi Calls Steve Bannon 'White Supremacist' - youtube.com/watch?v=DukPq7i6LpY
When will the Democrats learn that no one likes them?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2013/01/historic-re-election-pattern-doesnt-favor-democrats-in-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's right. he's a total dick and so are you.

It never ceases to amaze me when Holla Forums acts like accusations of racism are unfounded.

Just like every neoreactionary, he IS a white supremacist, and I'd have a little more respect for him (and others like him) if they'd just own up to it.

when actual white supremacists take office, you'll be dead. it's like you two don't know what happens when whitey gets angry and throws a fit. grab a history book and shove it up your ass, it'll ease the pain when actual white supremacists take control of things. dumbass niggers.

K

You losers will never learn. Your race card didn't work against Trump. It won't work against Bannon. You lost. If you were smart, then you would come up with new propaganda. But you aren't, so you won't.

I was simply pointing out a fact.

The sun is hot, water is wet, and Holla Forums is racist.

And this

See, you keep implying that I'm making a value judgement, but I was simply commenting on how ridiculous it is for unabashedly racist people to deny racist accusations.

So, next time a liberal calls you a racist for referencing IQ scores when discussing whether or not whites are superior, you'd be wise not to scoff at the notion.

yep im racist, but that doesn't mean trump is and it doesn't mean trump-supporting normalfags are.

doesn't mean trump is and it doesn't mean trump-supporting normalfags are.
I would agree. Perhaps if you lowered your defenses a bit, you'd know that's not what I was suggesting.

who said im from Holla Forums, you fucking nigger?

Gee, I dunno what would have given me that idea

that wasn't me. stop thinking w/ baby dick in your mouth you stupid kike

It doesn't really matter, because I didn't say that you, personally, were "from Holla Forums".

I made the comment about Holla Forums, because they are a microcosm of the ideology that Steve Bannon is associated with.

lol okay whatever man suit yourself. keep believing what you want no one gives a shit. take care

kek. You just spent the last half an hour arguing with me

not really. i was watching something and checking the threads when it was buffering. have a good day my man

Sorry Holla Forums, but screeching "RACIST!" doesn't work anymore.

See, that's the kind of sanctimonious attitude that got you out of power in the first place. Keep it up Holla Forums. Use your obvious position of moral superiority to tell all us plebs whether or not we're raycis. Trump's already won the 2020 election two weeks into his first term, and we have you people to thank for that.

Hey retarded, you're the one who moved the goalposts from Steve Bannon being racist to Trump being racist.

i didn't move shit you fucking moron. suck a dick and go ride on drumpf's dick asshole

Trump is president. Stay mad bud.

he will be impeached for treason w/ russia soon

And the libshit shows his true colors.

go grab your sister's pussy you inbred white trash faggot

Look, he's throwing a tantrum! How cute.

I present to you, the Tolerant Left.

Definitely

Russia's going to be impeached? What? lol you sad lefty loser.

as opposed to what?
white subjugationist?

so much butthurt from the trumptards.
so much defensive squirming as the truth dawns
you've all been shafted and you know it

Remember, we can thank obama for Trump.
Dems lost the house, the senate, over 1000 seats. And now the white house.

So,
THANKS OBAMA

every single motherfucking time
gas those kikes already

After I read this post, I realized I need to clarify something: For some dumb reason, I mixed up Steve Bannon with Richard Spencer (I had just been reading an article about him).

I think Bannon is a cunt for spreading a lot of fear and paranoia, but "white supremacist" might be a bit of an extreme label. Now, Richard Spencer on the other hand…

I'm not one to toss around accusations of racism, but it's laughable when anons on Holla Forums mock liberals when they call the "alt-right" racist. In fact, it would be disingenuous for ME to deny accusations of racism… because I am.

No, you can thank the pendulum of history…

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2013/01/historic-re-election-pattern-doesnt-favor-democrats-in-2016/

Your blatant attempt to scurry away from your rhetorical position the moment it becomes untenable doesn't fool me, Holla Forums. Though I'm not surprised, given how you snakes will routinely "suddenly discover" that you "said the wrong thing" whenever you're shown to be false, redefine entire segments of the English language to whatever the hell you want them to mean whenever it's politically expedient, and refuse to argue in good faith in any instance.

So scurry away, little rat. Keep this up and someone's going to step on your lying, hypocritical ass.

the support for trump on this website was based on nationalistic fervour, kike hate, racism and xenophobia. pure Holla Forums.
now that all but one of these viewpoints are a liability, the very same bigots who dreamed of white supremacy and the oven for kikes are claiming the middle ground. wew. it beggars belief.