New Ben Garrison Cartoon - "Feeling the Bern" - anyone have the original?

Ben managed to sum up Bernie's endorsement of Hillary rather well, but, as seems to be the case with his recent edited cartoons, something seems off

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/753719981087436800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not Ben's most realistic drawing.

Where's the original?

>blue hair is

Someone photoshop Bernie as a Jewish Moses.

Betraying his chosen people and some goyim. Instead of leading them to the promised land he gives them a decent shoahing.

add pockets full of dollars, solomon's seal, scheming hillary and it will be 7-8/10

Because you Americans call petrol gas, would you say they are literally being gassed to death?

ben "the ten ton terror of tel aviv" does it again

You could but you would sound like a retard.

Gas/petrol is just the fuel. When you burn witches you don't say "they're being wooded to death"

Is that Moly?

haahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaahaahhhaahaa

No fistful of bills was seriously a missedopportunity.

but yeah, this might be his weakest work.

Since Bernie is a jew isn't this work anti-semitic?

Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison has finally accepted his mantle.

no, why would it be?

They exist, they're just rare.

The easiest way for a black man to get white pussy is to say he supports bernie.

You kikes never fail to make yourselves obvious. This doesn't need an 'original'. Bernie IS a jew! Plus, the 'originals' were edits made by kikes to discredit Ben. This meme needs to die, and you kikes need to feel another kind of burn.

Libertarians are good goyim. Most originals cleansed them of capitalist degeneracy.

Why would you even bother at this point? That shit was funny years ago, back when Ben was still tame and "big banks" and "shady politics" was still a too hushed over topic in relation to the kikes. After Benny boy found out it was a dedicated jew making his edits and finding Holla Forums (although, probably still too left and soft as pudding on the JQ), along with the rise of Trump, he has become more provocative and has been attacking the "right" targets, in the context of Holla Forums at least.

Remaking his caricatures with stale, simple, jew iconography adds nothing at this point. Even more so when there's A. Wyatt Mann making original, racial and jew-wise cartoons that go further than an edit ever could. Ben serves his purpose, just like Molly (as a comparison) does - soft stepping stones into the realm of Holla Forumsitics.

Basic bitch edits won't provide the next step anymore, we need to go further and create better work.

THIS. Boinie Sanduhs is already an actual commie jew fuck, what else do you want?

He's waiting for Bernie to argue why he betrayed all the Bernouts.

The big banks and federal reserve continue to libel the REAL Ben Garrison's work.

Watch the video to know about the Real Ben Garrison.

Obongo being in that doesn't make sense, it should be a kike.

Gotta love it when the enemy has their own memes backfire on them.

this.
AWM is alive and well for god's sake.

Zyklon Ben just never quits, the biggest threat to the jews since Hitler.

Ben has come a long way OP, apparently you haven't.

Ben garrison doesn't need any edits in this one it is perfect.
You only edit those where there is edit potential or ben is attacking the wrong group.
And a merchant face doesn't make it better the only thing that you can edit here is making a relation to communism and that would be shit.
Nice work.
Ben on point Lately.
Id wadger ben is becoming more rightwing by the day.
hoping if friday chimpouts happen ben will make ART

What the fuck?

alternate universe user

It's amazing but I think Holla Forums actually meme magiced Ben Garrison more into the political cartoon artist he was supposed to be.

Wooding witches to death is something completely different.

Nope, but I did find out who it was. I lol'd

twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/753719981087436800

All Sanders had to do was not endorse Hillary and call it a defeat.

Shig and stuff.

Agreed. This meme is tired and kek no longer approves. We need more artists unironically making Holla Forums-approved content.

This is one of Ben's better cartoons. Doesn't suffer from the label overdose that his others do. The art speaks for itself.

Kike detected. Fuck off Jew bastard.

BERNIE SANDER IS A COMMUNIST AND A ZIONIST JEWS
HE CLAIMED TO BE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT HOWEVER ZIONIST JEWS ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!

Zionist Jew*

You mean people who didn't look well enough at titles or remember famous quote's enough to think "THAT'S NOT HOW I REMEBER IT HURR DURR, IT MUST BE AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSES!!1!111111!One!1!!!1!1OneOne"

Back to >>>/x/ faggot. don't forget to take your meds.

Bernie Sanders got into the double digits with black voters overall.

Only in some of the states, would I use the word "rare."

You know one about Trump would be just as bad.

Yep, you're a native.
Must really suck to be you.
For the rest of you, are you sure that your family members came over with you or are they also natives of this shit universe we are slowly conquering?
Will you need to kill them?

Bernouts are trying to shift gears to Jill Stein now. She even offered Bernie to be the Green Party's candidate. Should we push Berniebots to support her to keep them from voting against Trump

MATCH ME!

From one hollow kosher candidate to another.

It's like these people would trust a used car salesman as long as they were nice to the bernouts. They never learn.

Nah, I like discovering things in the more detailed ones.

Hi brother.

wife is.
family and in-laws highly suspect.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

stop editing Bens work with crudely plastered on Jewish faces you fucking kikes no one gives a shit about you niggers.

don't insult Bernie like that

fuck off ben
pay your taxes your goddamn lolberg

Get lost Jew boy.

Pretty good/10, Ben.

I am too tired to find it, but I saw the original earlier.
Tons of schlomos and moshies were feeling the bern.

FUCK!
Did we cross back over?

Weak meme to begin with. Not surprising, coming from Reddit users.

Would /you/ say they're being petrolled to death?

Take this shitty meme back to reddit already.

Not really. He had the support of younger anti-white niggers. All of those campus hoaxes and other radical anti-white bullshit had tons of nigger bern victims.

Obongo does make sense cause he supports the immigration by trying to bring that shit to the States. He also turned the Dallas cops memorial service into a speech to lecture whites on racism, so it makes perfect fucking sense.

fuck this fucking "theory", its nothing but an elaborated joke

hothead?

had the same idea, but more subtle…

LOL, whenever you can… stick it to big brother.

Now we need to start making jokes about the anti-garrison or some Darth Vader jokes.

Literally all the original needs is Bernie saying "No refunds."

COME TO THE DARK SIDE, WE HAVE LOTS OF FREE SHIT!!!

no idea what resolution you have on your setting, but I went with subtle, not flamboyant.