Black Security Guard shoots 2 white men for urinating in a parking garage, media silent

Watch this rent-a-cop shoot at 2 white guys simply because he thought they were urinating in a parking garage. There hasn't been any white people rioting, no protests, Black Lives Matter is silent.

I wonder why?!?!

Original Post -
jookos.com/2016/07/14/black-security-guard-shoots-unarmed-white-man-parking-garage-black-lives-matter-silent/

Video embed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wOwWd
liveleak.com/view?i=ba1_1468272062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can't embed non-YT videos here

You can't see what happens when the shots are fired so I'm not gonna jump to conclusions. And you know damn well why the media is silent, it doesn't fit their narrative. Whites and blacks are killed at the same rate by cops, but they have to push "innocent blacks getting iced" narrative to promote civil unrest. Also get the fuck out newfag.

Look at the way he just blankly stands there after being asked important things he should have been answering to defuse the situation. Niggers are truly subhuman, even when they're the enforcers. It's like you could see the monkey cogs turning in his brain as he tried to figure out how he could legally swing his weight around, then he just went fuck it and decided to beat and shoot them. Fucking subhuman.

Of course it's a fat fuck.

What is this power-hungry nigger's fucking problem? They should've called the cops themselves. Either way, another one for DOTR

remember to always keep your cool in an altercation, don't give them any ammo to use against you

archive.is/wOwWd

This article claims no one was injured and the nigger is being charged.

Not only was that nigger looking for an excuse to fire his gun, but then he tried to cover up his crime afterwards.

Good thing he wasn't smart enough to hide or break the phone with video evidence of his crime on it.

Bump because gamergate is fucking stupid and molyjew is a faggot.

This is old as fuck.

Kill yourself

liveleak.com/view?i=ba1_1468272062

They've already gone after the nog. This is just trying to drum up hits for the site.

Bump

I'm sorry, who was surprised by this?

You mean twice as many whites are shot than niggers

Yeah hearing that shriek of pain after the 3rd shot sure seemed like no one got injured.

yeah, he's a murderer.

also, this.

Shhhh, believe the article, there's no way someone could just write something false then have it published. That's not possible.

Well first and last actually.

So did the nig shoot him while he was in his car? Nigger smacked the camera down knowing what he was about to do.

WHAT THE FUCK

I AM MAD

FUCKING NIGGERS

Well, you can still hear them talking after the shots ended.

Niggers can't aim anyway.

They were out of the car when the nigger shot at them.

But I agree, he had clearly made the decision to shoot at them before knocking the phone out of the cameraman's hand.

shot at two people might have missed one and hit the other.

tbh the second the nigger swung at me I would've unloaded into him and then called the police to report a justified homicide

Fuck off kike

MSM faggot.

Black people are proving they aren't capable of doing any job.

Bump because slide threads everywhere from tranny whore worshippers and faggots.

Something is most certainly going on.

Security guard is royally fucked. Used to work security for nearly ten years. His handling of the situation was absolutely terrible. The only way it could have been worse is if he just began attacking and shooting from the get go.

Any sensible security officer would have questioned them and when they denied, left them alone because he had no fucking evidence whatsoever. Other news sources state it most likely was not them. Even if he had them on video, the most he could do is call the cops and wait. His gun is for defense of lives and client property, not a "I don't know how to handle this situation and since all I can do is escalate, I'm gonna shoot a cracker and get revenge for Alton Sterling" tool.

Rent-a-cop simply didn't understand how to handle the situation and proceeded to completely lose his cool. He's out of a job and both guys are probably suing the living shit out of him. The nigger may have even been arrested for shit like reckless endangerment. It's over for this nigger.

Intent is pretty clear.

I fucking despise niggers.

All sources I'm reading state no one was injured. You're fooling yourself if you think this nigger could hit the broad side of a fucking barn with a wrecking ball.

Nice post rewarded with nice post numbers.

I like that we have a god that makes this happen more often now.

Intent was definitely to kill. He was trying to get payback for niggers like Alton Sterling and Philandro Castile, or whatever their names were.

If you live in the states, get a conceal carry permit and do not leave home without it. Get a relatively secure rig to stash it in your vehicle in case you're walking into any establishment that uses wands or other metal detectors. Otherwise, carry according to your discretion. Just be aware that in most states, it's not legal to do so in places with liquor licenses or pretty much any sort of state building. Printing in these places even by accident is a good way to lose your permit and gain a misdemeanor. So if you do decide to go by the 'discretionary waiving the law' standard of carry on occasion, be aware that you have to be especially careful that your rig is deep concealment.

I don't know what happened here, but I do know that security guards and cops aren't always your friends. Especially in a nigged up place like Ybor, Miami, Orlando or some shit like that.

Yeah but whites make up 50% of the population while niggers only make up 13%. You're right, the rate is higher for whites, but you have to take population into account when discussing crime, saying black people commit 50% of the murders doesn't mean much when they don't know that blacks only make up 13% of the population.

wow, you sound so ancientfag right now…

summer

The incident happened in 2010 so he does have a point.

Security guards are less trustworthy than the cops.

A lot of security guards want to become cops and they only became security guards because they think it'll give them experience and look good on their resume. These types tend to be overzealous and behave as if they're doing society a great justice. They're often frowned upon by their employers and clients and don't advance very far.

Many security guards are niggers that can't get a job doing anything else. Any run of the mill security company hires the lowest of the fucking low as long as they do not have a criminal record. This hiring policy nets you some of the absolute dumbest people you can imagine. A lot of Haitians and Sub-Saharan Africans get employed as security guards. These guys are just bodies, nothing more. they're too stupid to do anything but the most base jobs.

The rest of the guards, and the lowest portion, understand they're working a dead end, low wage gig. They either want down time to study, just looking to pay rent and eat, or are retired ex cops just trying to supplement their pension. These types tend to not give a fuck unless there's absolutely no way to let you off without them getting written up.

People in regular armed security tend to fall into the third category, though you do get a stray first or second cat here and there.

fine, so he just chimped out and had murderous intent.

much better, certainly a fine upstanding obama son

no, this happened 4 days ago.

So it did. I read the street address as the date, I may be slightly retarded.

Checked.

Of course nobody cares, the life of whitey is valueless to (((them)))

…the France happening?

where'd that compilation of victims of black violence getting media silence?

he a gud boi he defenin hiself white man be touchin his kart like the be touchin our hair next these boys finally get to see what the PO-LIESS do to US

This is what happens when you disrespect the authority of the state.

there it is

I bet he got super pissed because he almost fell on his ass from being so damn fat.

naw, made the same mistake, but didn't post it, simply double checked for clarity…

damn, didn't hear about it until now.

Nothing will change, they will keep getting fucked by muhammed

bump

70% sure this is getting slid.

See that bitch ass roundhouse he took? He's so fat it nearly made lose his balance plus he telegraphed it like Lincoln did Grant. Subhuman apeman.

bump

Stupid retarded nigger, he chimped out and couldn't even actually kill the people he chimped at.

Now he can enjoy the next couple decades living in a cage along with the rest of his kind for basically no reason.

He seems mentally retarded, or is this just regular nigger behavior? (Not many non-whites where I live yet)

Definitely not what I was saying, but read it however you want, faggot.

Most blacks are literally mentally retarded.

>guns are the problem

If you are white never even shop at a place with black guards. They pick on white people as revenge for all the black people they think we lynched that day

per capita.

this

god ybor used to not be a nigger and faggot haven, crowbar and orpheum used to have good shows and you could have a great night out any time

now it's just a fucking shithole with faggot drag clubs, a seemingly endless supply of homeless addicts, and more niggers than you can empty a few mags into