Is it gay to fuck my ass with a prostate massager while pretending I'm a cute girl?

Is it gay to fuck my ass with a prostate massager while pretending I'm a cute girl?

Absolutely not

Nigga, thats gay as fuck

Only if you look like a dude

For what raisin?

Good feelings

No

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being a full blown faggot Id say 6, it's not gay until you put a real cock in there but you're getting dangerously close

Yes it is gay. How many times do i have to tell you to stop spamming this board with gay shit? fucking jews never listen man.

even just thinking about it is gay as fuck. why would you like to be penetrated faggot

God put the prostate there for a reason friendo. Give it a go!

Wew lad I can't wait to make myself some tea with these new infusers.

yeah, not to get fondeled though, gaywad. not a single cell in me thinks about "getting penetrated would be fun". if you like getting fucked then thats good for you. I like doing the fucking.

It's sole purpose is to give men cancer god is a malevolent being

Wasn't that what user was saying? Fucking yourself isn't gay. Not straight, either.

yes it is. you are being penetrated, even if it's by yourself. getting penetrated is the faggot part

so you're reverse gay everytime you shit? judeo-christianity has shrunk your mind

neither jew nor christian. and no that's the natural biological process of waste disposal. shitting and pissing have no link to sexual activities (unless you're even more degenerate)

you're arguing that penetration=gay on a fundamental level in order to bypass the argument of recipient/giver.

Definitely not gay. IT is perffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

OH, shit, you are as queer as they come, you dumbshit! I can't even troll your ass because of how idiotically clueless you are about your own sexuality!

YOU ARE GAY!

pic related

OBVIOUSLY in the sexual context. getting your foot pierced by a needle OBVIOUSLY isn't gay. dense motherfucker

Bad news user. Your cock head gets penetrated by fluid. Congrats, faggot monster.

involving genitals =! sexual context. how is this so hard to understand

epic memes XD

If you are a guy, and your ass is being fucked, and you like it, you are gay.

OP didn't say he was shitting, he didn't say was being penetrated by fluid up his pisshole. He said "is it gay to fuck my ass". And if you like it, which he admits he does, it is gay.

OP, like always, is a faggot.

If you're fucking a girl, you get her vag juice in there, so you're being penetrated. Gaylord

Not if you pretend you're a girl

If you are pretending to be a girl, you are pretending not to be gay. But that is just pretending. Reality still is reality, and the reality is that you are a flaming homosexual. A Sissy. A queer. A light in your loafers sidesaddle tenor. GAY!

Yep…still gay.

It takes two persons to be gay

Masturbation can never be wrong

It's a fetish. Most people actually have one. But they hide it. The most common fetish is called normie..

Yes it can, if you believe the bible. Now you might not believe in the bible. But the day you die and burn in helle forver you may wish you did when you had the chance.

No, it takes two persons to have gay sex.

Try again.

it's about as gay as touching your dick

The Onatsuyu is for my onahole. I already have a bottle of J-lube.

No, it is way more gay than touching your dick. Full on heteros touch their dicks every time they piss. They don't enjoy shoving things up their asses and pretending they are little girls. Only gay people do that.

yes

someone needs to make a font where that is the capital L

so by that logic you don't wipe your asshole
you must be one of those blessed pedophiles that run roughshod over this board

it's only ghey if you touch your penis big clit while doing it