Holy Shit! Italian Govt Turns The 'Migrants' Loose On The Rich Bitches! They Mad!

So… the rich bitch snots want Italy to be forced to take 'migrants', huh? Well what if a disgruntled govt lets the 'migrants' loose in their rich gated communities? Ohhhhh do they get pissed!

George Clooney's wealthy neighbours in the Alpine beauty spot of Lake Como say their Italian idyll is being ruined by the influx of hundreds of migrants to a makeshift camp on their doorstep.

The picturesque area is best known as a hide-away for Clooney and a multitude of other Hollywood A-listers includ Brad Pitt, wife Angelina Jolie, and pop superstar Madonna.

But a clamp-down by Switzerland on illegal immigrants entering the country from Italy threatens to turn this chic resort into a frontier town overrun by the homeless and desperate.

Restaurant owner Maria Grazia told MailOnline: ‘I don’t want them here.

‘Italy has enough problems without trying to solve the problems of the world. We [Italy] should not have to deal with these people on our own.

‘Europe [the EU] does nothing to help us. Now they make us – me, my family and other Italian families – pay for them.’

Housewife Federica, 55, said: ‘A small number of immigrants is not a problem but now they are so many.

‘You see them arriving at that the San Giovanni station. They are not poor hungry refugees but they are big and strong.

‘People here in Como don’t like them. There are simply too many of them.’

Tour guide Denise, 67, added: ‘Immigration here in Italy is a problem, a big problem because of the huge numbers who are arriving all the time.’

Chauffeur Santi, 26, said: ‘It is good for Switzerland that they have closed the border to migrants but it is bad for Italy.

‘We simply don’t have the resources to deal with all these new people.

‘Italy has lots of problems of our own without having to try to deal with other people’s problems. It is a complex situation.

‘It is a lack of resources that is the problem with immigration. Not that we are bad people but that he don’t have the resources to deal with all of these new people arriving in our country.’

Financial consultant Emilio, 52, said: ‘Immigration is a big problem. I don’t want lots of immigrants coming to Como.

‘This will affect our jobs, our resources, and the character of our town.’

archive.is/x9O7O
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3689928/We-don-t-want-refugees-George-Clooney-s-super-rich-Lake-Como-neighbours-say-Italian-idyll-RUINED-migrants-doorstep-Switzerland-closes-border.html

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/betsyschiffman/2015/11/10/full-list-most-expensive-zip-codes-in-2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Why contain it?

Good, every single one of these revolting talentless snobs who poo-poo about teh refuwees should be forced to take ten of them in every property they own.

is there anything funnier?

CUR CONTINERE?

Delicious schadenfreude. Common man's reality is a bitch, isn't it?

THIS IS DELICIOUS!

HAHAHA THIS IS AMAZING

Can we PLEASE figure out how to do this in the United States?

Minnesota.

I cannot wait for Clooney to speak out and campaign for them to be moved into a more "diverse community".

I was thinking Beverly Hills.

its about time this happened

Excellent. Serves them just right.

LMAO check this out, even pajeet chauffeurs know rapefugees are bad news.

Curries have suffered under kebab rule more than any other humanoid in the world.

Balkans included.

Whoa, whoa, whoa that's sounding a little racist, Im sure you have as much in common with sub 80iq sand jesus worshipers as everyone else. I mean come on, its 2016, we are one race, the human race.

There is no such thing as TOO MUCH diversity, I mean what over priced marxist indoctrination college did you flunk out of? loser.

No fucking shit. Its the same shit that happens anywhere they go. I hope these sand niggers are feeling extra rapey and stabby. Turn their paradise into what everyday people are suffering through.

Watch all these commie faggots start to want immigration control now that it is actually effecting them.

it already is happening which partially explains why the trump subreddit got so big

tech nerds who a year ago were probably the sniveling arrogant types who thought reality would never apply to them, suddenly finding out that their degrees are more worthless every time a new planeload of pajeets and changs arrive

No, Minnesota has cucks but they are without political power. Here's where the enrichment needs to go:
forbes.com/sites/betsyschiffman/2015/11/10/full-list-most-expensive-zip-codes-in-2015
94027 ATHERTON CA
11962 SAGAPONACK NY
10012 NEW YORK NY
81656 WOODY CREEK CO
10013 NEW YORK NY
33109 MIAMI BEACH FL
94062 WOODSIDE CA
91302 HIDDEN HILLS CA
81611 ASPEN CO
94010 HILLSBOROUGH CA
94022 LOS ALTOS HILLS CA
07620 ALPINE NJ
94920 BELVEDERE CA
90210 BEVERLY HILLS CA
10065 NEW YORK NY
89413 GLENBROOK NV
90402 SANTA MONICA CA
11976 WATER MILL NY
80111 CHERRY HILLS VILLAGE CO
94957 ROSS CA
11975 WAINSCOTT NY
94123 SAN FRANCISCO CA
93108 SANTA BARBARA CA
02108 BOSTON MA
90077 LOS ANGELES CA
11932 BRIDGEHAMPTON NY
10011 NEW YORK NY
33156 CORAL GABLES FL
90265 MALIBU CA
090274 ROLLING HILLS CA
10014 NEW YORK NY
10006 NEW YORK NY
94028 PORTOLA VALLEY CA
10024 NEW YORK NY
33143 CORAL GABLES FL
94301 PALO ALTO CA
92662 NEWPORT BEACH CA
10007 NEW YORK NY
94920 TIBURON CA
95030 MONTE SERENO CA
90272 PACIFIC PALISADES CA
92067 RANCHO SANTA FE CA
92657 NEWPORT COAST CA
11568 OLD WESTBURY NY
94133 SAN FRANCISCO CA
91108 SAN MARINO CA
95070 SARATOGA CA
10021 NEW YORK NY
81654 SNOWMASS CO
06831 GREENWICH CT
etc.

They also need to be put in the neighborhoods where reporters and political elites live in the DC area.

As opposed to what other kind of jesus?
Not even trying to start that D&C fight, I just don't think "Sand Jesus" is a good term for Mubommad.

You got what you wanted, hooray!

yeah. that's how soldiers work.

You do realise that jesus was from the middle-east as well?

Ayy.

paajeeeeeeeeeet

Their tune changes quickly when it's not a working class neighborhood that's being overrun.

Hope you and your wife FICKI FICKI enjoy your new neighbors, George.

While I hate Marxist class rhetoric, these faggots brought it on themselves.
Give them a taste of what we go through daily

lol they're about to have their bank accounts confiscated too.

BYE EUROPE

Those poor starving men and a woman.

ITEXIT soon?

All these niggers have proper biceps. Starving my ass.

I hope they're jewish.

Good. Those dumb Hollywood kikes deserve their enrichment. I'm curious how long it'll change before they completely change their tune and start proposing opening up camps back in their home countries rather than letting them shit in the nice wealthy neighborhoods?

How about never? Cognitive dissonance might come into play as well as "doing the right thing" for thee not for me, but most of all - "Hollywood is a commie hellhole. If I want to keep getting job offers, I mustn't go against the grain."

Anyone else think something fishy was up with his marriage? This man was a confirmed bachelor ala Jack Nicholson his whole life. Slept with the most beautiful any man could want and no sign of his options going down. Suddenly he marries some middle aged, dried up, activist dune coon?

Yeah.

I think george clooney is a pretty cool guy. Eh sucks kike dick and doesn't afraid of anything.

they're probably her extended family. wait a minute, that won't stop them from raping her.

Believe it or not when a man of means has access to young ass for decades on end they can become tiresome. The tight pussy is great but after a while one gets tired of listening to someone with the mind of a 6th grader yapping non-stop. I'd imagine his wife is somewhat house trained by this point.

He's an autist.
Look at his posture, mannerisms, and hand on his face in that video. He's sputtering his words almost as bad as Obongo.

He's cancer.

Maybe when he was single and fucking different hot bitches every night he had redeeming characteristics.. but now he's just a fucking faggit.

I hope niggers storm his castle in the middle of the night and properly enrich his wife while he watches, then give him the full enrichment he deserves.

He;s such an annoying liberal good goy douche.

Wow, look at all those poor starving women and children!

OH BOY, I CANT WAIT TO BOMB SOME MUDSLIMES

Perhaps Italian state shouldn't send their navy to pick up so many.

Ugly women who dress like fashion models make me laugh.