Pony Holla Forumsread

New thread time.
All welcome and all equal
unless you're a regressive sjw cuck, then you're just a racist sexist bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFN4Bb7wcog?t=3m21s
youtu.be/6uTDp3IOdCA?t=1m27s
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168
theage.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-malcolm-turnbull-declares-himself-a-feminist-and-chokes-up-over-his-family-history-20160606-gpcp73.html
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-malcolm-turnbull-phone-call-what-now-for-usaustralia-relations-refugees/news-story/22ed73c05f15e862cef9b5054b7264be
youtube.com/watch?v=FvL-WGcoBis
ibtimes.com/pokemon-go-valentines-day-event-breeding-gen-2-pokemon-pokemon-genders-more-candy-2485121
thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/
ozarkaflash.tumblr.com/post/156697110916/sleeb-tight-gondoler-ddd
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayeg2vlnbUo
youtube.com/watch?v=HeGkRlefmco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the noises rremind me of starwars

Fuck SJWs.

needs more neon

force awakens copied this wlkway scene

I'd have to buy something to be able to properly use it
plus I couldn't find some of my friends again

allahu akbar

I thought the girl was a program

I was going to say that germany and the EU is being taken over by moslems that beat and rape women, but then I realised I was twisting the real facts of the matter That Moslems are truly for equality, they rape women, boys and goats as well.

yeah but a special type
clue was planning on taking an entire army back or something. i dunno that part doesn't make a ton of sense which probably has to do with the rviews

also jeff bridges just suicide bombed which is why it was relevant
but yes you're right i am actually thinking of converting to islam

I liked Kubo the best tho, that was a topnotch pick.
Kubo, ex machina and Tron. I don't think I've watched this much movie in ever.

Dunno who that is, but with that name I'm going to assume in the movie you two are watching, and not in RL

yeah, i think the quality went from best to worst, but that was as expected. tron is only good for visual appeal and soundtrack. the rest is super meh. and ex machina had gross stabbings and ruined my waifu for me. but i have only good things to say about kubo

it is his name irl, famous actor, but yes in the movie. i can't confirm that he didn't do it irl too tho

i hate stabbings btw

Fair enough, cool cool.

in fact that is my second least favourite stabbing scene, right behind the stabbing scene in zodiac. that one is fucked up.
see here
youtu.be/MFN4Bb7wcog?t=3m21s

I liked all of them tbh. Trons soundtrack was dope af
FUGIN KEK
did I ever tell you that for a duration of a few years, I together with two friends would prank call a lot on the cell phone. I created a fictitious personality of whos I would assume while making prank calls, so did my friend start to do it since he could act like a senile old man and we would both tell people our names were johnny hopkins all the time.

kek, no you never did tell me that. where did you get a silly name like that? i got it from step brothers.

ikr. we should watch zodiac

actually i want to make a correction, this is my second least favourite stabbing scene.
spoilers for the revenant tho.

youtu.be/6uTDp3IOdCA?t=1m27s

so ex machina stabbing scene is third

I really can't recall, I think it was just something I made off the top of my head while improvising during a time we were calling people selling vehicles on craigslist pretending to be white people who had met the sellers before at wendy's and just asking them how the kids and wife were and telling them made up stories about our RV trips to the grand canyons and boating trips in the gulf of mexico and it was just really amusing for us to know we're making all this stuff up and pretending to know them based off background and owner info of the numbers they used so people would fall for it and you could really hear the confusion in them, trying to remember and sometimes saying actually rolling along with our made up stories like if they did recall the bogus stuff we'd tell them.

If you want. I'm quite wide awake btw, don't know about you.

that is some high level prank calling, i respect it. most of my prank calls went to little giant ladder infomercials.
no, i do not feel like watching that at all. but i do want to take a shower. and i am sort of tired but im gonna stay up with you cause i might not be able to do it for awhile. not sure what to watch next though. download two surprise films while i shower and then we can deliberate

lol

So are you gonna take one now?
I think I'll take another just cause :P
You mean to say you will be gone for a while? or just stay up late?

I have an idea, The BFG or Terminus.

downloaded pretty fast, i kinda wana watch this one if you're up for it..

AUSSIES ARE THE NEW MEXICANS!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827002559122567168

yeah just did, sorry missed this.
ima stay up with you, cause maybe i won't be able to do it again for awhile.

BFG will be great. loved this as a kid

This is just a polite way of saying discarded boat people.

Nah, he's talking about the illegals in our concentration camps.
We won't take them so we look for others to take them.
Obomba agreed cause, well, obomba.

not australians

obama was just agreeing to take our trash from our islands where we store trash

probably because trash tend to vote democrat

Well now the Mexicans get to stay in your country! How do you feel about that?

We will legit just dump them back in the camps.

actually, they don't, they're in places like christmas island and naru.
They'll stay there till they die of old age.

I took one too, figured it's what you did.
I totally understand if you need to take a break from things for a while, I don't want to keep from anything. I will miss you a lot if you're gone though.
Have you not watched the movie? It's too bad I didn't read the book prior to hearing about the movie like I did The Giver. Is the BFG to you as was the The Giver to me?

Do these refugee camps have spider pits?

No they aren't in Australia.
Didn't you hear?
fuck off we're full

Whatever. Just place the refugees next to the bulk spider storage. I know you sons of bitches keep huntsmen in reserve just in case you start running low on them hiding in your toilet paper.

that's not it. my parents are gonna be here today or tomorrow and i have to be more normal around them. but we'll see.and yeah maybe next week i will go back to real life, i am supposed to go to work and stuff you know. but i don't wanna. meh, i don't really feel like dwelling on the future. not quite, i think that would be closer to the first harry potter movie. seeing that come to life was wonderful. i did liek this story tho. give us a start time

We never run low.

you heard him.

Man they are literal prisons

Because you have an entire government agency dedicated to keeping the supply of huntsmen within each city at a healthy level.

Your smug anime pictures can almost hide the fact you're some of the most hilariously cucked people of the first world. Internet sucks, no guns (unless you manage to perform an extensive array of maneuvers and wild jumps through legal hoops like a circus animal), you're not allowed to defend yourself in your own home, if you stab an intruder who broke in your home, you're going to fuckin jail
theage.com.au/federal-politics/federal-election-2016/election-2016-malcolm-turnbull-declares-himself-a-feminist-and-chokes-up-over-his-family-history-20160606-gpcp73.html
your prime minister declared himself a feminist and just crawled to the don on his belly hoping for scraps and got BTFO
news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/donald-trump-malcolm-turnbull-phone-call-what-now-for-usaustralia-relations-refugees/news-story/22ed73c05f15e862cef9b5054b7264be
JUST LMFAO

Surplus everyday

you just had obama as pres for 8 years

lmao

I wasn't being smug about it.

I remember you telling me. That sounds lame but I guess it is for the best. Lets start it at 5:40?

it it tho?
okay

in all seriousness

the average australian is a pathetic statist moron

pathetic country of pathetic people

qq

well… i don't know for certain. i would think you to have the better answer for that than me.. to influence you in a negative way is not something that I want to do…

I've got a nice butt tho so I'm doing something right.

you're a degenerate faggot and you need to be put in a camp

You don't have the balls to put baby in a corner let alone degenerate in a camp.

positive influence tho, so don't worry.

you have to admit it is the friendliest kidnapping you have ever seen

I don't think that's accurate for all of them.

i literally used a god damn fucking qualifier to specify that i wasn't talking about every single australian

fuck you and your leftist tier comment

i will fuck you up

JFC LOL

this is what I imagine it'd be like getting kidnapped by echidna the poster
he's like 6'6"

i'll fucking kill you mother fucker old style

this is a great movie for macro fetishists

similar proportions too

what is old style? i want to learn

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!
You've seen him? It's true lel

im gonna beat the shit out of your fucking mother that gave birth to you, you fucking cocksucking motherfucker

you just watch when i find ur goddamn ass

i have yaeh. the resemblance is uncanny, i imagine this is how he talks irl too

but i still won't be dead if you kill my mom (unless you time travel), and if you do i get a bunch of insurance money

Come on now I didn't burn you that badly.
Don't tell me I damaged your ego that badly already I'll feel like a bully.

youtube.com/watch?v=FvL-WGcoBis

she never goes into detail on that

ur fucking retarded LORFL

jeezus

Top kek user

oh shit
i knew this was ringing a bell
never heard the phrase kill you old style in any other place

I can't remember but what I do remember is being on VC with him when he started making all sorts of grunting and screeching noises like a pig at the barn and when I asked them why they were doing that, they told me it's because his mother and father were in the room next door and he didn't want to attract attention and make them bother him or knock on the door while he was chattin with me and I'm like fuggin WOT, you mean to saay if you're not making these noises, you're suspect so they come check on you and he was like yeah.. I kept asking if they were joking but they kept being all serious, still don't know if I was being memed on but it makes me fucking laugh every time I think about it..

it's one of my fav quotes

joe rogan just interviewed alex jones

alternative media is reaching critical mass

we now have control over reality

secret societies are to be replaced by secret internet clubs

snug as a bug

had to be memes, unless he was indeed raised by pigs like some type of swine themed romulus. then his pig parents would be alarmed by human speech. you should check back and get to the bottom of it.

in a rug

i spent 2 years around them on steam and that was always their story so i stopped asking because either he was being serious and just acts weird like that at home or he''s really dedicated to the meme

wtf

from limited interaction he did seem like an oddball. but whatever, good for him

I swear I have seen people who look like these giants irl

they'll just fuggin kill u or you'd make things unimaginably worse
terrible advice/10

they kinda look like their voice actors

especially since it's ten to one and they are cannibals. what a dumb bitch

woah
radical

i think i missed it and don't remember. why does he capture the dreams? why can't they be free?

oh nvm.

I'm not entirely sure but it seems he just assumes the role of capturing dreams, like the dream police. He stops bad dreams from reaching kids. Idunno

he gives the dreams it looks like, and good dreams too. i love bfg

nou

this is cute
surely the movie will stay this pleasant for the remainder

i have spoken too soon

So do the bigger giants actually run around killing people?

I need a full face picture, this sucks

You are quite the rude guy aren't you.

Hows you?

they go at night time and eat sleeping children

noice. not to be too critical but are there better cum effects?

remember never to post another face pic again. unless you want some dope edits that is

wow what the fuuuuck

Probably, but finding them is an entirely different story.

ITs 10:30 and I didn't realise the time!
I'm exhausted and should probably sleep.
How're you?

Are you samefagging or just sharing a trip with your boyfriend?

they must be stopped

Yes.

northern helped me unlock the magic of tulpas

so i created a tulpa of myself

Yeah im sure it's a pain
like this

wow these guys are complete douchebags to the small giant
do they really have to be so rude
JUST

wow these guys kind of suck

heh

whoopsy splunkers

what is this hocus pocus

he is making a dream for the queen so terrifying that she will send armies to destroy the giants

but i feel like they will suffer horrible losses

This seems like a great plan, I approve

yeah but what will little men do against these beasts

oh this looks sort of modern. maybe they will use bombs

meat dripper~

I was really confused about the time frame for this

jump

those are some dumb hats
what do they keep in there
it has to be storage space. maybe a heated area for their lunches

humbug

So this is like 90's era wtf
they have nukes and everything then
those giants are fucked

yeah before i was thinking they would have muskets. which is stupid since they were effing around with garbage trucks and cars.
yeah these giants are toast

that scene didn't make it click to me because everything and the house he was in with the ship made it reminiscent of the 1700s…

kek
the table legs are huge clocks

yeah the ship, the heck
im going to make this exact breakfast when the movie ends, same quantity

oh god no

don't do it

LEL
tfw can't have some

they are all going to poo their pants

pshhh

holy shit the dogs

lol

did that little bitch fuck up that nightmare with her dream essence

im gonna start looking for giants and trolls on google maps..
they all seem to be in europe

im not sure what happened but did he say he gave the big giants bad dreams, so maybe she might try and give them a good dream to fix them? they've fucking eaten hundreds of thousands of childred, they're irridemable

we have shitty things like bigfoots and, well just bigfoots i guess. lame. start training for the expedition

exactly. i think that is her plan. but even if they turn nice they deserve death

where the hell is the nuke

out of everything they could have done
they chose nets and ground troops

Going to bed, have a good one.

goodnight rap

LOL! i can't stop laughing

Night~

Trump lis in bed with the kikes and you know it.

Goodnight fgt

does he have a snozzcumber for a dick?

GOODMOVIE

It was neat, I liked the story a lot but it leaves me wishing there was a version where they fucking nuked the other giants.

Could you please stop posting ponies in this thread?! It is really annoying.

i think it might be a darker ending than you think. but it is a kids movie so left to imagination. the biggest giant didn't get dream conversion, aand still wants to eat flesh, so i think he will end up killing and eating his friends if they don't kill him first.
we have watched seven and a half hours of movies btw

:cums:

I want to fuck a pony. What do?

Yeah.. I guess you never know what events have proceeded since the movie stopped. For all we know those big giants were smarter than they thought, developed technology of their own and now they're out there somewhere plotting their revenge… Also how do they reproduce? That's a lot, it was fun tbh
Were you going to make that same breakfast?

Fuck it! Don't post it!

hm, maybe we are better off not knowing how they make more. and i think they are too dumb to get off that island, but it's still a huge risk, what if someone shipwrecks there?
yeah i really liked that, thank u. no, i am not going to make ten loves of toast and four dozen eggs. i will probably make the french toast you described earlier

But it's not real so I can't. The least I could do is post it.

Can't you see that you're just setting him up for a huge heartbreak in the future?

kek, so when are you heading for bed tho? I am pretty tired this time around..

If you post more ponies, your penis will fall off.

am i? how is that?

soonish. so you are going to sleep? i will follow shortly

Matching names, posting the same pony, watching movies together. The dude is madly in love with you since you're the guy he can best relate to. But you're not a homo, and reality will come crashing down on him one of these days.

/thread for you. No more ponies.

I'm not? phew, that is a relief. You are making me nervous tho.

JUST
JUSTJUST

JUSTJUST

JUST
JUSTJUST

JUST

these are low quality (You)s
but i am enjoying them nevertheless

Well, then again, I do have my suspicions of you being a repressed one.

Let. it. Go.

Yeah, it's about that time. I mean not immediately but.. I a, getting ready..

I guess only time will tell. Perhaps it is already too late for me.

Que deje de que? Grosero mal hablado.

okay

All i could get out of that was "bad speaking".

So… just out of curiosity.. Would you like to watch more some stuff some other time? If so, when do you think? I understand if you can't, I remember what you said.

basically you're rude and why do you say these things just
JUST
who says these things wow

Because…I love you.

yeah, why wouldn't i? i hope later today but like i said it depends. and in the back of my mind i am half planning on being a delinquent and staying here next week too. if i can get away with it, i've been lucky so far. we could watch like a thousand movies. you'll be all caught up.
can i use almond milk for the french toast?

i need this information semi urgently

Why isn't he circumcised?

BRUH

I don't know, why not? Try it lol
I would
Report results:)
Also, neat. Sorry for being a pest, just curious after the way you put it earlier came off like it'd never happen again

THERES A GAY BOMB!

I was doing a thing sorry lol

pshh. it's fine skits. i'd be pretty sad if we didn't keep doing it.
okay im gonna give it a go

it's k

You're being very silly sir

Why do we have a new thread when the last one isnt capped yet?

Right back @ u

I thought this was a pony thread heh

You were misled.

Chekt

sup

it worked
super well
thanks babe

n-nothing much, just mucking about performing a science experiement and stuff and getting very sleepy
how about you sir?

i'm still trying to wake up and watching tv/youtube

LOL
it worked well? I thhought II remembered you said some negative things about almond milk, didn't know you had that too, I have regular and that at my disposal most of the time. I think I'll try making some tomorrow with the almond milk just to see how it was. I need to get some vanilla extract to add to the concoction of egg, milk and cinnamon

all i can say is wasn't my fault tbh

no, almond milk a best, was just messin.i have a metric tonne of activated almonds in my truck out back, and i milk them whenever i run out. yeah they said vanilla was good. yeah it worked real well. and i mixed stevia with the cinnamon. it is quite delicious. did you have a good science experiment?

no, almond milk a best, was just messin.i have a metric tonne of activated almonds in my truck out back, and i milk them whenever i run out. yeah they said vanilla was good. yeah it worked real well. and i mixed stevia with the cinnamon. it is quite delicious. did you have a good science experiment?

pshh

what did he mean by this

Those who post ponies shall post ponies no more.

Oh, then I think it was that other person who was memeing at me about how terrible it is for whatever reason. I want to try some of your activated almonds. I fear I have never had a real activated almond, how do I know I am activating them properly? I need professional guidance. I did have a small bottle of the extract stuff somewhere but couldn't find it last minute. I'll need to remember to get some if I can. I have never heard of stevia.. interesting.. almost got sucked into a bunch of google links and articles there.. imma have to look into this later, never seen or heard about it at the store.. y-yes..

Those who post ponies shall post ponies no more.

whenever i want to wake myself up and get off of that sleepy slouchy feel I just try and do pushups and sprint to wherever in the house or room im going, always works tbh

hm, it was probably me. i was calling you a milk drinker and stuff. i dunno why.
activated almonds are important
stevia is just a healthy sugar substitute. i somehow prefer it so why not. excellent, we should share finding sometime, and maybe you can tell me about your scientific method. also i am free today, no parents..

Yeah, I kind of did remember a little. Share finding? lol
So are you tired? I am kinda. I think you've been up quite a bit. So have I..

You are in the wrong thread.

yeah, share findings like proper scientists do. yeah ofc, we been up awhile. you tryna sleep

lol
I don't know, maybe it depends on you.. I'd totally research your data. What kind of person would I be to deny this knowledge you would be willing to bestow upon me.. maybe.. do I look amish to you?

lol
what? no, you do not look amish

Stop this pony cancer!

of course not lel
so.. I can't believe it's already ten wtf, it was just like 7 a while ago.. wow
w-what do you want to do? shouldn't we sleep? lol

eleven is a perfect time to go to bed
when the heck is a good time to wake up? feel like it might be dark when we do, yikes. i know what i want to do but too tired i think

oh so it's going to be valentine's day soon and pokemon go is updated their pokemon app with ((( breading )))
MY SIDES

seriously? lewd, i like it

ibtimes.com/pokemon-go-valentines-day-event-breeding-gen-2-pokemon-pokemon-genders-more-candy-2485121
I just stumbled into it when i searched holidays this month.. lol
Ok, well.. I'm going to try and get some sleep now.. I srsly am really tired now.. those were some great movies you picked and it was fun. Goodnight and sleep well. ilu ;~;

it's a great idea tbh

yeah that was fun. hope you have deep sleep and sweet dreams. catch you on the flip side j-cakes.

POST MORE PONY

>>6703460 >>6703481 >>6703508 >>6703551 >>6703568 >>6703583 >>6703621 >>6703660 >>6703666 >>6703706 >>6703719 >>6703756 >>6703785 >>6703794 >>6703799 >>6703804 >>6703817 >>6703820 >>6703823 >>6703826 >>6703829 >>6703836 >>6703842 >>6703852 >>6703858 >>6703863 >>6703868 >>6703875 >>6703878 >>6703885 >>6703894 >>6703905 >>6703920 >>6703924 >>6703932 >>6703948 >>6703959 >>6703964 >>6703980 >>6703987 >>6704006 >>6704008 >>6704029 >>6704038 >>6704052 >>6704060 >>6704079 >>6704089 >>6704103 >>6704122 >>6704134 >>6704144 >>6704150 >>6704155 >>6704173 >>6704191 >>6704202 >>6704223 >>6704223 >>6704234 >>6704242 >>6704257 >>6704263 >>6704270 >>6704278 >>6704283
Saved.

good morning pony friends

Faggots.

jew

I'm just a little jew-ish.
What's up blew?

well we'll have to gas you a little then, won't we?

not much, sittin around watching Cops. You?

I have an interview in two hours, so I decided to waste some time here.

I love that show, BTW.

oh cool, congrats. did you take a bit to learn something interesting about the company you'd be working for?

Um. It's a restaurant?
That's all I know.

well they got a website dont they? why do you want to work for them?

Good luck with the interview fgt

I need money.
I think they do. I'll check.

No website. But they have good reviews. And close at 2:30 for some reason.

sleeping for 12 hours is fun

So, how've you been slutting today?

Hi socks.

Not very well.
I cashed in my change jar to get some oil for my car. And some gas. Fucking money pit that golden piece of shit.

How are you today?

alright well, learn their menu if you can, try to pick up some info about them, one or two facts that'll stick in your head to show them youre really interested. They dont care that you need money, they want to know why you want to work for them, and not some other company

yay!

Noted.

poni poni

still prefer this version

'sup Canon?

what position are you going for? Ive run restaurant kitchens before

Dish pit. I haven't learned to cook yet.

Dang. I'm feeling eh, stomach still hurts

oh ok then. well definitely mention youre interested in moving up the line to prep work or something, and see if you can talk about a favorite menu item if youve eaten there before. dish pit should be pretty easy to get

Sorry dude.
I can imagine you're still sick from last month.

That's what I'm thinking :P
My last two jobs I was hired on the spot. The last one I didn't even fill anything out until a week after the put me on.

I've never eaten there before, and I have no idea what a potato pancake is.

alcohol tho

a potato pancake is also called a latke, its a traditional Jewish dish especially at passover. Talk about that a bit maybe, thats kinda interesting and will at least show oyu have some interest in what they do.

Latkes are pretty good

Bad sock.

I don't eat Jewish food.

there ya go, im sure youre gunna get the job

:D

?

ok bye

oh hsit I derped, that shoulda been to Rose. But Im sure you'll get the job too

More than likely.
But if not the small diner I applied to yesterday is another safe bet. And one of the waitresses is cute asf too.

kick ass, im glad to hear it

Different thing i think

so the money machines all over my country flipped out
u could take out as much as u wanted, and it didnt count on your account

I see.

Does it still keep track of which account uses the machine, and how much that account withdraws?

I think i have stomach ulcers or something. Eating pretty much anything guarantees pain for the rest of the day. It's horrible

yes
but using fake accounts and shit made peoples empty many money machines over many cities

Sounds like it. You may want to stick to soups for a little while babe.

Oh fuck.
That's not great. Lmao.

bah

🐑🐑

:/

CANCER

I'm outie.

I'm iny.

laters Rose!

Just missed my bus, how're you lot today?

Good, just woke up

There's a Raptor on the bus~
Trying to make his waaaaay hoooooooome~
Back up to heaven all alooooooone~

Hiya Tirk!

Hiya Rap!!!
that sucks, another bus coming around soon?

I'm doing good, just chillin, watching Westworld, all good, weekend began for me, how bout u?

Hai Shinywubs!

Hoi

Got much on today?

What if Raptor was one of us?
Just an austist like one of us?
Just Tryna shitpost his way onliiiine

Yeah I'm on the next one now in fact they come every 15 minutes or less for me, no big issue.

Sweet as, mine doesnt start till sunday but goes through tuesday so thats good too

Hey canonwubs!

Nope, just an easy day

The best sort

Indeed

Holla Forums reduced to 4 pages again? Whey would they do this? Someone wants to destroy Holla Forums?

YESSSS.

This pills kicked in.

I obviously took too many cause i'm now dizzy as fuck, but who cares! No more pain! WOOO

Maybe just some light trolling? Everyone has a troll day…

hoi's u?

Glad to hear, hope you have a nice trip then!

oh, that's cool, also I just finished the last episode…bloody damn epic!

how's u? :3

Well glad to hear you've got no pain, hope you feel better non the less!
also poni

You could have just put the mask back on.

Im doing good, got some business done

sounds good, I gotta get some stuff done soon myself as well

I don't even know what it is anymore, it's always something.

poni

Okay, batman

Gotta go now.
Have a good one

I'm back.

From when? Is it time yet?

I had a job interview.
It is 2:05

*hug hug*

Welcome back rose.
What are you up too?

poni poni

Oh, how'd that go?

Hello Ruby.

Just booting up my computers.
How are you today?

Mission failed. I'll get them next time.

Daily reminder this thread is fuggin gay.

How'd your interview go?

How many computers do you have?

Yeah?

Not well.
I'll get the next one.

I'm using two. But I have five.
People give me their old ones for some reason.

I had a guy come into the store today wanting change for a $20 and got him to buy $40 in jellybeans and teddy bears.
got a +1 charisma for it too

Great job!

dang. any reasons?

Yes.

He had some fucking stupid test where I had to read a page and put the correct colored pegs in holes.

What a fucking asshole, right?

Noice.

NOT NAICE.

You're pretty nice.
Want to share a bottle of fireball?~

What fucking assholes expect you to be literate.

But really, not reason given?

That's kind of cool. Can't ever have enough computers

It was a good day. Talked with lots of people, and one chick complimented me on my eyes,good stuff, such a qt.

Where was this interview?

What is a bottle of fireball?

literacy has nothing to do with the job.

he said it's to see how fast I can do it. I ended up fumbling up words, and put the wrong pegs in the wrong holes. cause for some reason I can't fucking read.

true. but they're all broked in some way.
and I'd rather just have one really good computer, than a bunch of shitty ones.

that's good to hear :3
it was at some restaurant.

cinnamon whiskey.

Im not of age yet. :v

Make a super computer. Connect all of them into one and run them as a single system that should work right?

me neither~

I wouldn't even know where to begin to do that sort of thing.

Thats what I'm doing right now, hope you have enough gold-plated Ethernet cords

Google is a great learning tool

ask rose

Well no turning back now! Although I could always walk past

Ask rose what?

I can't find anything…
**I didn't even use the word "monitor"

walk past?

How am i supposed to know how much gold wiring he has

Also you can learn stuff through trial and error, nothing wrong with taking the decision process every once in a while. You might learn something that will help you later!

Literally everything I desire!

?Why? Would you take roses if they had enough to share?

Google "How to create a supercomputer"? idk

Well all I have right now is a laptop that gets so hot i'm surprised it hasn't burst into flames

uh i just.. nvm

um.
wanna do some shots?

me neither.

When first meeting someone, is it weird when they say "It's nice to meet you" to say "Well, it's nice to be met!"

Its legit not hard to make a supercomputer, infact im running a cluster as we speak

Well I will respect you dubs but know I am curious as to what you inquire.

Trump would like to allow federal employees to not provide service to people who engage in sex outside of marriage, engage in same-sex marriage, or identify as a different gender, if it goes against their religion.

thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/

As I see things, if you're on the taxpayer's dime, you can leave your religion at the fucking door.

The only gun I have are paintball guns, Id love to take some shots if I had the paintballs for it!

cluster for what?

killing yourself is always the correct answer

Sounds fun. Cause I was talking to rose about his computers so you should help him build one not me

I hate this country and him more and more as everyday passes

The work flow i should be following

lel I dont habe the money to help rose build a computer! But oh I get you.

the way I see it he's just trying to fix one highly abusable issue, with another.

I'll shoot you.

not really.

NOT IF I BEAT YOU TO THE CHASE!

kek

Its looking pretty good

/pew pew
gunshots
/rata ta ta ta

eh.

Not much else going on

have you been drawing?

Your not allowed to uncomfortably laugh!

Not much and when I have its been garbage. I've gotten worse and I really don't feel up to it

I wasn't it was literally funny to me

lel ok

/kissu

uhh.
h- have you t- tried staying positive. :DD?

Dont worry you'll get better lel

I cast cat

at first I thought my lack of improvement was that I wasn't reading enough about art, or that I don't have the vocabulary to accurately critique art.

but now I realize it's cause I sit down to draw for 20 mins at a time, get frustrated, and leave.

hello cat friend.

Thatll do it.

Hello gondola freind

fucking up without further consequences is fun tbh

Wait, you're serious? They made you put pegs into holes?

I thought you were joking

Good

someone please tell me what song that is

I wish it was possible that I could just ignore everything and stay positive or find hope in some that doesn't leave my body in a matter of hours but I don't think either of those things are going to happen

Bleh buuuuttt i wannnnnaa be betterrr nooowwww

do you like to chill?

how so?

I'm really fucking not.
and I'm pretty pissed about it. I can do the fucking work, I used to work proficiently in a kitchen that sat over 200 people each meal. I just can't fucking read well.

get fucked, ne-
um.
fag!

that was a joke. :o
you'll get better with time, trust me.

just is

You can be, you just have to be able to stuff years and years worth of knaledge into your head and focus on keeping a great hand to eye coordination to keep with that cnaleb so then you can be better in a flash

Yee, it is a nice past time from time to time. When available.

oh!
I did wander across something the other day.
ozarkaflash.tumblr.com/post/156697110916/sleeb-tight-gondoler-ddd

did somebody say
JUSTICE!?

truly.

I know that's like saying something without really saying anything.

but it is true. lol.

have you read through the wi/ic/i?

Mediocre find, which makes it pretty gud. Ill try to keep up with them

Do you like to do the 'chill's?

indeed I do.
nice n8 friend.

LMFAO

I escaped from City 17.

Nice gonbola fam

Checked

what did he mean by this?

thanks.
do you stream, user?

nice clownpiece faggot

It means he wants ur boipussy

Sometimes, Although I havent lately why?

Dankes fagget

tellem I said get in line.

jw. I'd like to watch you sometime.

okay lel Ill post stream when I can.

I don't think i've evn heard of that

I hate sloppy seconds

She may have been a joke but she top2hu

dank.

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
it links to a lot of useful resources.

`,:^)

I bookmarked it and i'll look at it when my headaches stop

she doesn't even honk

okay.

You know I have some fothose resources saved but always forget to use them..

The best part

Someone just called me with a 78 number, it was off by one but who ever is calling should give it up. I don't back down.

I was using thr mediafire account that has all those human anatomy resources.

but then I remembered I can't read.

um.
ma'am?

shoot

sniped ya.

Lel

I can tell

I just wanted sum fuk

Oh, I would offer but Im not a fuk type of person

On a scale of 1 to 2 how trippy is that possum?

That's no fun

as the balls. man.

bleehh

true.

this is a nice song/music video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayeg2vlnbUo

I can be if you want though ^:3

To the wall. sam

I want to grab her by the pussy.

I'm a huge fucking poni, please boop my face

I had no reason to cast fist in those milliseconds but now i know why lel ^:3

I'll do it with my dick.

D:
don't fist me, my man.

hi

boop

But its the only spell in my inventory, that and a love spell but thats gypsy spell yo lel

if yer name was olive, I'd stuff you with pimento.
but my dick will have to suffice.

Back up jack!

i came here to scoot

Nu I thought about making a headless horsman joke but then you might be the one to own my original head

Checkd

hi

yeah, you gave me head a while back.
remember?

What is this

well this is different

ayyyy

Sieg Heil! How goes it?

Im cumming

I don't.

Ayyy

So am I

i'm good, just watching tv. how are you?

freaking forever off by one

Pls.

hi azzy

hi

*boops*

please what?
please do?

your willingness is giving me cold feet.

Tempted to draw it tbh

another gr8 song

im good too, fixed the paint on the isuzu and now i just gotta change a headlight and maybe replace the battery. anything good on tv?

draw someone giving head?
that reminds me, my TRUE reason for drawing.

nah. it's all crap.

another classic

sounds about right yeah.

Yeah, that summons it up, what is your true reason for drawing?

I remember happy tree friends that junk was my jam.

…animation…
but then it was to draw furry porn.

now it's just to get good enough to entertain myself.

I let my mind wander

luckily i get youtube on my tv.
i'm thinking of cancelling my satellite subscription altogether. there's maybe a handful of shows i watch live.

anything worth watching on satellite/cable can just be pirated, its really not worth it unless youre into sports or local shit

You certainty don't need TV to watch ponies.

True, tbh I was in animation before i was the even into drawing.

mlp is the one show i really care about, because i like watching the show live in HD. i even pay more just to have the channel it airs on.

i like to watch some shows online with other fans in various forums while the show airs. i do this with mlp, walking dead, the expanse, pretty much any show i watch live.

why wont you let me upload pics?

There we go.

Shit I'm out of trash

Although, you'll probably miss watching bigfoot and ufo documentaries after a while. Pseudoscience is hard to not watch for some reason.

aw fuck yeah walking dead! are you all the way caught up?

holy shit that's hot.

I need to make a mado folder

this is my favorite paranormal show!

aren't there any good paranormal channels?
i'm all set for alt right commentary and video game nonsense.

i've watched every ep of it live since it first aired. so yeah, i'm caught up.
i still enjoy the show but it's lost a bit of its luster for me.

Nice. I've been into it for a while as well but I think it took me a bit to really catch on. Now that Negan is around I love the show, they haent had much of anything good going on since the Governor died.

Thread going gay again

Omg is that a taco?

how can you tell?

YAY

you're a taco

the show greatly mimics the comic now, which i've never read. i hope we get a good resolution out of the negan plotline, because some of the setup eps like the all tara one dragged on a bit.

I miss gaeburn.

Its going places

I like the tacos

me 2

I want to read the comic but to get the whole thing even in graphic novels would be like over 200 dollars and fuck that. The one where Tara went to the village of feminazis? I kinda liked that one. I thought it was hilarious how Rick's attitude to Negan changed. Like, he killed Glen and Abraham and takes Darryl and Rick's like "holy shit I'll be your gimp boy just dont hurt anyone else!" and then Negan kills a couple of Nobodies and takes the science dork and Rick's like "Well fuck it, he ran out of cool people to kill, lets shoot him in teh face!"

fags cause cancer m8. don't you know?

just get them on pdf. it's a lot freer than $200 bucks.

that could work too!

This is gay and usually more lewd than I like seeing my waifu but its really cute

Rose pls

what happened?

But I am not cancer bAwss

my friend has a bunch of the comics, but he doesn't read them. i prefer the show, and i like fear the walking dead. the only comics i own are my stack of old 90's marvel.

Why does something need to happen? I just want attention

niggers

I was talkin cigarettes cunt!
but good on ya for comin out there.

just ask babe~

what are they on about now?

bring on the nukes

What did he mean by this?

Nothin i'm just being a faggot. Have three dollars to my name and my mum and stepdad are flat out ignoring me about the money they owe me.

Ive got a bunch of Batman ones, some Garth Ennis, and then Kickass 1 and 2 as well, I like me some graphic novels~!

Better cut them up if they dont deliver

no.

send a nigger with a gun and a bag of skittles.

C-can i get some attention please?

meh

i have the black bagged death of superman. that shit was worth so much money before they faked out and brought him back. they were going for around $200 back in the day. now i think it's worth maybe $10. i should just open the damn thing and see how superman died. like i care, i was always a marvel guy.

i also have punisher limited series #1, and the whole secret wars 2 series. lots of xmen too, and the other various x things.

hi

how about some lover too?

nu pls? /pattsakissu

Did they make a successor for yume nikki?

how the hell does drawing squares help me with perspective?

He'll just get shot by some paranoid spik

Well not by the creator of yume nikki, technically yume nikki isn't a finished game. It has an ending but it's not a finished game. Though it hasn't been updated in like seven years so either he doesn't give a fuck about his cult classic or is dead. Which I think he's dead sadly. But there is Yume 2kki which is an amazing game.

I blame the niggers

true.
I blame the rap musics.

I blame the media and the rich who fund them

not all rap music is nigger shit

haha yeah that was a silly thing they did with him and Doomsday. At least it worked out being better than the ending of that shit movie they made of it.

I gravitate mostly towards DC, cant beat Joker, but I like Marvel's movies./

I'm well aware there's white rappers.

one of the superman knockoffs ended up getting his own movie starring shaq.

Just making sure

I'm just joking anyhow.

I knoowss

It helps knowing all the squares make a circle.

oh ok well that sucks tbh I like that game

ok cool. heh.

how the fuck?
what?

Yeah its a bummer but its an amazing game and there are quite a few good fan games I recommend playing if you like yume nikki

bleh

Oh really? what are they if you dont mind me asking

yume 2kki is the most renowned second up would have to be .flow the others I can't think of but i've played a few there's the fangame wiki if you'd want me to link it you can look through it yourself

Steel right? It was like a nigger ironman?

yeah. kinda.

um.

lel

Help me kill myself fam

Well I wish we had the balls to do that but she wants it probably for all the wrong reasons

yellow nigger

hello tiny friend!

yep. but i don't think the shaq character was the canonical steel but rather just a character inspired by him. i never saw the whole film though, just parts.

sara silverman is heavily armed. seriously, i have no idea why she wears sleeveless shirts.

Can't believe i'll be twenty in two days

never.

Meanie

what should I make for breakfast..

you have the same birthday as my best friend. lol.

sorry, I have a little trouble killing people I like.

omg r u retarded its dinner

Something good

… but I just woke up…

meth.

activated almond milk french toast

You pretty much woke up at the exact opposite time as me.

7/10 breakfest

*huffs spray paint* TOO VALHALLA!!!

3/10 waifu

oh lol that's fun
You don't need to kill me just push me and let physics do the killing

I am witnessing you.

ya imma do this almost forgot lel
imma make some for my mom too i guess

preemptive happy birthday. in case I'm not here.

and no!

crap. I fell asleep at the PC. Damn ASMR

Rose please~

If that's true yours must be like 1/10 if that

what's she say when you wake up at eight pm? im guessing not good morning

Well thanks I probably won't be here either

yesssss

chekt. haha dam nthats kinda sad. he was the knock off steel? Like, he was corrugated man? or galvanized dude?

show me your asmr
this is one of my favourites
youtube.com/watch?v=HeGkRlefmco

please what, slave?

I will never help in your murder.

I thought like you once

god damn it rose

I am not apologizing!
this time.

Boooooooo!!

W-what. Rose no

Dude, you can't just ask someone for their ASMR vids, what the fuck, it's like askign for dick pics skitty pls

we can trade if you want

gih!

wez yes.

yeah, i mean like he didn't get his powers from superman dying like the one in the comics did.

Alright you first

But why

good evening

I'm bored. and enjoy your company.

no way bud, i've been burned too many times before. we post at same time, on the count of three

So you decided to enslave me? D:

Nah, that always ends with me looking like an idiot. Deal's off. I'm sending those dick pics to Rose instead

huh? i wanted asmr vids not dick pics. what are you, gay?

because I want to keep you around…
in my slave house…

I hope you're close enough to russia to own a hammer and scicle, cause I need you to harvest some wheat for me.

Nice projecting. You've already admitted to being gay, even

Since when do you live in russia

which one of us had trouble reading again?

daaaaamn

DINDU MAN! He can run from the cops faster than a speeding bullet!

Wow. Pretty sure that has never happened. Youre the one who brought up dicpics not me

I have authentic skitty dick pics.

I'll be selling them for 200$ a photo.

the original superman was a tribesman named m'buk'tu(click noise) in 500 BC. the white man stole the idea for him like they stole everything else. we wuz kangs.

Nothing, I usually say good evening or the relevant one for the time of the day. They liked the french toast I made better than the one they made the other day that prompted me to make some.. Probably because they didn't add cinnamon and used more egg than what was necessary..
I can't tell a difference between the almond milk and regular one tbh..

I would succ ur TexMex dicc

I would like to purchase the originals and the exclusive rights to these photos. What will that cost?

shit I guess we really do owe them 40 acres and a mule then

You

It happened a few times. I knew i should have screencapped it, i even said i would

i'm fine with that as long as the 40 acres are under water.

I'll give you the friend price. $850,078.03

FUCKING APPARENTLY

lel. noice. holy shit, someone I was trying to argue with just complained that "books are biased" and then linked me to some weird Milo Yionopolous shit on youtube, which they thought was a better source. Dafug is wrong with people?

there's a difference between gay and bisexual

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

if you can't tell the difference that's good right? cool, good to know. she's gotta be kinda chill if she doesn't care at all if you get up this late. put a little sugar or whatever with the cinnamon.

Who is apparently? You're very unfaithful to this relationship, you know

You're both.

some books are biased.
ever read the bible?
totally biased against snakes.

if you die, can you take me with you?

since when were we in a relationship?

Fuck it, it's 3.30 am. i'm going to bed. Night faggots

Oh, btw, Skitty, Lora says you're gay.

I can't recall any of these times, I would have liked to see proof as well. Too bad

Will you accept GBP? if not i can pay in bearer bonds that i got from a train

baking next thread now

sleep well babe.

bitcoins only.

NEW THREAD

Some people are gay or bi, youre just a little slut

Sure but you better hurry up and get here

Since last year

I keep forgetting you're always drunk and will not recollect any of the things you say. Do we have an archive for the old cyclical? It's in there

You too

show me a fucking signature. faggot.

can you wait a few years? I need to raise some money.

how very rude

shoot. okay can you refrain from selling for a day or two?

archive for what? you remember it, i remember it

Yeah, II liked these better than the last ones II made tho so maybe the almond milk helped. What do you have planned for tonight?

a picture is worth a thousand words. a video is basically hundreds of pictures strung together. therefor it follows that a 20 minute video of a guy talking is worth thousands of words. move over books, you just became obsolete.

I'm not a faggot!

nope. wez already bought some copies.

lmso.
sre.

i really dislike the anti-intellectualism thats becoming prevalent in our society. In some ways I can see how its the fault of intellectuals themselves for omitting facts in order to push a vague liberal agenda and focusing too much on trying to shepherd people along rather than inform them… but now people feel it's reasonable to call facts into question simply because they're in a book.

i'm tri-sexual

n-no-ones ever called me that before

hmm
you tell me fam

kms

FILL THE OLD BREAD!

i'm a tricycle

kek. i bet you ride a tricycle