Trump poised to take the swing states

Trump poised to take the swing states

Trump makes up the gap

He hasn't even begun campaigning in earnest against Crooked Hillary Clinton and already Donald Trump is poised to take the swing states:

>Florida - Trump at 42 percent to Clinton's 39, compared to a 47 - 39 percent Clinton lead June 21;
>Ohio - Clinton and Trump tied 41 - 41 percent, compared to a 40 - 40 percent tie June 21;
>Pennsylvania - Trump at 43 percent to Clinton's 41 percent, compared to June 21, when Clinton had 42 percent to Trump's 41 percent. With third party candidates in the race, results are:
>Florida - Trump leads Clinton 41 - 36 percent, with 7 percent for Libertarian Gary Johnson and 4 percent for Green Party candidate Jill Stein;
>Ohio - Trump at 37 percent to Clinton's 36 percent, with Johnson at 7 percent and Stein at 6 percent;
>Pennsylvania - Trump over Clinton 40 - 34 percent with 9 percent for Johnson and 3 percent for Stein.

Remember, you heard predictions of a Trumpslide here first. Trump isn't merely going to win, he's going to win big because Crooked Hillary is a spectacularly bad candidate, and the chances that she's going to survive the inevitable presidential debates intact are slim at best.

Scott Adams concurs:

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/trump-makes-up-gap.html

Interesting comment (not sure if true or not though):

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/trump-makes-up-gap.html#c316815105173546543

Shit is going to be wonderful. Even more so will be seeing Hillary try and duck Trump. We may get Trump calling her out at random times like a boxer.

This is the best part. Some polls have suggested that as much as 1/3rd of Dems think Hillary should have been indicted.

That's 1/3rd of her supposed own party that thinks she should be dragged into court. Not the most motivated or loyal voters for her there.

Now add maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of Sander's cucks who are so disgusted that they won't vote for her and are jumping to third party, not voting, or even going Trump.

I'd forgotten what hope felt like.

Except if he picks;
Gingrich
Christie
Carson
Love
Martinez
Lubio
Paul
Cruz

Or a number of any other names for VP that "were definitely his VP choice goy!" he will get absolutely demolished by Hillary.

Wow.

That is insane.

This. I'm worried Trump will pick a VP that the media will immediately zero in on with bullshit attack pieces.

He's unlikely to pick anyone that could be used against him anyways. He has to choose someone who he has strict control over and is in his pocket or that person will try to sabotage the ticket. Rand Paul is a possibility but still unlikely.

That isn't why it's worrisome. It's worrisome because any of those names and Trump will forever be known as DJT after he gets assassinated.

Sessions
Buchanan
Mattis
Flynn
I feel like I'm forgetting a name

Or bust. And Flynn is the most likely. To all the shills who will immediately cry "HE WAS A DEMOCRAT!!!" So were quite a few Holla Forumsacks before the redpill set in. "BUT HE'S OKAY WITH FAGGOTS EXISTING!" so were quite a few Holla Forumsacks before the redpill set in.

Him being okay with faggots is irrelevant because new conservative justices, 1 to 5 from what I'm hearing will overrule the fag marriage ruling and give it back to the states.

NO

That cuck stays AWAY from the Trump presidency.

Even overseaing the FED is a huge NO. He's controlled and so is his father.

He's unlikely. His ambition is obvious to the point of being palpable so I doubt Trump will take him. The only problem is that he doesn't have any electoral fault against him aside from his seemingly flip-flopping stance on things. I think Trump will go with someone who is secretly in his pocket.

He's tied up with Theranos, making him very suspect and probably compromised.

Do you actually believe half the shit he says? Paul would be as bad for the US as Obama is / was.

This is why I dislike him as a choice. He wants to be the next Obama quite honestly. This is probably why he went so hard at Trump at first and then flipped later on. Also why he turned on his father and endorsed Romney. Thankfully the latter will probably be the thing that stops Trump from taking aside from all the shit he said about Trump.

No. He's obviously full of it.

Probably. If only because he seems to be have shit for brains and panders too much.

And this is with heavily Hillary-slanted polls, too.

With Trump coming under heavy as fuck fire from the media too.

I was listening to some cuckservative talk radio yesterday

How the actual fuck can people still think like this?

Doesn't fucking matter, if he wins those rust belt states plus the swing states, NC and AZ don't even fucking matter, but even then they're not swinging blue. Stupid fucking cuckservatives, they never fucking learn do they?

I feel like whoever trump picks as vp needs to be very very strategically important, someone to balance his aggressiveness out, maybe appeal to evangelicals, also appeal to talk radio
I think cruz would be perfect in that regards.
Dont know if he would be into it or how all of you would react.

cuck who wants to abolish the united states with his globalist bitch wife

nothx

Trump is basically coasting into victory, Hillary's veep has to be a complete Hail Mary pass to energize her base.

While general polls still show Hillary winning by a few points nationwide, it doesn't matter tbh, if Trump shows he can win Florida and say Ohio…

The only thing Trump can do to fuck up is choose a shitty VP, if he chooses Pence… he might as well start deciding on the color of the curtains in the Oval Office.

Although it's slightly more risky, I hope he chooses Flynn.

Fucking illiterate Americans. /ˈkwɪnᵻpiːæk/

Fuck off.

Trump also has no need to appeal to evangelicals, he already wins them easily because they're desperate and will happily go with him. You really think they'll vote Clinton?

Nope, he brings nothing to the table.

Plus, they do not get along at all. Not helpful if your VP is a egotistical maniac who turns around and calls you the egotistical maniac.

NY polls are interesting. Most recent poll was conducted from June 22-28 of 803 registered voters. Clinton leads 54%-31%, but 16% is undecided. It's unlikely, but if all of those undecideds gravitate towards Trump then NY becomes a swing state with Clinton only +7. Clinton has seen slight decline in support, while Trump has remained stagnant in the state.

Trump has been getting more and harder fire from the (((MSM))) than Hillary has.

Every week since Cruz and Kasich dropped out has apparently been Trump's hardest and worst week.

w0t?

He's up in national polls and the primary polls were correct at the end. The wrong ones were the first few states that had him trailing by a lot.

ID = [ccc709]

REPORT + HIDE

Very much so. The media does nothing but insult Trump and hype Hillary to be perfect and the most qualified and wonderful individual to ever run.

And yet, when people get to know Trump, they like or at least respect him, while when people get to know Clinton, they recoil in disgust.

That Trump can get these kind of polls when the media is hyping him up to be a literal demon from hell who rapes women first thing in the morning, eats orphans, shoots poor people, calls Mexicans up randomly to hurl abuse at them, and has blacks flayed to make rugs, you know he's a winner.

I need a new rug.

Many proper nouns in burgerland have Native American origin which can lead to odd pronunciations. They were simply showing which syllable is stressed. I've heard many people mispronounce it as kwa-NIP-ee-ack

linking directly to that alk kike faggot vox day.

sage

Nice trips.

Where are you from? Some mystical Apache nation?

Who gives a fuck how to properly pronounce those Listerine-chugging, buffalo shit-smearing red injun words? If we White Americans (the only real Americans) pronounce those shitty words right by accident, Squatting Bear should be happy.

Now stfu and deal me another hand, corn nigger.

Vox is based, deal with it m8.

Is the first debate scheduled yet?

He's going to stomp that dumb cunt. I can't believe this. Is BLM being paid to ruin shillary or what?