Is there a difference between Niggers and Black People?

Is there a difference between Niggers and Black People?

Some anons think that all black people are inherently niggers.
Other anons think that there are black people who aren't niggers.

What do you think?

pick one

Blacks aren't inherently niggers

but most of them are

I still like them better than latinos

There are certainly black people who are more dignified, smarter and more competent than any user who has ever visited Holla Forums, but they're very few and far between.

I think your question is dumb.

The question is, is it because of their race or is it because of the environment a lot of them live in?

Yes. Blacks can be smart and well civilized members of society. While niggers can be those you strongly dislike, or those who act extremely ghetto, ignorant, and inherently uncivilized. That's roughly my usage of nigger

What are you in 5th grade?
It's a combination of the way they were raised+environment just like every other human on the planet.

This is the actual answer.

Yeah if you see it like social determinism does it then yeah, but race plays a big factor in your self-expression and the way you act. I wasn't trying to argumentate biologically.

Like said, it's a combination of genes and environment. However, I think genes have a bit more of an impact, and I believe that, generally speaking, blacks are genetically inferior to whites – there are IQ stats and standardized testing stats (adjusted for income tier) that support this. Also, just look at the state of black societies throughout history and just use your common sense.

Liberals just wanna blame "a history of marginalization" for everything, and debating them is futile.

Black people do exist, but only within civilized societies where they receive help and guidance. Niglets raised by white people will almost always grow up to become respectable members of society, but left to their own devices they would return to their nigger origins within 1-2 generations.

There IS a difference, but so rarely is a black person not also a nigger that you'll probably never meet them.

blacks in south africa are pretty white after they kicked out the whites lol

How fucking DARE you compare me to people!

Bullshit. Culture plays a big factor in your self-expression and the way you act. Skin color, or "race" as you call it, factors into exactly nothing.

Performance-based bullshit. The capacity for intelligence has nothing to do with skin color. Asserting that it does is simply not scientific.
Again, Culture. Not skin color.
Agreed.

I'm not saying an IQ test is an objective way to measure every kind of intelligence, but the fact is, blacks score lower than everyone – I'm sorry if that offends you.

To say it's not "skin color" is being slightly disingenuous. Culture certainly plays a part, but there's gotta be a reason why blacks have failed to assimilate in every country they've ever inhabited. There's gotta be a reason why Africa has always been a hellhole and has stagnated in every way, relative to the rest of the world. At some point, you have to consider shitty genes.

It's also worth noting that east Asians score even higher than whites, despite the fact that the test was designed mainly for the western world.

Lazy

My nigga, watch Tommy Sotomayor, he's the only black man I know of that talks about niggers in the same league as Holla Forums. His whole philosophy as to why the nigger exists is stemmed from single nog mothers, the welfare state, and political correctness. In this video he highlights a problem that only the American negress has, and that is the disgusting practice of weave.

fuck niggers lol

Yep, that's Holla Forums-tier alright

How about, "absentee nigger fathers". It goes both ways.