Guys my great grandfather was black, when someone asks me what race I identify as, should I say white (I look white...

Guys my great grandfather was black, when someone asks me what race I identify as, should I say white (I look white, no black features that I can tell), or should I say that I'm mixed race??

You should just up and kill yourself.

t. Mixed race white/curry nigger

That's not very nice :^)

One drop rule. Time to lynch yourself.

White

Why would you ever want to identify as having anything to do with a nigger?

I'm the guy that started the genealogy thread because my grandfather's last name MAY be Jewish, though none of my other family is.

So like… 70 years ago, your grandmother was fucking a nigger? Damn, she must have been an ugly whore to fuck a nigger when she would've been publicly ridiculed in such a way.

Yikes.

Well, the advantages of having african-american descent in places with affirmative action is clear, isn't it?

She was French

If you
a) Look white (outward check)
b) Consider yourself white (inward check)

Then there's nothing to talk about.

The one drop rule doesn't make much sense in light of genetics. The Reich did not follow such a standard. I would say you are white.

Just act like a jew. Choose whatever race that nets the most shekels.

And since you're doing that, might as well say you're chosen too

Seriously, I don't know I which is worse. Having a great grand nigger or knowing your great grandma would be starring in a blacked film is she were alive during in current year.

That's just your inner mongrel talking. Racial purity isn't a scale, it's a binary variable.

You are descended from niggers. Go back far enough and everybody's niggers.

One drop mongrel, one drop

thats a difficult question you are asking there. i doubt that niggers will accept you as one of them.

but yes you are infected with nigger dna.
even if its not accurate i would put you into the category of sand-niggers.

according to my research you are a slut-whore-nigger-faggot-cuck

This also.

(You)

Fuck, I took the bait.

nigger

Professor Dr user here has hit the nail on the head. One drop = nigger.

well its not your fault as you until now didnt married a nigger yourself.

but compare it to this:
you have a full tank with 1000 liter/250 galoon of water. now someone takes a shit into your water.
would you drink it?

there are people ready to drink the water
i wouldnt drink the water even if its my own shit

Using this comparison, basically a nigger took a shit into his great grandmother's mouth.

OP here

I doubt he was the average nigger, I mean, A white woman giving herself to a black dude in those times? He must've been a special one…

Anyways, thanks everyone for replying, just trying to figured this stuff out you know.

Okay, you’re retarded.

Or… You know… Maybe she was a whore.

Your granddad was swarthy Portuguese mystery meat, and black in Britain, Sargon.

Nothing mixed with white = white you dummy.

If an asian mixes with a white, the kid comes out looking asian. If a dindoo mixes with a white, the kid comes out looking dindoo.

Your great grandfather was not special. Don't pull the special snowflake shit!!!! He was more likely a rapist or the the nigger form from holes who could fix everything but his lynching.

I guess there are almost no white people on earth then since many Europeans have 0.1-0.2% ashkenazi genes.

Yes, it did. The only exception were Ashkenazim who had to follow the Nuremburg rules

this is a more accurate representation

seems you are inexperienced with female nature. woman is always woman. its their instincts to fuck around with whatever is available.

bonobo apes(chimpanzee race) have closest ancestory to humans.
it was studied that if two different groups meet, some of the females go over to another group ans stay with it.
thats typical female behavior in case a the genetic-pool becomes expanded.

if you as a white man go to the middle east or asia or negrostan, their woman want to fuck you too and they want to fuck you more than anything else in the world.

btw in islam they passed that kind of oppressive rules on female to prevent that kind of womans behavior.

And even Ashkenazi are endlessly more European than the nigger gened Americans.

Is this actually true, can you link me any articles, videos or wathever talking about this?

Depends.

If you want gimme dats say you're black and watch the chimps get angry.

OR your grandma was an especially whorish slut for those times.

You better start believing in slide threads.

You're in one

I watched a long documentary about miscegenation in the early part of the 20th century. Coalburners were always the biggest whores in town.

Identify as what will give you the most gibs

You can tell them that you are multiracial. Will that be a problem for you? If they mistake you for white then you can sue them for racism. It will be funny to see white liberals apologizing to you profusely. :-3