Yearly reminder that if you own a cat you are a cuck. This shit is literally destroying the entire western world...

Yearly reminder that if you own a cat you are a cuck. This shit is literally destroying the entire western world. Ever wonder why people cant or wont plan for the future, why things like trillions of dollars disappearing from our government don't phase anyone, your people not caring that there race is going extinct. Its all because we fucking own cats. Not to mention they are a god dammed invasive species that hunts lizards to extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJPKzplEE

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2008/10/05/toxoplasma-the-brain-parasite-that-influences-human-culture/
archive.is/wPLKx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Hilling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELETE THMEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Cats ended the black plague you miserable fag!

Sorry owners of cat girls, your going to have to put them down.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2008/10/05/toxoplasma-the-brain-parasite-that-influences-human-culture/

archive.is/wPLKx

We like to think that we are masters of our own fates. The thought that others might be instead controlling our actions makes us uneasy. We rail against nanny states, we react badly to media hype and we are appalled at the idea of brainwashing. But words and images are not the only things that can affect our brains and thoughts. Other animals – parasites – can do this too. According to research by Kevin Lafferty from the University of California, Santa Barbara, a common brain parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, could be influencing human culture across the globe.

toxoplasma_gondii_tachy.jpgToxoplasma gondii is a single-celled brain parasite spread by cats. Our feline companions are its preferred home and only in their bodies can it mature and reproduce. So like most parasites, T.gondii has a complex life cycle designed to get it into its final host. If it finds itself in another animal, it travels to the brain and changes the host’s behaviour to maximise its chances of ending up in a cat. For rodents, this means being eaten and infected individuals are less fearful of cats and more active, making them easier prey.

Humans can also contract the parasite, through contact with soil contaminated by the faeces of carriers or through eating infected meat. But since cats are very unlikely to eat humans, T.gondii reaches a cul-de-sac in our bodies. Still, there is nothing to stop the parasite, evolutionarily speaking, from trying out the strategies that work so well in other hosts. In rare cases, T.gondii infection causes a disease called toxoplasmosis that produces mild flu-like symptoms and only really threatens foetuses and those with weak immune systems. But in most instances, the parasite acts more subtly.

Men tend to be less intelligent, but are more loyal, frugal and mild-tempered. The one trait that carriers of both genders share is a higher level of neuroticism – they are more prone to guilt, self-doubt and insecurity.

In individuals cases, these effects may seem quirky or even charming but across populations, they can have a global power. T.gondii infection is extremely common and rates vary greatly from country to country. While only 7% of Brits carry the parasite, a much larger 67% of Brazilians are infected. Given that the parasite alters behaviour, infection on this scale could lead to sizeable differences in the general personalities of people of different nationalities. This is exactly what Lafferty found.

typical cat owner

It directly lead to the Renaissance fucking pleb.

Wish we could have something similar these days.

Designated shitposting thread.

If anything, cats are bad because Muslims love cats. Real Aryans have dogs.

You're a fucking idiot.

What an enlightening argument. Your a fucking traitor to your race. This shit is a serious problem and all you can do is call someone an idiot.

Typical dogfag.

Welp, catch you on the flipside, OP.

I'm sure you're enlightened by your intelligence.

Quality post, dipshit. Did you watch the video?

This is now a Pierceposting thread

Yeah, sure. Also being good at vidya doesn't mean you have a high IQ. The dumbest, laziest asshole in my group of friends is the best at vidya by far.

You sure now how to show that high IQ.

Cats are independent meaning that man children like you don't like them because you are desperate for affection. Many great men have owned cats and spoken of the joy they bring.

At least you kikes are getting creative with the D&C, it's better than the 500th Christianity thread, but as usual you fail.

And now we know why there are so many furfags with vore fetishes.

I have 2 cats and you can gas yourself, rat fucker. Toxoplasmosis affects usually immunosupressed faggots. The point where it is possibly dangerous is for pregnant women, you just have to not make her wash the litterbox. When you get out of your shitty suburb and live in the country, you'll learn how cats can be real useful to hunt rodents who otherwise would love to make nests in your walls. Plus in that area, you don't have to have a kitty litter, they shit outside. Way lower risks of getting Toxoplasma Gondii in your system.

I'd take a cat over a terrier or chihuahua any day. Those things should be ground into hamburger and fed to dogs that can serve a purpose.

I'll spell it out for you then

Therefore, it isn't as easily transmissible as clownfro would have you believe, despite the much higher level of exposure in my case, or I'm a miraculous exception to all of the symptoms and all women should immediately submit to me so that I may pass on my immunity against this clear and present danger to our race.

Ah, but where did I say it did? Quake/DOOM are pure reflex tests (outside of map knowledge / spawn timers). I was on par with the asian menace.

Interesting to note that people who score higher on neuroticism are often more closely attached to their cats, so it may not be the case that toxoplasma causes neuroticism, but that the neurotic, being closer to their cats, are more likely to be infected.

"This indicates that owners high on the Neuroticism dimension showed varied and intense social interactions with their cats, including human-initiated face-rubbing and kissing, emphasised feeding, but were not so engaged in object play with their cats." - The Domestic Cat, Biology of its Behaviour, 3ed.

Speaking of that, you don't think the Vatican religion is a Christian religion, do you, user.?

Sounds reasonable. However, cats lick all parts of their body (in no particular order). No one guarantees you won't catch toxoplasma by even petting the cat's belly or back.

Nice Dunning–Kruger effect .

Note here an infected patient displaying the symptoms of aggression commonly associated with toxoplasma gondii

Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.

Is that you Lovecraft?

GAS THE CATS
SPECIES WAR NOW

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

gtfo

Couldn't we use them to hunt lizard people?

Also my lizard could kick a cat's furry star shaped ass.

Pic semi related, not my specific lizard, but the same breed. Lizard is friend. I'm training him to pictures of jews with food so if a filthy heeb tries to touch him they get a nip of pure jurassic fury.

*training him to associate pictures of jews with food

Tasering cats in gta5. Fun for hours.

Are they the ones I posted on PDF?
>>>/pdf/62

If they’re not, post them in that thread and then link the posts here.

Why yes they are. I believe even from that exact same upload. I'd forgotten how I'd gotten them.

free subjects and their faces are
rated by women as more masculine and dominant. These differences may be caused by an increased concentration of
testosterone.
Well fuck me, I'm going to go play in the kitty litter

Or, you could skip being a fucking retard and get a dog.

pure coincidence

it led directly to the judeo-masonic (((enlightenment))) and the end of catholic monarchy across europe

bullshit.

Cats only get toxoplasmosis if they're outdoor cats. And all species are invasive species, and fuck lizards, they're no less invasive.

this is the toxoplasma speaking, it's reached sentience holy shit guys how do we stop this?

kill all cats

Wow man, I bet you're like, afraid of your own feelings or something.

Thanks OP had a giggle

BULLSHIT

If you are hygienic, it's possible. Just wash your hands after petting the cat.

Note the sign of a low testosterone cuck who will let niggers fuck his whole family while apologizing for being white because he sees aggressiveness as something bad.

pick one faggot

pro tip:
Rats will eat anything, food, electrical insulation, plastics, wood…

Cats just eat small creatures , rats , mice, birds, and lizards.

Go back to the history books kid.

Nice blogpost

Move out of the ghetto Jamal.

Have fun when SHTF and you go to your prep storage only to find out it's been eaten by a jew colony.

You must be physically intimidating.

==Anyone remember South Park Season 16 episode 3 about memes ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Hilling

OHH LOONG JOHNSOOON

Dog owner master race bump

They both have their use. Dogs (not poodles or chihuahuas, those are walking alarms) are great for hunting and home defense, cats are useful against rodents and other parasites.

stay insecure, catcuck

Bitch, I`m still surrounded by blacks. Fuck your cats.

You're a moron, your mother is a whore, this is a slide thread, and fuck lizards.
pic related; your mom

sage

ayy

top kek

Inside cats are not a problem. Generally only outside cats contract and spread t. gondii.

Further evidence that only subhumans let their cats roam outside. Irresponsible pet owners will be among the first to go on the day of the rope.