What's this image make you think about? Does it upset you guys? Does it make you want to hurt someone?

What's this image make you think about? Does it upset you guys? Does it make you want to hurt someone?

Personally I think the girl in the image should die. She should be flayed alive and called a whore.

RACIST

First thought? Someone wants to catfish Holla Forums

not interested

OP's right, she should die. Sounds like a major cunt tbh. There's a reason guys fall over themselves for down to earth, chill women who don't take shit super serious.

Don't get mad at me because you have a crush on an evil slut dude.

data mining!

Iol it doesn't make me want to hurt anyone. She just seems incredibly narcissistic, delusional, judgemental, and insecure. How could anyone have any fun in life trying to be so perfect?

If more people thought like you, people would be a lot more laid back.

Oh hey I meet most of tha-

Oh well.

realized it was a troll when I got to the blood types part

Even if she meets most of her own standards, which I doubt heavily, there's still no excuse for her to be so untactful about it. No one's going near her even if they did fit the bill because she screams red flags.

It's funny really because women in Japan are like in OP's image, which is why they say fuck it and just play video games and masturbate to 2D

For what purpose?

Because people like her are scum. She should not be allowed to exist

You sound like a butthurt salarycuck that is angry a female salarycuck wont answer you.

The only thing she listed that I passed is being white. idgaf.

Why? She insulted you and possibly everyone you've ever hung out with or dated.

Is that a meme or something? I mean, where did she even get that idea? I never heard of anything like it before…

When you put it like that it is funny for an absurdist point of view

They are pretty anal about bloodtypes in Japan - it is their astrology, and they think certain bloodtypes match.

If I had a nickle for every person that hates me, I could afford to upgrade my shitty trailer.

How glad I am I'm single.

Nah, it's just mildly amusing. Why? Because a woman who deserved a man like the one she describes wouldn't be having to use online dating. I'm sure she's a trainwreck. The juxtaposition between that and what she thinks she deserves is kekworthy.

Because he's not so insecure with himself.
I want to kill her!

So what? I'm living my life the way I want to. She's free to live hers. It's when they infringe on the way I live my life that I become belligerent.

This guy gets it.

But what if she smugly insulted you irl and you couldn't come up with a response that BTFOs her? That's what I'm afraid of.

You can be a racist or not, but you can't deny her options immediately plummet when she puts this down. For a financial analyst she sure seems to have a poor understanding of statistical probability theory.

Funny part is since women like white men the most, white guys are least likely to use online dating. Successful minorities, rejected in meatspace, usually are the ones who are using online dating and they might just fit this woman's bill. That's still not good enough for her though, because they have brown skin.

But is there some theory behind it, or just a random idea?

Is it really going to bother you that much? All she can say is "LOL look at that undriven virgin! He'll never achieve anything!"

I just smile and laugh honestly, because I understand there's more to life than just making money. I could explain my position, but that would be lost on her and probably you.

So just be chill. She's trying to cut you down because she feels insecure and feels the need to be driven because she thinks it'll fill that empty void inside her.

It won't but that's beside the point.

Doesn't make what I said untrue. I'm actually Chinese

Try me. You think I want to be afraid of this stuff? No. I want to know how to be able to handle smug assholes like a man.

How many negroes you got working in your gold mine so far chang?

what a verbose bore.
how. I know too much about you

Would you make fun of her if you met her irl? I would.

Think about the last time you were happy. What were you doing?

Here's a short list of the things that I've done that I wouldn't trade for more money than I'd make in several life times.

I work and make money not for the core reason of advancement, because I know that I can work hard now to work harder later. I work and make money because it allows me to have experiences like those. You get what I'm saying?

While I am a wagecuck now, I was also a NEET for two years, so I get the struggle.

You don't m8. That's literally all they want, is for you to get butthurt.

So that's why they always chuckle like pricks when you talk shit back to them?

Man that explains a lot…

Aside from her being a genetic dead end like sees, or what this post said, she seems to be a better woman than that of normies. If I were from a royal, or noble bloodline, I would only marry a woman of those tiers.

Mr. Chang, race is deeper than skin. Get a nice oriental woman.

Does it matter?

Not really unless you're some sort of authoritarian pre-deterministic twat. Race does not mean shit outside of physical characteristics. You just want it to so you can feel special

you haven't seen shit
going to try and find this european whore. you pay to have sex with her, but you fucking first have to take her on a god damn date you pay.
you also have to pay for the hotels.. which she selects. '''

it kinda does. if you get with some nigger. most likely he's going to kill you.