Is Squid proxy worthwhile on Ubuntu? Trying to get on cuckchan

Is Squid proxy worthwhile on Ubuntu? Trying to get on cuckchan.

y

this place is too dead for my liking

go to a more popular board or just don't use a vpn or proxy on halfchan

it's worse than you think

? 4chan is the most popular board even if they are derisively called halfchan here they are still the official meme factory and as gay as it gets there sometimes there are plenty of highlights

forgot pic

like working for Google Captcha™ without compensation.

still bitter they gave you the boot?

4chan isn't a board you retard. They get plenty of highlights, but that just makes it more cancerous by encouraging newfags and young kiddies to come and join.

If they didn't give you the boot why are you trying to post on it with a proxy ya faggot?

I don't consider wasting precious time insignificant, but apparently you can't wait to get back to work for Google Captcha™

Whats the best proxy to use for chan

I never said they didn't give me the boot, retard. Don't you have homework to do kid?

4chan is an imageboard, moron.

Yes, I can't wait so either give a solution or spread thy cancer elsewhere, you fucking jew

I never said they gave you the boot, but you still never explained why you're trying to use a proxy to post on halfshit.

Also lets recap what you said:
yup, you said board.

Let's do some math: Let's say you spend 1/4th of your time on halfchan solving Google Captcha™ problems and you spend 1 hour every day on Captchan, that means you spend 91.25 hrs every year working for Google Captcha™ or ~ 4 days. If you spend 2 hours on 4chan, that's 8 days every year. You must really like solving Google Captcha™ problems.

okay, let's try that again. 4chan. Is. An. Imageboard.

Fucking jews everywhere

and you did say it

Where there do I say you were banned?

Also Imageboard and board are 2 different things, thats like saying thread and reply are the same.

"board" in this context is very different from "imageboard." You don't belong on any of these sites. Please remove yourself from the internet.

smh, do you have an answer to my original post or have you just come to spread your cancer, faggot?

remove me, dicklick, go ahead tough guy.

Like a bitch you like to quarrel instead of dealing with the matter at hand(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

also
who needs a chan when you have instagram and twitter?

you still suck dick

if you wouldve said that on cuckchan, you'd be banned again. Enjoy your home.

permabanned because I upset you sweetie?

my ass

you must think 4chan is.