ADDY IN IMAGE!!

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

Now Playing: DOLLS

Charles Band's long running fascination with dolls and puppets continues in this pretty basic story of an overnight stay, and evil stepmother, unruly punks, and a low rent uncle buck being attacked by dolls.

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Fìlmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

virustotal.com/en/url/ee6e849be8b26ff251c18b3347f7403e68f4166a16aab43c254fb8b9a29f9bb5/analysis/1486000117/
cytu.­be/­r/­film­club
cy­tu.­be/r/­film­club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now playing

FOOD OF THE GODS 2

The return of the giant rats from the 1st one, along with a giant toddler.

STOP TRYING TO SPREAD MALWARE YOU SPAMMING NIGGER

fìlmclub has been posting here for like 2 years and has had an active community for even longer and they are almost all from Holla Forums. you are full of shit. now get your room picked up before dad gets home from work.

now playing

SHIVER (2008)

FUCK OFF RETARD NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH YOUR SHITTY MOVIES

Apart from the dozens of people who do every day. You used to be one of them, and now your butt is full of hurt.

End your life immediately. And no i never went to your shit , i am just sick of always seeing this thread with you the only one posting in it trying to promote your trash.

Nope.

Other people bump the thread when the movie changes if I am not around and they feel like it. The thread isn't meant to illicit responses, just to let people know which movie is playing if they want to drop in… which they do. It usually only gets bumped when the movie changes, before you got banned and started bumping the thread with your butthurt. Bumping the thread that you claim to hate seeing. You're the dumbest autist ever, Anoymous.

he got banned from a couple other channels before yours one time for posting pics of his 4 inch dick in chat lol fag

If someone cared enough about what movie is playing in your shit channel then they would go there to check. You dont need to constantly update with what movie is playing. We both know that isnt even the reason you are constantly spamming this board and the real reason is because you just want more people to come to infect with your virus. You've been exposed. ITS OVER

you are really dumb for not realizing why i am not saging. Quite sad honestly,

now playing

PROPHECY (1979)

This isn't the one with Christopher Walken where the angels are going to war with each other… this is the one about pollution creating crazy mutant animals and a giant mutant bear killing people.

now playing

BAD CHANNELS

I forget what its about, something about aliens attacking a radio station… all I know is this is a Full Moon Charles Band movie that sets up some characters for a later release, "Dollman vs Demonic Toys"

No one cares

You do.

I only care about you shitting up this board with your garbage threads. No one actually cares about what stupid trash tier movie is playing.

You do.

Right now it's

BAD CHANNELS

now playing

user IS A FAGGOT

user wants to spam Holla Forums and give people malware.

been posting here for way over a year, hundreds of people have visited us and watched movies in that time. There's never been a real issue, ever. Stop downloading animal mating videos and clean your room.

now playing

BAD CHANNELS

I forget what its about, something about aliens attacking a radio station… all I know is this is a Full Moon Charles Band movie that sets up some characters for a later release, "Dollman vs Demonic Toys"

DELET THIS

Stop bullshitting faggot. Even if no one paid any attention to you in the past doesn't mean we liked you spamming the board. Please fuck off already.

I think it's pretty cool that anons can get together and watch a movie, you should be more worried about the trap threads and pedos shitting up the place.

no

half assed shop is half assed

samefag detected

/discussion

OH LOOK IT'S FAGGOTCLUB SPAMMING MALWARE AGAIN

STOP TRYING TO SPREAD MALWARE YOU FUCKING NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

see

Nice try

/!\ DO NOT CLICK THAT SHIT /!\

virustotal.com/en/url/ee6e849be8b26ff251c18b3347f7403e68f4166a16aab43c254fb8b9a29f9bb5/analysis/1486000117/

see for yourself faggot.

elicits the pathetic response of

LOL.

Yup, totes unbanned and even got a very friendly email from this site's admin. Nice guy.

Stop being a bad apple anoymous. No amount of photoshop is going to get you unbanned from fìlmclub. Move on with your life, go to that other channel you used to spam our threads with, the dead one that sucks. You fit in there.

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

/!\ B E W A R E /!\

shop harder

WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE
WE CARE STOP THE MALWARE

GET A FUCKING JOB AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE BOTNETS AND RANSOMWARE

These threads are fucking annoying and you've only managed to get 10 people in your fucking room. Just stop.

lol

yes, I invite anyone to go to virustotal.com and scan our url, it shows zero… it also showed that someone scanned it around the same time as your screenshot, probably right before you shopped your screenshot.

LOL, evidence against yourself. No way this isn't anoymous.

STOP TRYING TO HACK INTO PEOPLES BANK ACCOUNTS YOU FAT LOSER

==/!\ RANSOMWARE SPAM /!\

y u made bot net? now I no. I tell everyone. y u do dis?

Fake.

GEE I WONDER WHY THE ADDY (LMAO) IS IN THE IMAGE AND NOT TEXT. PROBABLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIRUS / SPAM

GEE I WONDER WHY THE ADDY (LMAO) IS IN THE IMAGE AND NOT TEXT. PROBABLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VIRUS / SPAM

Slow night in mom's basement in New Jersey ANOYMOUS?

i also visited virustotal and can confirm viruses
avoid

Already emailed you admin about it, the mod that banned me before admin unbanned me had filtered our URL also

Literally nothing you do will stop us anoymous.

SOMEONE'S PROJECTING! biggirn.bmp

are there busy nights in Mom's basement?

why do you try and give us viruseseseseseses? I trusted youuuuuu.

why you give us viruses?

now playing

HIDDEN IN THE WOODS

Another tick mark on the long list of failures in your sad pathethic life.

moar liek Virus Hidden in Your Files amirite?

Stop you from what? Spamming the board daily to get more botnet zombies?!?!?!

cytu.­be/­r/­film­club

Fucking faggots.

eat shit retard

thanks for the bumps

Can't even filter evade

cy­tu.­be/r/­film­club

FUCK YOU AND DIE

thanks for the bumps

YOU NEED EM LOL

thanks for the malware

Bumps from virus. Bumps to let everyone know you spread viruses. Viral Movies.

there is no filter on the URL, there is no reason to evade it.

you gave me a drippy dick. Why?

makes sense the virus total comments say they've been spamming this shit across reddit and numerous chans

makes sense the virus total comments say they've been spamming this shit across reddit and numerous chans

You can totally believe what this kid posts, he is so legit, his mom told him so.

9 viewers, 20+ in chat, good for a wednesday evening

Alright guys can we just stop this? You don't have to install the malware but that's the only way I can pay for my tendies. If you want me to keep streaming these bottom of the barrel b movies you have to install it. My mom is constantly on my shit all day and if you don't install the botnet I can't actually prove to her I make money on the internet.

I'm fucking sorry for deceiving you but it is what it is.

keep dem bumps coming

bump

now playing

HATCHET 3

how about i give you a little bump on yer noggin mr.botnet spammer

do it faggot, I have hundreds of memes and I'm not afraid to use them

In all seriousness. Just stop. Spreading malware to stupid anons is one thing. Constantly spamming your stupidly small community on a daily basis is another.

You don't even ask anons if they want to come watch shitty horror films with you. It shouldn't even be called it should be called shittyhorror247.

All you do if use 8ch for the free hosting and tell your 3 users to bump the thread. I'd say go post this shit to Holla Forums or somewhere more active but they'd just permaban you instantly. You get away with it here on Holla Forums because it's a containment board. It's still fucking annoying. You treat Holla Forums as an extension of your channel bumping the thread with the currently playing movie. Since you're a fucking NEET and can't afford to host your own shit. Explains why you are on . Also has it's own directory you can list your channel in. You don't do that though. You use your 3 user channel circlejerk as a stage for power since it's the only power you have in any aspect of your life. Banning people for saying anything you don't agree with.

You're bad and you should feel bad. I for one am tired of this shit and I'm obviously not alone.

idk I think you guys go spam better and you might actually get a user or two to join your faggotry.

Saying all this installing malware / ransomware is not cool. Regardless if you think only stupid anons will install it.

stay square user

and lol

fil­mclub is filtered hahaha

Just stop being double niggers

All you do if use 8ch for the free hosting and tell your 3 users to bump the thread. I'd say go post this shit to Holla Forums or somewhere more active but they'd just permaban you instantly. You get away with it here on Holla Forums because it's a containment board. It's still fucking annoying. You treat Holla Forums as an extension of your channel bumping the thread with the currently playing movie. Since you're a fucking NEET and can't afford to host your own shit.

cyt­u.­be/r/faggotclub

All you do if use 8ch for the free hosting and tell your 3 users to bump the thread. I'd say go post this shit to Holla Forums or somewhere more active but they'd just permaban you instantly. You get away with it here on Holla Forums because it's a containment board. It's still fucking annoying. You treat Holla Forums as an extension of your channel bumping the thread with the currently playing movie. Since you're a fucking NEET and can't afford to host your own shit.

cyt­u.­be/r/faggotclub

cyt­u.­be/r/faggotclub

cyt­u.­be/r/faggotclub

cyt­u.­be/r/faggotclub

cyt­u.­be/r/faggotclub

nice list of factual errors

Thanks for the bumps

now playing

HATCHET 3

In all seriousness. Just stop. Spreading malware to stupid anons is one thing. Constantly spamming your stupidly small community on a daily basis is another.
You don't even ask anons if they want to come watch shitty horror films with you. It shouldn't even be called it should be called shittyhorror247.
All you do if use 8ch for the free hosting and tell your 3 users to bump the thread. I'd say go post this shit to Holla Forums or somewhere more active but they'd just permaban you instantly. You get away with it here on Holla Forums because it's a containment board. It's still fucking annoying. You treat Holla Forums as an extension of your channel bumping the thread with the currently playing movie. Since you're a fucking NEET and can't afford to host your own shit. Explains why you are on . Also has it's own directory you can list your channel in. You don't do that though. You use your 3 user channel circlejerk as a stage for power since it's the only power you have in any aspect of your life. Banning people for saying anything you don't agree with.
You're bad and you should feel bad. I for one am tired of this shit and I'm obviously not alone.
idk I think you guys go spam better and you might actually get a user or two to join your faggotry.
Saying all this installing malware / ransomware is not cool. Regardless if you think only stupid anons will install it.

expecting to photoshop away your butthurt

how many new users you got?

More than you, I promise

lol how long did it take to type that

lol so less

minus bots

good job

nice meme

nbd but i'm not a spamming faggot

You are real big cancer boy arent you mr botnet spammer

now playing

DEAD SNOW 2: RED VS DEAD

LOOK GUYS A SWASTIKA

fuck
o
f
f

now playing

RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD

stop trying to spread your malware you faggot

You're still here?

bump for legendary movie

GUISE PLEASE JOIN OUR CHANNEL

PLEASE

P-P–PLEASE

WE WONT GIVE U MALWARE I SWARE

Wait you're telling my I have to actually type it into my browser because it's wordfilter'd here on 8ch.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE LMAO.

I'm not going to do that

bump for the butthurt

r/

What was that? Sorry I couldn't read your post

think he meant to type fil­mclu­b but there's really no telling. It's been proven that faggots can't type .

RIP

ADDY IN IMAGE GUISE

Ahh, MPAA coinop.

I actually enjoy shitty horror movies, so here's a bump.

now playing

JASON GOES TO HELL

why dont you go to hell instead motherfucking faggot trying to spread malware and virus and shieeeeet

confirming no virus, just drunks watching moobies

now playing

IRREVERSIBLE

Violence and rape, if you can stand the french language.

You need to be violently raped you malware spamming fag

pull your tinfoil hat over your eyes and do us a favour and get in the >>>/oven/

Now Playing

Blood Beach (1980/1981)

Mysterious going-ons at Santa Monica Beach
Gotta watch out for those Sand Vagina traps man.