How does it make you feel and what does it make you think...

How does it make you feel and what does it make you think, that one day you're going to die and go into dreamless sleep without ever waking up?

thats not correct tho

fucking great
I won't have to life without my waifu anymore

live*

pretty stoked dude. life can be enjoyable, but it's just different flavors of ice cream. hook me up with some 5th dimension consciousness cake.

It actually isn't, the discovery of nanotubular vibrations in the brain which is a measurement on a scale that goes far below the macro level of measuring electric and chemical activity is the only true evidence of consciousness we have actually measured.

Anyone who thinks that the vibrations are consciousness itself is fucking retarded, it's clearly a resonance that the physical body itself is picking up, but the source is nowhere to be seen, because it fucking cant.

Materialists are sad, ridiculous peoeple.

fascinating. why not magnetism?

What's more peaceful and painless than nothing?
You won't even know you're gone. The inevitable demise is a sobering and good feeling.

GOOD!

Feels good, man. Life sucks, I'll be glad to finally finish it.

death is just leaving the sim.

I don't think about it that much because I don't care that much; being dead can't suck by definition

Don't know what all that fancy talk is about. I know that you can destroy a person's memories, personality, passions, and just about everything else that makes them themself by picking apart their brain while they're still alive on earth. If you did have that happen to you, and your memories were wiped and your personality was completely distorted, or you even became functionally retarded, could you really consider what consciousness emerges out of you after your death "you"? Is it only the ideal version of yourself with all your memories intact that goes to heaven? It all seems very implausible

personality is a construct for survival. consciousness is just being. whatever is left after you take everything off. that is the real "i". the drop from the ocean of god that everything in the universe carries within themselves.

I wouldn't really use the word sleep in general, to describe death, even though you did say dreamless sleep.

Good. I just hope my death is quick and painless. Hopefully I die in my sleep. Well … actually I believe I've already died. I keep dying and the next day just starts. Kind of like groundhog day but the time keeps going foward. I could kill myself right now and to everyone around me, they'll see me dead in that timeline or universe but then I'll wake up in the next day like nothing has happened and the previous day is just what I did before I died, so like a day goes missing, sort of … If I ask my someone what happened yesterday (the day I died) they'll say whatever happened the day before I died but it will technically be the day after I died. If that makes sense. I don't know what to do. I feel stuck, sort of. I've tried staying up for days to see if anything happens before killing myself then nothing. I don't know what to fucking do. I am diagnosed schizophrenic. They think I'm crazy but I'm fucking not. I don't know how to prove that I'm not. I've cut myself, killed myself next day, cut still there. Cut myself, killed myself right after, cut gone. What the fuck? I can do whatever I want for a day basically as long as I don't fall asleep before I kill myself.

oh no you don't bucko

that sounds crazy
like dingo ate my baby crazy

I've thought about it and I think I'll actually die or move on after I reach old age or something. I continue aging but eventually I'll be so old that I can't keep coming back. Unless I'm actually immortal but I'll reach a plataue of old age where I'll be very brittle and weak. Maybe I'm supposed to live long enough until there's something found to rejuvinate yourself. Or maybe I'm an alien or something and they'll come find me. Or maybe there are a group of other people like me that have found enlightment and I will find them someday. I have no fucking idea. We must have a purpose. I believe we all have this "power" but the problem is that we just have infinite copies of ourselves. Say I kill you. You'll be dead in my reality. There's nothing I can do to bring you back. But you'll be back and you can kill me because you'll come back to the day after I "killed" you but the day after I killed you never happened as everyone, except you, only remembers the day before I killed you. It's why suicides are going up. It's a sign.

it feels fine.
despite all the 'le sueofslide & debrassion' memes, i like life. it's hard sometimes but at least it's something. and given the opportunity for immortality, i would probably take it. but i've always known it has to end at some point. and that's fine.
when i come to that point, i don't want it to be a certain way or in a certain situation. i just want to have one final moment of clarity before i go. one final moment to look at my surroundings, think 'this is the end', and cue up some music in my head.
whether there's an afterlife or not, i'll welcome the release, stop worrying, and let darkness take away the pain.

what if you are going to a worse place?

that's not really up to me is it?
i can't know for certain, and whatever happens will happen anyway, so why worry about it?

according to many belief systems, it is

and a construct of the brain that can be altered, distorted, and destroyed

No, being is just being. Rocks don't have consciousness. Consciousness is awareness and ability to perceive

Without your memories, your personality, your usual patterns of thoughts and idiosyncratic mannerisms there is no "real you". After you "take everything off" as you put it the only thing left would be an animating life force, if that even exists. Parts of the brain that can be physically altered and destroyed are what creates individuality and makes what you recognize as yourself, yourself

-yes. thats how personality is shaped. under the knife of life.
-rocks do have consciousness
-that animating force is what the ocean of god is. what everything is made of. an experiencing consciousness. rest is just the illusion for playground

pic related

The animating life force wouldn't be "you" after you die, in the same way the leftover fuel you take out of a broken car isn't the car

i would explain but you dont seem to be interested in with understanding

its ok