DATA GATHERING THREADS WITH REAL EVIDENCE V3

I have been noticing a trend on all the boards of Holla Forums, which you should be typing in the address as 8ch.net httpS←-

that there are tons of data gathering threads disguised as "I'm bored so whats all your info".

here are a few examples of data gathering threads. you don't think they are building a profile on you? this is disgusting.

now shills are making up excuses in the hopes of using the "divide and conquer tactics" by blaming other boards to create infighting and destroy Holla Forums even further
the shills are panicking after the exposing of their tactics. extremely hilarious thread happens and shills get totally humiliated as their plan backfires instantly. archives linked below for your reading enjoyement.

you mean like all the obvious data mining threads listed below?
because letting data mining shill retards flood the whole catalog with "lul whats yur info" in poorly disguised threads is just excellent discussion!
"lul he will not divide us, he will not devide us!"
pepe! pepe!!!
when threads are made with sinister design for the purpose of extorting and extracting information from anons, it's as simple as getting bored that there are no quality threads because the shill threads pushed them off the page, and posting a reply in the wrong place, getting your info sent to a bad place without your consent. simple as that.

link:
8ch.net/b/res/6676021.html
archive.is/v5Hpe

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6582726.html
archive.is/gSVxr
8ch.net/b/res/6613356.html
archive.is/46Vls
8ch.net/b/res/6600926.html
archive.is/hVAx8
8ch.net/b/res/6598737.html
archive.is/iYfyP
8ch.net/b/res/6631522.html
archive.is/cE3Gw
8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv
8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb
8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf
8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh
8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC
8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY
8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg
8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej
8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw
archive.is/2GIOX
archive.is/hnXNG
archive.is/kns18
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA
8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq
8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
archive.is/9WoNU
archive.is/IZCdx
archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
archive.is/4v3n1
8ch.net/b/res/6700560.html
archive.is/PZZuT
8ch.net/b/res/6700727.html
archive.is/TcVop
8ch.net
archive.is/v5Hpe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8ch.net/b/res/6582726.html
archive.is/gSVxr

8ch.net/b/res/6613356.html
archive.is/46Vls

8ch.net/b/res/6600926.html
archive.is/hVAx8
it may reveal something about you. to the spooks and shitheads, that's data.

8ch.net/b/res/6598737.html
archive.is/iYfyP

8ch.net/b/res/6631522.html
archive.is/cE3Gw

8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv

8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb

8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf

8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh

8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC

8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY

8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg

8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej

8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw

now they are switching tactics and resorting to suggesting taking sleeping pills and alchohol. very dangerous!

archive.is/2GIOX

another tactic switch, they are trying to entrap accomplices to theft.
this one is very interesting so make sure to read near the end of the thread
archive.is/hnXNG

they are also resorting to pathetically asking people what makes them uncomfortable so that they can learn their fears and use them against them later.
archive.is/kns18

they want data on people admitting (doesn't matter if it's a joke) to murder so it can be used against them later. and care or not, these threads are used as bad pr against Holla Forums presented to idiotic normies. not that it matters what normies think.
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA

8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc

>Link: rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq

8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
another fuck marry kill
archive.is/9WoNU

Big warning here. some anons suggested lying to these threads. DO NOT LIE IN ANY WAY THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.

do not tell lies that may be dangerous, or about fictional crimes to these bad people even if they are totally fabricated.

keep in mind even lies may hold small pieces of the truth.

also, why are we letting these data miners shit up the board, the whole website?

there is some severe spook bastard level shill spy FISHING going on here. I hope none of you are stupid enough to give them anything

(right after a shill messes up really bad)
archive.is/IZCdx

"cat's cradle! cat's cradle!"

this has nothing to do with cat's cradle, and in fact nothing has anything to do with cat's cradle as cat's cradle has nothing to do with anything. check fuckin m8

hilarious imkampfy rage thread
archive.is/zPVCZ

read the old one first and then the new link because they delete a bunch of posts that don't show up as the thread continues on.

(most recent)
archive.is/QgZRT

crazy religion thread imkampfy ban spree
archive.is/4v3n1

For some reason GG still triggers the fuck out of shills, though, which makes it a useful tool for making them expose themselves. It's fucking hilarious too.

I just don't find it logical why a corrupt shillmod (supposedly) would come to a thread to shillspam it because they hate a really really good shill awareness image that exposes shills really bad and teaches people how to handle them.

obviously

just know shills, as dedicated as you are to tricking everyone, there are many others who like helping people.

you will never find peace. you will always be met with resistance when you tell lies. you will never win, and if you find yourself to believe that you have won you will feel no satisfaction and you will know that you are lost and alone.

there is nothing to gain or win by hurting people.

this is what shills seem to be pushing on every board. why may that be?

don't automatically assume that shills on /k/ are impossible. shills offer bad or tricky advice everywhere they go.

be careful anyway.

on all boards they tell everyone to "take your meds" to which everyone replies "bake your breads" or "we already took the red pill"

anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their bullshit gets a bunch of scripted SJW type replies like "oh you are just intolerant/uneducated/too young/too old/too stupid/ too this/ too that/ not good enough/"

anyone else notice this trend?

always lurking. always waiting. against reality, is our specialty.

8ch.net/b/res/6700560.html
archive.is/PZZuT

8ch.net/b/res/6700727.html
archive.is/TcVop

Bump. If only the tards would notice that they lose https…

any way to contact the people who run archive.is?

we should notify them.

[email protected]

anyone want to email them to tell them https is down? be friendly and don't fuck with them.

thanks 8ch

???? bro are you ok? So according to you pretty much every thing that pertains to real life or real life events is a data mining thread and should just be ignored? Please with your infinite knowledge tell us what is allowed to be discussed and what isn't.

Nice dubs. I was saying about 8ch in the past when id be on here it would kick me off https8ch and just be normal 8ch.net. but that was befor i installed https everywhere…

What if none of us ever told the truth about themselves?

Like, I always put some bullshit in these threads. Yeah I'm that guy who's 41 and lost his virginity at 13 and I make 120k a year.

Thanks for proving to me that you didn't read the thread. I'm going to be a friendly jackass and tell you that you can find the answer to that by actually reading the thread in the first place you tremendous twit.

R
e
a
d
T
h
e
C
u
c
k
i
n
g
T
h
r
e
a
d

I just lie like crazy i dont care.

Nah ive read enough of your shitty tinfoil theory. Thanks for showing how baseless your argument is though.

double sevens take me to heaven

they can get you arrested for intent to harm yourself or others. this is a very stupid thing to do
they can get you for admitting to doing an illegal drug. fucking retard.

Cool, good thing im on a vpn. Still dont care

Thanks for proving to me that you didn't read the thread and have absolutely no argument.

and check my triple nines from the DEVINE

The trips are good

Gods love is always good.

screencapped because God always helps those who fight evil, shills included.

and check my double trips, mana comes from the sky in little bits!

okay I just had to make a bigger screencap for what happened

I just wanted 8ch to know that I love yah, the nice ones anyway.

I'm happy to shillbust, and uphold freedom like trump must.

:3

The real truth about shills is that they are nothing and will be nothing. Just like gods law is stamped into their heads.

I dont mean to derail the thread but i thought this was a dubs thread for a moment… I over looked everything very well and all the dubs have been checked and even the rare trip

Wow 2 trips in the same thread. Thats fucking cazy.

what did you mean by this part?

The profile of the people that are doing that job.

fucking mods edited the OP
I'll take it as a joke, as the mods can be funny bro's when they aren't busy fucking up Holla Forums

reposting OP

I have been noticing a trend on all the boards of Holla Forums, which you should be typing in the address as 8ch.net httpS←-

that there are tons of data gathering threads disguised as "I'm bored so whats all your info".

here are a few examples of data gathering threads. you don't think they are building a profile on you? this is disgusting.

now shills are making up excuses in the hopes of using the "divide and conquer tactics" by blaming other boards to create infighting and destroy Holla Forums even further
the shills are panicking after the exposing of their tactics. extremely hilarious thread happens and shills get totally humiliated as their plan backfires instantly. archives linked below for your reading enjoyement.

you mean like all the obvious data mining threads listed below?
because letting data mining shill retards flood the whole catalog with "lul whats yur info" in poorly disguised threads is just excellent discussion!
"lul he will not divide us, he will not devide us!"
pepe! pepe!!!
when threads are made with sinister design for the purpose of extorting and extracting information from anons, it's as simple as getting bored that there are no quality threads because the shill threads pushed them off the page, and posting a reply in the wrong place, getting your info sent to a bad place without your consent. simple as that.

link:
archive.is/v5Hpe

I still don't understand.

you said:

I agree that shills are nothing, but how is that JUST like gods law? I'm confused.

By gods law i mean their nature.

Go away Kojima

What happened to the last thread? Mod or OP delete it?

so you are saying that it's the will of god that shills, well, shill?

can you elaborate or clarify? I might know what you mean but I'm lost.

What happened to the last thread? Mod or OP delete it?

they changed the OP and deleted a bunch of the info in the OP post to change it to:

I guess OP changed the name of the thread

Well according to the OP the clinton foundation is actively trying to datamine us for our valuable information so its clear that hilary clinton herself has deleted the last thread.

Na, they do what they are told even though they just use scripts and premade shit to get shekels.
Some psyduck instructed them to use certain scripts and use them to shill fucking autistic faggots on a cripple board for whatever reason, probably because the autists are a lot better at certain things than they are.

I mean they are reduced to spew out certain scripts that someone else made to gather information about autists. What more do you want to me to clarify?

It is like talking to someone, having a certain gesture, a certain body language, speech and knowlege, the same applies to the "virtual" sphere.

Im surprized no one commented on this anons post

Are people actually "datamining"? Maybe. Do I give a fuck? No.

I'll post info as long as it doesn't include my full name and specific location. It's really not a big fucking deal.

w0w so not only are we being datamined everyone around us arent even real people, they are just scripts. Jesus christ you people are so smart for figuring this out. Wait a second what if YOU ARE A SCRIPT DESIGNED TO MINE ME FOR MORE OF MY PRECIOUS DATA?

I didnt say that, you are just a fucking faggot that uses scripts that your superiors tell you to use.
I didnt say you arent real people, i just said your a bottom feeders, but i think you take great offence in make that evaluation, which is most likely very precise.

You are a bottom feeder my friend and no passive aggressive shitposting will erase that fact.

omfg he actually exposed me. Little did you know that im not some rank 2 script kiddie. Prepare to face my true power as i send my script army to destroy you AND TAKE OVER Holla Forums HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well played :^).

i asked this in the other thread so 'll just pop it in here. i am not a data miner i just have a question. what are your thoughts on the hip new chat service called discord that has been shilled recently. is it safe to use?

That was you then, cunt? Why didn't you wave back to me, ffs???

> you should be typing in the address as 8ch.net httpS←-

Gee, I wish there would be an extension that did automatically. Why don't they make one??