14 YEAR OLD REWARDED FOR EPIC LEVEL CUCKOLDRY

14 YEAR OLD REWARDED FOR EPIC LEVEL CUCKOLDRY

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/us/teen-slam-poet-white-privilege-hln/index.html

Read the rest of the poem, try not to foam at the mouth.

Very interestingly, there's one final piece

Other urls found in this thread:

actlikeamann.com/index.php/royce-mann-videos/
theatricaloutfit.org/cast/barry-stewart-mann/
jewishfuneralcare.com/guestbook3.php?funeralID=2691
examiner.com/article/giff-hidden-treasures-acting-family-makes-mark-on-the-film-fest-scene
suziawards.org/bio/449/Barry-Stewart-Mann
news-daily.com/news/reynolds-nature-preserve-celebrates-light-with-yule-log-celebration-video/article_eb527f02-e2f1-5aab-b668-8ef0d99c319a.html
twitter.com/Mshell_Mabelle/status/742482164059537408
archive.is/dQqSZ
hebrewsurnames.com/MANN
cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/13/8th-grader-royce-mann-white-privilege-poem-intv.hln
archive.is/VfQkC
actlikeamann.com/index.php/royce-mann/
actlikeamann.com/
vimeo.com/45535551
resumes.actorsaccess.com/tendalmann
interfaithstory.org/events/winters-light-atlanta-12-17-2005.shtml
eastcobber.com/cobb-library-hosts-sendak-exhibit‏
vimeo.com/137566388
youtube.com/watch?v=6GvTLfV8fls
archive.is/NyOur
imdb.com/name/nm0829830/bio
stormfront.org/forum/t1167866/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dun fink so fam

That kid is nothing more than a dirty fucking Jew. His parents taught him well, he's already pretending to be white and instigating anti-white propaganda.

Kid's not white.

Why is it bad to have family that worked hard for generations? That's not privilege, that's called having goals.

Wow, you racist shitlord.
Can you like, leave?

Wow that kid sure is (((white))) glad he gets to cuck on our behalf

Whites are such a problem these days.

pic related

Is this kike trying to fuck some little nigger feminist?

Filt— Oh wait, that's not Rachel Maddow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. He's right. We don't like your oppressive racism here. We are a safe space for people of all…

Oops. Sorry. Wrong board.

that's considered "white"? looks more like a greek/med to me

Greece yuo are of genius

kek

But seriously. Who wants to bet his parents wrote the poem for him?
Okay well his dad anyway. His mom would be busy with her "friend" for alone time in the bedroom

Who is he, what is he and who put him up to this.

It hasn't gone viral, 370k views in two weeks is 26.4k views a day. Hardly a lot by today's standards! We don't know how many of those 370k have come in since it has been reported as "viral" either.

It is however being heavily pushed by the media machine, which means it is probably a scripted event.

Jesssica Alba is more white than this kike boy

look at the picture. he isnt white

That kid's going to be the next Elliott Rodger.

In a couple weeks, he'll be entirely forgotten. He won't get any scholarships. He won't get any pussy. It will be right back to "fuck you pay me" that he's used to. Some time in college, he'll look around and be like "Why are you guys still mean to me? You were supposed to start being nice to me when I said my good boy words!"

Next thing you know, he's in a tower shooting white males to try by more good boy words.

And what is it “slam poetry” being utilized to attack the European race.

I must admit I don’t know much about it; it appears to be a form of poetry that lends itself to immature tantrum like states of emotion whilst simultaneously being void of any of the rules of form that traditional poetry has to ensure quality.

It is savage “art form” no better than the modern arts.

Or he'll be a tranny

Why do 14 years look like little kids nowadays? When I was 14, I had facial hair and a strong jaw

It's basically tumblr.

kekd

A strong jaw AND quints.

Cool Poem Royce! But you can't come to the Black House because you are a racist.

t.King Nigger

Estrogens in the water supply.

yet for (((them))) it's
Subtle leftist cuck programming.

More of that delightful one-way tolerance we see each and every time the shekel kings put on a hit piece against the only race gullible enough to assume they're human.

Someone needs to tell him Argentinians being white is just a meme.

I beg your pardon? Asians are more white than that little shit.

They're all raised in an overly stable environment so they hit puberty later but only because everyone's a hippie now. It's a perversion of K-selected behavior.

Why do you want to bully them? Just a product of their environment, I want to bully their parents and teachers preferably with a crowbar.

BAD GOY, BAD GOY,
WHATCHA GONNA DO,
WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN WE JEW YOU TOO!

Because i want too. Don't question me.

It was Brazil tier and it was in the United States of America

Pretty poem Royce! Want to read it at my friend Jeffrey's private island?

1:00 for total cuckening

I don't even need to waste a minute of my life on this

This
MGTOW confirmed self destruction

this is not a white faggot; this is a kike for sure

Most faggot cuck shit I've ever witnessed in my entire life.

okay ur going to have to proved a link for that one

top wew

He's going to get Hollywood contracts and then get diddled by a jew, isn't he?

it's from one of ramzpaul's older videos before he became a pr cuck.

More photos of our "privileged" kid.

He definitely looks like a half breed to me, honestly.

That's a jew

Yeah of course it's manufactured.

What the fuck is that pedo fuel??? Dude honestly read my last post. Dubs confirm pedowood

Because jews will complain they got bullied regardless.

Found his parents.

His mother - Sherri Mann Stewart.

Looks like spaniards

More photos of his mother.

is he an actor?

Yep.

My prediction powers of common sense dictate this kid will be Miley Cyrus 2.0 and become a tranny that looks like Boy George before he hits 20.

Dead by 22

Lol, i found his official website with bunch of videos, get in there:
actlikeamann.com/index.php/royce-mann-videos/

Wait. It seems this is his real father.

Why that spanish-looking guy made a photo with his children i don't know.

link?

yeah, of course its a kike. are you kidding me?

More photos of a father

Looks like the faggot I beat up in 6th grade

LOL at this spic looking camel fucker being "white"

Full biography of a kid:

Royce was honored by the GA Entertainment Gala as a Best Youth Artist of the Year 2014 Nominee and was named Best Actor for the Indie Short Boy in the Box at age 9 out of over 50 teams in the 48 Hour Film Project. In feature film, Royce plays son to Gina Gershon in The Lookalike and stars in shorts on the festival circuit, Gift, Superdog (2015) and Goodman’s Salute (2014). He made his professional stage debut at the Tony Award Winning Alliance Theatre at age 7 as Tiny Tim, following in his brother’s, Tendal Mann, footsteps. He played the role for 3 years, and has been working non-stop ever since in principal roles on screen and stage including numerous national and regional commercials. He has walked red carpets in Newport Beach, Tampa, Orlando and others for Missile Crisis and Broccoli Monster, and he appeared as Young Tesla in the international-award-winning feature MHz (Megahertz), and on TV’s Good Eats as a Twisted Tiny Tim. He served as a Youth Host on People TV’s All the Latest ATL. Royce is shooting his own films via RoyceSolo Productions and Producing via Punch Brothers Prods. in partnership with brother Tendal and in conjunction with the Bontrager Twins/Twiin Media — one being Zombie Crush: A Teenage Zomedy. His co-creation music video Dark Comedy for the band Summer Dare was awarded the top Audience and Jury Awards in Atlanta and was one of the top 13 internationally at Filmapalooza 2013 in L.A. Royce played Young Diego (Young Zorro) to Adam Jacobs’ Zorro in the Premiere of the US Adaptation of “Zorro: The Musical” (recipient of numerous 2013 awards), directed by Christopher Renshaw at The Alliance. In 2012, he originated the principal youth role of Young Joe in the World Premiere of Ghost Brothers of Darkland County at The Alliance, working with Stephen King, John Mellencamp, T Bone Burnett, Director Susan Booth and Broadway luminaries, for which he sang a solo, a duet with Tony Award Winner Shuler Hensley and performed Precision High Jump stunt work and was singled out with favorable reviews nationally.Royce

He was a principal in the World Premiere of “I Dream” (Musical Dramatic Arts on The Alliance Stage, winner of Best World Premiere Musical Suzy Award 2010, directed by Jasmine Guy, an all-singing principal role as Young Ronald Allen), “The Red Balloon” and the Beleck Georges project (Bilingual, Theatre du Reve), “1:23” (Synchronicity) and “Bunnicula” (Synchronicity at the Alliance’s Hertz Stage). Royce has also been busy writing his first play and his first screenplay, which he plans to produce and direct.

Besides acting and filmmaking, “Renaissance-Mann” Royce enjoys baseball team pitching and catching (Awarded Charlie Hustle 2013, Emory Baseball Camp), bowling league (3rd in state, 2012, Qualified for the Jr. Gold National Bowling Tournament, 2014), golf (first hole-in-one April, 2012, Steel Canyon course), soccer, photography (with works included in Elton John’s private collection and First Place 2011 Atlanta Celebrates Photography) , art, rock climbing, chess, dancing, horseback, politics, advanced math (a college professor said he is among the top 4 students of all ages that he has ever taught), Philosophy, playing with his friends of all ages and traveling the world (Greece, Italy, Costa Rica, Canada and Peace Delegate to France, CISV 2013). Royce is a lifelong vegetarian, has grown up in a cohousing community and donates portions of all acting jobs to charity. His ultimate goals lie in Cinematography, Baseball and Bowling, and Sports Announcing/Scouting/Administration .

Royce is younger brother to actor Tendal Mann and son to actors Sheri Mann Stewart and Barry Stewart Mann. He keeps an active passport and is an Equity Membership Candidate with the majority of his weeks earned. He is always interested in entertaining new roles in quality projects and collaborations around the world. His favorite travels to now have included FInland, Italy, Greece, France and Costa Rica.

[email protected]/* */ to death

Maybe I truly am part Cherokee.

Few jewish related things about his family:

His father - Barry Stewart Mann - performed for Jewish Theatre of the South.
theatricaloutfit.org/cast/barry-stewart-mann/

His mother - Sheri Mann Stewart, probably attended jewish funeral services for Sherry Friedman.
jewishfuneralcare.com/guestbook3.php?funeralID=2691

I've seen spics that are more whiter looking than that kid.

Lol, the role he played in jewish theatre of the south, was a role of "The Chosen" jew.

I wonder if he's actually "the chosen". Nose knows after all.

Are there experts on the jewiness to identify his father?

he's not even white

Looks like a Sephardi.

He doesnt look white to me.
Looks like another krypto kike to me.

He looks Israeli

Didn't she get tested on some mexican shitshow and it turned out she wasn't mexican at all?

Maybe the Spanish-looking guy IS his father.

I mean, look at him, he just screams "cuck"

Look at this photo. Bunch of white kids standing together, and that guy. He looks black as fuck when shown with white kids.

Or maybe he's mexican..

So, he's just some phony child actor? Why are people supposed to care? Oh yeah, they don't tell you he's a child actor, they pretend he's a real person.

feels good.

He's a bait child set up by the jews. Probably was paid a huge sum of money.

Feminists and rich black chicks already endorsed him.

Holla Forums loves jewish movies, especially ones with jewish actors, nice post user

I hope he won't end up being raped by those old jews constantly hugging him.

This passes for white these days?

He's ((white)). You're white. Reward for him, punishment for you.

watch (((him))) come out as gay in the next 2-3 years to show how progressive (((he))) is

He is indeed too femine. He will either go full trap mode or LGBT.

My money's on tranny.

Holy fuck that poor shirt can barely reign in the man tits.

Of course he will end up raped by Hollywood Jews. Pretty sure parents sign an agreement when their kids get to Jewlywood pretty much outlining that their kid will get raped and in exchange for making their kid/family rich, the family can't say shit.

Macaulay Culkin
Corey Feldman
Corey Haim
Elijah Wood
Miley Cyrus
Tobey Maguire
Leo DiCaprio
Mara Wilson

Yeah… This little kike/spic is gonna get raped.

Cuckboy looks like a semite.

They're white unless they've gotten too much mud mixed into their ancestors

Pic related (white Greeks) and yeah right isn't hot but she's white

He's definitely going to be a cum dumpster for fat jews and business men.

Goodbye, poor kiddo.

F

I'm not sure which video it is but it's at least a couple years old

examiner.com/article/giff-hidden-treasures-acting-family-makes-mark-on-the-film-fest-scene
news-daily.com/news/reynolds-nature-preserve-celebrates-light-with-yule-log-celebration-video/article_eb527f02-e2f1-5aab-b668-8ef0d99c319a.html
these people are around everything jewish, yet rarely "identify" themselves as jews, interesting.

Of the most "privileged" people around, interesting what goes unsaid.

I noticed that too. Father played roles of jews, and mother attended jewish funeral.

They were planning to spin this "white privilege" long time ago maybe, that's why they hide they jewishness.

Is that his pimp?

Yes all you guys memeing that greeks are always and forever turked up mudshits are stupid cunts. It feels good to be as extreme as possible in a PC world but control yourself when you're potentially indicting your white brethren. Same with the attitude where anyone who looks even vaguely jewish is automatically a kike that needs to hang.

That is his non-official genetical father.

Right, lads, I think this one warrants a mobilisation of the memes. Somebody get one of those dank youtube people to record a 'Jew Privilege' poem and then spam it everywhere.

twitter.com/Mshell_Mabelle/status/742482164059537408
archive.is/dQqSZ
disgusting

Oh look, i found an old interview with him.

They never identify as Jews.

Neither do Jewish comedians. Some of the Jewier ones do… The obvious Jews do, but they're magically white when they tell jokes about white people.

(((every fucking time)))

He's more than likely a jew, now laugh with me.

hebrewsurnames.com/MANN

This is how a sephardic jew look like, remember it.

Its all the commercial for his latest GIFT film, that wasn't too successful to receive attention from higher up jews.

Holla Forums was right again

Nice find. Good trips.

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

No, the nose is normal actually.

Evening News
July 13, 2016
6:57:06 PM Eastern [1 Minute 54 Seconds]

SCOTT PELLEY: We end tonight with a poem, written and performed by an Atlanta teenager this past spring, but it's been getting new attention from millions after the violence that shook America last week. Here's Mark Strassmann.

ROYCE MANN: My name is Royce. My poem is titled "White boy privilege."

MARK STRASSMANN: "White Boy Privilege" was an entry in a school poetry contest.

MANN: To be honest, I'm scared of what it would be like if I wasn't on the top rung, if the tables were turned and I didn't have my white boy privilege safety blanket to protect me.

STRASSMANN: Royce Mann's message was a plea from a 14-year-old white male going to a private school in Atlanta – let everyone share his privileges.

MANN: I love it because when I see a police officer, I see someone who is on my side.

I’m just trying to be truthful about like how I wouldn't trade places with somebody and that I think a lot of people sometimes aren't so truthful about that.

STRASSMANN: Racial division seared America last week. After Minnesota, Baton Rouge and Dallas, Mann's poem struck a nerve on line. Many loved it. Others attacked him. More than eight million people have seen it.

MANN: Everyone should have the privileges I have. In fact they should rights instead. Everyone's story should be written so all they have to do is get it read. I get that change is scary, but equality shouldn't be.

I'm not asking anybody to give up their lives to fight for equality. I have other dreams, too. I'm just asking you to try and be an ally, to do your share. When you see something that you think is wrong, that's discrimination, speak up.

It's time to let go of that fear. It's time to take that ladder and turn it into a bridge. [Applause]

STRASSMANN: He also won that poetry contest. Mark Strassmann, CBS news, Atlanta.

"Please, oh mighty government, make me work for absolutely nothing in life! Just free stuff for everyone forever!"

Ignore the fucking muzzie, just fucking pretend it's not there you stupid fucking goy

"come here boy, let me teach you ways of feminism"

This is poetry?

Whatever, he's def not white.

Requesting image that's like "America was for white Americans up until this date "

When I was in school you'd of got punched in the face for saying something like this. What the fuck happened to kids. Bullying is good.

Looks like a ten year old Turk or some shit to me. So! What do we know about this little asshole's parents? Are they in hiding or super proud and front and center of the CNN cameras? Also his school might tell us something. Mandatory 'diversity' classes and such.

That Jew noses on the lady kike.

Because if he will get bullied, he will put out his brown card and say he was bullied because he wasn't white :^)

You don't want to see her in front.

those little girls are going to be lifelong faghags.

Seriously, we need to do this - pretend to be kikes and start casually mentioning how we run Congress, the universities, the media, Communism and immigration movements,

He was pushed by his mother,
hell
she wrote it herself and made him memorize it and present it to bring him awareness

ITS ALL A SCAM

Also, can anyone make a WebM from this: cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/13/8th-grader-royce-mann-white-privilege-poem-intv.hln

sorry for namefaging, all fixed now

be warned, don't click on cnn link if you don't want to

but there are a lot of meme material

The same agency that made him an actor also makes photos of child models in bikini
Its called "Atlanta talent agency".

He is wearing the fedora

Oh so not only is he a cuck, but he also is getting molested by (((talent agents)))

Well, he seems to love fedoras.

Wow, Such Aryan, So White

I completely lost count of how many jews "hugged" him in the past.

I wish you hadn't.

Do not cringe, my fellow Holla Forumsacks. Instead, rejoice, for each and every cuck is another neck for the day of the rope.

CNN page is archived.

archive.is/VfQkC

I don't understand this shit, he says that we need to stop looking at people in terms of skin colour yet that is exactly what he is doing when he calls out all white males and declares his support for BLM, it's bullshit.

The Kikes must be starting to shit their britches, can't even post a video of kid saying "white privilege" without being named and having their treachery exposed. This is a glorious summer of catching the kike.

Don't come near this kid. He certainly has a Stand.

pointless, since we need the video
which can then be used for webms
to fuel the keks
its 4:11 in toronto, cuckland and im tired
also, offtopic, but hamilton is really white

I get that. It least it showed a good close up picture of him and shows CNN selling this shit. It also shows his name.

These guys were abused? Haven't heard this before.

This kid needs to be doxxed big time.

(((ROYCE MANN)))

Fuck it's getting diverse.

I AM NOT A WEIRDO!

Elijah Wood had based parents that wouldn't leave him alone with the (((Hollywood))) kikes when he was younger. I don't know about DiCaprio. Sexual abuse is rampant in shoah business.

fwiw Wood and DiCaprio have specifically stated publicly that they and their parents avoided the worst of Hollywood as child actors.

This will get you started.

actlikeamann.com/index.php/royce-mann/

For those that didn't notice.

actlikeamann.com/

Is there official family acting page, looks like the entire family are actors.

Regardless of if any of the creepy chosen ones he is so often photographed with have abused him or not (they almost defiantly have). This kid is clearly being abused, in a manner, by his parents.

He isn't having anything close to a normal upbringing and will certainly grow up to be a drug addict or "Trans".

Either way, dead by 30. Max.

An hero when? You plan on diluting the white race further shitskin?

Thanks.

Common Core has turned the American school system into an SJW version of Jesus Camp which is funny because that movie was a hit piece against homeschooling.

Not exactly Tom Sawyer is it? Fucking cringefest.

5 seconds, done. Get the horsewhip.

Don't worry, he'l get the best roles in Hollywood after riding mister goldberg's dick. If he didn't ride it already.

ok, that kid is not fucking white. what the fuck?

ffs

the one thing we have all learnt from gay pride movements is:

Never apologise for who you are.

Not so much that they were abused or that anyone knows about it.

But they worked with Jewlywood types that had been confirmed molestors. I can't say they were raped or whatever, but they definitely were in the child molesting crowd when they were kids.

As for Elijah Wood, he may never have been molested and claims he wasn't, but claims to have seen/knows some shit. Then again, what would he gain by telling his fans that some kike raped him when he was a kid? Maybe those weren't good examples, but they were definitely in with the crowd that molests kids. Either way, tons of Jewlywood talent was being molested and probably still is.

Feels good tbh

You'l like this one.

I didn't like that at all.
It made me sad.

2:53 wow

Brokkoli monster is too long to make into webm, but it contains brokkoli rape scene:
vimeo.com/45535551

Here's his dad
Barry Stewart Mann is an Atlanta-based actor, storyteller, writer and educator. He has a BA from Harvard and an MFA from the University of San Diego, and has been working in theatre, storytelling, and arts education for three decades. He is a world traveler, conversant in several languages, and brings a ‘global citizen’ outlook to his work. He performs and teaches through the Alliance Theatre, Young Audiences, Lesley University, and the Atlanta Partnership for Arts in Learning. Barry customizes programs, workshops and residencies for schools and communities, and strives to address issues of equity and justice through the stories and drama that underlie our shared cultures and imbue our lives. He was named the 1999 “National Storyteller of the Year”; his stories have been heard on public radio stations in many parts of the country through the “Recess!” program; and he has been commissioned to create living history pieces by the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and the California Council for the Humanities. Barry was recently one of two U.S. tellers featured at the Festival Internacional de Cuentacuentos in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Since 2008, Barry has worked with the Prime Time Family Reading Time Program through the Dekalb County Public Libraries.

My mother was an actress and wanted for me to become an actor too.

Good riddance i never became one.

excellent digging in this thread

They're jews when they want victimbux and a pass on responsability, white when it comes to "greetings, fellow kids".

Shit actor

his brother Tindal won the 2010 Atlanta JEWISH film festival audience award

confirmed kikes

resumes.actorsaccess.com/tendalmann

How you dare say that to this brown little child! Its all your white privilege speaking! You know how its hard for brown jewish actors to succeed in actors career?!

I think they should go to south Africa, they'll have a great time

EDGY

We can only look to North Korea for the same idea, and have kids there say all this and that about how great it is, does it make it any truer?

that shits gay yo

"Hi. I'm a slut."

"OK. Wanna fuck?"

"FUCK YOU! RAPIST! RAPIST! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG!"

They aren't even really sluts 90% of the time. They're just saying they are to fit in.

it made me so confused why ben 10 was rebooted a bunch of times

Whoa, his brother had an actual scene of being hugged on a bed by a grown man in "who do you love" short film.

mother was a democrat delegate

t. IMDB

Its too obvious they are voting for Hillary. Those people can't vote for Trump.

Oy vey I didn't know babies got PHDs in Rocket Surgery

So are Brazllians and Turks considered white now too?

lmao

Anyone have a youtube link to the video on OP? I want to go wreck some shit in the comment section

Well that's not possible now is it? You know with him being not white and kike.

But won't it hurt people in Cuba?

dad played in The Secret of the Shammash, a >Jewish folktale

interfaithstory.org/events/winters-light-atlanta-12-17-2005.shtml

played in the

storyteller for a (((Maurice Sendak))) play about

eastcobber.com/cobb-library-hosts-sendak-exhibit‏

Any canadians in the thread?

ah, I just assumed they were half breeds. There's plenty of mixed people on Holla Forums, if you go by various threads concerning half white/half x.

People who hate their lives tend to relentlessly search for the reason why, and then tend to stay where they found the answer.

I should know

The picture on the right, notice the hatred in his eyes, unusual for such a young kid.

His brother is already in the bigger shit before the younger one grew up.

In the past these crazy sexual bitches would be locked into monastaries or deported to the Americas, which explains this bitch.

someones being anally pounded by elderly jews in jewwywood

I think I'll just masturbate to anime and complain about how Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren has dishonored my people.

nope, puritans go to the americas and whores went to australia m8
criminals and rebels went to both places though

FRANCE send it's whores to the Americas.

now admire my dubs

*sent
and ok i didnt know that
explains a lot though

You don't know how meds look like.
That kid is not even close to Europoid. Levantine semites look more white than that shitskin.

Okay, now this would piss off Holla Forums. His brother did a "violent gaming" short:
vimeo.com/137566388

(witnessed)
This. I was shaving before I was 14

can we meme him to get raped by a nigger

the kids mexican
spanish/moor interbreeding followed by breeding with amerindians produces hairless shitskinned manlet with curly hair, big nose and tiny beady eyes

Do i need to remind you that his brother is openly homosexual?

mestizos have broader face. This looks rather like some North-African arabised mongrel.

next time theres an aids awareness event watch out for this kid

He succeeded.

The slav genes are there alright.

for now

yeah theres berber blood in it
and getting one of them to the USA's been historically tricky
Which is why my hypothesis makes more sense
he may have very little spanish and amerindian in him but theres no doubting the moor in that little shit

Looks like a Jew to me, fam.

Kek
no cross, heres where this whore would have ended up, just put chains and hooks above the alcove

this little piece of a shit is half nigger

kek

Honestly, it might be more fitting, but the image makes me laugh, and I needed a sincere chuckle after watching 30 seconds of that shit

His mother with a black bull. Read the caption, it will make more sense.

Kek
its pretty funny right?
it certainly makes that 63.7% white percentage drop a lot more

ive reached the point where i hear a buzzword and now my brain just automatically tunes out the rest of what they're saying

America confirmed as none white country.

Wait this is a poem? It doesn't even fucking rhyme. Kikes truly have no creativity.

Kikes have always been (((white))) silly goy.

And this is a video game.

Are we going to meme the fuck of this kid and his family?

only if kek wills it

slam poetry
i have no idea where it originated but i first heard about it in american tv shows before the local hipsters got into it
its just a lazy effeminate rap which is also not poetry with no monotone in the background

kikes are hairier at that age

I am all for it. We need to take a revenge for this shit.

Or at least the headlines "white supremacist attacking poor jewish boy who made a poem about white privilege"

i was going for the dubs but i guess everyones asleep

It's not necessarily that I tune them out, but I've gotten to where as soon as they say "muh slut shaming," "muh cishet patriarchy," "muh beefy wizard sleeve vag" I already know where they're going and how sinfully fucking wrong they are, and it angers me.

And on this day, Argentina got its revenge…

I'd be interested in seeing what manner of OC could come of this

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Mexico are white compared to this shit skin.

Funny how non whites suddenly become white when it fits (((peoples))) agenda

Well Jews have to at least look (((white))) don't they?

you can tell this kid was forced to learn how to play the peruvian pan flute and how to lift weights with his anus from his live in holistic shaman

Let see if Kek will smile upon me today.

Turn that ladder into a bridge so we can drive our RaHoWa tanks over it amirite

in Rome these types were publicly shamed and degraded from the class of citizen to the inflames who lived under no legal protection from the state

its plain to everyone but the media and the courts that zimmermans mexican

but this one aint
america lets asians, arabs, jews, mulattos and mexicans all class themselves as white on the census and thats a fact

I don't understand why havn't more whites woken up in our country.
it's not about "solidarity" it's about creating a BLACK STATE
The niggers have been causing the death of Europeans in America since the damn Civil War. Jews are the master minds ofc but the nigger gangs will beat you too death

Why aren't more whites waking up? What will it take, why is it every American I see is brain-dead!

(((white)))

Scott Henderson looking bitch.

Well, Levantine Arabs could be considered white.

So could a minority of Mexicans that don't generally immigrate to America.

no they cant they're semites
white isnt a race its a label for the prevailing features of many different closely related races
of which arabs are not one

Ramzpaul sometimes says that he didn't change in his position towards everything, but he clearly changed his position towards jews.

Even in the Levant they're a minority now.

Specifically though, "Levantine" is defined as Druze, Christian Arabs, and Alawites.

It isn't them invading Europe right now.

who do you think the white people of the Levant were and their names?
because those three as far as im concerned still arent white

He's brown not white.

He was stuck in White Knight "women are godlike beings and there must be something permanently wrong with me if I can't get sex."

He actually trolled bodybuilding and Pauaa forums and was a member of PUA hate, a feminist/anti-male forum that opposes the tactics puas and mgtow use to get casual sex.

Rogers was internalized feminism 101, probably because of his abusive stepmother.

Meant for:

you can be phenotypically white but genetically semitic
and Assad is exactly that

was Rodgers' stepmother one of the Chosen?

the comments on the youtube video are redpilled af

this is a perfect occassion to show everyone this kid is actually a jew, get in there faggots

OH WHY DOES IT NEED TO RHYME

THAT MIGHT REQUIRE EFFORT

DICTIONARY, THESAURUS, UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO CONSTRUCT GOOD PROSE

THAT WOULD REQUIRE WORK INSTEAD OF BEING A CUCKLORD

He's a bit tawny. Jewish?

Notice the ears and the hair.
Definitely Jewish

that boy ain't white.

kike parents don't like your yidlets grow up to be def poets.

That's the joke.

Slam poetry is basically a bunch of idiots going up yelling random shit that doesn't rhyme. They call it poetry because there is no argument and if it was a debate they would be destroyed - so basically they use "poetry" because they don't want actual rebuttals.

That's a shitskin. Best case some mixed lebanese or jordanian.

hes wearing makeup
i dont believe a 14 year old kid wouldn't have zits or any blemishes from em or whatever

What should happen to this shits pretending to be white:

kidnap them and put them in bleach. let their skin melt off. don't kill them, just let it be a lesson for everyone.

The solution is to bully all of them

Kid looks like some cheap bootleg version of David Mazouz.

Schrodinger's race

"white" when they need to be, kike all the time

Is that the faggot from the gotham show? I dont even know why I watched it, shit was filled with stronk black women in season 2 and I cant even remember season 1

Looks Huwhite to me.

why does he have his shirt open? fuckin ped

What black women? The writers took a big shit on the nigger chief police bitch.

well, at least satan's telling you you're his

This "white" kid just scored all sorts of white pussy when he gets to college. Not even joking.

lol sure
girls love massive self flagellating cucks

The closest this kid is going to get to "white" pussy is when he looks into a mirror to brush his teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=6GvTLfV8fls

Some slam poetry is pretty good or at least Watsky is.

>As the charming and talented Royce won over people at GIFF, the rest of the family was garnering attention across the country. Tendal Mann had a prominent role in Who Do You Love, which won the audience award at the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival and screened at the Pittsburgh Jewish Film Festival just last week. Presently, Tendal just booked the lead role in an upcoming Florida State University thesis film. The highly respected film school has more-or-less cornered the market on the talented family.

Is it normal for goyim to be involved with Jewish film festivals?

Is this just another case of pure coincidence?

archive.is/NyOur

The mother appears to be Catholic. I cannot find any info about the father.

imdb.com/name/nm0829830/bio

Films showing at the festival:

"I shat diamonds"
"23 centimeters of wood"
"No seatbelts on the holocoaster"
"Sheckles - gotta catch 'em all"

Looks like the same guy:

My hatred for Indians and the Irish only continues to grow.

So a huwhite boy used his privilege to get a soapbox to claim his privilege, pretend to be sorry, then goes on to say lol I wouldn't trade my privilege for anything.

And this goes viral?

there isn't enough hue in the world

Same guy? Thoughts?

Says the guy who's likely still a virgin. You don't know a thing about women if you think this is what gets you laid, broski.

There's a reason we call people like him "cuck". Let me try to put this into perspective for you. There isn't a single women on the planet who doesn't like to be choked to some degree during sex. Not a single. Goddamn. One.

Dear Asian-Americans,

I'm sorry that your parents are both workaholics with Master's Degrees. I'm sorry that they can afford to own two Mercedes, a million dollar house, and pay to send you to a private school where Jewish teachers tell you how oppressed you are.

I know that you have new clothes, the new model iPhone, and your parents bought you a new car when I had to work for two years to save up enough for a used pickup from 10 years ago.

But I'm white, and you're not. So even though you have a higher standard of living and opportunities that I never will by virtue of your parents' income, along with Affirmative Action that makes easier for you to get work in governments and corporations, I'm sorry. Because I'm white and it's all my fault.

Someone kill this little brat.

hes not even white

If he is white, then I am Germanic black

But he's not white at all…

i knew id find you eventually Herr Tyrvone

About as white as Mohammad, Carlos, or (((Goldstein))).

You didn't get your required dose of emasculation and estrogen.

HE'S AN ACTOR FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

That little shit is of Punjabi descent.

Designated

His mom is an activist and an actress.

He is also being trained as an actor.

His mom wrote the entire speech for him.

Let that sink in.

Dubs confirm that the little faggot didn't write the speech.

gee, that's a surprise.

You can't really be proud of this get son, But at least you done got it. It's been almost 10 years and I've never gotten a get.

Are the jews seriously echoing themselves in everything now?

Too bad they couldn't be manipulated in to killing themselves so easily.

how do they get away with this shit

That's one of the spiciest spics I've ever seen.

there are less than 50 meaningful GET number sequences on any particular board you might frequent, and you're up against hundreds of thousands of other users, if not millions depending on how many boards you use.

You're better off buying a lottery ticket honestly, at least the drawings are fixed. GETs could occur on a day where you can't even compete.

slam poetry is fucking awful

Is he Carl's wife's son?

I am blacker than that kid is white

This guy knows what he's talking about. It's fucking weird how much women want to be owned during sex.
Why'd we give them the right to vote? They're clearly not able to be in politics.

Meds are white you faggot. Also look at the nose/head shape. That's a heeb if I ever saw one.

What self respecting Greek or wop would name their kid Royce?

Water & Food. Same reason 14 yo girls look 18.

In the interview:

When did you discover this?

Frankfurt School is now in elementary classes

Depends

He's Jewish.

He doesn't really look like white looks like a sand nigger.

kek noice

Why do 14 year old roaches grow beards? So they can enter the club with their mother's ID.
Also roach detected.

I bet he is proud he has more chromosomes than us.

Comments are first going through moderation.

Looks like she can't take any criticism.

He looks like a Jew

Is it legal to make a cuck this young?
Not like liberals care.

for sure, just like all those "white" guys from the police records who look like beaners

His skin is literally fucking brown - as is every other part of him that you can see.

He looks like a fucking t*rkroach

If it's about appearance, then why does Holla Forums still think that Spaniards and Italians and other meds are white?

They used to be white then arabs took over half of their countries.

NOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITENOTWHITE

First of all, Spaniards look nothing like that and neither do Italians. Just look at the facial structure, the nose - the kid has fucking semetic features. Second, the med (especially in the east) is positively brimming with cultural enrichment.

It depends on the individual and where they're from in Spain or Italy. The closer you get to France, the whiter Spaniards usually get. The closer you get to the South East, the more Akbar they usually look.

tbh, I'm a pretty big fan of their "roller coaster of death" and "green smoke from the chimneys" fan fiction.

Thanks for the med-resistant AIDS. What did we do to you to deserve this?

The very first skank whore, Lilith, plays a big part in the demonic theology of kabbalistic/zohar jews, as well as the satanic/wiccan/new age cults spawned from kabbalah. There is nothing more depraved than a kabbalistic kikess, although they've done a great job of indoctrinating gentile women into this mess via feminism and (((entertainment media))).

In America anyone who isn't a black African nigger is considered white.

So fucking sick of this shit!

Convictions young are sparse and few, save for "man thats fun" or "wow shes hot". Hes being led. I suspect a feedback loop involving the parents, a sibling, and an educational system.

He supports a terrorist organization. I thought people went to jail for that. oh thats right, because they are niggers they get a free pass.

(checked)

Never fucking trust short haired woman, if its short that means they have a mental problem, my old boss was a short hair crazy bitch woman she should of been in some kind of crazy house, but not just my crazy old boss every short haired woman I have had to deal with was fucking crazy.

Holy shit this kid is ready for 2 years of accounting school and a job cooking-books for the mob.

We need to meme this cuck into oblivion.
I have a feeling kek approves of this.
He was asking for it

Kid never stood a chance, just imagine how many cocks he took in hollywood

Its funny how Assad is more white than this shitty kid.

But I don't want to do all that work! :^(

No wonder HLN is 90% Forensic Files reruns now if this is the garbage they're pumping out.

>tfw they were part of my family

(((Mann))) is a common surname among both Germans and Ashkenazim, the kid doesn't look German to me.

no they don't

He's not exactly wrong

Too much tinfoil. Just ye usual olde media faggetery. Those still believing in conventional media think 300k is huuuge.

Especially when 70% of kids turn to Hihop, black/dark culture "emo" tier or ckeck out completely.

Those remainig have to be emphasized "See, Rome still stands"

He looks like Justin Trudeau

STUPID FUCKING NORMIES, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DO NOT LINK DIRECTLY TO AN ENEMY WEBSITE!!!

INSTEAD; USE A LINK ANONYMIZER OR ARCHIVE.IS!!!

If they check their server logs, they will see a ton of HTTP referrals for the very thread which linked to them, and then they'll know exactly what's going on.

Also, If you're not using archive.is, at least make sure to use a link anonyizer (for example "anonym2") that still displays the real link within the anonymized URL; not a URL shortener, as URL shorteners are often used by cheese pizza spamers and to hide malicious links, and therefore should never be trusted.

I hate the Jews.

objectively bullshit. Little to no mixing occurred in the Mediterranean between locals and arab conquerors. Mediterraneans are the same as they were in Roman times.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAQHhHhHhHHhahahahahahHahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kid looks cuban or mid-eastern

nb

This cuck is still around?

This.

He's definitely white goy.

this makes it seem like parody

Then what the fuck is she?

Even this is a more bearable "poetry slam" than OP's video

So are you a nigger, a mudslime, or a spic?

My bet is he's half Iranian.

I doubt it. When the shitskins invaded Spain they were ordering up blonde virgins for their harems. How much of the population of Spain is blonde today?

Literally genetic testing disagrees with you.

Indeed. You know, one of these days, one of these cuck faggots is going to be on a stage saying some faggoty-ass huuuuwyaaat privleeege fucking poem and is going to get mowed down by an entire squad of Ebil Natsis with full auto babykiller scary shoulder things.

And that will be a glorious day, because the faggot cucks are always on camera. On that day, teh murderbonez shall begin in force.

Meh. Cucks almost always look like lowborn shits to me. Fuck 'em.

100% white….approx half English, half Eastern European

actually user it wasn't for 14 yrs

this kind of shitwashing of the mind takes very little time due to the shrinking attention span of younger generations

He is Punjabi.
DESIGNATED

Are aryans hairy? Because I have almost no body hair either.

Waffen SS when ?

because they're not pretending to be retarded

He's not even white. Get rid of this piece of shit!

This Dindu bastard has some nerve.

I hate you so much, jew.

The word would be equal if he was dead!

This kid is autistic! Look at those T-Rex arms!

What kind of sick shit is this?

The kid looks like he's southern italian, or half muslim, or dark-skinned spanish or portugese.

Most of the "privilaged" people in that school, listening to him cuck out, were not even white. There were tons of students of colour at that school. There was whitez, but there was a pretty even distribution of the races.

It's a damn kike

Estrogen mimickers in the water, fam.

Of course goy, those crimes were committed because of the ebil white supremacists!

No such thing exists, only tanned in the summer or skin charred from the sun due to working outdoors for years.

Have you ever actually seen a Med? That kid's clearly what we in Iberia call a "cigano" aka gypsy, the romani.

xenoestrogens, to be precise. Look them up

"white" teen

Sorry son, I got some bad news for you.

where the fuck do you think you are faggot, GTFO to your safe space cuck.

his pigment is from genetics and not from tanning, also his eyes are full on brown,

I leave it up to your judgment

Is it? Should kike kid bastards be taught a meme lesson?

He should change gender. He looks like the sort.

I know what xenoestrogens are, goy

Not white.

That little Jew boy should be sent to prison for hate.

He has a mother, huh? Huh? You son of a bitch!

DAILY REMINDER
BULLYING IS HOW YOU TURN FAGGOTS LIKE ONE IN OP INTO PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF SOCIETY

Do not shirk on your duties to raise your children to be responsible bullies anons!

Here's the Jew Father. The whole Jew family is right here on Holla Forums.

Barry Stewart Mann*
Barry is delighted to return to Theatrical Outfit, having appeared here in The Displaced Person and Lettice and Lovage. He has also performed with Horizon Theatre, the Shakespeare Tavern, ART Station, Jomandi Productions and the Jewish Theatre of the South. Offstage, he works extensively as a teaching artist and storyteller with the Alliance, Young Audiences and others. Barry shares his life with three fellow actors: partner Sheri Mann Stewart, and their sons Tendal and Royce.

Looks (((Whute))) to me

t. Jew

Reminder that privilege isn't bad and to never apologize for it.

They're going to wish they didn't use their kids as propaganda.

stormfront.org/forum/t1167866/

lol that stormfront is putting us to shame

Acting comes natural to the Jew, their culture is based on psychological manipulations anyway. Not much of a job for them.

Lol stupid whore, whip out the hot wax and rope and let me have some fun!

I hear the KKK makes both, in the USA.

Someone needs to just start beating these faggots to death, it would be a kind mercy.

It's fucking amazing how all the instances of this (((popular))) video has so many dislikes. Almost as if went biral because it was hated. Or it didn't actually go viral at all and was forced by kikebook.

don't be retarded.

I haven't been on Stormfront in years