Did the moon landing really happen, or was it just a jewish conspiracy...

Did the moon landing really happen, or was it just a jewish conspiracy? Can you guys redpill me on the so called "moon landing"? It reeks of staged propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/16798-american-flags-moon-apollo-photos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off.

M8..

Did the Christopher columbines really happen, or was it just a jewish conspiracy? Can you guys redpill me on the so called "finding america"? It reeks of staged propaganda.

You aren't too smart are you?

That's the joke you fucking mongoloid.

Leave Holla Forums and never come back.

Firestarter media GET OUT

SAGE AND REPORT

What are you trying to hide, chaim? Trying to cover up something that happened during this "moon landing"?

Yes it happened, you can actually see everything with a proper telescope iirc. The only thing that might have been staged is the footage, just to make it look better for television, but that's just guessing.

Did you know…

THE CIVIL WAR NEVER HAPPENED

Did the sage really happen, or was it just a jewish conspiracy? Can you guys redpill me on the so called "sage"? It reeks of staged propaganda.

No you can't, you can supposedly use lasers to hit mirrors left by the astronauts that definitely walked on it, but you cannot see any evidence of the landings with a current telescope.

How can your post be real if our eyes aren't real?
                ,,  -―…、…―-      .. ― --、               /            ヽ  /      \       / ⌒ ヽ,, /              ̄ ● 〃 ―――-ミ     /   …-●               |   /●--       \    /⌒     ●    |  .ハ  |    :| :|     ';   /       /    /|  レ|  :!ハ  ナナメ_/|    !           ヽ   /      :/ /    | |__イ .!_ハ|  |__/  ≠=-!   :|           ハ  /        .i   .|_ノ  ≠=-      ハ_ノ}ハ   ./            /  !        ハ   〈 〃 ハ_ノ}      弋゚.ツ {_ハ          /  |          !ハ__;.!i .弋゚ツ        xxx./   |i   ヽ     ノ  |ヽ         /ハ ハ xxx     '      ∠__r.――――l^γ^r^!―──┐  八 \!        ハ___';     , ⌒ヽ    /|       し'し' し'      .     | /          ノ\     `---'   ,ノ  !                    V\      /     =-  __  イ    |  You're a faggot        \  Λ/         |    .!ミ==..|   Desu~         )ノ     ____ ノ77ン     ~〉////!                             r^ヽ\////{     //////|                             |  \\//|―――///////!  

sage

You mean worse

So, real quick, did it happen or not?

I'm guessing no.

Yes, it happened.
No, it wasn't filmed at all.
They filmed it / took pics on Earth in a staged setting but the landing itself happened.

Pics or gtfo. Oh wait…

>>>/reddit/

Spotted the kike

There are pics of gas chambers and of jewish inmates at Auschwitz so why don't you look into that.
>>>/oven/

How's the weather in Tel Aviv? The holocaust was a jewish conspiracy

There are pics though, so it happened.

see the pic in

flat earth srs

There are ((photographs)) of the (((moon landing))) too.

What are you saying, that these look fake? Get rekt conspiratard, we wuz astronauts.

Looks like a set in (((hollywood))

read

How can you prove the landing happened?

Are you idiots joking I cant even fucking tell because I know there are actual flat-earthers that browse Holla Forums.
How would faking the moon landing help the jews in any way.
Getting to the moon first just blows the fuck out of the soviets.

Bullshit.

Attended a talk by an astronaut.

Conformation bias

Wasn't an American astronaut.

All astronauts are invested in the conspiracy. Just like Bush did 9/11

They're just fags doing it for the lulz.

There was a bunch of hipsters gathering money to send a satellite thingy to the moon to take pictures to finally figured out if it was real or not.

space.com/16798-american-flags-moon-apollo-photos.html

Nice try shill

I think they taped it in a studio in case the astronauts died in space.
There are some fucky oddities with some of the photos too. Lighting inconsistencies and what-not.

You get a F and I never want to see your posts again. Your handler will hear about this. Can't we have the good shills back? Jesus Christ this is shameful.

see

You're a bad shill.

OP in the pic

For you!

Stanley Kubrick did it you effin retard.

Did the big bang really happen, or was it just a Jewish conspiracy?

shit meant to sage. on mobile, am retarded

Maybe because the jews control the US government?

Meant to post

Fucking flat earthers, Icke cool aid drinking shills…