Perfectly good Scooby-Doo thread got deleted

Let's continue that discussion here.
Or at least post more Velma and Hot Dog Water lewds.
What would you guys like to see from the next SD series? A return to the more serious stuff like MI or Zombie Island or comedic in style like the original show?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!nZ1ElJ7Z!r92VHAGHGcL3yjvIjVpKIQ
mega.nz/#F!RcJTkZBY!lAwejAK9oqRH4yDGAAildg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MI is the best Scooby Doo show, hands down. I can't take straight SD seriously.

Some of the straight SD movies are alright, but for the most part, I agree.

Something more akin to Mystery Incorporated would be preferred. But it has to always have that comedic style in there to make it Scooby Doo. Too much seriousness would make it shit.

Good point.
As long as it didn't get as bad as the original show, I'd be happy.

i dont remember that in the show.

The fun thing is that many people say Mystery Inc. is a shit Scooby series.
And as I said in the other thread I fucking love the changes MI did to the characters.

Is an edit from "Frankencreepy" though the original one is not that far.
Pretty fun movie actually.
So who else is in the "post 10's movies are a sequel of the restarted universe at the end b of MI due to Crystal Cove and the characterizations" headcanon bandwagon?

what the flying fuck?

Based on what I've seen of the newer movies, your headcanon might be pretty close to canon.

Some sperg got mod powers and deleted everything. But it seems he got kicked, so things should be going back to normal.

You must go to other boards.
IIRC they're doing changes in the site and this could happen.

Oh, OK forget it.

Yeah, what was it in the other thread?
Fred: From bland to obsessive and 6/10 in the autism scale.
Daphne: Pompous know it all bitch to Lovable ditzy.
Velma: Shy, chubby, sexually frustrated nerd to bitchy, hot, understandably lesbian nerd.
Shaggy and Scooby: insufferable cowards… what the fuck they're doing there? To understandably frightened heroes who secretly like just about a little danger in their lives.

More or less.
With their newer characterizations, they actually seem like people.

Just gonna say it.
Nu-Daphne is marry potential just personality alone.
Haven't seen any of Be Cool, but I don't think it has neither teams of MI or post 10's working on it so I'm not eager to look at it.

Man I gotta upload those web ms in the morning when I'm on my PC because Camp Scare puts animu on its knees.

Nu-Daphne s pretty good. Makes the whole Velma or Daphne argument a little harder now that she's less bland.
Be Cool's the latest one that looks like it ripped off Family Guy's art style, right? Yeah, that one doesn't look very good.

You better not forget, nigger.

I get you, watching the Scooby Doo movies after they got rid of those "Whats new Scooby-Doo" designs takes me way longer than the 70 minutes of the movies because I'm so in trance by the animation I miss the scene completely.

Abracadabra Doo, Frankencreepy and Camp Scare are just gorgeous to look at.
Phantosaur, KISS, music of the vampire and moon monster madness have great moments too.
Stage Fright is the lowest one and still had great animation overall.

thanks op.

working on a semi-lewd right now.
I'll post it here when I'm done,
if this thread doesn't get nuked again
pic related

I can't wait for Seth McNigger to go out of fashion already

They're up to 7mb so I'm doing one by one.

You don't know how much I have to cut down the kb/s.
And this was the hardest to get and I got and HDTV rip.

Too bad CN is only interested in cheap slapstick and easy jokes for Scooby Doo.
I seriously doubt something as good as MI is going to be released for the Scooby Doo franchise.

Fortunatelly, series like Gravity falls show that you can be as grim and misterious as you can be funny and lighthearted. Let's hope CN executives get that on their thick skulls.

When your pic is done, I'll upload it straight to the booru.
No need to worry about that, user.

Sorry for the small size but the amount of bitrate I had to cut to keep it at 8mb was insane.

Sad part, MI is a deconstruction so yeah.

Gravity Falls was fine 7.9/10
MI is 8.3/10
GF has more rewatchability and MI is severely underrated.

Ok, same webm but I think this is a little better.

I hope the characters from Ghoul School make a reappearance someday. Even if it's Be Cool Scooby Doo! artsyle.

Focusing in that scene only
1920*1080.
You sir are a good man.

Now abracadabra doo

You motherfucker.

Subtle.

Feels bad.

Feels LIZARD BAD!

Here you go man.

full image to enjoy

Needs less CN logo.

good job getting rid of that weird glare, that one eluded me.

What is she standing in, a car?
Is the car huge are is she tiny?
I don't think she could see over the steering wheel

Speed boat

How big is that video?

The animators clearly love us.

I recognize StageFright and Frankencreepy but what's in the middle?

woof

Big Top

It's unfortunate that Velma's VA has been replaced. It's going to take some time getting use to the new one.

When did they replace her?

SD also has options for loli tastes

Since when?
This year one?
Is the new one good?

nice

Kate Micucci has been voicing Velma on Be Cool and voiced Velma in the latest movie.

That last image reminded me of Daphne's line

She's alright.
She just needs practice, a little less mocus and a little more of a higher pitch and she's ok.

that phone text

This animation is way too good for a Scooby Doo movie. What the everloving fuck, man?

By that time Ed Machine was murdered by Pericles, Cassidy blow up, Nova was in coma after being stomped over and probably broke most of her bones all of them technically on-screen at some degree.
So why does HDW dead shocks me that much even now?

Man that is just ok.
Pretty much what this user said see

Can't wait for the yuri fanart based off this.

IMO MMM was the worst of the new 10's movies.
Pretty comfy still.

EVA reference?

wot

A FAMILY PICTURE

which series is this?

Scooby Doo always had the best waifus

SWOOCE

Legend of the Phantosaur movie.

Shaggy needs to drop Velma and shag up with best girl

love how deliciously 60's this series was

As far as I know, they're not a couple. At least in MI, they broke up after Velma was acting like a bitch.

How do you guys get ridiculously low filesizes for minute and half long webms like this one?

VP9 encoding, if I had to guess.

And what programs are used to achieve this?

I can't speak for him, but I use Xmedia Recode. Keep in mind, it takes exponentially more time to encode than VP8.

(checked)
On Xmedia I switched to VP9 and it cut down the filesize by 2 MB but it's still 6 MBs over the limit. Any other options I should make to achieve both the length and quality of ?

I just use webm for retards and dick around with the settings until I get something that works, or just give up entirely.

I also use xmedia, didn't had idea 8ch supported VP9, probably gonna start using it now.

So that guy died in that first webm, right?

You would think so.

Wait, I missed Hot Dog Water x Velma lewds?
FUCK!
Can someone repost?

I saved this hotdog water lewd from the last thread

all those Hanna-Barbera IPs

shiggy diggy
SLB is going to have raging boner from that.

You're a nigger, you know that?

I think the best thing about that image is the low quality picture they have of Apache Chief.

j/k user, you know I'd never let you down

fuck, left of the spoiler

Into the reaction folder you go.

I thought they all existed in the same universe

(checked)

Thanks, I'm happy to see user still delivers.

Johnny Quest and Blue Falcon exist in the same universe as mystery inc.
The other franchises are fictitious though.

The Kiss movie has Quest Labs in it.

And I still believe that every post 10's movies is a sequel to Mystery Inc. retcon univetse reconstruction into happy go silly finale.

or maybe Juneberry's just not that far away, who knows?

which one is that from?

Mask of the Blue Falcon

thanks user.

Its like rapture in space. Its so beautiful.

fred screwing around. He's almost like Dee Dee.

Why people can't see SD is the shit right now.

I just want to find out what bitrate these webms are.

Because most people still think Scooby Doo is only about "let's split up and look for clues" and "the monster is just a guy in a suit".

Laconically it is, but even at its most simple back at "Where are you?" It sill got a lot of charm and heart put into it.

In fact I think that worst SD is actually the 00's DTV and "Get a clue" because most of them are clearly just cash cows. Also the mid eighties series.

But otherwise even at its most atrocious like the CN live action films, the first Scrappy Doo series or those DTV eighties films you can see the fun the team had making those.

I'm looking forward to the next movie Wild West. I hope it keeps up this trend of entertaining movies.

here's my progress so far, it's much bigger than this of course.
lots more blending to do, plus the background

Yeah, I'm contantly afraid that their luck is over some day, I mean There's been almost seven years straight.
Almost because there's been some not so good ones like Moon Monster Madness (Which was still pretty entertaining though) and I haven't seen the first wrestlemania and the LEGO one.

Why does it seem people can't get enough of Scooby-Doo?

But Blue Falcon was also on Dexter's Lab

It's not that people really like it that much- more like it's really easy to make.
It's probably the only reason SD is still around.

As opposed to Flintstones, Looney Tunes, and Tom & Jerry?

kek

Good question, not really sure. I guess HB just tried so many different things they eventually found a good formula. It gets copied and parodied to death without ever dying. Maybe the character designs are just really good. It is pretty strange if you think about it. I've never seen captain cave man get this much love

eh I liked Scooby Doo as a kid. I guess there was always some sort of charm to it that allowed it to continue on.

Didn't Mystery Incorporated had an episode where Scooby has a fever dream and he dreams on all the failed "Mystery Solvers" shows (Ironically enough also from HB studios)?

If you think about it between a super caveman, a ghost, a live buggie, and a shark a talking dog is the less gimmicky of them all, it also helps it was the first one.

Not to mention that as one can appreciate by the intro there was some sincere creepiness to it.
You can't see many people getting mad when SD gets edgy and dark, despite everything in SD history the worst series are always the sillier ones.
The perfect SD is like they say about the perfect superhero movies around real PG-13 being able to take itself seriously while aknowledging how ridiculous the whole thing is.

True, SD has always been "Mystery with horror elements"

I guess so?

Got the Hot Dog Water version of the intro?

Warning: Spoilers

Sorry I'm downloading the series in 1080p and the bitch is 800mb per episode (I cut 300mb by downing it to 3000kb/s which I believe is enough) and thanks to MEGA's new retrictions I can only download 1-3 episodes a day.
But here ya go
mega.nz/#F!nZ1ElJ7Z!r92VHAGHGcL3yjvIjVpKIQ

mega.nz/#F!RcJTkZBY!lAwejAK9oqRH4yDGAAildg

Are you kidding, the third to last episode is pretty much all spend in the Black Lodge for god sake.
Pretty cool though.

Thanks, man.

>Scooby Doo Mystery Inc had two separate characters based on Phantom of the Paradise
>The Phantom from In Fear of the Phantom and Winslow Fleach, Marcy's dad.

Those guys really knew their shit.

that second pic

Eat your heart out Alex Hirsch.

SD>GF.
Although GF is not that bad, I would say 7.8/10 it does has more repeatability value and Mystery Incorporated is exhausting I'll tell you that.

Really goes into what said.

Too much water?

You mean filler? Like diluted?
Idk I just reviewed all the episodes as objectively as I could and got me 7.9/10. 8/10 if you want to round it up.
Two 10/10 a lot of 9 & 8/10 and some decent size of 7&6/10 and a 4/10.

But yeah, mystery incorporated fells way more tight even though all trough the last three episodes is still episodic.
Probably it's because GF its more comedic (and sadly most people here forget how hilarious it was when talking about it). But that goes against the tension of the plot.

Let me guess: Roadside Attraction?

getting closer, maybe halfway done

Yep, it had good animation.

But he had Kyle MacLachlan voice one line in the final ep!

Yeah, that… wow.

Keep it up, user!

thanks, and checked

I'm still more in awe that Harlan Elison is in MI just straight up.

also they end up in the lovecraft universe at the end of the season. Seriously they go to Miskatonic University.

was this meant to reference SU or not? still a badass scene though.

RAGGY

I'm sorry its just that I keep seeing that meme get thrown around so much.

Other than The Simpsons, it's just used to motivate the character in doing something for someone they love.

ok then. Reminds me of that scene in Mystery Incorporated where the Mystery Machine blows up and they make a reference to Star Trek 3 in the process.

ok, this might be the final. I'm pretty happy with where it's going, might be too dark.
thoughts?

pretty good user I guess the only criticism I have is the shadow of the leaves on her body. I don't know if this takes place in the daytime or night. still pretty good overall fam.

thanks, supposed to be night but I'm not sure how to convey it better.
Yea, I'm thinking of taking off the leaves, or redoing them maybe

It's good that you're working hard and finishing something, lord knows I got in the bad habit of never finishing anything… but I'd recommend you'd spend more time on sketches and studies, particularly anatomy, form, and proportions. Worry about stylization once you've got those a little more under your belt.

thanks, definitely something I need to work on

So I have to ask.
Did the original gang from "Where are you?" was killed in the Scooby-Doo project?

I think so.
I believe there are 5 gangs.

Not to mention all the gangs that helped to mark the return of the dark anunaki at the coming of the Nibiru convergence.
Although stabbing the entity with the lance and causing the reformation of the universe was unexpected so I don't know how it affected the previous gangs.
Neither Nova iirc is she still in coma?
Since she was not possessed she probably died as her mind was so empty she was possessed.
I just said that in a Scooby-Doo thread and none of it is out of topic.

I think she shows up in the very last bit of the last episode, but I could be mistaken.

Heh, neat

I think the previous gangs never existed.
Neither the two mystery incs. they are a gang from the previous universe and they keep those memories but I don't believe they were a gang in the new universe.

I just checked, she does, and she says "Thank you, Scooby Doo, you are the bravest dog that ever lived." at 21:48.

If she "said it" wouldn't still be possessed?
Also, yeah, fuck everyone else, Scooby is the bravest dog.

Going mostly by artstyles and VA?

I don't know, characterization
The original gang didn't changed that much ever.
Until as I say, I believe they were killed in "Scooby Doo project".
Pup is a babyfication.
What's new is a modernization.
Zombie Island-Alien Invaders go play by "the monster is real".
Mystery Inc's a deconstruction and the characters change to and at the end turns out into a reconstruction. The 10's movies have the same characterizations as MI and take themselves seriously while having self knowledge just like a post reconstruction.