WWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwweweeehat the...

WWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwweweeehat the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm so confused.

this is old shit, fam

Are these trying to be degenerate? They're as much satire as jewish.

They're made by a tranny jew who hates women.

wtf I hate womyn now

They're pro-trans comics don't by a deranged man.

Some are actually a bit funny in a sad way when they depict the young boy's father being disappointed in his son for not being willing to just act normal so that he could have his son back.

How should I break it to him in a way that he understands that I'm not into him, Holla Forums? Please, help me get out of this. I don't want to wake up one day with a dick in my ass.

Holla Forums made some funny edits of them in the past

FOR FREE

You're just gonna need to man up and fuck the faggot out of him bro.

"I find you repulsive, please never speak to me again"

You could try explaining to him that you're not gay and just have no interest in male features in a romantic partner. I'm sure he'll understand.

I've got a thought experiment for you here, Holla Forums.

You're in a room with a naked and horny Briana Wu John Flynt, a bag with $6,000,000 in it and a .357 revolver with one cartridge in it. If you fuck the mentally deranged tranny, you get the six million. If you choose not to, you have to eat the gun.

What do you do? The gun is magic and will only function for your suicide, so you can't just aim it at the wuman pull the trigger.

SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT
SAGE AND REPORT

The most efficient way possible: with a bullet.

Your mistake for not telling him off the moment he showed up. Only option is at this point.

Hitler demands it. Seriously, just walk the fuck out.

Cast a reserve spell on the gun so the tranny will commit a suicide insteadoof me. I steal the money and invest in companies.

You get an F for thread quality and you'll have a meeting with the principal later to explain your content tardiness!

Third option: I'd probably puke myself to death as soon as I'd would see Wu naked

Good dubs and trip!

There is no spell casting in this situation. You do the deed and do the wu for the sixmil, or blow your brains out.

Can I close my eyes?
I'll go in the mikvah afterwards and use some of the 6 gorillion to pay for therapy.

Whatever you gotta do to come to terms with either choice is fine. I've got a particular solution in mind, but I wanna see if someone else will come up with it.