Who Built the Pyramids?

Well SOMEBODY built the pyramids; so who was it? Why is everyone so obsessed with taking credit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
youtube.com/user/brienfoerster/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This 4cuck meme needs to die, its a one-time joke that has been beaten to death.

Kangs did until Whitey came along and fucked it all to hell

that somebody would be the egyptians, who were caucasian if you forgot

Ancient Egyptians obviously, they wanted their tombs to be huge so they stacks lots of big rocks on top of each other, the slaves used were probably a mix of Semites, Nubians, and whatever else the Pharaoh had access to, probably some other Egyptians too.

They didn't use slaves. They used peasant labor. The Nile floods every year. After the harvest, and when the fields are not workable, that's when they were levied into working on public works.

Same as anything else:

White people while others took the credit.

Spotted the half-breed.

We wuz will be relevant so long as people keep trying to perpetuate the myth unironically

WE

Daily reminder that 70% of English males and 50% of European males are directly related to King Tut

pic related, OP.

I'm more interested why the pyramids were built. There are currently no acceptable explanations as to why they are there.

Except Giza wasn't a tomb.

WUZ

KANYE WEST, KING OF THE NIGGERS

* Nation-building - "We built those together! We are a mighty people led by great leaders. We make big, beautiful, powerful pyramids. YUGE!"
* Job Creation/Makework - "Lotsa peasants twiddling their thumbs waiting for the harvest. Let's keep them occupied. A tired peasant is a contented peasant."
* Ritual Purposes - the archaeologists' catch-all for "Fucked if we know. Religion makes people do funny things, eh?"

This is now an ancient Aryan history thread.

With this in mind, look for a documentary called "Revelations of the Pyramid" or something to that effect.

There's so much hidden history. We really don't know much of anything.

Whites built them.

We wuz kangz is a weapons grade meme for shutting down the utter idiocy of afrocentrics and black power adherents. From just those three words, their entire movement becomes the laughing stock of the internet.

Oh and the Pyramids, the sleepy Dr. thinks they are Joseph's grain silos.

My favourite conspiracy theory is that an ancient alien race visited earth in pyramid shaped craft, and the locals at the time tried to reconstruct them after they left, akin to a cargo cult.

More than likely though, they were built to satisfy the ego of a God King pharaoh.

Certainly not the Jews. I can distinctly remember my university history professor taking time out of his lecture to mention to all of us that the Jews did NOT build the pyramids. Then, as if for emphasis, he repeated himself, then moved on with the lesson.

I was slightly surprised too, because he kinda looked Jewish.

Dude its indisputable that at least the dynasty of Egypt was European. they did tests on King Tut's DNA. Also, Europeans first colonized the Americas about 10,000 years before the Asiatics (so-called Native Americans) arrived

Star worship retard

checked this

they weren't "aryans" they were celts faggot. that's different

KANGZ

they found arrowhead from France 60 miles off the Virginia coast, which was dry land back then

mostlikely the egyptians before the arabisation of egypt. which is not me nor dem kangz. So pretty much people from egypt have blood that flows from them, but not at 100%. that's my belief.

I rather prefer to question the purpose of the pyramids rather than talking about who were the builder. The gizeh piramid is one big mistery.

who else?

That’s why I made this. It’s great for blowing the fuck out of people who STILL use the “HURR THE “NATIVE AMERICANS” WERE HERE FIRST” shit about Trump’s deportations.

ayyryans

… who was a white European and possessed the technology

kinda weird that all the so-called "Native Americans" claim that fair skinned blonde haired blue-green eyed "gods" gave them their technology, right? Weird. It's almost like "white europeans" decided to go around the world and "create man in our own image" – strange that kikes think of themselves as those people…

if you made that OC thanks. I've already saved it. 7 thumbs up user

I doubt your family came in north america 26k years ago. If so, then I doubt anyone else has bloodline from them.

Caucasoid Egyptians built the pyramids, the sphinx on the other hand, that's a real mystery.

Celts are Western Indo-Aryans.

they were common ancestors with Europeans faggot. They found spearheads in Virginia which are literally from rock in France

If so, then I doubt anyone else has bloodline from them
not true. so-called "Native Americans" have European DNA and until recently no one could understand why

The point is Euros were in the Americas first and then were murdered, raped and chased out of the land. therefore, the "Native Americans" cannot claim indigenous status

citation.

celts are from an earlier migration that the indo-europeans (no such thing as "indo-aryans")

read Joseph Campbell

wait, Xingyang is very close to the steppes of central asia, right? Around the transoxania region?
Well check this, the ancient semi-religious myths of the Irish say they're descended from the Scythians, a nomadic horse-people from central asia, and one of the regions of Asia Minor was named Galatia, after the Gauls that had settled it

Or like how Buddha is described to have been a pale skinned blond haired man with blue eyes.

Joseph Campbell was a science fiction author, not an anthropologist. Celts are Indo-European.

My family did come to North America 26k years ago.

As my status of Most Victimized, I hereby proclaim that white Americans who are not feminists and not SJWs and not communists are allowed to live on my lands (the entirety of the continental USA).

What now fagort?

A bit more info about the actual irish myth
From the Lebor Gabála Érenn, the irish book of invasions explaining the conquests and reconquests of the irish lands

was he? I believe you, but can I get a citation? look the indos came down and ruled over the previous indus valley inhabitants for sure. no one really talks about this but its true. the shitty thing is that they talk of "white supremacy" as if its bad, when actually, unlike the semites, whites spread knowledge not kept it, for the most part. that's really our downfall tbh fam

bullshit. language doesn't say anything. the artifacts that were found changed dramatically when indos invaded. just because they were able to press their language and culture on the indigenous peoples of W Europe doesn't mean they genetically won faggot. learn your history.

They trade language but not artifacts dingus?

btw this difference also shows in ancient DNA

notice the shift between E Euro and W Euro

how fucking stupid are you?

You're a retard.

BLACKS A WORLD OF FANTASY

You don't like scientific markers for racial differences?

There wasn't a single Indo-European migration, dingus.

maybe they do, maybe they don't. but my main argument is contained here and here

DNA or not, there was a significant change in artifacts after the indo-euro invasion. the fact that the indos were so dominant and came out of the steps would suggest that their DNA signature would be more correlated to ancient DNA signature common in E Europe rather than W Europe. that seems to be the case if you consider this

the fact that you're being totally autistic on this issue, and trolling rather than attempting to add new information, tells me that you're a huge fagot

no one said that. we're talking about a time frame

>>>/reddit/

That isn't what they are, retard.

arguable
the ethnic heritage of such a civilization is really hard to pin down- if one were to be following the nearest location for where civilization first started, possibly mesopotamians and such

it could possibly be the nile river valley inhabitants themselves

greeks didn't really start to appear in egypt until much later, and more as merchants than anything

though arguing with Holla Forums on anything besides white man heritage is hard, simply because of the lack of proveable facts and it's almost fanatical adherence to the doctrine of racial hierarchy

I love how you're replying to that user rather than my superior arguments. you're clearly being a shill

1.25 skekels deposited to your account

My bad, looks like that might be just a white version of kangz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
The eye color, while rare, is found in northern India and Nepal where its believed Buddha was born, the skin color though doesn't exclude him being an ancient white. Its entirely possible that the region at the time was settled by whites and overtime became tanned from the climate as well as mixed with the native population. The northern Indians are genetically far closer to Europeans than the brown skinned shitting street southern Indians.

There is no maybe about it. They don't.

Yeah, DNA totally doesn't matter at all lol

These is not a single "Indo-European invasion," moron. There are various migrations. Celtic were a result of earlier migrations, dingus.

What matters is not the builder, it's the designer. I'm willing to bet he was Egyptian, aka not black. Unless you think wuz…

They weren't stacked, they were poured.

There was a group of students in london that made basically the same shit with the sand and soil of the region. Basically turned into concrete but weaker.

The builder is extremely important too. You're not going to get black slaves to do mathematically complex work like this.

checked

yeah, I think Buddha was more of a cultural transfer than a racial one

see
you're simply repeating an argument that has already been refuted. there was a definite time frame (between I thin 3500 and 1500 bc where the cultural artifacts change due to the indo invasion). the fact that you are trying to "split hairs" shows me that you are being a disingenuous piece of shit. no one said there was "one single and only invasion" of Europe. this is preposterous kys

>>>/reddit/

wow I already said that

>>>/retard/
>>>/reddit/

Dude, tell the nigger to pick up the damn block and put it next to the other damn block. I do the think you do what I say or I beat you. How mathematically complex can "pick up the block nigger" be?

what, you have nothing left to say, kike? you've moved on to other threads? I'll find you and report you there as well and you'll be banned. go fuck yourself

A mixture of Coptic workers and engineers with probably a few actual Nubian slaves and actual jews here and there. None of them were mistreated.

Exactly. And as far as I know the people who worked on the pyramids got treated very well, with extra rations of beer and whatnot. It makes no sense to work people to the bone if you want to get shit done.

Imhotep and a bunch of paid laborers.

KANGS

Slaves were not used to build the pyramids, it was a well paid, honorific job which attracted free men.

These are no ordinary blocks we're talking about.
These blocks have to be moved with great precision and ingenuity.

The outer layer was neatly done, but be inside layers show a hasty, sloppy work. After all they had a literal deadline : the pyramid had to be finished by the time the Pharaoh passed away.

?
Are we talking about the same structure here?

brien foerster makes a strong case for lost ancient high technology. So the great pyramid of giza was probably built before the time of the pharaos. It might be thousands of years older.

youtube.com/user/brienfoerster/videos

A little off-topic but…

Did muh slavery happened?

ayyyliens

Better question: What killed the dinosaurs?

ancient aryans

Wrong.. THE ICE AGE!!

The atlantaeans: aka the predeluvian aryans: aka the boat people

Absolutely pure salt.

This could work to our advantage.
We need to put together every topic we can find to make the lesser races fight amongst one another. I believe the blacks don't like the Jews at all and if the Jews fear the blacks they could start trying to make them so numerous.

FACT: Jews ran the American Slave trade and profited most from it.

Egyptians?

10/10 documentary

The Pyramids are so old mammoths were still around when they were built some say
4,575 old but recently theres been evidence from erosion that they're even older up to 10,000 years old. There we're no jews back then and the jewish slave myth has been debunked even with rabbis admitting it was their holocaust before the holocaust. I'm thinking the ancient tribes of mesopotamia as they're around that period.

Nigga we wuz da real Jews, you be dem Khazar Edomites you ain't no Jews we da real Jews

That's also what the Jews claim. They didn't buildvshit and were never slaves.

We have documentation from the time period on who built the pyramids you dumb nigger. King Kufu commissioned the first and biggest one, his son King Khafra commissioned the middle one and the Sphynx, and his son whose name I don't remember commissioned the last and smallest one. Later a guy named Thutmosis came along and restored the Sphynx. There's literally no mystery at all to it.

Indo-European Atlantean Hyper Borean Alien space nazis from the dark side of the moon

Atlanteans did settle Egypt, but that was in so small quantities so early, their influence on the Giza pyramids is minimal to none.

I was having a laugh m8

well this guy is an intergalactic reptilian from the Andromeda galaxy and he's not having you slander the people his species destroyed in the great wars of eons past

Famous Whites came from all over Europe to ancient Egypt to attend the mystery schools then wrote about it their experiences.

the Minoans were trading with the Nile Delta region as early as 3700BC

Sauce?

WIR WAREN KANGZ

WIR WAREN KANGZ

WIR WAREN KANGZ

WIR WAREN KANGZ

WIR WAREN KANGZ

WIR WAREN KANGZ

WIR WAREN KANGZ

WIR WAREN KANGZ AND CHANGZ

WE

WUZ

EVERYTHANG!

saged, filtered and reported.

[b]Testin'[/b]

The video is very interesting but has little value unless you identify the paintings. In fact, it has no value at all unless you can demonstrate that the paintings shown in the video were painted before the time of Marco Polo.

Sauces?

There is a specific board for that, faggot.

preflood nephilim

Juden trying to destroy our memes. Nice try.

LMAO nice try nigger, you like leftists are too late.
We make the memes and you desperately try to copy them.

Blacks and Jews built the pyramids as slaves, under the orders of a bunch of sexy inbred Persians.

Even if Egyptians were black, which they weren't, it wasn't the same people who are in America today.

On top of that Ethiopians are dark skinned Caucasians, so niggers can't even get that right anyways! Sad!

White people, technically. but they were under the direction of Nubian (ie. black) pharaohs and priests and architects

But the Pharaohs were white, that makes no sense, I mean unless you're a nigger

Egyptians considered themselves red skinned

Black People built the pyramids, and they need to be put back into the pyramids!

Seal off the ancient evil for good!

Also did anyone see this?
Made me throw up my balls, she looks like her neck is about to snap.

my picture didn't post here.

I think we all know who REALLY built the pyramids.

The Jews, to the crack of the whip.

Exactly. The whip being held by their alien overlords.

wew top meme lad

seriously, nigger, can you even meme text

get the fuck out of here

Kanye West's ancestors.

she's almost in the shape of a swatstika

WE WUZ POTBELLIED PROPHETS

Buddha was part of the upper class of Aryan ruled India, he was white, most depicitions show him as having blue eyes.

This is actually true.

Base of your phylogenetic tree is fucking sloppy.

According to **possibly pre-Hellenic Pelasgian""Athenians, Atlanteans were cucks.

Half of them look Ashkenazi.

She almost nailed it haha

This is known and clear from 200 years ago:
- R1b, west europeians, the rulers were architecs
- E, J1, J2 (negro, arabs, jews) were working force

No fucking secret here. Just plain history…

Yeah fool. Because (((History Channel))) said you that. Stupid fucking jewshit consumer…

why Notre Dame were buildt?
fucking catedral
fucking church

Jews don't work, and definitely get pissy when somebody says they do.

the builders knew phi, pi, the meter and the speed of light. we're also coming up on a cataclysm. mysterious and believable as it's all proven with math & geometry.

this fucked me up.

I love this meme.

Nah not good enough.

How am I the nigger? (polite sage)

You'd probably like this if you haven't seen it.

Hancock's book on this is excellent as well.

I used to watch/listen to a lot of his work on history and archaeology. I wonder if he knows though.

I'd imagine he knows just due to the fact that he is completely separated from other scholarly historians. The academic community refuses to even discuss his ideas and the facts to back them up. The one thing this guy really wants to talk about and share is completely stonewalled.

Then again he may be a cucked liberal, a hippie basically, but one who can't let the inconsistencies of history as it's currently told slide.

WE ALL KNOW WHO REALLY BUILtT DEM PYRAMIDS!!!

It can't be done, the most powerful nation of Earth has given up on trying to solve the unsurmountable complexity of it. Thus welfare gibs.

Technically, whites did, but they were under the direction of Nubian (black) Pharaohs, Priests and Architects etc

Cats showed up in Ancient Egypt at this time from space. They had the technology and enslaved the ancient egyptians into making monuments in their honor and turning them into servants. Eventually the cats grew complacent and became the domesticated small felines that live today but somewhere deep inside there is a switch that can get flipped back on.

Objectively the modern academic view based on current archaelogical findings is that the egyptians builts the pyramids during the summer on a sort of agricultural off season as an alternative to going to war as soldiers.

They were not slaves as often portrayed but free men who were paid.

He's right.

Haplogroups are not an accurate measure of ethnicity in the slightest.

Are you going to convince me that central africans share 80 percent of their genome with the Irish?

This is really basic knowledge.

Slaves.

That's why niggers think they did it. Cuz dey was da furst!

It looks pretty accurate to me!

Haplogroup Vectors. [R1b, etc., etc.]

lol, is this Irish DNA?

Notice that the greatest subsaharan density of R1b is in the place of Africa that first entered the iron-age allowing it to curbstomp all sub-Ethiopian Africa down to Namimbia. Apparently some proto-Irish sailed down there and taught them how to smelt iron in exchange of fucking all their women.

kikes are khazars though. well 90% of them.

If niggers built the pyramids and they want to prove that they did, why don't they just do it again?

Have you ever really been so far to do look more like?

I'd be happy just to see new facing stones and a new capstone.

I wish, user. I wish.

Egypt was white.
North Africa nd the Midle East were white.
But (((they))) don't want to admit it, because it would mean that Whites build all post-diluvian civilizations. And the best of all? Jesus was white.
Either MENA was white and so was Jesus of Maria the Greek noble lady, or Jesus was a Jew and We-wuz-kangs is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAmpdcmDq9s

Isn't Atlantis just England-Ireland-Iceland connected via ice sheets?

That means that 80% of the population possesses the characteristic alleles of that haplogroup.

The thing is that it would've been impossible to move those rocks (granite if I remember right) by raw human labour.

Also, Robert M. Schoch has proven that the Sphinx is at least ten thousand years old.

He writes in his Fingerprints of the Gods book about the many references in myths to the White Gods.
But I've never heard him explicitly discuss race.

contrary to both the kikes, the egyptians never owned slaves. They had what were essentially serfs, who farmed in the growing season and built shit for the pharoahs in the off season, much like ancient china did to build their various monuments.
so they're both liars.

Are you retarded? Have you actually EVER been to Egypt? Have you EVER seen anything that was made? Most of them are in ruin, that's correct, but some of them are nearly perfectly preserved, and those cannot be merely described by words. Everything is perfect. The little characters in their language are all the same size, they didn't even have printing or mass-produced stamps to make them. They were made so perfect BY HAND. And it was repeated THOUSANDS of times. Straight lines so straight you can define a perfect 180 degree angle from it, and keep in mind they had no modern tools. Bricks laid down so perfectly, knowledge of astronomy perfect enough to create holes in the roof that make the sun fucking shine on [insert something here]'s face at accurate times, every year. That happens with the King, for example, where it shines on him on his birthday. And they're still accurate like 5000 years later. Never-mind the paint that lasts thousands of years while most modern paint can't survive like 30 years, never-mind the fact that most of the damage you see was INTENTIONAL, as in, someone actually came there and defaced it. The Pyramids of Giza for example, were defaced by fucking Mudslimes, they took the outside rock to built their shitty god damn Mosques. Before that, it was perfectly smooth from the outside, and the tips had huge masses of solid gold that was supposed to shine everywhere, if that isn't grand design, then I don't know what is. Egypt originally wasn't Arab or really middle-eastern in origin, but it was invaded by dumb islamic sandniggers and it's in its currently horrible state thanks to (((you know who))) and the sandniggers who came and raped its population

tl;dr: Ancient Egypt was the first Aryan civilization.

"… the royal son, Thothmos, being arrived, while walking at midday and seating himself under the shadow of this mighty god, was overcome by slumber and slept at the very moment when Ra is at the summit [of heaven]. He found that the Majesty of this august god spoke to him with his own mouth, as a father speaks to his son, saying: Look upon me, contemplate me, O my son Thothmos; I am thy father, Harmakhis-Khopri-Ra-Tum; I bestow upon thee the sovereignty over my domain, the supremacy over the living … Behold my actual condition that thou mayest protect all my perfect limbs. The sand of the desert whereon I am laid has covered me. Save me, causing all that is in my heart to be executed."

Finding a random gigantic statue in the middle of the fucking desert in a dream and then actually discovering there's really a random gigantic statue in the middle of the fucking desert that just happens to be under you cannot simply be explained by "is a coincidence goy!"

U tryina tell me that a little boy banged my great great great great great great great great gr8 gr8 grandmother?

Its funny that nogs can't even understand how huge Africa is and how they came from west Africa where shit all happened and across The Sahara 5000 Km away was Egypt. Google maps says 45 days of walking none stop.

TFW when the We wuz kingz is actually an Aryan meme and is probably actually true. And to think that the National Socialists might have actually known all this and tried to bring Earth back to a golden age of peace, prosperity and progress. But they failed, and now we have this modern nightmare of a world that is now on the brink of complete savagery and total degeneration followed by an age of mediocrity and enslavement.

Nice.
I've also read some about the Tower of Babel being the first major construction after the Diluvian Flood by the now "united humans", but something went wrong and the people had to flee. Supposedly the main engineers were Sumerians who fled to their colonies of which some where Scythians and, according to one esotericist, Magyars, the ancestors to the Hungarians.

Post more.

Meh… trips wasted, user.

The majority of the stone used for construction was sandstone, granite was utilized less than ~15% of the time, a figure which would also include limestone as well.

How exactly is 'raw human labor' incapable of moving these stones around exactly? The Egyptians certainly aren't the only civilization or culture that could demonstrate the ability to transport large stones using simple and effective means.

Robert Schoch's findings give a wide-range of dates for weather erosion of the rock basin of the Sphinx, and he only supports the data that suggests its perhaps several centuries older in construction, not 10,000 years plus, because its only one piece of data measuring wind/moisture erosion over time, which will include when the rock was a natural object before being carved, and its oldest dates are most likely to be when it was formed as a rock.

fuck off kike haha

The ice age era mound builders of North America built the pyramids.

the Tower of Babel is a jewish myth
They wrote about it/talked about it during their babylonian captivity
the Tower of Babel is actually called the Etemenanki and it was the tallest structure in Babylon
the Sumerians are thought to originally began building it in the 37th century BC and eventually it grew to twice the height of the royal palace
at the highest point stood a shrine to the sky god and head of the Sumerian pantheon Anu
the Etemenanki was destroyed numerous times throughout the ages and was rebuilt, the last time was by Alexander or Cyrus
they ordered it restored and left for three years and when they came back they'd made barely any progress so they had it finally demolished
the Diluvian flood was a tsunami that hit the Mediterranean and Mesopotamia around about the 50th century BC
The Sumerians wrote about it as did the Minoans but it was nowhere near catastrophic
Sumerian accounts state that the cities that were in the lowlands were washed away while city states near hills or on higher ground survived the flood
they too believed it be from the gods and the Sumerian account/myth of the flood is what would later become a part of genesis
just as the Minoan account would enter Greek myth as the Deucalion