Is Warhammer 40k slowly redpilling people by acclimating them to fascism...

Is Warhammer 40k slowly redpilling people by acclimating them to fascism? It's one of the biggest multimedia franchises and quickly growing.

Other urls found in this thread:

londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary/GB0003718474GBGBXSET3.html?lang=en
community.dawnofwar.com/discussion/901/lady-solaria-thread
gamespot.com/articles/total-war-warhammer-breaks-franchise-sales-records/1100-6440270/
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Astral_Knights
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/present participle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson
iii.co.uk/news-opinion/richard-beddard/games-workshop:-denial
reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/2hyr5d/why_are_there_no_black_people_in_the_warhammer/
scientificamerican.com/article/virus-genes-human-genome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes but as it becomes more normie friendly they will likely have to add diversity nigger where as the empire use to be all white and then another fantasy setting I enjoyed will be ruined.

I can attest to this first hand. I know this one guy that started as a complete faggot but he got into 40k and since then I've been using it to redpill him

A lot of people are fleeing into WH with Marvel going full faggot. They're retconning homosexuals into comics. Meanwhile in WH40k homosexuals get put to death.

Inb4 it get bought up by ((them)) like ufc.

Anyone have a summary of its ideology? It's just one group right, the space crusaders or whatever?

Isn't GW owned by Goldman-Sachs jews?

Sauce on this? Do they actually kill homos in the lore or is it just metaphorical with killing the forces of Chaos?

Probably seen as acts of sexual perversion that power the Chaos God Slaanesh, I havent read many of the books but it'd be pretty easy to convey.

Imperium of Man vs. literally the whole fucking universe. As if Orks cant be explained to being niggers and mudslimes, sexual deviants as dark eldar (or straight up Slaanesh cultists), white guilt sympathisers as Tau.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS.

Inb4 a homofluid genderbender chaos emprezz nigfemale marries the white god emperor and they have mixling babies and the war ends. Thihi.

Not 100% sure, but I could imagine homosexuality being seen as Slaneesh worship.

40K is fairly convoluted, what with it's expansive lore and factions, but some key points I would touch on are:

The Imperial Cult is the cult based on the worship of the Emperor of Mankind as Master, Defender and Father of Mankind, developed following his internment in the Golden Throne.
In the 41st millennium the Imperial Cult has almost unrivalled power and influence within the Imperium.
Heresy against it is punished severely.
The religion is administered by the Ecclesiarchy.

Overview
The Imperial Cult is the Imperium's state religion, and in many ways the religion is the state itself; it binds humanity together in the service of the Emperor and the Imperium.

The basic precepts of the Imperial Cult, called the Imperial Creed, include the belief that all of humanity must be brought into the Imperium, the abhorrence of Xenos, and the realisation that psykers and mutation among humanity is a dire threat which must be controlled.
All of these precepts have their origins in what the Emperor himself preached during the Great Crusade.

Tenets

The Imperial Creed is highly flexible and is tailored by Missionaries to fit the native culture, religion, and practices of whatever world it exists upon.
As such, practices adhered to on one world may be held as abhorrent on another.
The Ministorum tolerates this vast range of practices and beliefs, as it would be impossible to maintain a complete standardization of the faith across the Imperium.

However, the Ecclesiarchy does enforce basic key tenets:

Aside from these central tenets, there exists a massive body of both sanctioned and unsanctioned dogma which varies from sector to sector and is the subject of constant debate.
The subject of the afterlife is a regularly debated topic, with many teachings mentioning the form of an afterlife in which the faithful take their place beside the Emperor for eternity.
However other elements of the Holy Synod maintain a different version of the afterlife, and the belief in an afterlife varies greatly depending on the culture of a planet.

Listen up you absolute faggot.
NO ONE likes life in w40k.
NO ONE.

The Emperor advocated atheism and said that religion is detrimental to humanity and hinders progress.
After his "death", a bunch of bureaucrats (EU higher-ups turned up to infinity) took hold of the Imperium (which didn't exist before the Emperor united most of humanity) and instituted this theocratic regime made up solely of idiotic rules.

Did you go into that jungle 10 meters away from camp? Death sentence because you're a heretic.
Did you ask a mere question why that Exterminatus happened, wiping out your whole family? Death to the heretic that you are.

If anything, W40k is making people extremely averse to "fascism" (which the Imperium isn't).
The Imperium today is what Germany would have been if Juncker and the EU parliament succeeded Hitler and then formed an all-present, all-powerful, all-knowing Inquisition.

Hyper fascistic but it's completely necessary. Humanity is in a constant state of war of annihilation with alien races. Any kind of heresy is punishable by immediate death. Not just individuals but entire worlds can be guilty of heresy and put to death.

Heresy leads to Chaos. Chaos is incredibly, incredibly dangerous. The Imperium has to constantly keep heresy in check or mankind will be annihilated by Chaos. It's not just Chaos that the Imperium has to fight against. It's everything.

if not Slaanesh worship (which it most definitely is with all the poz pigs and toilet slaves) then it would still be a mutation, and mutants are always either put to death or stuck in a penal legion to make up for their sin of being abnormal

basically its very far into the future, Mankind has already had to deal with a fucking robot uprising, and then out of nowhere psychic powers start popping up. The progressive worlds accept them as new parts of society, the regressive ones kill them all
Guess what? All the psychic people get possessed by demons and destroy their host worlds, leaving only the planets that killed them all alive

Some time later the Emperor ( an ancient being made up of hundreds of ancient shaman souls who has been pretending to be multiple people through history, including Jesus) decides to put a stop to all the shit and reunite mankind. He makes a giant army, genetic "children" who are 8 foot tall masses of muscle wrapped in armor, and a bunch of other shit to go on a giant crusade. He gets betrayed and almost dies.
Now everyone worships him as a god and the entirety of mankind is fighting against the rest of the galaxy. Demons, heretics, mutants, and aliens. It's the h'white man against everything else in the known universe.

The government is incredibly controlling, there are Judge Dredd style cops running around, the Inquisition operates throughout the entire Imperium and answer to no one, there is always multiple wars going on at once, you must repent by dying for the emperor. There are some female super soldiers, but they literally exist only because of a technicality in the law, and can never actually be space marines. The only reason they're useful at all is that they're insanely devoted and wear exoskeleton power suits.

Nope. Guess what, Dawn of War 3, based on the 40k universe is getting pozzed.
The first Dawn of War game in particular was a huge draw for normies to get interested in the setting and eventually the game itself.

Dow3? First 2 minutes of the game, bam, mary sue brown woman (in a setting were almost all main characters are men).
The Imperial Knight in game is controlled by a woman named Lady Solaria.

Think thats bad enough? I saw a thread on the DoW3 forums bitching about her and bang, a few minutes later half the posts were deleted, bans aplenty, then a mod said he "cleaned up the thread" because people "weren't having a mature conversation about concluding women in video games".

Get ready for 40k to become pozzed as hell in the near future. I should have never gotten into it. I'm trying to sell the models I have bought so far. Waste of money.

DoW3 also has Gabriel Angelos in TERMINATOR ARMOR performing giant leaps and backflips, FLYING BACKFLIPS like he's a character from League of Legends. Anyone here who knows 40k will understand my rage.

If only the fanbase wasn't so violently autistic it might be good at redpilling normies but if you dare say anything positive about, or have any inkling of wanting to play the other races, you get screeched at by obese manchildren clutching their shoddily painted plastic figurines screaming "HERESY HERESY HERESY REEEEEEEE"

Its like the /r9k/ of sci-fi.

Now watch as they completely lose control and start spamming "LE HERSHEY" memes at me.

Don;t get me wrong, the game itself is fine, but the staggering autism possessed by the bulk of the fanbase is a significant roadblock to actually getting anyone into it, let alone "redpilling" them on the material.

"You see, all the aliens are like shitskins, and the white people kill them. The end."

*including

The Imperial Truth was a doctrine preached by the Imperium of Man during the years of the Great Crusade.

Overview

The contents of this belief involved the removal of religion, faith and superstition that plagued numerous Human worlds that had been recontacted by Terra. Instead, the Imperial Truth was offered by Iterators that provided the cold clarity of logic and science to the masses. Other key aspects of the Imperial Truth was the manifest destiny of mankind to rule the stars, the exceptionalism of humanity, and the danger posed by all xenos. As part of his campaign to spread the Imperial truth, the Emperor's Thunder Warriors destroyed all churches on Terra, believing it to be necessary to have humanity accept science and reason over superstition and barbarism.

The Imperial Truth began to disintegrate due to the Horus Heresy and encounters with the Dark Powers of the Warp. Many either turned Traitor as a result or embraced the growing Lectitio Divinitatus which proclaimed that the Emperor was a god.

tbh fam, the Emps was kind of a hypocrite - he WAS/IS A GOD.

When God is jabbering about how religion is bad, it just comes off like an edgy fedora 15 year old's writing… Which, granted, is their prime demo.

W40K is basically a shitty Dune spin-off that some jews made.

Also this. There is nothing not extremely jewish about the whole thing.

"Yes pay $40 for a handful of unpainted plastic, goy!"

lmao half yall niggas seem to be easily subverted by media faggots

warhammer 40,000 is overpriced children's toys owned by a jew company that has slowly over the years become only more and more PC, whatever 'redpilling ability' you think it may possess died long ago

The Fantasy Flight ttRP games are better than the warfare tbh fam

It rips off a whole lot more than Dune.

Yeah it takes a bunch of good ideas, simplifies them, and then makes them MAXIMALLY EDGY before using that to sell 6 gorillion plastic figures.

Warhammer Fantasy was kind of neat though.

To be fair, that was based on an faulty understanding of what the Chaos Gods actually were. The Emperor saw Chaos as the most dire threat to humanity and believed renouncing religion would lead to the downfall of the Chaos Gods.

Designed to hold humanity together, knowing that failure to do so would lead to humanities complete destruction. Although there were alot of conflicting ideas.

Exterminatus is generally an option of absolute last resort. As in "the remaining human population is fanatical Chaos worshipers on the verge of tearing a new hole in reality" seriousness. If you're asking questions about it to someone who has answers, you're probably a Lord General or Inquisitor at least.

I think you'd like The Last Church. Story about Emps meeting the last priest on Earth and trying to convince him to abandon his ways. I can't seem to find it right now.

Not anymore, they killed that one

the Emperor oisn't a god, he's a sort of combination of the souls of "shamans" who foresaw the rise of the chaos gods in Earth's pre-history. They committed ritual suicide and were collectively reborn in the body of the Emperor, to protect mankind.

He's magic, but he's not a god. The Chaos gods are actual gods, in so much as they are the psychic manifestation of every sentients organism's emotions.
Khorne: rage
Slaanesh: excess
Tzeentch: hope
Nurgle: despair.
As well as the other races gods like gork and mork and the eldar pantheon… which are slightly different.

The Chaos Gods are actually adverse to Emps's power though, can he's able to pretty much do what he likes in the warp, so he probably had Chaos God level power, despite not being one himself, which I would argue is enough to make him a god

or maybe he's actually Necoho, the chaos god of atheism

I do not believe there is meaningful difference between the Emperor and the 'Gods' you describe, and the fluff largely supports this notion, only bolstered by the StarChild Prophecy from Xenology.

If the Emperor isn't a God, it is merely a matter of not being a God yet - as soon as the Golden Throne fails, a new Warp Entity of 'God'- like power will be born, if such a thi g doesn't already dwell in the corpse of the Emperor.

You don't know that.

40k is metal as fuck btw

Its basically a massive facist space empire with a man ascended to godhood emperor fighting forever against aliens and faggot chaos gods. They put everyone to death who is not pure or steps out of line.

I dunno. I don't play it myself, but I've always liked the style of it. One of my friends who had played with the Lord of the Rings miniatures said he didn't like the over the top bulky style to it.

A few years later though, he started playing it, and being a feminist he started making modified Space Marines with uncovered female heads. I don't know much about Warhammer, but I don't know why he didn't just get the sisters of battle figures. Whatever, point is, I think people just take whatever they believe in with them. It's possible the aesthetic will change them, but it's more possible for people to subvert the aesthetic and make it more PC. War like masculine things don't alone make a fascist out of a cuck.

It has been foretold.

What I always thought would be cool and would progress the lord is if they let the emperor die already and either ascend him into total godhood or have all the shamans who made his collective self split up and form a pantheon of gods.

Are all of the minor gods still canon? I know they were axing some of the funnier and better lore

That's one possibility. There's the risk, though, that he doesn't "survive" becoming a god and simply becomes another Chaos God, probably of Faith or Servitude or something.

Your 'friend' is a degenerate and ought be exterminated.

Look at all that tacticool shit on his bolter. Fuckin mall ninjas man.

Well, the Emperor isn't a sentient warp storm which is a manifestation of the material universes psychic emotion manifesting in the warp, which is what the actual gods are like the chaos gods, the eldar gods and gork and mork.
You could say that the 10,000 years of worship directed at him has created an equivalent "god", but that god would be as much a creation of the worshippers themselves then it would be the Emperor himself.

What dwells, and has dwelt, in the mortal form of 'The Emperor' is more God than the so-called 'Gods' which you describe, which are really little more than warp-entities of extreme power, as you say, fed by the emotions of material beings… The Emperor is more.

He is more, was more, and when he ascends, will be more.
Not a warp-entity born of the mortal whims, but something greater even still.

Why are you faggots so obsessed with the notion of redpilling the populace like a benevolent god? While the intention is good, I suspect the messenger is doing more harm than good. You are natsoc Mormon missionaries. Jew hating jehovahs witnesses. Think about how far you would go to avoid those people and realize that's how normal people view you.

That being said, the entire Games Workshop empire is not growing. Been playing since '87 and shit is bleak. They are trying to sell off/license US rights wholesale across the board because their products are selling like shit. When 3d printers are cheap enough to make and paint an army it's game over and they know that.

londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary/GB0003718474GBGBXSET3.html?lang=en

You know, I think maybe he did have some adepta sororitas/sisters of battle figures, and that's where the heads came from. As I understand it (correct me if I'm wrong), Space Marines canonically can only be male. Even though a female centric group of figures already existed, he wanted to make a female Space Marine just to be more progressive.

The franchise's nickname is Catholic Space Nazis. Take that as you will.

Only time they ever mention it is in tabletop and it's something along the lines of
Pic related is a decent explanation to the setting. Things aren't always as hopeful and cheery as we'd like, and the best option for survival is not always the prettiest.

I see no reason why the intense devotion to the emperor couldn't convert the emperor himself into one. If the orks can believe something until it becomes true, what's stopping trillions of humans from memeing the emperor into godhood?

There's a lot to it but if you wanna hop in just go on the wiki and start with the emperor or watch the vaults of terra on youtube, and if you wanna get REALLY into it start reading the books, I recommend Horus Rising to start with

Your understanding is correct.

And your friend genuinely deserves death for debasing himself in such a way.

I miss the old days when the catholic church was this terrifying strict thing that may or may not launch a crusade on you and the pope was a literal nazi.

This. The emperor was not a god until mankind meme'd it so

That's not the god-emperor in your picture

The God Emperor has blonde hair.

Actually, he does have some small amount of Jewish ancestry somewhere. Maybe that explains it. I didn't realize it was that deeply ingrained.

E-every time?

Good goy!

Found the DoW3 thread about the new empowered womyn in the upcoming 40k vidya.

community.dawnofwar.com/discussion/901/lady-solaria-thread

Of note is this, copied directly from a mod:

Cleaned up the thread.

If you can't have civil, mature discussions on the inclusion of women in video games, please don't post in the first place. The next time I catch something like this, warnings will be handed out. Respect opinions that are contrary to your own, even if you think you're right.

And these are the people that GW is trusting to make games based on their properties.

Here we go again. Nothing can't be progressive these days, not even 40k.

Yes

The jew genes are an evolutionary disease.

The only known cure is gas.

Its more than that.

Emps has literally consumed millions of psykers' souls, AND was already the product of several high-power psykers melding their souls into one entity.

AND he's been getting all that faith support.

He is a God in a sense no entity before has been so, which may well explain how he was and is able to combat the Chaos Gods, and other such warp-entities.

Im so disappointed warhammer was such a fun franchise. Why cant all brown people just fuck off

It's the lore that is interesting not just the normie games, those just serve as a transition point for people to get into the universe which may become more cucky as time goes on but I doubt they are going to make a shitton of changes to existing lore

That's pretty much what I'm saying.

But then that would mean that the Emperor who founded Imperium in the first place would be kind of subsumed into the Meme Emperor, which would be the sentient warp storm created from mankind's collective worship.
So would that still really be the Emperor?

Or chaos worship?

That's grotesque.

Knew it was coming though - tabletop gaming, and especially GW, have been getting more and more pozzed with time.

Liberalism is heresy in the Imperium. Social justice is completely incompatible with the Imperium.

>I was one of them

At least Fantasy Flight Game's line of tabletops is mostly unpozzed, considering that stuff like Dark Heresy regularly deals with scum and degenerates.

gamespot.com/articles/total-war-warhammer-breaks-franchise-sales-records/1100-6440270/
mhmm

I would say that the new god created by this worship would be almost like a caricature of it.
They believe the Emps is all knowing, keeps you safe, has a plan for all mankind, and is a noble god out to guide humanity.
If everyone thinks this, than it would likely imprint upon the god, forcing him to fit into this mold, and BECOME what they say he is, even if its a different being than the original Emps

No they killed the lore and the world with the end times. They literately killed the setting and most of the factions/characters.

Expect that to flounder - the tabletop is going to feel the pozz.

Well, it's not like I've used any of FFG's recent work. What ever happened to DH 2.0? Even that was a few years ago. The way I see it, I could run games with Dark Heresy, Deathwatch, Rogue Trader, and the rest with so much rich content I wouldn't have to touch modern stuff.

Ah, well. Goodbye FFG, you were pretty great while you lasted.

its got 3 supplement books out; Enemy Within, Enemy Without, and Enemy Beyond

fail
Wtf are you people doing ITT, clueless about w40k…

Yes, we do.
The Emperor, when he was alive, said that he isn't a god but merely a human, albeit a very powerful and hard-working and inspiring and strong and admirable and respectable one.
Before he died he rejected being deified and opposed the idea of being venerated.

Not necessarily. A planet can have a vision of the Emperor being a woman and have radfem lead a fascist fanatical regime for "Big Sky Sister" where men are castrated and enslaved for their cause.
A planet of niggers can view the Emperor as the star their planet orbits, and murder off-worlders for not having been blessed by their sun's rays darkening their skin
These are both possibilities in the grim darkness of the far future, and both will be let to fester so long as they worship the "Emperor" and pay taxes

Old Empy tried genetic modification on everyone.
Because, you know instead of an army of 20,000 super soldiers and a bunch of women knocking around you could have 40,000 super soldiers from the same population.

It all boils down to the key makeup of humans.

We are 2 separate genders, one gender has advantages over others compared to the other and vice versa.

IIRC the female candidates for thunder warriors (precursors to Marines that were highly unstable) either did not take to the modifications at all and died, or in the extremely rare case that they survived all the implantations and other junk, they'd die immediately if they weren't hooked up to the breeding tank/life support junk.

This instability was apparent in the men as well, only the best even survived the process.

The Adeptas Sororitas was basically formed when a leader of the church went absolutely crazy and claimed sole power for the church using an army.

After all of it was sorted an edict was passed saying that the church could not posess any men at arms. As you can see it's a huge loophole and the next pontiff set up an army of women, hence the Sisters of Battle. They weren't men, so they couldn't be genetically enhanced like marines, but they were ideal because they weren't men, and arguably in some situations they do the job as well, if not better than proper marines.

It's perfectly reasonable from GW imo, but it is the thing that SJWs will jump on immediately without any understanding.

Once you read the lore it makes sense.

Also your "friend" is a dick…… for real…

It's not the figures or the games that redpill people it's the loreverse. GW can fuck off with their shit I haven't purchased one of their shit games since the last good one (Dark Crusade) all that is interesting is stuff like a guy ripping out a demons heart and writing his name on it or another guy ripping off the arm of an ork and using it as a replacement arm for the one he lost to the same ork and killing the ork with the orks own disembodied limb.
In other words: read the books normie

Fucking heretic cripple, that's not my pic

you're both right actually, the Chaos gods take from multiple essences, and are not actually fully evil
Khorne takes from violence, but also honor
Nurgle takes from decay, but also despair
Tzeech takes from plans and schemes (change) but also hope
Slaanesh takes from degeneracy, but also perfection
A man who obsesses over becoming the greatest swordsman in the galaxy falls under the jurisdiction of Slaanesh just as much as the man who wants to take 100 poz loads at once

It can be compared to the fall of the eldar in a lot of ways, where something very similar happened to them so they made room for a new force to rise from the ashes, point is if there is enough interest they can boot it up again, idk how interesting it would be but I would not label it as "dead"

not exactly, the concepts that the gods represent are very generalized. Nurgle is plagues, decay, despair. Tzeetch is hope in the sense of will to power, of manipulating others or discovering knowledge to accomplish goals.
Khorne is rage, murder, bloodshed, hatred, destruction. Slaanesh is excess, sensation, emotion, lust, sex, extreme degeneracy, pleasure.
I was just giving basic, general words for what they represent.

So the Emperor and all the aspect warriors of the Eldar, and Khaine and everyone is being eaten by Slaneesh right now?

Are you sure?
Did you try reading anything about w40k before posting itt?

If you're enraged but you don't kill anyone (or injure them or beat them), you won't be possessed by Khorne I'm afraid.
Nurlge isn't despair.
decay != despair
Read up on plague marines.

he is talking about lucious the swordsman who took great pleasure in his bladework where as the eldar and the emperor for example used swords as a tool and nothing more(also all members of the eldar are slowly being devoured by "she who thirsts" read more 40k)

That IS Lucius' backstory. HE got so obsessed with the rush of beating strong opponents in swordplay and developed an almost sexual pleasure from it.

meant for

False, read more.
There's an eldar older than the fall still alive.
When craftsworld eldar die their souls go into the soulstones and back into the craftsworld not into slaneesh.
Idiot.
Not even the dark eldars' souls are being eaten until they die / stop offerings.

No they are being devoured, the soulstones offer them safety until they are destroyed and then they are devoured and the dark eldar prolong their existence via pain and suffering but they don't stop it and should they run out of offerings they will be consumed

You're proving my point.
He derived sexual pleasure from battle.
He wasn't "obsessed with becoming the perfect warrior" (like Khaine or the aspect warriors).

Is that why some of their weapons are sacred and made from cristals from seers and from crystallised tears from farseers?
Is that why flash gitz are obsessed with their weapons?

I suppose you are right.

idk what you think slowly means, it will happen the soulstones can't be maintained forever and the dark eldar are going to run out of offerings eventully and in the latter's case they just lose a little less each time they offer something note how there is only one of them to of claimed to of been around before the fall and he is probably lying

Are you trolling or are you actually this dumb?
The craftsworld eldars' souls are NOT being devoured.
When they die they go into soulstones.
Soulstones are connected to the craftsworld.

If they are devoured then how come wraithlords and wraithguards exist nigger.
You think they put 1/4 of a soul into a wraithlord cause the other 3/4 got eaten?

If you feel any emotion associated with the chaos god that represents that emotion then you are feeding that god and indirectly participating in its worship. That's how the chaos gods are defined: as sentient warp storms created by the psychic emanations of sentient organisms.

Nurgle is despair in the sense that, opposite to Tzeentch, he represents the conscious choice to do nothing to improve yourself and instead degenerate into a corrupt, parasite-riddled decaying mess. Nurgle is the embrace and acceptance of despair.

I'm not talking about flash gitz, and the eldar honor their weapons but they don't finger themselves with it every aspect of the eldar except for the harlequins go against taking pleasure in anything so as to distance themselves from slaanesh and their fallen brethren as much as possible

I think he means that Nurgle is not necessarily fueled by despair, but stagnation. Probably in reference to the rather happy attitude of Nurgle worshipers, uncharacteristic of despair

they have fucking soulstones precisely because they are being devoured the soulstones prevent it from happening for a while but craftworlds can be destroyed and when they are Slaanesh has a nice drink

Again, read up on plague marines.
They are extremely happy to serve him.
They accept a shitty bloated body in exchange for immunity to diseases and ability to go without eating or sleeping or drinking.
They then spread the disease very happily and enjoy it.

Learn english you dumb fuck.
is being != could be

Will be*, the eldar are a dying race and as they dwindle it will be harder to keep the craftworlds safe so I would say they are very much so in the process of being devoured as a race.

Damn it feels good to be a goyster.

Often the slip into heresy is subtle, tolerance leads to degradation, which leads to the acceptance of the unacceptable.

Moderation by consorting with the ruinous powers without full rejection inevitably leads to the bleakness of Chaos, which is then seen as desirable by those wretched enough to walk the first steps of the path of ruin.

So basically like real life, but bigger and much more observably dangerous.The pervasive attitude of the setting is the redpill. The fluff is just entertaining.

Also, read this because it's awesome:
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Astral_Knights

so being would be the correct term

Interestingly, despite the big E being a fedora, faith has kept the IoM running after his internment.

They're "happy" because they've stopped resisting being host to disease and plague. They've given in to despair and arrived at a sort of happiness from the other side, a complete unwillingness to cure or clean themselves which is depicted visually by the disgusting appearance of all nurgle followers.
They're also happy because they want to spread this happy despair of surrender to decay to others. A burden shared is a burden halved.

You have to analyze this more.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/present participle
Learn english.

I swear to god once i'm rich i'm buying 40k and explaining the lack of non-whites as the Emperors eugenics program.

Pozz will not mess with my 40k

(witnessed)
Guys, I think we attracted a legit autist, I've never seen anyone sperg this hard about 40k before, and that's saying something

Angry marines are 2nd best legion

Dude, you've seriously just been flipping out about people "not reading enough" and typos for the last 9 posts

What the fuck?

my autism isn't powerful enough to debate fictional theology in a fictional universe… i'm just gonna post some more cool art

any new emperor trumps

It will probably cost you more than 40k and it may probably already have Jews investing in it.

Dude you are getting pissy about grammer that is not even being used improperly, you are not the kind of nazi I come on this imageboard for (and the eldar race as a whole is being devoured slowly by "she who thirsts as they die off and their stones get destroyed)

I'll make it so that the Emperor personally killed all the Jews

or are you going to go on another rant for me not using closed parenthesis after >thirsts

WH40k is pretty cringeworthy.

get out faggot, wh40k is God emperor trump approved!

but Lion El'Jonson is a jew

For the life of me I don't understand why they don't just buy a shit load of 3d printers mass produce their figures themselves for less than it costs for importING the chinese shoddy work and then sell them for half what they currently sell them for.

Not only that but they could easily switch to a phone app or pdf aND sell the book copies that way for a third of a physical copies price and let the physical copies be a collection item.

And fire Matt ward

Jews can't get that majestic hair though

they're clones but not fully, they still have a normal human base, its just Emp's "seed" is inside them

I'll give you the hooked nose though

Isn't the emperor a bunch of ooga booga shamans fused together? You know, according to the lore.

I still don't he has any traces of jew in him.
They would of been exterminated by the time of his creation.

Get the fuck out of here

There was some old story about Lion El'Jonson's Dark Angels being based off some poem called "Dark Angel" about being a faggot.

Dunno if it's true though. I'll stop bumping and dump a few more pics and then I'm done.

DOW 1 original, black man inquisitor.
Winter Assault (and forever), eldar led by a woman.
Soulstorm, Sisters of Battle.
Retribution, main menu screen is a woman inquisitor.
The IG are led by a woman.

That's right, the Imperium's bulk forces are led into the field by a woman.

His is still a physical being with genes, infinitely superior genes at that.
The shamans fused together spiritually and incarnated as one physically.

8,000 BC Anatolia bro, i'll let you work out the human migrations in the area at that time but I'm pretty sure ooga boogas only exist because they stayed in africa

Jews are still alive during Star Trek user, the possibilities are endless :'^)

Since when are the Sisters of Battle pozzed?

They're the most right wing part of the Imperium for fucks sake.

They put Muzzie fanaticism to shame.

God Emperor is not a god fam, just a turbo-evolved human and that's what he was trying to create when he set out to conquer and pacify the galaxy for humanity. To accelerate their evolution so they don't buttfuck themselves into extinction like the Eldar did.

aww yeeeh Crimson Fists

To be fair Big E is as powerful as a god so he might as well be a deity.

his physical trates are a manifestation of his psychic will he can look however he chooses, but if we wanna get into raw physical genes, then he was born to human mortal anatolians who at that time would be indo-europeans

They're still women though.
Let's face it - women don't have the physical traits that men have.
To claim that women would wield the same weapons with the same weight and heavy armors just like Space Marines and perform just as well in combat, if not better - pozzed.

I think have seen some pro trump mods on steam workshop for total war: Warhammer.

The mods would have images would have pics of him. Not in the game. I'm just saying they are used to it seems represent what thier mod is about or something.

Anyone here make those mods?

Yeah and they're always weaker than Space Marines who are all male.

I don't see the problem.

tfw ur OC gets reposted

"the first heretic" goes into detail on this when magnus and Lorgar talk about it and it really boils down to what a god is, I believe that at the time of his ascension to the golden throne and the mass amounts of worship he receives as a result, makes him more powerful creating little difference between himself and the chaos gods who he already rivals in powers but as he can die just as the chaos gods can technically none of them are true gods as when they have no more worship(or no embodiment of their traits that make them divine I.E. no more rage or excess) they will fade

Sisters of Battle are significantly weaker than Space Marines man.

gj user but then again you are probably full of shit about that being your OC but then again maybe not

(((test)))

Who here would gladly die for the emperor.

We'll get our chance soon user

There's been a few good bits about 40k on TDS. Wish I could find them all.

I just started listening to them like a month or so ago, how often do they talk about it?

I haven't heard them talk about it for months.
The one I was thinking was probably around episode 60 - 80, since I started listening at around episode 70.

only once, as far as I know. maybe twice, but it could have been the same episode.
TDS is about politics.

I didn't notice any sjw crap in total war: Warhammer.

Probably only had men writing it.

and sonic has blue arms, get over it

How did the test go?

or if you meant

then wfm

Yes, blacks exist in the Warhammer 40k universe, they are the Salamanders chapter.

Eldar are often led by women; female farseers exist: this is canon.

Sisters of Battle has always been canon. Since Astartes can only be men, women who want to fight have to go somewhere.

There are plenty of female inquisitors, this is canon.

Even one of the major Tau generals is female.

WH40k has always had women in certain roles in the story and that didn't make it pozzed. It's only pozzed when women are in places they would never be, like a woman becoming a space marine or being a High Lord of Terra, or Fabricator General.

———————————

As a long time fan of WH40k and someone who has read all of the lore and fluff, I'll tell you that nothing about the Imperium of meant to be positive. In fact, the genius of WH40k is that almost nothing in the universe is entirely good or entirely bad. In many cases, it just is.

There are great things about the Imperium and shitty ones. The Necrons were dealt a shitty hand and had no choice but to become robots. The Tau have their own philosophy which makes sense to them and so do the Eldar. Tyranids are just a bio swarm that exists to further its own existence: the vary basis of biology. Even the chaotic forces have some good to them as they balance everything else out in the universe.

WH40k is redpilled because it promotes traditionally positive traits like honor, duty, perseverance and strength, and it shows the logical conclusion to negative aspects of civilization, like corruption, bureaucracy and degeneracy. And no, WH40k isnt fascist.

no you troglodyte the emperor is persian. he didn't take over the world then genocide all the non-whites.

but there is a clear white majority in the lore so while emps may not of done it whose to say someone else didn't?

Salamanders may have dark skin but they aren't niggers, they are slightly mutated whites.
That's why their society fell, whores made everything about them and created a choas god from their vanity.
Fuck those space commies.

good!

Some art makes him look native American. I'm talking north American. Not Mexican natives.

By the Emperor. It just makes too much sense.

Salamanders are whites with coal black skin and red eyes.

yes

No it's not, unless you're a fucking NERD.

No it's not. The facist elements stylized into grimdarkness and were never supposed to be taken seriously.

ITT: People who don't understand Warhammer.

He's supposed to be from Anatolia iirc; he looks white in the art I've seen

He's from Anatolia. I think the implication is that he's a Hittite or a Greek from the age of heroes, not a turkroach.

I have never gone to /tg/ often pol, and this may be the wrong place to ask, but I trust your judgement more.

My friends have disgusting space elf and weaboo armies and want to play 1000pt games. No themes, just smatterings of units.

I have about 60 brave Imperial Guardsmen proudly wishing to serve against xenos scum, but no special weapons, no tanks, nothing.

Any recommendations on what units to use in destroying the enemies of mankind?

pic related are the proxies I am using, and I will be using modded panzer/tiger models for my tanks

Thanks.

tfw user doesn't understand memes

Chaos is the only true power tbqh.
Prove me wrong, faggots.
Protip: you fucking can't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Johnson

Emprah is white

Guys play Total War: Warhammer.

I have it and I have not noticed any SJW crap.

FYI, for those who don't know it is not the 40K universe. It is the warhammer fantasy universe. The Empire in the game is a strong confederation of nation states modeled on the Holy Roman Empire.

Neither Primarch Vulkan or Chapter Master Tu'Shan look particularly white. They just look like black men who aren't ugly or too niggerish.

All 4 of the choas gods haven't been able to best The slowly dying emperor in the warp for 10,000 years.
Clearly he can stand up to them.

Oh you are so full of shit

Last pic he looks native American.

Is that why you Chaos faggots get cucked every time by Imperium, Orkz, Eldar and Tau every time you leave your Eye?

You faggots couldn't even defeat the Imperium when you infiltrated them and had all 4 faggot Chaos Gods working together.

Stay cucked.

I've seen black men who look similar to that, other sketches of him make him look blacker.

it's clearly a choas mutation like Sanguinius's wings

Still waiting on based slanty chink ding dongs to break Denuvo. Pretty disappointed in the supposedly superior aryan master race's lack of progress on this front.

Maybe mulattoes

Those are clearly white facial features

Memes are usually funny or memorable, this Holla Forums interpretation of Warhammer is just retarded.

Chaos mutation made them look like mulattos or niggers, but they kept their normal mental capacities so its not really a big deal. GW wanted to put niggers into WH40k and make them heroic, but didn't know how to do it realistically since they are low IQ. This was the end result: mutated whites.

I'd spend my time and money elsewhere more but cancer has messed me over physically.

Heck my favorite games are ww2 based. I like to play the superior germans.

user do you actually have Cancer?

Actually strictly speaking in 40K there's zero consistency on the subject.

The rule of thumb is that the Imperium is an Empire of millions of worlds meaning the Imperial Cult is massively inconsistent on a lot of things from world to world.
So on some worlds homosexuals are put to death immediately while on others nobody gives two tugs of a dead dogs cock about it.
Then on others you have whacky formal and traditional homosexual relationships.

There's two schools of Imperial Ideology overall.

The True Imperium as envisioned by the Emperor and the current Imperium which is essentially his sons and humanity making the best of the situation following his death and internment in the golden throne.

The True Imperium had this idea called the Imperial Truth which to be summarised can be put forward as "Gods aren't real, religion sucks, humanity is best, kill all the fuckin aliens."
The Emperor rejected claims of godhood on his part as well, a strict atheistic empire that held humanity as the pinnacle of creation on the path to achieving even greater heights.
See pic related.

The Current Imperium lost the Emperor and his sons.
So the populace quickly got on board with calling him a god and power hungry twats exploited this during the formation of the Imperial Government to give the eccleshiarchy as it came to be called a seat on the high lords.

They still regard humanity as the greatest species in existence but hold the Emperor as a god and all other so called gods as heretical monsters. They also still hate aliens.
Blind and total faith in the emperor as a god is pretty much mandatory and has a purpose. The entire galaxy is full of aliens that want to exterminate, manipulate or enslave humanity and then theres a whole other dimension full of daemons and warp gods that want to do much the same. So faith in the emperor protects from the latter and unites against the former.

The current Imperium is a total shitfest. Nothing like what the Emperor imagined.

Actually male Tau generals are a thing.

And the sisters of battle are a way for the eccleshiarchy to get around a rule that prohibits it from having MEN at arms.

I'm sorry to hear that user, hope you get better.

Proper proportions marine looks way cooler than the lorefriendly ones.

Here's the thing. The Emperor is not a god.

He's a hyper evolved human. An example of what humanity could be in the future. Trying to set humanity on the path to reaching the place he's at.

Yeah my bad just looked into it more. At the time of his birth around 8000 B.C. there isn't really any record of what exactly was going on at the time in Anatolia but most believe this to be the origins of indo-europeans. So he's basically as close to white as you can get during that period.

I did have cancer. I'm finished with it. Hopefully anyway. I have relapsed in various ways. Like getting a tumor or cist or whatever they called it. I originally dealt with AML. AML has to due with screwed up white blood cells.

He doesn't want to be considered a god.

That doesn't mean that he's not the most powerful being in existence.

Holy shit. I wrote that.
I am shocked to see it posted again

It feels good having your OC posted doesn't it user?

It induces the most intense of orgasms

Good thing you got diagnosed. My mom is a laboratory oncologist who is actually the person that has the final say in cancer diagnoses to determine the exact form of cancer (she examines your biopsy under a microscope), and AML is often fatal due to how quickly it moves and how difficult it is to diagnose.

Thanks for the video.

Thanks.

If it is, it will get co-opted soon enough. We can only trust media which is out and out owned by fascists with fascist messages.

Warhammer has been around since the 80's and remains pure(Except Dawn of War 3)

Also the recent Battlefleet Gothic game is fantastic.

Interesting.
Not trying to garner sympathy or anything. I think I got diagnosed a week or a month before it could have killed me.

I honestly till this day and at the time it happened I do not put serious thought into it. I don't particularly take it seriously either. To me going to the hospital for checkups is kinda an annoyance.

I have accepted the fact that I could potentially die if the potential of a new prognosis is bad.

I am not upset. I rarely think about the fact that I have had cancer. I don't care. I just see the cancer I have had as a detriment to me enjoying my life to the fullest.

I just see it as a gigantic annoyance.
One that can be painful but an annoyance.

Of course I highly doubt that anyone else would come close to describing cancer that way.

I think I handled mentally really well compared to others.

Heck my parents were crying when I was diagnosed. Not me though.

Sorry. I think I went overboard with explaining myself.

The symptoms showed up like it was from a dear tick bite before I was diagnosed. I got diagnosed as soon as I was transferred from the doctor's office to the hospital. It was quick for me.

Adeptus Mechanicum here

This might be a weird question, but how does it feel?

Where was the cancer?

Fuck that's pretty cool

I just realized, he looks just like what Conan The Barbarian is described as in The Phoenix on The Sword, the very first (official) Conan story

That's because CW is inherently based.
Until they release culture packs.

you type all that and ruin it with the wrong conclusion

In 38,000, years in the future, White people have assimilated all of mankind. Literally everyone that I know of in the whole setting is White except the Salamanders chapter of Space Marines, who are only black as a side effect of the gene enhancements that let them live on a primal hell world filled with fire and brimstone.

All of Man worships the Emperor, who is believed to be – or at least was, but is tragically a paralyzed shell of his former self – the perfect Man. He united all of Terra and its colonies with his inspiring majesty and unbeatable and dedicated legions of gene enhanced warriors, the Space Marines. Now he lies crippled, thanks to his degenerate son who betrayed all of humanity for visceral rewards and stabbed him in the gut.

The Imperium, as its called, is extremely xenophobic. Anyone non-human sapient is generally assumed to be a mortal threat, to the point where an average citizen would shoot anything that looks remotely unfamiliar and threatening, or run away if they lack the firepower. This xenophobia is entirely justified. On a regular basis, the Imperium as a whole has to deal with scheming pointy-eared space Jew-elfs that only care about their dwindling numbers which was caused by their own blatant idiocy and degeneracy, green gun toting gorillas that reproduce asexually as a fungus, Communists, and Alien-inspired hivemind devourers.

Basically it's every polack's nightmare turned up to eleven and a half, the only reprieve is that humanity is unified in their cause and will for survival and embrace a government with absolute power.

If you think the way humanity is governed and the way they live their lives in the 40k universe sounds at all appealing, you either don't know anything about 40k beyond memes about purging heresy, or you're a fucking retard.

Don't forget that the entire of the franchise is completely based on meme magic.

The Chaos gods exist because all life is inherently psychic to some degree (except the Communist tau lel), and if enough Orks believe something, it is true (red goes faster, purple is the stealthiest color -have you ever seen a purple ork?- and so on). It's also hinted that humans have a lesser form of this ability.

Which we might IRL. Twins knowing what's going on with each other from miles away, those bomb detectors in Iraq that worked just fine until the users found out they were just LED toys, the placebo effect, unrest in distant, unrelated, and unconnected parts of the world when a natural disaster or tragedy strikes another, mothers knowing the moment their children have died in battle, the "multiple discovery" phenomenon, etc.

Three dubs in a row!
We should take the best parts of 40k and see the worst as a warning.

When we get our powerarmor and spacemarines we`ll have to replace the skulls with Pepe ofc.

KKK
KEK
KKK

No but it shows what amazing things humanity can do when united in culture and even – to all visual appearances, despite the ill logic of it – race. It also shows what good eugenics can do.

I became a fascist after building and playing my first Imperial Guard army. 40K had a profound impact on my life and is what started me down the road I'm on now.

P.S. Homosexuality is illegal in the imperium of man. The most important natural resource the imperium has is humans. The more people who worship and believe in the emperor the more powerful he is, also the primary tactic of the Imperial Guard is to drown their foes in bodies, using their sheer numbers to overwhelm any enemy. Heck they have entire worlds, Hive Worlds, whose only chief export is warm bodies for the Imperial Guard.

Homosexuality is seen as undermining the Imperiums war effort and is also generally the realm of slaneesh worshippers and other heretics.

Something to listen too while you user's clean up your hovels. Make your homes fit for the Emperor!

What? Can you back that up?
Here's an article about them doing poorly.
iii.co.uk/news-opinion/richard-beddard/games-workshop:-denial

I'm guessing you don't play video games much, or talk to tabletop gamers.
What GW is losing in miniature sales, they are more than making up in licensed video games and roleplaying games. Warhammer is an extremely appealing brand to white men. There is also a fantasy setting (it came first, actually) where fantasy Medieval Germany has to survive in a much more dangerous version of post-Renaissance pre-Enlightenment Europe.

Nevermind, I just read that article. GW has always made bad decisions. It's sort of just been a consistent thing with the franchise for a long time. The setting is so well established, though, that it has a huge community and array of third party content producers that provide the content those players "really" want (Fantasy Flight Games is a great example with their RPG content).

It's like how people still like older editions of D&D even though WOTC is trash and so are the new editions. Except Warhammer has much better setting material in general.

Don't forget that trannies (called daemonettes) are also in slaanesh realm of chaos.

Also if anyone wants to start an RP campaign in wh40k, don't bother going to 4cuck /tg/ for that. I went there once. Got a tranny, who was special snowflaking like crazy. Booted him after first game and another cuck, who was a fan of the tranny, soon thereafter thus breaking the entire campaign.

While humans are the greatest ressource of the imperium, they don't really give a fuck about how many of them are there. Otherwise they wouldn't let people in the underhive get killed by the millions.
Nobody cares what imperial citicens do unless it's heretical. Being gay isn't heretical, but acting like a faggot is, because that empowers Slaanesh

>More evidence that the Eldar fucking ruin everything whenever they are involved even if you don't know they exist

What if big E is a perpetual ? letting him die would be the best thing sine he would just come back to life and fuck over those commie tau weebs from the east

also this might happen becasue well Vulkans a perpetual and he has to get it from somewhere, and the mechanicus is fucked trying to fix the throne atm

The Emporer is major kebab, the white scars as well.
There are kebab all over, and they are the good guys.
the pussyfoot whiteboi are Ultramarines and basically an already breakaway group in need of serious smashing.

Iron Hands for life. (Dark Angels are second, but mostly for plasma spam)

Just five words in and you've fucked up twice

Anatolia, the most common spot for the shamans, is kebab land.
He is kebab, and that is GW's greatest bit on them all.

Kebab where not always infesting those lands. It`s like saying that Uncle Adolf was a kebab due to, fuck now I have made myself sad.

[Citation needed]

were, fuck I`m tired.

And yet kebab they are, from kebab they came.

Also because the Emperor has a very kebab face and skin being olive skinned mediterranean.
So Greeks are white, or the emperor is Kebab.

I know you're shitposting but come on, put some effort on it

Ah so you are arguing kebab only shows up because of your artificial designation and not because they are, in fact you know, kebab?
Thus kebab only exists because you desire it?

One day, I need to be wealthy enough to buy the Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy franchises from GW.

May the great rapetrain of Slaanesh have the desired resistance for maximum pleasure, but never be brought to a halt!

Or that they led, what? 13 fucking Black Crusades, NONE of which did anything more than MAYBE destroying a chapter or two, total, original heresy notwithstanding?
STAY ASSMAD, HERETICS!

Chaos: 0
Imperium: 40000

NORMIES WILL FUCKING PURGED

Lets go down the list for the Imperium

Racial struggle - check
Absolute hierarchy - check
Racial purity and betterment - check
No tolerance for degeneracy - check

The Imperium fits all the qualifiers for fascism and not only that but goes above and beyond those qualifiers. These aren't just footnotes either; they're the main theme of the Imperium. It's hyper fascistic. The Imperium makes Nietzsche or Ion Antonescu look liberal.

Yes. He is. He even has a special decree (the Terminus Decree) that allows him to commit suicide and reincarnate if the Imperium is falling to Chaos at that very moment.

He's just out of the fucking loop, that's all.

ITT: Austistic Homosexuals

Except doing so would cause a new Eye of terror centered on Earth.
So its rather more of seeing if the suicide bullet will only hit a fleshy neck spot and take out the monster behind you.

One of their major side attacks got foiled by a Commissar and his servant. A Self-admitted cowardly Commissar only interested in keeping his skin off the frontline as much as possible.

Commissar Ciaphias Cain and his second last stand killed a fucking chaos warmaster broadcast to billions of fucking people.

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

One of the coolest things in 40k is that humanity got where they are on their own.

The orks' ancestors got created by the old ones for a specific purpose and the old ones being pretty fucking advanced gurantees that they are about as good as it gets in their niche. Same for the Eldar.

But then there is humanity which managed to fight their way from shit flinging monkeys to the absolute top dog of the galaxy(DAoT), all on their own and while constantly fighting all of the murderous shit from the rest of the galaxy. Humanity is fucking badass in 40k

As soon as Warhammer begins to enter the mainstream, Shlomo will ensure that it meets diversity quotas.

reddit.com/r/Warhammer/comments/2hyr5d/why_are_there_no_black_people_in_the_warhammer/

Well it gets better.

The dark age of technology was the result of humanity FINISHING science.
Literally discovering everything there was to discover in terms of scientific knowledge.
In the material universe anyways.

So they could equip colonists with machines that could design and build anything the colonists needed from whatever materials were available.

Incorrect, the Necrotyr/Necron came much further.
Humanity also dabbled in the warp at that time.

The STC was not the panacea people like to think it is, its little more than the existing ideas of making effective additive manufacturing designs for use.

Humanity was way up there, but still quite below what was needed to be a challenge to the Eldar.

The Eldar were much more advanced at their peak. Humanity didn't discover everything.

Eldar technology relies on the warp and thus doesn't count in this context.

As for the Necrontyr. They're the only real challenge to the human mastery of science.

Whats important to remember here is that the STC machine didn't just make shit. It designed it and was able to identify what in the surrounding area was needed.
There was an instance of an STC machine that could only make lasgun charge packs (due to being damaged) on a feral world where the natives fed it rocks for thousands of years thinking it was just churning out bricks by magic. No idea what it or the chargepacks were.

These things were insane. They could make anything and could keep going despite a total lack of maintenance for thousands of years.

Pre dark age humanity also made the navigators.
And all the tech the emprah relied on to make the primarchs.

Dark Age Humans>Eldar

No man the Imperium found an STC that made literal panaceas but the Dark Eldar stole it because Grimdark.

The Sisters of Sin I think it was were depicted in the original 40k rulebook.

I don't remember any models, these new ones look more like cross between librarian and Eldar harlequin.

They were there though, and they purged mutants.

I've still got the rulebook, though it got fucked in a flod, could go grab it from my summer house.

It started as over the top parody but apparently it helped desensitization on the subject of and normalization of planetary-scale genocide for the sake of purity and/or one's species.

PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR POSITION

It's about the will.

Oh Bullshit Dark age of Humanity was more advanced than the Eldar in pure science of the Materium the Eldar just used the warp better.

In the Preists of Mars a DAOH ship one shots an Eldar crusider DURING A FUCKING WARP STORM by turning back time so that the shot connects.

where they in the warp when it happened?

I find it deliciously semi-ironic how IRL our greatest egregore/God-like tulpa is a direct offspring of Nurgle infused with Khorne's bloodlust, Slaanesh' lust and the Emperor's vengeful anthropocentrism and DNA
scientificamerican.com/article/virus-genes-human-genome/

Fullchan practically forged the Final Boss of the Warp through seer autism.

I'm pretty sure it was real space.

Also the human shot one shotted the cruiser with a black hole gun.

Not big into specific lore but aren't Humans exploiting FTL travel enabled by pre-existing Warp-Drive networks and infrastructure made by Eldars?

Nah humans made 100% of their FTL tech

GW has so much too work with, they could make scores of movies, shows, video games out of focusing on the unification wars alone.
Why do they put out so little media outside of books?
Do they fear public backlash or something?

Holy fuck. Blessed be kek for giving me these dubs

Isha still better.

The issue is the STC can only produce what it knows and can fit too.
Its not soft scifi nanomachines, its actually a pretty surprisng hard scifi idea of using local materials creatively.

And the Necron were beyond DAOT.
DAOT still need warp space fuckery for FTL, Necron do not (Necrotyr do)
Eldar also are above humans at the time of DAOT, not post fall.
THis is a stated canon statement without qualification.

They're dumbasses.
I go to Ultramarine, hope for more, and all I can think is they fucked up with the Relic/Activision deal somehow.

No its not.

It's a fictional outlet for those smart enough to desire fascism yet deluded to despise it, so they enjoy it ironically, distracting from any actual potential change in these people. It would be detrimental to promote Warhammer or any fascist games as it delegitimizes (regardless of your opinion, in the eyes of any person pretending to have or possessing rationality or legitimacy) the individual who holds any of those beliefs.

You fight these people with novelty, you instantly lose.

You're all casuals with no history in GW games I see, the eldar are the canon good guys in the writers minds, hence why they are always fighting imperium, tyranids, chaos, necrons, because they are the balance while everything else is extremity.

But that's wrong

They were about to abandon it before Horus fucked everything up though

One, not DAOT, two, still needing the warp.

Pick one. Space USSR is not based, there is only one based ideology in 40k.

Here man made you some OC for that picture

Not really a fedora. Collection of Shamanic souls of all manifestations ancient.

It's like he knew atheism was real but preached it because of the psychers, to avoid new ones. Because 40k.

*it's like he knew atheism wasn't real

I'm not sure yet, but unfortunately I'd say to some extent those that follow Warhammer will get some very barbaric and fashy dreams for sure.

Maybe it's the order it happened. Waking up as a kid, joining the army to become a man, then while in combat getting fashy thoughts put into my head by some kick ass books.

I never really liked the idea of fascism or nazism until after I returned home at 25. Something flipped and suddenly I wanted a ruthless dictator I could blindly follow and purge all elements that were toxic. There's a lot of things that went on in those 10 years so I can't tell you absolutely, but I think it gave me a better appreciation for crushing nuts that I originally didn't have.

well they tried to adapt the webway for human use and well it didn't work out and as a side note the eldar didn't even come up with the webway that was the old ones who built it and the eldar just started using it after the old ones died off
They (((stole))) it in other words

I was co-incidentally listening to this while reading that.
40K is such a damn good universe.

Warhammer 40k slowly leads people to fascism the same way Monopoly slowly leads them to become ultra-wealthy.

Its heavily implied somewhere that Conan was one of the Emperor's aliases.

Or maybe I'm confusing it with Text to Speech.

Why haven't they made an anime of this yet? 😤

>>>Holla Forums

I mean he could have said "i'm not really a deity but i'm just as powerful so fuck it"

You can keep your goofball franchise.

Feels smug-y. But also it's more like
Then atheism fucks everything up. It's one of the layers.

A working STC machine can make anything you ask it to.
That was the point of them. It would design the gadget for you, produce a schematic you could share with others then start chugging along until you told it to make something else.

A working STC machine would change everything for the Imperium but so far all they've recovered are schematics and damaged STC machines.

How fucked would the rest of the galaxy be if Humanity found a working STC and reverse engineering it?

they wouldn't need to since they could probably use it to make more.

But in either scenario the rest of the galaxy would be fucked beyond belief.
Imagine every guardsman carrying weapons that make bolters look like lasguns wearing power armour vastly superior to anything the astartes have ever had.
Tanks equipped with guns that shoot black holes.
And more insanity.

The only ones who wwould persist would be the chaos gods. Since they can corrupt STC engines.

Honestly I want the end of the 40K storyline to basically be we find an STC and start fucking over the galaxy.

By the time STC's are widly in use the Emperor dies and another eye of terror forms on Terra.

The Emperor is a Perpetual and returns stronger than ever but mankind is getting horribly fucked by lack of central command thus it's fractured politically.

Then it's great crusade 2 electric boogaloo except a race against time because all the races are closing on a divided humanity.

Do you rike it?

I think it's mentioned in TTS

WHEN IS BRUVA GOING TO POST THE NEXT EPISODE?!?!?!?!

Someone on /tg/ leaked GW's plot plans for the next twenty years.

The two lost primarchs legions are going to return.
One is essentially human derived tyranidalikes at this point and the other are "we've gone too far!" tier cyborgs. Both are at the head of human civilisations built on the same premise and are working together to avenge their primarchs.

They'll be revealed along with model lines for a massive event next year where they'll try to encourage people to buy full armies of these new lines.

The Emperor is not a perpetual but his physical body will die with his fractured soul creating creatures like the living saints of the sororitas except longer lasting and more stable. With each one convinced it is the true emperor.

Disgraceful. There is only one true God.

He sits upon the Golden Throne.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

The Shoah is fucking great

Its nearly time, lads. Hope you've all got your intros ready.

What kind of god depends on a chair, not a throne, to keep himself alive? What kind of god rejects all notion of trascendence?

The Bloodfather rules from a throne of brass atop a mountain of skulls in the center of a lake made from the blood of our enemies. Nothing is, was, or will ever be such a symbol of masculinity.

What about the star child?

I think the allusion is more to do with Johnson's spawn being indolent fucking traitors with good PR.

Inane bathroom doodle invented by Tzentch which somehow still fools people.

What happens to the astronomican?

Does Humanity survive?

Also do you have that leak archived?

This is a very good reading of that story.

I'd buy some well made models user

Doing that has mega bad ju ju consequences with the warp.

Atheism kills the warp, belief powers it.

Except they have encountered working ones making Iron Men, and then toasted the men with modern equipment.

STCs are not an I win button, they just make for easy logistics and setup of new colonies.
This should be fairly obvious given they can only produce stuff that fits in them, meaning everything still needs factories and more to build stuff bigger than the machines.

GW: Same as with Squats.

REMOVE ORC

Necrons are over-powered.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS!

The closest thing to RWDS in 40k would be the Thunder Warriors so fuck off and don't forget your katana

How the fuck does this thread go this god damn long with out anyone mentioning literally fucking RWDS, the Death Korps, the most based fucking regiment in the imperium.

By the Emperor! How historically illiterate are you, faggot?

Maybe if you're an edgy 14 year old

When did unyielding loyalty become 14 year old edgy

Sorry faggot, real men use chainaxes. Thunder Warrios are dead, yet we're still killing filthy xenos, imperial commies and slaneeshi degenerates to this day.

These books are actually good? I just looked up the series on Wikipedia so I can see where to start and saw they're based on a video game. I thought books like that were usually garbage. These aren't?

To be honest, it looks gross as fuck.

At least it's not cucked.

I think in one of the Caiphas Cain novels there was a black regiment from a desert planet, not the Tallarn since they're more arabic/perisan.

There's the Vitrians from one of Dan Abnetts.

Then there's Vulkan and his Salamanders.

Official Artwork from the Armageddon Campaign 2007.

do you have any of these images in 1920x1080?

Not my fault GW loves their retcons.

Some imperial worlds are communist.

There is no particular system of planetary governance the imperium mandates. So long as tithes are met and there's no heresy, is all good.

Jesuschrist that nigger just going on a rampage calling everything racist also how dare white people have a hobby where there are no niggers

TIP. TOP. KEK.

These are the elite troops of the imperium. There are many chapters, but each one consists of approx 1,000 space marines. They live a monastic lifestyle after receiving many augmentations turning them into supehumans that can live for centuries, and in some cases millenia. They worship the god-emperor as a living god, and keep the imperium together.

To die for the emperor is better than to live for ones self.

LOL I mean bolter bitches. This is GW going SJW and trying to appeal to grills to get money. Literally witch hunters and girls given space marine armor just because. Fuck these assholes, they suck.

My personal favorites. They are the human troopers of the galaxy, armed with nothing more than a lasgun and a flak jacket (yes, and space age 'nam era flak jacket). They are not very tough, but are able to draw upon innumerable reserves to overwhelm their enemies. They rely on sheer numbers, and very powerful armor to win their battles. Quite literally humans become zerg. And very satisfying to paint a large army of.

NOW for the xenos. There are many, but they must all be purged. First up are the oldest races in the galaxy: the Eldar and Necrons.

These guys ruled the galaxy as the imperium does now about the same time we were hunter gatherers. They, and the Necrons are bitter enemies from "way back when". Eldar live similarly to space marines in length, and are pretty much space elves. They don't have homeworlds anymore, but rather "craftworlds" which are just fuckhueg ships they live in. At some point long ago they were decadent as fuck, and got so bad that their species split into the Eldar who realized that being decadent fucks was a bad idea, and the Dark Eldar who went "double or nothing" and "YOLO" and set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be. This got so bad that they created Slaanesh - a literal chaos god.

The ancient Necrontyr lived on a planet that was bombarded with radiation that made live very difficult. They would frequently die young of cancer and all kinds of radiation related illnesses. When they finally advanced to the point where they could get off their planet they wasted no time in doing so, and creating their own space empire. Eventually wound up in a war with another race that beat them so badly that they were trapped AGAIN on their shitty homeworld. They were so buttmad that their king searched for a way to get them either off world or to extend their lives, and made a deal with the devil (the C'tan) to do so. So the C'tan gave them mechanical bodies, and took their souls, enslaving them. The King was able to retain everything and is now buttmad over this and wants to end this shit. He is also very interested in closing the eye of terror near Cadia as they hate chaos too.

Do I really need to go into this? Nurgle, Khorne, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, all bad things come from here. They possess you and shit. Blood for the blood god and what not. Demons.

Were created, along with the Eldar, by another race to fight another race before human history starts. They are so numerous that if they ever banded together the galaxy would be theirs in a fortnight. Very primitive, very stupid (lucky imperium). The bigger they are the smarter they are. WAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHH!

The youngest of the species of the galaxy. Their homeworld was slated to be an imperial colony, but a warp storm saved their ayy lmao asses and gave them a chance to become space faring, which they did. They live very short lives - average is 40 years - with some notable exceptions. They are servants to another race known as the ethereals. They have a few species under their wing that they have integrated (enslaved) and are able to effectively use in battle. They have a tiny empire, but is advanced enough to keep the imperium from over running their lame asses. Also, ayy lmao.

And now, an extra-galactic species

Nobody knows where they are from other than "not this galaxy". Astropaths in the imperium have detected some spine chilling shit about them. They like to eat entire worlds, rendering them uninhabitable. So far they have been repulsed, but that is suspected to be just scout fleets.

yes I know I'm missing a LOT this barely scratches the surface if you care then fuck off sperg

Who the fuck talks like this on imageboards?

Fuck off

Tau aren't Extra-Galactic what the fuck are you talking about?

What's heresy is that you reject the undeniable truth of Chaos. But I digress.

I could go on and on. The fucking Tau are closer to Hitler than your High-Bolsheviks of Terra.

HORUS DID NOTHING WRONG

WH40K' Imperium is not how our real Imperium should be.

In reality, we will not fear Chaos - we will be united with it, thanks to the blessings of Kek

And even the Xenos are not enemies in real life - it is obvious they have protected and guided our species throughout history.

No, there are gays they just dont need to fucking talk about them 24/7 because lets be honoest, when you see this mother fucker coming at you with his chainaxe revving, the last thing you should care about is some faggotry going on.

This is from their new fantasy setting. The one that was set in medieval Europe but with Daemons and Zombies. Also rat-rat men of death fuck-fuck.

So much this. The Emperor basically put in Barrack Obama and Merkel in charge of the Imperium by letting them make the whole "High Lords of Terra" Thing

Also Fuck Robute

Pic related

All of this written by Lorgar when he decided he wanted to molest small children and needed an excuse to do so.

Sounds like CS Goto is back

That was epic

Don't forget they removed Bretonnia

Now we got people calling all Christians by misusing the word "cuck", even though the "less developed" Eastern European countries of Catholic and Orthodox faith are going extremely deus-vult with time going on.
Sometimes I think these anti-Christians are trying to meme Protestants (including the myriad American denomination) into copies of the Jesuit Francis instead of memeing a new Crusade.
Oh well, a vocal minority they are.